This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

TSC 533 Final

Topic » TSC 533 Final

227 days 2 hours ago
FromAWindow
16) Victoria Monét  - “On My Mama''

227 days 2 hours ago
FromAWindow
17) Bloodline - “Minute To Midnight (MTM)”

227 days 2 hours ago
FromAWindow
18) DEBBY FRIDAY - “I GOT IT (feat. UÑAS)”

227 days 2 hours ago
FromAWindow
19) East Hills Mall - “Back To School”

227 days 2 hours ago
FromAWindow
20) OTYKEN - "KHAN BLUES"

227 days 2 hours ago
FromAWindow
21) MINMI  - “Another World”

227 days 2 hours ago
FromAWindow
22) Naomi Sharon - “Another Life”

227 days 2 hours ago
FromAWindow
23) Froukje - “Naar Het Licht”

ALT LINK:

227 days 2 hours ago
FromAWindow
Tonight's Running Order

01) BLANKA
02) Alaska Reid
03) BRONZE AVERY
04) Essosa
05) The Deep
06) Stars
07) Natasha Kay
08) Lolo Zouaï
09) Lenka
10) TERRA, Cimarrón
11) Precious Pepala
12) The Veronicas
13) Aliyah’s Interlude
14) overpass
15) SNOW WIFE
16) Victoria Monét
17) Bloodline
18) DEBBY FRIDAY
19) East Hills Mall
20) OTYKEN
21) MINMI
22) Naomi Sharon
23) Froukje

That's the week! Make sure to vote and comment by Sunday (10/8) at 3pm EST!!!

Good luck y'all!!!
227 days 2 hours ago
FromAWindow
And finally, here’s the Spotify playlist for the week!!!!

https://spotify.link/dUqnhIMrBDb
227 days ago
PennyTrationStan
01. blanka - mommmm. this isn't anything special or that funny like 'solo' was but it's a cute little tropibop. definetly something chungha would've put out in side c of her 36 song album. i love her voice like this is a real singer who can sing. poland's aretha franklin.
02. alaska reid - love her. well love is a strong word but this is a good sibling of mine actually. i think this is just a very cute well written song. netflix original soundtrack but make it have personality! superr kyute.
03. bronze avery - he's soooo sexy and pretty mwoahh i really love gay men like yasss. he's super hit or miss with his music though. this is cute up until that 'nananana' disclosure 2015 jonas blue ass chorus. i'm not living that much but it's a cute little ditty. 'scan and copy' is deffo way better.
04. essosa - oh mother! rings super true to that era of y2k r&b, i mean this might as well be a straight up 'one in a million' cover, but i don't think it's particularly catchy. a little one ear and out the other. but she's gorgeous and i'm super biased towards this sound so she's queen!
05. the deep - this future seoul phag city club hit... i saw this doing the rounds on twitter and was quite impressed. super catchy and punchy. bebé yana meet your ender.
06. stars - this is okayyyy. cheesy littl indie rock piece. the girl's vocals deffo carried. nothing special but i vibed along like dawww.
07. natasha kay - i can't believe it has taken so long for this to be sent. i do find her generally to be pretty funny idk if this will make my ballot but this is really funny. mom.
08. lolo zouaï - zzzzzzzz omggg fggg i'm so borrrddd omggg zzz sorry excuse me u'll have to mxcuse me i'm just so bored of these zzzz zz  zz z z z z z z z what was i saying oh yes someone's ran out of songs to send z z z z zz z z z z z z z zzzz z z z z z brrhrrhrhrbsbsbsbbsbbrbrbzzzzz zz z z z z z
09. lenka - there is a major stefanie heinzmann original song for just dance 4 energy happening here. is she swiss? i kinda stan.
10. terra, cimarrón - idk who sent this but i've been listening to this song nonstop ever since i found it honestly it's quite literally soty. this song is insaneeeee. perfection.
11. precious pepala - oh this was a snooze but who gaf she's so gorgg !!! wait not the gregorian chants OMGGG this is CINEMA. i spoke too soon my precious pepala. i bet ganghandedcat would get a kick out of this. it's not my kind of music whatsoever but i think she's so gorggg !!! and isn't that all that matters at the end of the day.
12. the veronicas - you will never be leah kate. this is cute but i feel like there's better songs from this era so i'm a bit whelmed.
13. aliyah's interlude - i want to root for her because she is GOOOOOORGGGGGG... this song is kinda ass but u know what? if u can enjoy a text to speech only fire song u can certainly enjoy aliyah's interlude's robotic modulation. queen!
14. overpass - i fucking hate you john stamos .
15. snow wife - this song is horrendous but consider this it is also the best song of the year. see when you're ultra mega talented and versatile like snow wife. i hope this wins it deserves.
16. victoria monét - i can't lie jaguar ii ... was a bit of a snoozeee-[is hit with tomatoes and booing from audience]. i thought she charted at least on the billboard 200 oh my poor sister. anyways this is a very cute song elevated by a great video! there were better choices on the album! where's the budget music video for 'alright' precious???
17. bloodline - what in the tsc 2019 fail bait. four years too late precious !!!
18. debby friday - this bop. debby friday is also very hit or miss but this really mops the floor with ease. bangerrrrrr.
19. east hills mall - this is not something they f*kin made this is some professional like this sh*t is in different areas what the f*ck ?? this ain't no homemade sh*t ..
20. otyken - i'm over them but i'm glad for whoever stans.
21. minmi - YESSSS GODDDD. minmi j. blige in the house. don't need no hateration in this dancerie. we love you minmi.
22. naomi sharon - so so so excited for her album which i think is coming on october 6th??? i might be wrong but if i am just take this as me manifesting. this is gorg and i am obsessed with her voice.
23. froukje - this is okayyyy. bordering on cute. if this was 2020 i would have been so obsessed with these running beats. it's listenable!
225 days 2 hours ago
SeaViper
01) BLANKA - YASSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!! This was so AWFUL I WAS LIVING SO MUCH!!! Oh honestly a legendary way to open the week...stop now I've found my 12 points <3333
02) Alaska Reid - Sorry I just found this one really boring
03) BRONZE AVERY - This sounds like something they'd torture me with on the radio. Not for me, sorry <3
04) Essosa - This was alright tbh. It bordered on being maybe a bit too artsy, but I liked it!
05) The Deep - Honestly...better than I was expecting! I kind of lived but it's not that unique at the end of the day
06) Stars - THis was really cute until the man came in, and that sort of ruined the vibe for me :(
07) Natasha Kay - Atrocious noise
08) Lolo Zouaï - Read above. These two songs are basically the same thing
09) Lenka - Really cute tbh. It's not aged that well but I sort of lived here!
10) TERRA, Cimarrón - I hated the really high pitched electronic noises here, if it wasn't for them this would be solidly enjoyable
11) Precious Pepala - Oh this is giving winner actually, and I'm here for it! I really liked this actually...it ate!
12) The Veronicas - I mean mothers but this was a bit awful <3
13) Aliyah’s Interlude - Ok yeah no thanks
14) overpass - Wait I really enjoyed this...oh yes I'm in my indie phase and this came at exactly the right time!
15) SNOW WIFE - I was expecting this to be an American Horror Story parody or something, but honestly...this was good! I feel like this would fit as an edgy Just Dance moment (compliment)
16) Victoria Monét - Not my kind of music but she's very pretty :)
17) Bloodline - Yesssss this actually ate! Like I'm living! It's not that unique but it's still good for sure!
18) DEBBY FRIDAY - This was certainly a load of noise!
19) East Hills Mall - YESSSSSSS!!!!! Oh the vocals...the lyrics...the EDITING YASSSS!!! I am ready to go BACK TO SCHOOL WITH EAST HILLSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS
20) OTYKEN - Oh I love them but this song is not their best, pretty much everything they've released before this was way better
21) MINMI - This is giving 2003 workout vibes YASSSS!!! I did enjoy this actually, it was messy but fun <3
22) Naomi Sharon - I get what they were going for, but it turned out kinda mid. Not bad though :)
23) Froukje - I was hoping for a more impactful closer but tbh this just felt like HSC NF filler, sorry
224 days 21 hours ago
nateclove
01) BLANKA - OKAYYYYY!!!!! this is alright.
02) Alaska Reid - this is quite cute! very olivia rodrigo on a budget imo. very enjoyable!!
03) BRONZE AVERY -I actually quite enjoyed this!! a bit basic sounding but I was moving to it!!!!
04) Essosa - now this is a song thats right up my alley I definitely enjoyed this a lawttttt
05) The Deep - OKAYYYYYYYYYYY omggggggggg a bawp........ bebe yana found unemployed and alcoholic omfg....
06) Stars - 😬
07) Natasha Kay - you guys have no idea how gagged I was that a white woman is singing this
08) Lolo Zouaï - maybe if u sent this 11 months ago I'd be more into it
09) Lenka - I think this is cute!!! very nostalgic to me!!!!! not really the standout of the group so far but definitely a memorable submission.
10) TERRA, Cimarrón - whoa..... I'm literally bald.....wtffffff omg I'm obsessed with this!!!!!! definitely THE standout of the week so far!
11) Precious Pepala - she's cute!!! probably not something I'd listen to again I fear. it's actually very halle....who did it first?
12) The Veronicas - these girlies were actually so 3008 when u think abt it..... they're so mother coded....what an iconic album this was... it changed lives it did it did
13) Aliyah’s Interlude - oh okay!
14) overpass - you know... this isn't that bad actually. I'd live in 2014!!
15) SNOW WIFE - ashahdhqjdj this diva is so funny 😭😭😭 we love an unintentional camp queenie!!!
16) Victoria Monét - YESSSSSS!!!!! queen victoria rarely ever misses and this is the complete opposite of a miss!!!!
17) Bloodline - wait bald.... I definitely moved yasssssssss.... kind of a bop I fear....
18) DEBBY FRIDAY - PURRRRRRRRRRRR NOW THIS IS MUSIQUE BABEYYYYYYY DEBBY HAS NEVER MISSED A DAY IN HER LYFEEEEEEEE
19) East Hills Mall - lolz
20) OTYKEN - wait this was pretty catcy..... I moved a bit....maybe they nibbled....
21) MINMI - very cute!!! didn't really stand out that much this week tho
22) Naomi Sharon - I moved a bit!!! there wasn't that much going on but it kept me mesmerized and interested throughout the whole song!
23) Froukje - meh I like their other song more idk
224 days 17 hours ago
1001games
BLANKA: Honestly getting tired of the same boring basic pop songs.Change it up!

Alaska Reid: It was a bit strange yet kept my attention throughout. I didnt mind this!

BRONZE AVERY: Kind of basic boy music. Not my cup of tea.

Essosa: I got bored and I just dont think this song is for me.

The Deep: Meh its okay. Nothing spectacular.

Stars: This was a nice and cute chill song. Not going to be for everyone but I did enjoy it!

Natasha Kay: Like I said with the first song. Getting tired of this but at least it was kind of catchy and memorable.

Lolo Zouaï: I liked the beat and some parts of the chorus but I felt like the lyrics were a bit cringy.

Lenka: Finally a solid song! This was so catchy and I loved her cute voice. The rhythmic piano throughout was a plus as well!

TERRA, Cimarrón: Tf was this mess? Big yikes!

Precious Pepala: This was really good! Amazing voice and I loved the spookiness of the song.

The Veronicas: I liked this but I think I wouldve liked it more if it had a rock vibe. Still felt 2000’s which was nice and overall a solid song.

Aliyah’s Interlude: Not for me. Sorry!

Overpass: Always love bibbles submissions! Another solid song choice!

SNOW WIFE: Kind of catchy but it got repetitive after a bit and the song just fell off for me.

Victoria Monét: Again just not for me.

Bloodline: Man this week sucks. Really didnt care for this.

DEBBY FRIDAY: Hated it. All around messy af.
East Hills Mall: I mean wtf but like better than half the songs this week.

OTYKEN: Kudos for submitting a song completely different. Definitely refreshing! Probably wouldnt listen to this again though.

MINMI: Ohhhh I liked this! Good vibe all throughout and kept me tapping my toes.

Naomi Sharon: From awake from the previous song to deep sleep for this song. Boorrrriiiiinnnnnngggggg.

Froukje: Good vibe but nothing super spectacular. Overall not bad though.
223 days 23 hours ago
ryan5676
01) BLANKA – This icon is back and she is doing what she does great at with a Latin bop and I’m all in for this catchy tune that is an improvement from Eurovision
02) Alaska Reid – This song sounds trippy with her weird vocal choices and the music is messy going from verse to chorus and is not for me
03) BRONZE AVERY – I’m nodding along to this fast-paced music that has me on the edge of my seat and his vocals are really good as I can jam along to this
04) Essosa – This has wasted my time as I had high hopes but it doesn’t go anywhere with the beat being lacklustre and the speeding up a bit halfway through put me off for good
05) The Deep – I love her attitude in this and she has got some style in her vocals but the music sounds repetitive and cheap
06) Stars – You know what I find this charming and sweet as it makes me smile with the melody and she is so great and I will fight anyone who don’t like it
07) Natasha Kay – I do like her in general giving this 100% and I admire that but the song itself is not up to par with that same beat grinding on my nerves
08) Lolo Zouaï – This sounds so lazy like she is singing in her sleep and is bland in total and those annoying sounds aren’t helping so I will be swiping left
09) Lenka – I enjoy a retro moment and this is digging it with the soul and that mysterious element sucking me in as it is so delicious that I could eat some more
10) TERRA, Cimarrón – What on earth is this production trying to do to me as it is noise, they just made up on the spot and the vocals aren’t better being so annoying
11) Precious Pepala – I do love something dark and this is right up my alley being so spooky and I love that power moment with the choir bringing it up to another level
12) The Veronicas – I had high hopes for this dup but this track is so forgettable and bland with them losing their magic in the end
13) Aliyah’s Interlude – Is she really that girl because I can’t see from this which is just nonsense and it is bonkers to think that people enjoy this kind of music
14) overpass – His vocals are graining on me and the instrumentals during the chorus are going over the top and doesn’t make it sound any better
15) SNOW WIFE – This is a horror show indeed with that voice being so pitchy and the music being not my tea and is not for me
16) Victoria Monét – I do like the music with those trumpets having some edge but the singer gives little effort and the backing vocals make it worse
17) Bloodline – Oh yeah, I find this chorus to be so seductive good with the beats getting in my veins being a right bop that will haunt me tonight
18) DEBBY FRIDAY – Uh this music is causing a headache and I don’t think these counts as being good as it is just a mess that someone made on the spot
19) East Hills Mall – This is making me glad I don’t go to school anymore with their singing and the beatboxing in the background not helping sales
20) OTYKEN – I wasn’t expecting to hear this but damn it I can’t help to love the weird and unusual as I bang my head along to this insane rocking song
21) MINMI – This is from another time getting all gangster but for me it is a guilty pleasure as I enjoy the cheap music and vibes she brings
22) Naomi Sharon – When will this dragging end as the music tries to build up but it doesn’t build up to anything being a long boring tragedy
23) Froukje – She is not giving and I don’t think she is the right vocalist for this but the song itself is alright nothing special with the house music being serviceable

open group

Tengaged Song Contest (Current)

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!