This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

New TOGA Category

Topic » New TOGA Category

4622 days 5 hours ago
bingo21
Post your suggestions for the new TOGA category here :)
4621 days 22 hours ago
CaptainTangerine
I'm suggesting "Best Group Game Logo," like the pictures you see on the "Groups" page.
4621 days 21 hours ago
Qwerty3000
Best Group Game Competitor
Best Challenge
4621 days 19 hours ago
Leacroft
I second qwerty's suggestion for best group game competitor :)) but probably (Just to make it an even playing field) an award goes out to probably the best competitor for survivor, for Big Brother, for role playing games, for horror games and so on and so forth, then it is the best overall competitor! :PP

so basically it is like the normal awards but instead you are also recognizing some of the tengaged community!

and also you can have a best model group game toga :PP
4621 days 14 hours ago
Weetmaster
Best entertainment group game (music, dance, singing, art, maybe model could fit here too)
4621 days 6 hours ago
bingo21
Loving the suggestions so far. Not sure about the awards for best competitors at the moment. I could see that being a major edition in the new year.
4621 days 5 hours ago
yankeeman311
bingo i seriously think best competitors need to b added. at least for survivor and big brother. its a very flexible award and they would have to prove wat groups they were in and the host would have to verify it
4620 days 18 hours ago
UndercoverMonk
I second best entertainment group as nearly half of the groups are music related.

I also like best group logo
4620 days 17 hours ago
Qwerty3000
I second all ideas posted above.
4620 days 14 hours ago
Gaiaphage
Best Group Game Challenge?
4620 days 13 hours ago
hippydude126
best game player
4620 days 4 hours ago
Leacroft
i like Best 'Challenge' group game like gaiaphage said!
the challenge is becoming big on tengaged!
4616 days 23 hours ago
bingo21
Thankyou everyone for the suggestions. I can see best group players possibly sometime in the future or maybe at another award ceremony run in conjunction with the TOGAs. I will be putting the suggestions I am considering into a poll which will run for a couple of days. The option with the most will become the new TOGA.
4614 days 20 hours ago
bingo21
The public have voted and the new TOGA will be for Best Group Logo.

The question now is what colour TOGA will be for Best Logo? Post your suggestions here :)
4614 days 19 hours ago
DEACES
Either Brown or Grey
4614 days 18 hours ago
CaptainTangerine
I think Orange.

open group

January TOGAs- Judging Phase

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!