This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Immunity Challenge 4

Topic » Immunity Challenge 4

4065 days 7 hours ago
BestHeroD
It was a 3 Hour Notice
4065 days 7 hours ago
SurvivorFan37
Everybody else is offline, could we start the challenge now?
4065 days 7 hours ago
BestHeroD
Might as well

EVERYONE UNDERSTAND THE RULES ?
4065 days 7 hours ago
patriciasigmond
yes
4065 days 7 hours ago
Esquiff
Yeah MAYBE I JUST FOUND OUT YESTERDAY!

If you want more people to be here, ASK WHAT TIME IS BEST FOR EVERYONE! Then you can do the challenge when the most people can be here!

You are making this about you! If you cant be there then dont make it earlier, MAKE IT LATER! People were planning to be online at 7pm to do the challenge NOT 3PM!
4065 days 7 hours ago
SurvivorFan37
yes!
4065 days 7 hours ago
Lonelystar1
im here
4065 days 7 hours ago
BestHeroD
Nick honestly just be quiet and stop complaining if you dont like it then just Quit
4065 days 7 hours ago
Esquiff
Whatever lets just get this done!
4065 days 7 hours ago
Esquiff
Your group game is never going to get anywhere because a 3 hour notice for a challenge is insufficient. But I am going to be a spiteful bitch and stay.
4065 days 7 hours ago
SurvivorFan37
4065 days 7 hours ago
BestHeroD
Do you think i care Nick :P lol Its not like Tengaged is my life im doing this for fun and lots of people like my Group Game
4065 days 7 hours ago
Esquiff
Im heated now so lets win this please!
4065 days 7 hours ago
BestHeroD
Alright WHOS GONNA BE IN THE FIRST ROUND FIGHT ?
4065 days 7 hours ago
Lonelystar1
You cancelled your twist because people dont show up... when you switch challenge times like that.. its very unproffessional..  now that is all i have to say about the subject :)

open group

EMPTY SURVIVOR GROUP

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!