This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Immunity Challenge #10

Topic » Immunity Challenge #10

2945 days 22 hours ago
Spinner554
Take tomorrow off, it will be Tuesday at 7:30.

I'll be sending out a survey to the remaining 8 of you. The challenge will be based on those answers.

Please do not share your answers with other castaways. It ruins the integrity of the challenge and if I find out that you did so then you will get a self vote every tribal for the rest of the game, and you will not compete in another immunity challenge. And I will be able to tell. You have been warned.

After tribal I will send out the surveys.
2945 days ago
Spinner554
The challenge, if you do not know what it is, will not be answering who you think when asked. It will be what the majority believed. If there was a tie, then both answers will be counted as correct. You will have 2 minutes to send your answers through mails.

ALSO, for every question I will reveal how many times a person's name was answered but I will not reveal who said who.

Whoever has the most points after all 10 questions will be granted immunity and have a 1 in 7 shot of winning this game.
2944 days 2 hours ago
Spinner554
Check in begins now
2944 days 2 hours ago
TylerKeith
hi sluts

rdy for drama
2944 days 2 hours ago
sahmosean
Yo
2944 days 2 hours ago
JBC8
Here
2944 days 2 hours ago
Lavaworks
Hey
2944 days 2 hours ago
Spinner554
Wow 4 whole people showed up im so proud
2944 days 2 hours ago
Spinner554
John and Mitch let me know that they wouldn't be here, but they both did fill out the survey so we have a full 8 person survey.
2944 days 2 hours ago
Gaiaphagee
here
2944 days 2 hours ago
Lavaworks
Gaiafatass counts as 2 people so now we have 6 :)
2944 days 2 hours ago
TylerKeith
so you're gonna reveal everyone who was answered for a question, not just the most? :x
2944 days 2 hours ago
Spinner554
Correct Tyler.
2944 days 2 hours ago
TylerKeith
o shit
2944 days 2 hours ago
sahmosean
DAYUM!!!
2944 days 2 hours ago
Spinner554
We will begin promptly at 7:35

open group

Spinner's Group 1

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!