This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Tribal Council 4 Ravu

Topic » Tribal Council 4 Ravu

4069 days 22 hours ago
BestHeroD
Dip you Torch in the Fire*

Fire represents your game once your Fire has been snuffed your game is over

MAIL ME YOUR VOTES ASAP
And
If you wanna play an Idol please tell me so

Questions
------------------
Bear-Being one of the only 2 on this Tribe sent to Exile Island will people think you have an Idol?

Sean-Being the only returnee and also not making one challenge will they vote you out for being inactive?

Kel-What do you think is going to happen tonight ?

Guill-Would you rather be here ? or Exile Island ?

Witz-What is it gonna take to beat Tewa?

Yepal-Gaining the only point do you deserve to stay?
4069 days 22 hours ago
bearpatrol
Bear-Being one of the only 2 on this Tribe sent to Exile Island will people think you have an Idol?

Of course people are gonna think that...but I can tell you if I had it I wouldn't be scared to death about this vote tonight
4069 days 22 hours ago
Guillomouve
Guill-Would you rather be here ? or Exile Island ?

i don't know because i don't really understand what Exile is and if it's finding an idol just like finding a key in castings, i'm screwed. And if it is a mental challenge, i am 100% out of it. i would like to have immunity, so of course i would like to be at Exile. who would want to go to tribal?
4069 days 22 hours ago
yepal
Yepal-Gaining the only point do you deserve to stay?
yes I do. I tried my hardest but lost. gl in tribal guys
4069 days 22 hours ago
BestHeroD
Bear-Whats it gonna take to beat Tewa ? They destroyed you in the Challenge ?

Guill-Since you dont know much about survivor do you think your at a disadvantage  ?

Yepal-Being a person from the Oringinal Moto are you scared the Ravu will join together and vote you out
4069 days 22 hours ago
BestHeroD
1/6 Votes
4069 days 22 hours ago
bluebamboo
Kel - What do you think is going to happen tonight?
Unfortunately, I'd have to say that I think Ravu will remain united and targeted a Moto member. I'm thinking they may split the votes, but I'm not in on what goes on around camp yet.
4069 days 22 hours ago
Guillomouve
Guill-Since you dont know much about survivor do you think your at a disadvantage  ?

yeah it might be a disavantage to ME but maybe an advantage for my tribemates. they can definately use me i think...
4069 days 22 hours ago
BestHeroD
Kel-Are you an outsider ? Are you scared ?

Guill-So what your saying is they can use you as like a say free vote so you will just follow there orders
4069 days 22 hours ago
BestHeroD
2/6 Votes Received
4069 days 22 hours ago
Guillomouve
Guill-So what your saying is they can use you as like a say free vote so you will just follow there orders

No, i mean that maybe they can tell me some things about the idol or whatever and they can lie about those informations to me
4069 days 22 hours ago
BestHeroD
Guill-Hows it been so far on the island ? Are you suggested as an outcast right now ?
4069 days 22 hours ago
Guillomouve
Guill-Hows it been so far on the island ? Are you suggested as an outcast right now ?

There's not much going on at our tribe so i don't think anyone is an outcast, even the moto guys :)
4069 days 22 hours ago
BestHeroD
So everyone is in there own spot ?
4069 days 22 hours ago
BestHeroD
4/6 Votes
4069 days 22 hours ago
BestHeroD
5/6 Votes

open group

EMPTY SURVIVOR GROUP

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!