This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

~Day 2~

Topic » ~Day 2~

4551 days 16 hours ago
_maffew
Congratulations protégés on surviving Day 1 of 30 of Tengaged's Next Top Newb, I hope you all enjoyed the first day, I certainly did. We've been knocked off the top spot by another group game, so well gutted :( But still, we're popular ^.^
Okay. So the theme is still ACTIVITY/LIKEABILITY/APPROACHABILITY. This is how the next 1-2 days will work.
Over the course of the next day (i.e. anytime before Day change [this time] tomorrow), all four judges, Tyler, Taylor, Slice and new judge Sarah will send me the name of the act they'd like to see in the elimination poll, which will open at day change tomorrow. The poll will last until Saturday at day change. (Spam is encouraged ;) That's how you get known).
So that counts for 4 votes. So if you recieve a vote from one of the judges, you will be in the elimination poll, regardless of if two judges pick you?.
The fifth and final vote, will come from a PLAYER Oooooh! From the opening of this forum, you have 12 hours to get blog with the most points. To be in with a chance of winning, you must send me a private email with the link of the blog you have created. It can be about anything, but you have to mention the group link. The competition isn't for anyone, but if you'd like to have the power to put someone on the elimination block, this is for you :P. So gl =] Also, having the power of elimination DOES NOT mean you are immune yourself :P.

That's a lot to take in, so PLEASE ask me if you are unclear of any of the rules :) Finally, I had to scrap the challenge about being most 'approachable' but yeah, okay =]

So, basically, carry on being friendly, and get spamming your blog if you wanna put someone in elimination.

ALSO, ONE FINAL RULE - UNLESS YOU ARE THEIR ACT, IN THE NEXT 24 HOURS YOU CANNOT MAIL THE JUDGES BEGGING FOR THEM TO NOT NOMINATE YOU. THIS IS CHEATING AND YOU WILL ELIMINATED.

^ lol, gotta lay the law down.
Please also confirm when you have read this.

Buen Suerte =]
4551 days 16 hours ago
BritneySurvivor
Heyaaaaaaaaaa
4551 days 16 hours ago
BritneySurvivor
Just me then? -Embarassed-
4551 days 15 hours ago
77sparks77
Not gonna do the task, I don't want enemies! :S
4551 days 15 hours ago
BritneySurvivor
:P
4551 days 15 hours ago
Poubelle
I don't think I will do the special task, I would feel bad!!
4551 days 15 hours ago
CaptainTangerine
Hey guys! I'm not gonna do the task either.
4551 days 15 hours ago
Chlltownofcourse
What if we think one of the judges has a personal vendetta against us lol what do we do?
4551 days 14 hours ago
stucch22
hi
4551 days 14 hours ago
mantaray7
hiiiii
4551 days 14 hours ago
_maffew
People are fairly quiet today +]
4551 days 14 hours ago
CaptainTangerine
Sorry. I'm just working on the HOH competition in my Big Brother group game! Plus, I'm kinda exhausted.
4551 days 14 hours ago
stucch22
my mouth hurts :x
4551 days 13 hours ago
sarahnva
Hi guys! I can do more later tonight. Good luck everyone! :)
4551 days 13 hours ago
CaptainTangerine
Hey Sarah!
4551 days 13 hours ago
mantaray7
Anyone here?

open group

Tengaged's Next Top Newb

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!