This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

TSC 532 Final - 90s Week

Topic » TSC 532 Final - 90s Week

230 days 4 hours ago
ryan5676
01) The Harmonious People of Krygyzstan – Even though this anthem was released in the 90’s it sounds like something you hear in classical music being unique and good to hear
02) Vengaboys – Yes, we like to party indeed and this is a fantastic dance tune that has be bopping along with its catchy electronic beat
03) Mariah Carey – Are we running out of Mariah Carey songs to use with this one being dull with that repetitive beat and her vocals can’t save this
04) Wan Fang – Oh god why you trying to make me fall asleep with this 90’s ballad that just bores me and drags on and I am glad that this kind of music isn’t making a comeback today
05) No Doubt – This song certainly picks up with the chorus with the instruments pushing it up that level and the singer knows how to deliver those range
06) Me & My – It’s time for some electronic music and this is alright liking the beat used but the lion roar is distracting and the vocalist should be putting more effort into this
07) 702 – Um I just can’t right now with this autotune that is hella distracting and the beat sounds like someone popping bubbles
08) Lush – I can barely understand their vocals as they are just not putting in effort into this and the music is the same throughout being graining on me
09) Go West – Oh yes, I am jamming along to this banger which has me smiling with its infectious tune and is a 90’s classic I simply adore
10) Lee Jung Hyun – This is pure chaos not understanding what is going on and it had a strange start but by the end I decided to embrace the chaos and dance away
11) Brandy – The beat to this is bad being the same and the singer doesn’t go out of her vocal range and is boring to listen to
12) Jamiroquai – His music is good I think but this is a weak song and starts to grate on me after a while aging like milk in the end
13) Shakira – It is young Shakira and she is bringing her A Game with this being a Latin anthem that has me moving along with her unique vocals
14) Mr. President – This Eurodance song is rather slow but it has its own charm with the music being tropical and their singing complement each other
15) Beck – Uh his vocals are already annoying me so much and the different music changes make it sounds like a mess and there is no coming back from rubbish
16) Candy Girls – Already I can tell that this woman is an icon making this catchy and the beat is certainly up there and I can’t help to love this hilarious camp track
17) Phil Collins – It’s the song from Tarzan and this is a heartwarming entry as I tear up when it gets played and he makes it sound like a great radio song
18) Baby V.O.X – We have 90’s K-Pop in its experimental phrase and the group here got good vocals but the beat is nothing new and the male vocalist brings this all down
19) Naomi Campbell – Does she think that she can sing as this is super pitchy and the music is not any better being a long slumber and this song would be used as my torture in hell
20) 98 Degrees, Stevie Wonder – This is a cute song I certainly remember having that boyband energy and the legend Stevie Wonder puts it into a whole new level of enjoyment
21) Björk – Why do I have to be over 18 to watch robot sex and onto the song and it is just way too creepy the music tone and just bores me to death
22) Corona – I am so excited to hear this banger with this song being fantastic jamming along to the mega tunes and the vocalist is so iconic and gets stuck in my head
229 days 21 hours ago
FromAWindow
01) The Harmonious People of Krygyzstan - Byeeeeeeeeeee incredible really. I’m so glad this was saved for 90s week instead of error week lmao. Incredible opener we thank you Fergie for this.

02) Vengaboys - Lmaooooo I forgot it was this song I can’t even lie. This is a real chicken and the egg situation where I’m not sure if this or the six flags theme came out first LMAOOOOO. Her hair jfc. Iconic tho.

03) Mariah Carey - This is THEEEEEE roller skating song she was so right for that lmao. I mean this really should’ve been vision of love wbk but I won’t go on about that again. Bop tho like…Ryan reynolds made a point.

04) Wan Fang - Oh byeeeeeeee Whitney really robbed this iconic woman of her backing track didn’t she? It’s a little stale overall I’m ngl…but this sax man like it’s pulling me back in lmao. Iconic me thinks. This couple seems toxic tho.

05) No Doubt - Wow Gwen’s vocals are truly awful LMAO. But this instrumentation is truly fantastic. The melody is good. I prefer Sunday morning but this is like mostly good.

06) Me & My - Oh wow! This is very European! But not great tbh.

07) 702 - Oh I know this! This is kinda fierce kinda slay all of the above. This is a bawppppppp whoa. I mean wbk, this is very for me. I love the touches of autotune, very current and probably got them criticisms when this was released. Bawpppppppp!!!

08) Lush - Oh I was expecting not to like this but ooooooooooh this is really good!!!! This is very early shoegaze, very much a pioneer for current music. Girl you get a donut!!!! 🍩

09) Go West - LMAO YASSSSSSSSSS This is so joyful and stupid. Good, classic 90s we love you pretty woman for giving us this bop. Okay it’s going on a little long but it’s still good!!!!

10) Lee Jung Hyun - Oh this is absolutely going to be an HSC fan made video in the near distant future I just see the vision. Very ahead of its time- what is happening LMAO. YASSSSSSSSSS oh never mind it’s so so dated it’s kind of incredible? It’s like fine overall? The vocals are god awful but this beat is really taking me back. Go off girlie.

11) Brandy - This 2 song stretch is fucking WILDDDD oh she’s giving speak easy. Who did thisssssss LMAOOOOO. This is art mawma. I mean. She’s giving winner duh. Yeah earth shattering etc etc.

12) Jamiroquai - Why have I gone my whole life thinking this song was recorded by maroon 5 LMAOOOO. Like it’s good it’s funky and stuff I just don’t think about it.

13) Shakira - This is likely either tolis or tolis’ 12. Idk I’m just turned off by anything she does.

14) Mr. President - YASSSSSSSSSS this is just kind of terrible isn’t it ya know. But also the best song ever you get it.

15) Beck - Oh this song!!! I didn’t know it at all on name alone. This post chorus what the fuckksossosososksksk. Cool! Very 90s I fear.

16) Candy Girls - (feat. Sweet Pussy Pauline) and we ALL cheered. THIS IS THE GAYEST THING IVE SEEN SINCE LUXX NOIR LONDON. Oh I feel like I need to search a compilation of times rupaul has referenced this tbh. NOW LET ME TELL YOU SOMETHING YOU LITTLE RUN OVER CRUSTACEAN. Oh nvm Brandy this is winning. This will be my drag lip sync at the club mark my words.

17) Phil Collins - It’s a little weird hearing this song outside the context of a father daughter dance. It’s good! It’s sweet! The production is fantastic! Idk I’m bored I’m sorry.

18) Baby V.O.X - YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS [GET UP GET UP GET UP] [GET UP GET UP GET UP]!!!!!!!!! This is so early idol culture it’s so evident but so fucking messy LMAO. Incredible really.

19) Naomi Campbell - WHY IS THIS GOOD????? Her voice isn’t great…but like Kelela wishes tbh. Like idk this eatssssssss. This bass…oh my gawd. Oh this video aged so quick oh my god.

20) 98 Degrees, Stevie Wonder - YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS oh Christina Aguilera was so ended with this. We love you nick lackey. Pork beef chicken mmmmmmmmmmmm. Oh Stevie wonder is an icon…

21) Björk - Mehhhhhhh I like bjork a lot but was this really the send? Over joga or hyper ballad or army of me? Mehhhhhhhh. I get it tho, experimental and stuff yeah.

22) Corona - Oh my god I literally thought it was debarge at first. But sure!!!!!! Yeah! Idk not my thing really. I’ve found most of the 90s dance tracks to be kinda meh, it’s not my kind of sound, but this is good overall I guess!!
229 days 21 hours ago
eveee20
01) The Harmonious People of Krygyzstan: it’s giving student prince and i love it 🥩
02) Vengaboys: flashback. it’s 2004 and i’m hearing this for the first time. my child brain takes to it like crack. iconic. 🍭🍬
03) Mariah Carey: I MEANNN. queen. i’m dancing. i’m moving. i love it. 🍧🎂
04) Wan Fang: yessssss i’m living for this old drama op song. go off saxophone solo. 🍘
05) No Doubt: yassss ms wearing a bindi for aesthetics. so cuteee (/s)🥠
06) Me & My: lol🧅
07) 702: ooooo okay this is so fun/good. i love this. i’m moving. 🧁
08) Lush: go off girlies!!! kind of in love with them ngl. 🍩
09) Go West: i’ve never watched pretty woman so i i’ve never heard this song…but cute lol! very sledgehammer. 🍑
10) Lee Jung Hyun: QUEEEEEN BOPPPPPP ICON 🥐
11) Brandy: i forgot how fucking long the talk intro is. but also. we love brandy here. 🍿
12) Jamiroquai: lol it’s fine 🥒
13) Shakira: 🥕
14) Mr. President: i mean. i’m moving a little…🍒
15) Beck: all i can think is how did this man beat beyoncé. personal preference but i hate his style of talk singing 🫙
16) Candy Girls: YASSSSSSSS THIS IS IT. SHES GIVING ME EVERYTHINGGGG “let me tell you something you little run over crustacean” BARS🍟🍔
17) Phil Collins: here’s the thing…this song doesn’t tug on my childhood nostalgia heart strings. yea i watched tarzan but if i had to choose i was picking george of the jungle everytime…it’s nice 🍞
18) Baby V.O.X: ITS MESSY. ITS LIKE. NOT THE BEST BUT ALSO???? ITS SO GOOD???🍨
19) Naomi Campbell: wow. LMAO. the youtube mixing is something else. and she’s rly. trying her best. i love that for her 🍎
20) 98 Degrees, Stevie Wonder: NICK LACHEY SUCKS BUT this song bops and we love stevie wonder. 🧋
21) Björk: mehhhh. maybe the robot sex would’ve made it better. 🧈
22) Corona: go off rhythm of the night 🥯
229 days 10 hours ago
nateclove
01) The Harmonious People of Krygyzstan - they made me want to move to Krygyzstan so I would be able to sing this bop every day!!
02) Vengaboys - a classic!!!
03) Mariah Carey - omgggg what a bop!!!
04) Wan Fang - I really enjoyed certain parts of this!!!
05) No Doubt - I used to be obsessed with this a couple of years back!!!
06) Me & My - wow I've never heard this!!! it's cute!!!
07) 702 - YESSSSSSSSSSSS BAWPPPPPPPP omg ateeeee oh lawdddd
08) Lush - BALDDDDD I'm up for this collapse!!!!
09) Go West - absolutely not
10) Lee Jung Hyun - waaaait I'm up omg yassss a bop asf!!!!
11) Brandy - my god this is so MESMERIZING.... brandy NEVER misses!!!
12) Jamiroquai - it's cute I guess girl
13) Shakira - giving me indiana jones opening credits teas and I'm here for it!!!
14) Mr. President - not really my fav this week
15) Beck - ermmm it was very unique which I appreciated!!
16) Candy Girls - I'm moving kinda!!! okayyyy rupaul track!!!
17) Phil Collins - oh okay!
18) Baby V.O.X - wait bald ajxnajxna they ate that omg mothers.... I wonder if they're still alive to this day!!!
19) Naomi Campbell - OKAYYYYYY naomi!!! show em how it's done (poorly) but show them nonetheless!!!!!
20) 98 Degrees, Stevie Wonder - oh wow!!!
21) Björk - this ho always surprises me cause I never know if she's abt to whip out the worst song I've ever heard or the BEST... and this is definitely the latter!!!! mum!!!
22) Corona - OKAYYYYYYYYYYYYYY purrrrrr what a diva!!!!!!!!!
229 days 8 hours ago
bibbles
01) The Harmonious People of Krygyzstan – okay! Weird start!
02) Vengaboys – detest the Vengaboys songs!
03) Mariah Carey – its okay, lots of vocal gymnastics, as youd expect!
04) Wan Fang – its okay, a bit twee!
05) No Doubt – this is okay, hubby always liked no doubt as he likes Gwen Stefani!
06) Me & My – its like an out of tune aqua!!
07) 702 – not my sort of thing. Is there an effect on her voice?
08) Lush – its okay, a bit one note.
09) Go West – whenever we do heardle 90s hubby often says, is it Go West!
10) Lee Jung Hyun – that was quite dire!
11) Brandy – it was a bit drab, im sure she has better songs!
12) Jamiroquai – I don’t mind Jamiroquai!
13) Shakira – another name hubby shouts when doing heardle!! Its okay.
14) Mr. President – id forgotten how many repetitive songs the 90s produced!
15) Beck – this is okay.
16) Candy Girls – soooo repetitive!
17) Phil Collins – I like Phil Collins!
18) Baby V.O.X – that was okay, a bit shrill in places, but not too bad!
19) Naomi Campbell – was that a bad recording, or is that what it actually sounded like!
20) 98 Degrees, Stevie Wonder – love Stevie Wonder, this was good!
21) Björk – never understood her, but brother in law used to rave about her!!
22) Corona – used to love this song. I was a keep fit fanatic in my earlier days, this was a good song to exercise to!!
229 days 7 hours ago
humanwebjet1
DO NOT FEAR! ... ROCKY'S HERE!! TAA DAAAA

01) The Harmonious People of Krygyzstan: LOL!  I don’t get the obsession behind this song, maybe sarcasm? :/ Not for moi unfortunately. Very creative submission tho.
02) Vengaboys: AHHHH We like TO PARTY! You can’t even help not dancing like what! This is an obsession 100% AMAZING way to start off this edition for me :)
03) Mariah Carey: Ouuu I was all fingers crossed this wouldn’t be one of her overplayed songs. But this is fun!!! Rocky likes it and it’s fun for sure.
04) Wan Fang: I love slow songs, but I don’t know about this. I liked the jazzy vibes, but other than that I wasn’t too pulled by it unfortunately.
05) No Doubt: Omggg, I’M JUST A GIRL!! There we gooo we love some good ol’ throwbacks and I’m absolutely living for this!!!
06) Me & My: Never heard of this song before, and I’m just like mhm thankfully. Even tho I’m a ’00 baby, I don’t think I’d dig this even.
07) 702: Ouuuu, someone brought innnn RNBBB! This is giving delish and yumminess! I actually like this…
08) Lush: Mhm mhm mhm!!! Why did I feel all bright and airy while listening to this song? I feel transformed and my soul feels happy. WOWW I’m just going to go think about what I just experienced :)
09) Go West: COMEE ON NOW! This is what 90s aboutttttttt, like this is giving boy band vibes! Which is and that’s whyyy Rocky obsessed.
10) Lee Jung Hyun: Oh … this is a 90s song? This goes to show that the 90s was very diverse and although I love the sci-fi vibes I got at first, I’m just like meh not for me.
11) Brandy: RNBBBB!!! But I didn’t like it sadly.
12) Jamiroquai: Oh shoot, why do I feel like I’ve heard this song before and it’s giving nostalgia. Okay those freaking bugs made me lose my shit, but song I likey!
13) Shakira: Shakira!!!!! WOOAH! I’m totally obsessed with the beat and the dancing as usual, I wouldn’t say it’s a top top but it’s up there.
14) Mr. President: Nope, sorry.
15) Beck: I predicted I would be obsessed with this and YES I am, Rocky’s a peculiar one for sure.
16) Candy Girls: Nope.
17) Phil Collins: WHAT IS GOING ON??? Are you my winner? It seems like it cause why was it that from the first beat I was obsessed. YOU’LL BE IN HERE IN MY HEART ALWAYSS!!!!!!!!
18) Baby V.O.X: Omg I’ve heard of this group and I like this. Watch the dance moves, lol I’m not being sarcastic I actually like this.
19) Naomi Campbell: Uhm oh? Naomi made songs? I never knew about this. Can’t believe I listened to this smh, no thanks.
20) 98 Degrees, Stevie Wonder: Why why why, I’ve got such a tight knit top 10 already! I’m gonna have to do some reshuffling, but I enjoyed this song for sure.
21) Björk: interesting, but not for me like nope.
22) Corona: STOPPPPPPP STOPPPPPPP! I SAID STOP IT RIGHT NOW! I LOVEEEEEEEEEEE THIS SONGGGG SOOOO SOO MUCH. Oh my Lordy like what’s going to happen to my top 10, I’m so sad but you MAKE ME SO SO HAPPY!
229 days 7 hours ago
LornaHollas
1.        Lol did they not have an anthem until the 90s?
2.        Such a cheesy bop! This went off at primary school discos!
3.        I love Mariah and this song is so good!
4.        Well that was dreich
5.        Reminds me of Romy & Micheles high school reunion! Such a bop!
6.        Lol this was such a 90s mess
7.        Nothing really happened the entire song
8.        Not heard this before but it is right up my street! I enjoyed this!
9.        This was a song
10.        It was quite good once it finally started going
11.        Kind of a vibe I guess
12.        I know this song is a classic but I never got the hype
13.        This kind of goes off!
14.        Does this samble “all that she wants” by ace of base?
15.        Never got into becks music
16.        Oh this kind of goes off
17.        I have a friend who loves Phil Collins because of the tarzan soundtrack
18.        It was fine
19.        Always heard her music was shite but I actually enjoyed this lol
20.        Never watched Mulan
21.        I love Bjork! So good!
22.        I love running over NPCs in GTA V to this
229 days 6 hours ago
TolisKalkas
01) The Harmonious People of Krygyzstan        no thank you
02) Vengaboys        overrated
03) Mariah Carey        bops along. starts trying to hit whistle notes.
04) Wan Fang        this is very 80s but in the 90s
05) No Doubt        meh... sure.. i guess. fuck gwen stefani
06) Me & My        there is better of this from the 90s
07) 702        yes queens bop bop boop
08) Lush        no thank you
09) Go West        this is kinda funny
10) Lee Jung Hyun        the serve of this
11) Brandy        of all the early brandy.... oh well
12) Jamiroquai        honestly... kind of overrated
13) Shakira        starts dancing
14) Mr. President        this is historic
15) Beck        ughhh no
16) Candy Girls        90s gay club <3 my favorite :)
17) Phil Collins        he's trying to hard for a tarzan song
18) Baby V.O.X        this is NOT their best and you know it
19) Naomi Campbell        well this is something that she created and probably regret
20) 98 Degrees, Stevie Wonder        the way we're submitting the not best songs from each of these disney movies
21) Björk        there has been 0 bjork songs that i can tell you anything abuot
22) Corona        THIS IS THE BOPASO OF TSC. TSC. OH YEA. THE BOPASO OF TSC!
229 days 6 hours ago
Mrkk
The Harmonious People of Krygyzstan - Their music beautifully encapsulates the rich cultural tapestry of Kyrgyzstan. With traditional instruments and harmonious voices, their song transport listeners to the heart of Central Asia, evoking a sense of wonder and appreciation for the region's musical heritage.

Vengaboys - Vengaboys are synonymous with infectious, high-energy dance music that's guaranteed to get any party started. Their songs are like musical adrenaline shots, with catchy hooks and upbeat rhythms that make you want to hit the dance floor and let loose. Just like this song :D

Mariah Carey - Mariah Carey's vocal prowess is second to none, and her songs are a testament to her incredible range and emotive delivery. Whether it's her soaring high notes or heartfelt ballads, her music has a timeless quality that resonates with fans of all generations. This song is good :)

Wan Fang - Wan Fang seamlessly blends traditional Chinese elements with contemporary music, creating a mesmerizing fusion of sounds. Her music carries a sense of nostalgia and modernity simultaneously, making it both soothing and captivating. What a piece

No Doubt - No Doubt's music is a lively concoction of ska, punk, and rock, led by Gwen Stefani's charismatic vocals. Their songs are a burst of energy, filled with catchy melodies and rebellious spirit that became an anthem for a generation. Extremely good song yeah

Me & My - Me & My's pop tunes are undeniably catchy and filled with youthful exuberance. Their music is like a burst of sunshine, radiating positivity and a carefree spirit that's perfect for those moments when you just want to dance and have fun. Love this song!

702 - With smooth harmonies and soulful R&B vibes, 702 brings a sense of elegance and groove to their music. Their songs are the perfect soundtrack for late-night drives and romantic moments. This song is no different

Lush - Lush creates dreamy, ethereal landscapes through their alternative rock sound. Their music has a hypnotic quality that immerses you in a world of swirling guitars and lush melodies, inviting introspection and escapism. Very powerful I'm in love.

Go West - Go West's pop-rock anthems are not only catchy but also memorable. Their songs have an enduring quality that sticks with you, making them perfect for sing-along sessions and nostalgic journeys through time. This song is clear example of this.

Lee Jung Hyun - Lee Jung Hyun is a dynamic and versatile artist whose music traverses various genres. Her performances are marked by an electrifying stage presence and an ability to adapt to different musical styles with ease. This was spectacular

Brandy - Brandy's R&B excellence shines through in her soulful performances. Her songs are a blend of passion and emotion, and her vocal delivery is nothing short of captivating, leaving a lasting impression on anyone who listens. Amazing track

Jamiroquai - Jamiroquai's funky and groovy sound is irresistible. Their music is a sonic journey through danceable rhythms and catchy hooks that compel you to move your feet and let loose on the dance floor. This song is so fucking good Lois

Shakira - Shakira's infectious Latin pop is characterized by her unique style and magnetic stage presence. Her music is a celebration of rhythm and culture, leaving a lasting impression with its catchy beats and memorable melodies. Waka waka eh eh

Mr. President - Mr. President's Eurodance hits are pure party starters. Their music is all about high-energy beats and catchy choruses that make you want to dance the night away with friends. Can't believe Marilyn Monroe herself sang happy birthday to them.

Beck - Beck's music is an eclectic mix of genres, characterized by his innovative songwriting and experimental approach. His songs are like musical adventures, with each one offering something new and unexpected for the listener to discover. The song is nice. His 2015 AOTY win was so fun.

Candy Girls - Candy Girls' fun and upbeat pop tracks are designed to lift your spirits. Their music is like a sweet treat for the ears, full of catchy tunes that bring joy and positivity to any occasion. YASS loved it

Phil Collins - Phil Collins' timeless classics and emotional ballads have left an indelible mark on the music world. His songs are a journey through heartfelt lyrics and soul-stirring melodies that resonate deeply with listeners. This was so fucking good

Baby V.O.X - Baby V.O.X represents the pinnacle of K-pop excellence. Their music combines mesmerizing vocals with captivating choreography, creating a musical experience that's as visually stunning as it is musically impressive. Loved this song too

Naomi Campbell - Naomi Campbell's venture into the music world is a surprising and intriguing addition to her career. Her music showcases a different facet of her talents, allowing fans to see her in a new light. She really gave her all into this song, so much she never held a microphone ever again.

98 Degrees, Stevie Wonder - The collaboration between 98 Degrees and Stevie Wonder is a meeting of musical legends. Their combined talents result in a song that's not only a testament to their artistry but also a timeless piece of music that transcends generations. They really work together well in this song.

Björk - Björk's avant-garde and experimental sounds push the boundaries of conventional music. Her songs are like sonic journeys into uncharted territory, filled with unexpected twists and turns that challenge the listener's expectations. She's (not) being considered for HSC NFs (or isn't she)

Corona - Corona's iconic Eurodance beats are synonymous with late-night clubbing and carefree dancing. Their music is an invitation to let loose and enjoy the electrifying energy of the dance floor. What a closer, simply phenomenal.
229 days 5 hours ago
tbrown_47
01) The Harmonious People of Krygyzstan: I pledge allegiance to the flag of the Kyrgyz Republic
02) Vengaboys: If there’s anything you could count on back in the 90s, it’s that some new European group was gonna pop up and make a terrible but extremely campy dance track. This reminds me of the old Six Flags commercials, so good for that I suppose. But yeah, this is a song that should stay in the 90s
03) Mariah Carey: I mean I’m extremely bored by this pick, but a bop is a bop. I get it. Now it’s not my personal favorite Mariah 90s track, but yeah timeless bop etc etc
04) Wan Fang: Ooooo this is nice. Very smooth and jazzy, very for me
05) No Doubt: I think I said this back in Beta, but this is far from my favorite Tragic Kingdom song. But good song nonetheless
06) Me & My: Honestly this was cute. This is kind of how to do campy Europop
07) 702: I kind of forgot they made anything other than Where My Girls At. This is fine. You know which girl group had a song that executed this sound much better? Tune in whenever Beta returns to find out. I’ve been inspired
08) Lush: Now this is just a ball of ethereal fun. I do love a good dreamy shoegaze song
09) Go West: I do like this. It’s kind of corny but in a fun 80s Genesis kind of way.
10) Lee Jung Hyun: Ngl I was living during the intro. The actual song is fine. This kind of outsells the Eurodance girls. Wait this is absolutely hysterical, why was she screaming at the end? A gorgeous mess
11) Brandy: https://media2.giphy.com/media/9MJ6yMHiR7x3oFBm1a/giphy.gif?cid=ecf05e47o7a29ps05nvuorostmboedrqfgi81frhoa2drh2y&ep=v1_gifs_search&rid=giphy.gif&ct=g
12) Jamiroquai: I never a fan of this song unfortunately
13) Shakira: I didn’t get much from this I fear. The more I think about it, Shakira kind of only has one good song
14) Mr. President: LMFAO plssss
15) Beck: I’ve never been a big Beck listener (except for non 90s E-Pro bop). He’s interesting, that's for sure. I did like the instrumentation so some props for that
16) Candy Girls: Sweet Pussy Pauline??? She ate that up. Truly a lyrical masterpiece
17) Phil Collins: Of all the 90s Disney soundtracks to choose from, Tarzan is kind of a weird pick ngl. Even then…Son of Man??? But this song is cute so I get it
18) Baby V.O.X: Wait bald. I’m living for how bored and lazy the vocals sound lmfao. This is legitimately the best thing I’ve ever heard
19) Naomi Campbell: Ok but the way this is kind of good? Go off Naomi
20) 98 Degrees, Stevie Wonder: The way I wanted to send this to Beta but it didn’t(?) chart high enough! I lived for this song as a kid. I lived for Mulan as a kid (it was the first movie I saw in theaters!). I lived for 90s boy bands as a kid. This really is a perfect representation of me at age 5. And honestly, this still sounds so good to me
21) Björk: Bjork is very weird and avant-garde. I feel like I should like her more than I do. This might be among the better Bjork songs I’ve heard though
22) Corona: Classic
229 days 5 hours ago
turkeylover
01) The Harmonious People of Krygyzstan - well! it’s camp!
02) Vengaboys - oh BAWP !! loves 90s eurodance !! no but this really is such a classic everybody really is jumping!!
03) Mariah Carey - oh bawp duh !! boring send but like…. i can’t complain it’s a hit
04) Wan Fang - this is nice! it’s not doing too much for me tho i fear…
05) No Doubt - this is so real because im also just a girl !!
06) Me & My - this is cute! yasss eurodance etc
07) 702 - oh i tried sending where my girls at kdhdkfjfk but this is tew good actually 702 mothers !!
08) Lush - waittt this is eating a bitsy…. i love bow i can’t hear anything she’s saying it’s like dying at a concert and an angel is speaking to you… bop!
09) Go West - oh this chorus WE MOVED !! the song kinda giving 80s with a 90s boyband chorus…. im kinda gagged
10) Lee Jung Hyun - oh this is kinda gaggy okayyy a serve !
11) Brandy - oh this mother…. the spoken word intro that’s like half the song >>>> she came to serve theatrics and a hit song !!
12) Jamiroquai - oh! well! it’s a song that came out in the 90s for sure
13) Shakira - love her but idk if im into this i fear….
14) Mr. President - oh this is fun but im not like obsessed idk
15) Beck - oh! this isn’t for me!
16) Candy Girls - YASSSSSSSS !! this is tew good so camp so fun !!
17) Phil Collins - well! it’s cute
18) Baby V.O.X - oh they came to eat…. bawp!! moms
19) Naomi Campbell - bald at her having music but also that makes sm sense for her…. love naomi but i want to like this more than i actually do
20) 98 Degrees, Stevie Wonder - it’s kinda bawping but idk it’s kinda just alright too
21) Björk - bjork mother a bit one day i will fully get into her discography…. i like this!
22) Corona - oh BAWP!! everyone moved what a great closer yassssss
229 days 4 hours ago
Lemjam6
01) The Harmonious People of Krygyzstan - Well, I respect this.
02) Vengaboys - Omg??? This bop I was MOVING! I forgot about this song, but as soon as it started I was bopping along wooohooooo.
03) Mariah Carey - Ehh, it's a good song, but definitely not one of my favorite Mariah songs it doesn't hit me especially after following the previous bop.
04) Wan Fang - This is definitely giving background music when I am getting a facial that can just put me to sleep. Soothing, but not exciting.
05) No Doubt - Boppp <3 I love No Doubt and hearing this song just gets me going I wanna scream and shout.
06) Me & My - Oh yes oh yes. This was serving cunt I was dancing it was just hitting me in the right places wooohoooooo
07) 702 - I don't think I've ever heard this song. I liked the vibe! Definitely much more fun R&B and I'm into it!
08) Lush - This is messy the production is all over the place I can't hear anything that's going on-
09) Go West - Honestly? This is definitely giving something my dad would be listening to it gave me that old school homey feel...idk i don't hate it
10) Lee Jung Hyun - I was expecting boring ? You know I'm not into this shit, but this elevated the game a bit I was definitely bopping in the shower to this.
11) Brandy - Mom I like her as a person, but her music is so overrated to me I just was never into it at all. Boring af.
12) Jamiroquai - Well yes! I don't know, but this was just what I needed. It's funky and it's just an enjoyable listen I may need to add this to my playlist...
13) Shakira - Mom, but this was a mess and a big miss for me.
14) Mr. President - WOOOOHOOOOOOOOO! This was eating we were getting that fun it was giving reggae and dancing I'm eating this up.
15) Beck - Hmm, there's just too much going on in this I feel like there's background noises that I don't enjoy it's just a bit chaotic.
16) Candy Girls - Um, it's not terrible. I am moving a little bit, but it's giving a bit cringe and idk...
17) Phil Collins - Aw,,,this got me in the feels a bit. I always hated Tarzan, but I was forced to watch it at times and this def a cutesy song.
18) Baby V.O.X - Yeah I'm just not into this at all I am BORED BORED BORED.
19) Naomi Campbell - I honestly had no idea she had music?? Mother she's so cunt and this song wasn't great, but I'm leaning forward because I love her and it's TOLERABLE
20) 98 Degrees, Stevie Wonder - Uh,, it's alright. Didn't really move the needle for me one way or another
21) Björk - Another gay fave that I have no interest in stanning. I find her music to be boring AF and this was just that.
22) Corona - Oh yes this is a classic bop. As soon as it started I was READY. This is just good. Super solid super bop.
229 days 3 hours ago
Alexeh23
01) the harmonious people of kyrgyzstan - real ass music at the end of the day. the harmonious people of kyrgyzstan did what they had to do !
02) vengaboys - i'm surprised this hasn't made its way into tsc before somehow. its a timeless classic for all the girls to get down + party to.
03) mariah carey - quite incredible actually. its a hit !
04) wan fang - this week is so good..... like this is so ethereal and gorgeous !!!! claps very very hard
05) no doubt - well we had to dip somewhere... its cute its okay but u put cute next to vengaboys + the harmonious people of kyrgyzstan and it gets gobbled up just a lidl bit :/
06) me & my - its fun i think id like it more if i had any nostalgia attached to it but yea um im having a good time i suppose.
07) 702 - idt this is an especially groundbreaking execution of this sound but it IS still very cute and v much in my taste range so im into it. queens !
08) lush - this was a pleasant surprise actually ! v pretty love a lidl psychedelic shoegaze moment or whatever it is theyre doing..
09) go west - its done quite well but not my thing !
10) lee jung hyun - not my fave of hers but shes definitely quite the revolutionary futuristic postmodern songstress oh yes.. its a little bit style over substance dare i say ?
11) brandy - oh ABSOLUTELYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY absolutelyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy. shes a visionary. very enchanting very bewitching very enthralling. THE CHORUS !!!!!!!!!!!!! oh yes oh yes absolutelyyyyyyyyy. the crowd erupts into applause ! im really quite obsessed
12) jamiroquai - dont rly like his voice :/ song is ok
13) shakira - madreeeeeee<33333 this is quite incredible actually. wasnt expecting THIS from her at all. claps!
14) mr president - adgkajdfga this classiccccccc u had to be there ! mom
15) beck - veryyyyy 90s in a way in def into. unforch i dont like his vocal style at all but theres a vibe to it that i appreciate. so theres that.
16) candy girls - i dont have like any pre-existing attachment to this song but if it came on the club i'd lose my fkn mind. prob wanted a bit more as like a song i would actively listen to though in this moment bc this week has been good actually :(
17) phil collins - adkjgadfhkga this song was always so funny to me.... king a bit
18) baby v.o.x - it was nice but they've been eaten up a bit by other girl groups this week for me :/
19) naomi campbell - one of the greatest musicians of the modern day.
20) 98 degrees, stevie wonder - fun but i was never rly into the 90s boyband kind of sound
21) bjork - i kind of like her in an interesting kinda way but wasnt living for this song i was kind of bored:(
22) corona - well we end on a classic !!! a hit !!!! a whopper for the ages oh yes... jumps up and down.
229 days 1 hour ago
ganghandedcat
01 : The Harmonious People of Kyrgyzstan - National Anthem of Kyrgyzstan : My toe has been really injured and I am in dire agony and the first thin I h ave to hear is the Kyrgyz anthem. I am stunned. This is spectacular. What a gorgeous piece of music. Bless Kyrgyzstan today. Only now.
02 : Vengaboys - We Like to party : Wow. I always used to hate this song. I still kinda do but it's funny. The verses are just grating to my ears, I am absolutely appalled. However, it is a hit classic and very reputable for the 90s. Actually, I kinda like it I switched. But it's no Kyrgyzstan. Nothing can beat Kyrgyzstan.
03 : Mariah Carey - Fantasy : Wow Mariah. You have had a history behind you, and this is a song that should have been kept in the past. I'm just kidding I like this vibe, very quintessentially 90s. Yassss!!
04 : Wan Fang - New everlasting love : Workkkkkkkkkkkkk!!! I'm not connecting as much this week with this but like it's very endearing in a way. I would be very happy to be living under a Taiwanese 90s movie. Maybe I should watch a 90s Taiwanaese movie.
05 : No Doubt - Just a Girl : I think this i Gwen Stefani's band yeah? Ehhhh it's just fine for me :////// They have better
06 : Me & My - Lion Eddie : What the fuck is going on here. It's just bleh for me. I liked one chord progression.
07 : 702 - You Don't Know : Wow the autotune is popping off. This is okay!! Kinda flat. But it's good
08 : Lush - Superblast! : Ohhh I like the sound of this a lot actually.... very soothing. I could hear this in 2009 even. Very ahead of its time. That guitar outro wowww
09 : Go West - King Of Wishful Thinking : No.
10 : Lee Jung Hyun - Wa : WOOOOOOOOW omfg what a hit.  It's not her best but I am living!
11 : Brandy - Angel in Disguise : Another good r&b track yay!
12 : Jamiroquai - Virtual Insanity : 'i don't think i'm gonna like this at all' no, actually, meh. but it's okay!!! granttiss was living here have it be noted.
13 : Shakira - Ojos Así : WOOOOW omfg this beat, especially in the chorus. I didn't know tax-evader Shakira had it in her to make me want to evade taxes as well with this hit. Her pen is unmatched.
14 : Mr. President - Coco Jambo : This is a song it's intriguing!! Very nice beat.
15 : Beck - Where It's At : This is kinda funny actually but there's room for everybody let's just say that.
16 : Candy Girls ft. Sweet Pussy Pauline - Wham Bam : what the fuck is this i'm cackling it just keeps oging higher and higher
17 : Phil Collins - You'll Be In My Heart : why?
18 : Baby V.O.X. - Get Up : aw bless this song!
19 : Naomi Campbell - Love & Tears : this is just the best song of all time i am simply enthralled with the tapestry of art being exuded from this period piece. naomi, campbell, winner of tsc 532 i beg. this. wow. i am amazed. clap clap.
20 : 98 Degrees, Stevie Wonder - True To Your Heart : harmonicas in music? it's okay.
21 : Bjork - All Is Full Of Love : i rly enjoy this song good job bjork icelandic person.
22 : Corona - The Rhythm Of The Night : no.
229 days 1 hour ago
selisic
01) The Harmonious People of Krygyzstan
Not the national propeganda on TSC!
02) Vengaboys
Oh we love this six flags anthem! DANCE DANCE DANCE! #BOPASO
03) Mariah Carey
Not her best! So we are hoping someone sends better next time!
04) Wan Fang
Wasn't this the soap opera that was in last edition?!?!?
05) No Doubt
Not her best! So we are hoping someone sends better next time! [2]
06) Me & My
what in the warner sweden is this nightmare.
07) 702
Oh this won just with the first beat already.
08) Lush
The sound quality and noise do not mix well!
09) Go West
Get these two f words off my screen.
10) Lee Jung Hyun
OH MOTHER MADE THIS GENRE!
11) Brandy
This MV has me gagged budget was used on this! Mariah found dead.
12) Jamiroquai
Honestly they made better songs in the future oop.
13) Shakira
Oh MADRE! The LA community was living for this release!
14) Mr. President
What in the circus is this song.
15) Beck
We hate BECK! Ban BECK!
16) Candy Girls
Mother had a messaged and she served it on the buffet table! Beck was found dead being after this.
17) Phil Collins
He's in my nightmares i hate him.
18) Baby V.O.X
She's getting up upupupupupupupupupupup to this HIT!
19) Naomi Campbell
This sound quality is hurting my ears.
20) 98 Degrees, Stevie Wonder
No mam.,... thank you next.
21) Björk
Guao BJORK! Reina! Madre of the year!
22) Corona
Oh my god this bopaso is made by her??!?! yasssss

open group

Tengaged Song Contest (Current)

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!