This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Tribal Council #4 (Pagong)

Topic » Tribal Council #4 (Pagong)

4701 days 16 hours ago
NatalieRoux
Welcome back to tribal council. You seemed to be running with momentum, but today was a totally different story. You got beaten 3-0 with Akora and BBlover96 answering after the challenge finished. Clearly there is some work to be put on this tribe still.

Votes will be read at 10 am wednesday EST

NO VOTE = SELF VOTE!!

Questions coming up
4701 days 16 hours ago
InfamousAJP
I was also there, I don't want people thinking I was inactive
4701 days 13 hours ago
NatalieRoux
BBlover96 - Being the leader of this tribe, to you think a lot of the responsibility is on your hands for this tribe?

jflig - Today's loss didn't really show who the inactives were, it showed more who WAS active, do you think your tribe still has a handle on who to vote out tonight?

InfamousAJP - The two tribes so far have been fairly even, when do you think talk about the merge will start coming into conversation? Is it making you work harder now more than ever to have the numbers come the merge?

Akora - You and BBlover96 both posted the answers to the puzzle, but very late indeed.. What Happened?

SonicConcorde - Do you think you are safe tonight?

Starkeisha - After a female was last voted out of this tribe, do you think that could be a signal of what will happen tonight?

EllenMarie - Having been out here for quite a few days now, how is life in Pagong? Any Dramas?
4701 days 13 hours ago
Akora
well, the puzzle was a bit hard so i was trying to solve it, but i was also kinda busy with my frookies so yeah lol. and when i had the answers, i mailed you right away, but the other tribe got it, and they won it fair and square. so basically, the other tribe solved it a faster than us, and for that, i congratulate them
4701 days 13 hours ago
NatalieRoux
Akora - Are you feeling quite safe tonight? or not?
4701 days 13 hours ago
InfamousAJP
Numbers is always important going Into the merge, but I feel like even more pushed to do well in challenged because I want my tribe mates to do well too, I don't wanna.vote any of these guys home!
4701 days 13 hours ago
Akora
yes, i feel like i am safe tonight, because i am one of the most actives that show up to these challenges, so it would be kinda dumb to vote me out in my opinion
4701 days 13 hours ago
NatalieRoux
InfamousAJP - Do you think your tribe needs a merge as soon as possible, or as late as possible?

Akora - Name a tribe member who has been less active than you.
4701 days 13 hours ago
Akora
i dont want to point the finger at anybody to be honest, but its pretty much obvious who is inactive and who is active.
4701 days 13 hours ago
InfamousAJP
Well our strong player I don't think it matters, I'm happy where we are at right now, a loss tonight means nothing other than we get a little bit bigger helping of rice lol, look we all know an inactive is going so were gunna keep being competitive and I think a late merge will be best, we'll get hot again and win a few more challenges in a streak, we'll be back no doubt
4701 days 12 hours ago
Starkeisha
I don't think so. We voted out DEACES because she was inactive, not because she was female. I don't think gender has a big meaning in our tribe dynamics. We need strong people who can help us win challenges.
4701 days 11 hours ago
EllenMarie
its been great. everyone is super nice!!
4701 days 11 hours ago
NatalieRoux
Starkeisha - How sure are you about being here for the next challenge? As in how sure are you that you will not be going home tonight?

EllenMarie - Do you think anyone in your tribe would be hard to trust come the merge?
4701 days 11 hours ago
NatalieRoux
Only 2 votes left, then I will read them out
4701 days 9 hours ago
SonicConcorde
I've been in the tribal council quite a few times so I don't feel safe.
4701 days 9 hours ago
NatalieRoux
SonicConcorde - Why do you think the tribe should keep you around?

open group

Survivor Africa APPS OPEN!!

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!