This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

June TOGA Ceremony (Winners Revealed)

Topic » June TOGA Ceremony (Winners..

4316 days 3 hours ago
dragotistic
Dmp, no one cares enough to actually read what your wiki is.

Short and Simple gets the point across alot more.
4316 days 3 hours ago
Js21
Congrats to all the winners :)

I had fun judging!

Everyone that was a finalist should be proud though because you outlasted all the other groups!
4316 days 3 hours ago
johnoliver96
oh congratulations on winning the TOGAS guys :D I'm very happy millers hollow got nominated I think I did an aquadate job trying to spice the game up a bit and thanks bingo for all the work you put into the awards they are truly enjoyable
4316 days 3 hours ago
RShowFreak
thnx for the TOGA for best BB Group!
4316 days 2 hours ago
Cmack311
YAY, Favorite Survivor AND overall group AND best player

It was a GREAT SERIES, and I am happy to have had such a great cast EVERY season, and with that......the "torch" shall be passed on
4316 days 1 hour ago
Chantra1
Hey I was nominated! LOL.
All this seems about right. Except that I think I should have been nominated for logos considering I make pretty good logos and make them for other groups as well.
My shows have been going slightly downward these last dew months, but my break ends in august and I am starting year 2 with the most bad-ass Endurance yet! Endurance All-Stars (Battle of the Gods) AND Werewolves of Millers Hollow season 3!
BTW, the logo for the next Endurance is just AWESOME.
Hopefully I will recieve a lot of nominations in August!
4316 days 1 hour ago
Chantra1
Hey I was nominated! LOL.
All this seems about right. Except that I think I should have been nominated for logos considering I make pretty good logos and make them for other groups as well.
My shows have been going slightly downward these last dew months, but my break ends in august and I am starting year 2 with the most bad-ass Endurance yet! Endurance All-Stars (Battle of the Gods) AND Werewolves of Millers Hollow season 3!
BTW, the logo for the next Endurance is just AWESOME.
Hopefully I will recieve a lot of nominations in August!
4316 days 1 hour ago
Mearl
Sorry I wasn't here. I will be active in the voting next time if you need. With Stars and life things got too overwhelmed.

I am honored to receive the White and Purple Togas. I have put a lot of effort into Idol Wars and I will try to use this as a standard for my future seasons. Anything I do, whether it be challenges or concepts, is fair game. I am still looking for applicants to my next season too :)
http://www.tengaged.com/group/4698/forum/topic/6384917/last

I want to once again thank the judges and everybody that has joined my seasons and been active because they make the concepts come to life and make it enjoyable for me to host. Thank you guys :)
4315 days 21 hours ago
SuitMan13
OMG! Best Host :D

Thanks to all who nominated me!

open group

January TOGAs- Judging Phase

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!