This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Diary Room

Topic » Diary Room

4696 days 19 hours ago
GiantsFan95
I can't believe I made it to the Final 6! This is awesome! I hope I can make it all the way!!!
4696 days 4 hours ago
GiantsFan95
I wonder when the nominations are going to commence. I am getting very antzy!  :/
4696 days 3 hours ago
GiantsFan95
So we have an HoH that has been inactive for two days now......wonder if he is going to come back!
4696 days ago
DieHardHero94
Crazy announcement! Just gets me further in the game. Two less people I gotta take care of.
4696 days ago
DieHardHero94
Wow not nominated, but it looks like I gotta work for this veto
4695 days 19 hours ago
DieHardHero94
Final 5! Hell yeah! Congrats to everyone and good luck the rest of the way. Play as hard as you can do whatever u gotta do....I know I will.
4695 days 19 hours ago
GiantsFan95
I can't believe I made it to the Final 5! I thought I was a goner for sure!!! Now I have to play my very best and i know I can make it to the end!!!  :)
4695 days ago
SweetHeartx3
Final 5(: Although i think i don't diserve being here after being inactive but i'm happy. Worried about nominations. >.<
4694 days 20 hours ago
GiantsFan95
What just happened??? I just saw that DieHard and DPimp got banned! Now how are we going to continue with this game and are the nominations going to be cancelled like when Ofl got banned!? I guess we will have to find out!
4694 days 20 hours ago
SweetHeartx3
WHAT?! FHDHDF SHIT IM FREAKING OUT I GOR SO FAR FGJFJFJGF NO
4694 days 19 hours ago
Alexfiregod41
Well this sucks
4694 days 18 hours ago
SweetHeartx3
i know.
4694 days 17 hours ago
GiantsFan95
It really does.
4694 days 1 hour ago
Alexfiregod41
Rock paper scissors to see who wins
4693 days 22 hours ago
GiantsFan95
Lol. That won't work. We will have to wait till he is unbanned. That is all.

open group

Big Brother 1: Expect The Unexpected

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!