This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Tribal Council #11 (Alinta)

Topic » Tribal Council #11 (Alinta)

2943 days 21 hours ago
Spinner554
SEND ME CONFESSIONALS!!
INCLUDE ME IN ALL TENGAGED MAILS ABOUT THIS GAME!!

Welcome back to tribal council.

Chris is safe and can not be voted out.

Send me your votes and a reason by 6:30 PM EST TOMORROW

Here are some general questions. Answer them for more personalized questions.

Everyone:

After seeing the results of the surveys, do you think differently on who to vote out?

At what point do you start dwindling down the people who can beat you at the end?

Will we see another tight vote tonight? 4-4? 5-3?

If anyone is so brave, tell me where allegiances lie?
2943 days 21 hours ago
Gaiaphagee
1) no

2) about 11 tribal councils ago

3) prob

4) tbh i dont think theres alliances, but moreso voting blocks. it seemed a few people are deadset on getting ronnie out and a few people were deadset on getting james out. dont think that shows whos with who but just a matter of who was best for individual games
2943 days 21 hours ago
Spinner554
Chris- Does having immunity make it easier to make a big move because you know that it's not you?
2943 days 21 hours ago
TylerKeith
After seeing the results of the surveys, do you think differently on who to vote out?
i mean it obviously tells of the threats, but i don't think it changed all that much

At what point do you start dwindling down the people who can beat you at the end?
everyone left is a threat so i think its happening now lmao

anyone could be a swing vote tonight.

lmaoooooooo
2943 days 21 hours ago
Lavaworks
1) No because Chris still is my #1 target but he's safe so Plan B time

2) Now?

3) Probably

4) That's what confessionals are for
2943 days 21 hours ago
Spinner554
Tyler- So if anyone could be a swing vote, is it going to swing things into a tie or a majority? If there is a side of 4 and 3 will the person be swinging towards the 4 or 3?
2943 days 21 hours ago
Spinner554
Christian- Your name popped up a decent bit in the survey. Does that worry you or give you confidence?
2943 days 20 hours ago
Lavaworks
Christian- Your name popped up a decent bit in the survey. Does that worry you or give you confidence?

There's already so many things in this game that stress me out, so seeing people think I'm both unbeatable/goat only adds a little bit of stress at this point

Like what's a drop of water when you've been standing in a hurricane?
2943 days 20 hours ago
TylerKeith
Tyler- So if anyone could be a swing vote, is it going to swing things into a tie or a majority? If there is a side of 4 and 3 will the person be swinging towards the 4 or 3?

it all depends on if anyone feels like they're on the bottom of their current alliance and which side their on.
2943 days 20 hours ago
JBC8
No, I'm still planning on voting out the same person that I've wanted out for a while.

I think that's already happening. You just have to make sure that you have the numbers to get out the proper people.

My guess is that it will be another tight vote, unless people realize that I'm not a threat. This challenge is the first one that I actually did good in and it was all luck. I guessed on every answer. I don't see why people would want me out.

Do I have to answer this? I don't even know who voted me, so I can't really answer this. I just know that James voted me, for sure.
2943 days 20 hours ago
sahmosean
The result that mattered is that Chris has immunity. I think everyone agrees that challenge hyperbolizes everything because we're all grasping at straws for half our answers.

I just want to get to the end. It's not about what individuals can beat me, but which groups will be impenetrable during the endgame. Once you get to the final 5, it comes down to very small and personal alliances. This is around the point in the game where we need to start taking that into account. Who will be loyal to me? Who will be loyal to each other?

It'll be pretty tight. I'm not sure honestly. It's all been really intense and also muddled at the same time. I think it'll come down to a few people making a big decision
2943 days 19 hours ago
ballscreekman
I dunno I read the results of the survey and Im not sure this affects who Im voting tonight but Ill keep it mind moving forward in the game.
Its a little early for that now. Im mostly concerned about what path leads me to going to the end.
Id imagine so. The tribe is pretty divided
nope ;)
2943 days 17 hours ago
Spinner554
I'll go tally the votes
2943 days 17 hours ago
Gaiaphagee
Hi
2943 days 17 hours ago
Spinner554
Once the votes are read the decision is FINAL. Person voted out will be asked to leave the tribal council area IMMEDIATELY.

I'll read the votes
2943 days 17 hours ago
Gaiaphagee
Ok

open group

Spinner's Group 1

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!