This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Tribal Council 2 Limpopo

Topic » Tribal Council 2 Limpopo

4062 days 1 hour ago
BestHeroD
Dip you Torch in the Fire*

Fire represents your game once your Fire has been snuffed your game is over

MAIL ME YOUR VOTES ASAP

QUESTIONS
-------------------
Ro-Was that a lucky win for Gauteng?

Collins-Is Redemption Island a game changer?

Malcolm-Why did you lose?

Nick-Whose fault was it out there?

Sapphire-With no idols in the game ,will it make people think more about there strategy?

Nick S/SurvivorFan37-Do you think your the better tribe?

Nick R/NewHereR-Why did you lose?

Zuelke-You   got destroyed,is spamming not your tribes type of challenge ?
4062 days 1 hour ago
Zuelke
I totally tried my best to win.  Nobody cared about my blog, and I tried to send a spam to like 50 different ppl but it only sent to the first five that i put on there... oh well, im glad guateng got a break.
4062 days 1 hour ago
SurvivorFan37
I'm Will S, not Nick. And yes, we definitely have the better tribe.  Spamming challenges mean nothing. I spammed myself and made a blog, so I'm hoping I did my part and will survive this tribal.
4062 days 1 hour ago
Esquiff
Nick-Whose fault was it out there?
The problem was is that we werent given enough time for the people we spammed to get online. I think next time we should have 24 hours.
4062 days 1 hour ago
Zuelke
im scared D:
4062 days 1 hour ago
BestHeroD
Everyone-Do you think you deserve to stay ?
4062 days 1 hour ago
Zuelke
i deserve to stay bcuz i tried my hardest in this challenge and it would be a shame for me to fo this early...
4062 days 1 hour ago
BestHeroD
Zuelke=Whos fault was it
4062 days 1 hour ago
NewHereR
Will R (not Nick R) :P

To be honest, I'm not sure why we lost. I think we're a strong tribe, and I really think Gauteng just got really lucky this one time.
4062 days 1 hour ago
Zuelke
i cant really say its anyone's fault...im sure we all tried.  im sure a popular gauteng player prolly got the advantage of his or her spamming abilities...none of us deserve to go home, especially in this early stage
4062 days 1 hour ago
rohvenk1
Ro - Was that a lucky win for Gauteng?

I'm not sure about lucky. I think that even the best teams have off days, and today was one of ours. We're a strong tribe, and we WILL come out of this Tribal stronger and better than we were before. And that's that.
4062 days ago
BestHeroD
Ro-Why did you capitalize the Will
4062 days ago
BestHeroD
Zuelke-Are you saying that your tribe is amazing
4062 days ago
rohvenk1
Here's why. Every time we lose a challenge, it gives us (as a team) the chance to analyse our collective strengths and weaknesses as well as individual strengths and weaknesses. I believe that if we do vote they way necessary, we could be a stronger, more united tribe at the end of this TC. That's why I capitalized the WILL.
4062 days ago
BestHeroD
Ro-Oh i thought you did that because you wanna vote out one of the Will's :P
4062 days ago
rohvenk1
Oh, god no. I love them both, they're both active and amazing competitors :D

open group

EMPTY SURVIVOR GROUP

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!