This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

TSC 520 Final

Topic » TSC 520 Final

316 days 14 hours ago
1001games
Colleen Ballinger: I mean I’m glad I didnt waste 10 minutes of my life since this song was cute. But it really didnt need to drag on like that lol.

Deborah Cox: Classic song just not exactly my favorite or my type of genre.

Shawn Mendes: Please get this man off my screen. Thank you.

Miley Cyrus, Ariana Grande: Miley might not be the perfect human being but she has such a good voice. Her and Arianna mesh well together. I liked this!

Max Roach: This isn’t going to sit well with others lol. But I liked this. It’s a good vibe and completely different for TSC!

Loreena McKennitt: I was never a fan of this song cause of her voice. But voice aside its a good tune.

Gorillaz, James Murphy, Andre 3000 : This got messy as it went along. But overall I didn't hate it.

Opus III: This scared me and I really didnt care for the song. Sorry!

Kate Bush: It’s no “running up that hill” but I actually liked this. It was cute lol.

Lenny Kravitz: What a legend! I love a good old rock and roll tune!
315 days 3 hours ago
LornaHollas
1.        She does not want a surviving ajay series! Queen!
2.        This was quite fun. I enjoyed this
3.        Queen of TSC! However I hated semis with a passion so points may be deducted for that line…
4.        Lol no clue what is going on but I am living!
5.        This quality! I’m kind of obsessed!
6.        Those evil gay frogs!
7.        This is so 2011 youtube humour!
8.        This was just weird
9.        A vibe I guess
10.        Quite a nice chill vibe. Liked listening to this
11.        She missed her calling to be a heavy metal singer tbh
12.        https://i.ibb.co/bX84fYm/trisha-kim.gif
13.        Queen! This song is such a bop!!!
14.        This was something that I did not need to know existed
15.        I used to be obsessed with this cover! It is so good! I miss her dead petz era tbh
16.        Feel like this would be nice in the background while getting a coffee
17.        No clue what that film is but the song was quite nice
18.        This was far too long! I was losing focus!
19.        It is very 90s! Never heard this before but I dig its sound
20.        I love Kate Bush so much! This song is so good!
21.        Once it started I recognised it. Quite good!
314 days 19 hours ago
bibbles
1) AJayII – this is not a song!
2) Mimi Webb – its okay, not something I would chose to listen to, but it was okay.
3) Bibbles Number One Fan – im speechless, touched, but speechless!
4) TheCAF – I don’t understand!
5) No Secrets – not something I would want to listen to again!
6) Alex Jones – I don’t want to give this man any attention!!
7) Josh Chomik – this is, I mean, it’s a parody, just!
8) Suburban Legends – the randy newman version is better!
9) Steam Powered Giraffe – that was interesting!
10) Kali Uchis – the tune was okay, her voice was not too bad!
11) The Remix Bros – that was a woman shouting with music over it!! The only good thing was the guitar!
12) Colleen Ballinger – very long way to say the internet is horrible!
13) Deborah Cox – it was okay, a bit dated!
14) Shawn Mendes – im sure theres a minimum length song rule! If there isn’t, there should be.
15) Miley Cyrus, Ariana Grande – the original is better.
16) Max Roach – too jazzy for me!
17) Loreena McKennitt – it was quite pleasant!
18) Gorillaz, James Murphy, Andre 3000 – it was too long after 1 minute!
19) Opus III – its very repetitive.
20) Kate Bush – bloomin brilliant!
21) Lenny Kravitz – brilliant end!
314 days 15 hours ago
hellomynameis347
1) AJayII - Wait this kinda popped off. Like it’s very “late 2010s meme edit” but it kinda slays and it’s funny so I’ll take it

2) Mimi Webb - I’m literally so asleep rn

3) Bibbles Number One Fan - Look I’m all for a good funny haha from time to time but it still has to sound good

4) TheCAF - This is kinda the internal soundtrack to my panic attacks so that’s something I guess

5) No Secrets - Well this certainly hasn’t aged well!

6) Alex Jones - Yassss I love gay frogs happy Pride

7) Josh Chomik - I’m gonna throw up

8) Suburban Legends - Now what the actual fuck do we have NO standards anymore?

9) Steam Powered Giraffe - I want so badly to like Steam Powered Giraffe’s stuff because it seems like the kind of stuff I’d usually be interested in but something about it just bores me? The whole thing just stinks of like 2013 Tumblr energy and it doesn’t do it for me.

10) Kali Uchis - She’s just so good what do you me to say? Like yeah maybe it’s a bit of a boring send to just throw a song that charted into error week but I’m just desperate for good music/anything fun at this point so yeah. A serve.

11) The Remix Bros - Idk if I would have chosen metal for this but Marguerite Perrin is forever an icon and I stan her so I’m here for it.

12) Colleen Ballinger - Well that’s 10 minutes I’ll never get back

13) Deborah Cox - Such a timeless bop honestly. Deborah continues to slay.

14) Shawn Mendes - You can really tell this child had never touched any form of intoxicant before trying to cover this song because godDAMN was that nothing

15) Miley Cyrus, Ariana Grande - Now this is certainly not the song that I would’ve chosen for these two to do a cover of and I think I’m correct in that choice. They just don’t super fit the vibey-ness of the original and it’s throwing me off.

16) Max Roach - Oh this is a slay actually I LOVE me some good jazz.

17) Loreena McKennitt - This is kinda giving Enya I stan

18) Gorillaz, James Murphy, Andre 3000 - Literally who asked for this

19) Opus III - It’s cute I guess! Nothing that really got me moving but it was okay!

20) Kate Bush - I mean it’s not as good as Wuthering Heights or Running Up That Hill but she always serves so I’m okay with this

21) Lenny Kravitz - I’m kinda just indifferent if I’m being honest. Not for me
314 days 5 hours ago
QueenMichelle
1) AJayII - imagine watching a reaction and getting the idea to make THIS LOL.. honestly bop when u think about it. i giggled a bit like

2) Mimi Webb - boring ass send honestly and truly but a bop is a bop.. like her best song personally. its basic as fuck but i cant help but move. i'll still be prioritising the entries who truly embraced the ERROR 520 week but its a good song.

3) Bibbles Number One Fan - OBSESSED W THE MOUSE CLICKING AT THE START.. the random clapping.. THE LANGUAGE CHANGE SLDKJFHGSUDIOJKLFHSIUFGDKLJGHF yasss bIBLEZZZZZ REINA!!! i actually dont know a better song personally.

4) TheCAF - the dancing was taking me out like why are we getting down to an advertisement.. MA'AM WHATS GOING AWN IN THE SECOND HALF... its giving go compare.. the abrupt ending.. it was definitely camp for sure

5) No Secrets  - this went awff wait... chorus so addicting like im singing along already YASSSS. why werent these queens HUGE!

6) Alex Jones - this is giving straight man version of the ajayii remix.. except ajays was way funnier n better obviously LAWL. this was a bit annoying actually

7) Josh Chomik - okayyy tuesday! this is rlly giving early 2010s cringe youtube parodies and its nostalgic but definitely CRINGE.. like even a bit much for me. rebecca ATE the original more. maybe friday is better after all.

8) Suburban Legends - i would show this video to anybody who wants a masterclass in how to ruin a decent song

9) Steam Powered Giraffe - okay firstly they ate the acting. and the makeup so good. this was a bit gorj like dare i say i enjoyed it.. like it had to charm to it. i kinda lurv it actually.. fathers

10) Kali Uchis - it rly is boring to send this song on an error week. like sure its not eligible otherwise but damn this was nawt that different to what we usually get in tsc. like i have to prioritise surprises this week. its a good song ofc but it feels off in this week.

11) The Remix Bros - as soon as this started i knew it was gonna go awf.. okay her screaming started annoying me pretty quickly. its funny but at the same time it was headache inducing

12) Colleen Ballinger - is she not embarrazzed oMGGGGGG.

13) Deborah Cox - I LURVV THIS BAWP... NOBODYS SUPPOSED 2 BE HEREEEEE. for some rsn this song makes me feral like the chorus just so empowering to me idk.

14) Shawn Mendes - big BOOTY/???? go to bed u have school in the morning.. the abrupt cut once again sent tho

15) Miley Cyrus, Ariana Grande - i kinda love this song. their vocals so crisp and just gorj. stunning oh yes.

16) Max Roach - this was a struggle to get through. just very random

17) Loreena McKennitt - this was cunty actually. like no one has heard of loreena mckennitt but she mothered here. very soothing yass

18) Gorillaz, James Murphy, Andre 3000 - im kinda bald.. the pace this song went at was just so good like i was MOVING.. they ate this. production was inch resting as well like im here for this overall. i didnt realize how long it was but it never rly let up

19) Opus III - YASSSSSSSSSS. i do not know this lady but she made me love her idk.. it got a bit repetitive but still mother.

20) Kate Bush - shes a queen! i dont love this song but yas kate babushka

21) Lenny Kravitz - not for me personally but i commend the FOUR broken rules!
314 days 5 hours ago
onemanarmy
1) AJayII - This is not a song nor is it entertaining

2) Mimi Webb - First time hearing this...it's fine, nothing special

3) Bibbles Number One Fan - This is not a song but at least I get it.

4) TheCAF -  This is legit an ad..smh ridiculous

5) No Secrets - Well it's a song but like a really really bad one.

6) Alex Jones - I guess error week was meant to be troll week?

7) Josh Chomik - Ok doing a Parody of a song that doesn't need a parody is pointless

8) Suburban Legends - So many good punk version cover songs out there and you chose this? Anything from Me First and the Gimme Gimmes would of got my 12

9) Steam Powered Giraffe - I mean this isn't for me at all but what Else am I suppose to point? Everyone is competing for last place.

10) Kali Uchis - Mimi finally has competition

11) The Remix Bros - When this isn't the worse of the week....lol

12) Colleen Ballinger - bye

13) Deborah Cox - She has some solid songs but not loving this recording of this song, At this point though it's not gonna matter, Love her and will search for a better recording of it.

14) Shawn Mendes - And even Shawn Mendes fails to deliver this week
314 days 4 hours ago
onemanarmy
15) Miley Cyrus, Ariana Grande - 2 Artists who don't exist in my music library expect Ariana's duet with Gaga and this should be a auto 0 from me but that's not gonna be the case this week...

16) Max Roach - If I had known this was enter the worse you could find week I would of joined the party....lol

17) Loreena McKennitt - Tom Cruise at almost 40 years ago...lol Don't think I've seen this film, As for the song it's Not what I think of when I think of the 90's, doesn't feel 90's.

18) Gorillaz, James Murphy, Andre 3000 - I have plenty of them in my music Library so I tolerated some of this but it's just too long and not worth being more than a minute long tbh.

19) Opus III - I like her voice, sounds noise doesn't complement her voice but this is otherwise fine for the week.

20) Kate Bush - Never heard this song before and honestly I don't get it...lol I mean this week was bad so I'm forced to point this but it's no Running Up That Hill. I find it difficult to take her serious on this one. Imagine thinking this was the coolest thing you ever watched before when this came out....lol Song is actual good just the cheesy video through me off.

21) Lenny Kravitz - Well this live recording never made it onto a album so technically this only broke 2 rules. If going by the original than it only broke 3, anyhow this song is a classic and a favorite but I can't congratulate it for breaking the most rules when it has not.
314 days 3 hours ago
Taste
1) AJayII - some gay had too much time on their hand
2) Mimi Webb - arguably the best song, a bit not error 404
3) Bibbles Number One Fan - but when I did this I wasn’t allowed
4) TheCAF - this is kinda ate can’t lie
5) No Secrets  -this isn’t even good enough to go beyond 2010 for
6) Alex Jones - not for me
7) Josh Chomik -Americans really took the bar for comedy and buried it
8) Suburban Legends - see song 7
9) Steam Powered Giraffe - yeah this was a waste of time
10) Kali Uchis - this was kinda dreamy. Not awful
11) The Remix Bros  - badly remixed can’t lie
12) Colleen Ballinger - mother.
13) Deborah Cox  - Bebe slayed dela at this can’t lie
14) Shawn Mendes -Anton Hagman kinda flopped here
15) Miley Cyrus, Ariana Grande - this was named artists to send a named artist zzzz
16) Max Roach - was there meant to be a point
17) Loreena McKennitt - didn’t hate it but kinda random ass song
18) Gorillaz, James Murphy, Andre 3000 - never liked this band
19) Opus III  - sinead O’Connor falls further into lunacy
20) Kate Bush - her worst song fight me but I stan her so…12?
21) Lenny Kravitz - don’t hate it but not my vibe
314 days 1 hour ago
eveee20
1) AJayII: slayyyyy the video and the song. i was moving go off i’m listeningggg. the laugh edit rly carried. that was a masterpiece.
2) Mimi Webb: “omg guys i just made the song of the summer!!!” no you didn’t ❤️
3) Bibbles Number One Fan: we love the off beat slaps. go off yassss we love bibbles. i don’t know what i was expecting but wow a slay. i will say, i feel like she was just a tad long but go off girlie.
4) TheCAF: YASSSSSSS GO OFFFFFFFFFF MESOTHELIOMA GORILLA SHIMMY.
5) No Secrets: basic pop but i am living for this. we love the auto tune at the end of the high notes. the choreo rly was something else. the danCE BREAKKKKK. the low resolution rly added to it.
6) Alex Jones: gAY FROGS. i love frogs.
7) Josh Chomik: ah tuesday. the most mediocre of days. honestly i would’ve supported friday more ngl.
8) Suburban Legends: well. that gave you’ve got a friend in me a whole new meaning.
9) Steam Powered Giraffe: lmao
10) Kali Uchis: I MEAN ITS SO GOOD BUT LIKE. ITS SO GOOD.
11) The Remix Bros: SHES NOT A CHRISTIAAANNNN unironically goes so hard.
12) Colleen Ballinger: girlie knows one chord progression.
13) Deborah Cox: go off queen.
14) Shawn Mendes: ugh did not need to hear pre-pubescent shawn mendes singing “grainin on that wood” (i know what the real lyrics are). the cut off was camp tho.
15) Miley Cyrus, Ariana Grande: i’m disappointed we can’t hear the squeaks of the plastic couch. it would’ve added something for me.
16) Max Roach: it’s got a powerful message! and the trumpet solo was great!
17) Loreena McKennitt: i cannot take tom cruise seriously. okay this is kinda hilarious and pretty. go off lmao.
18) Gorillaz, James Murphy, Andre 3000: LMAO we love andre 3000 just going off on this track. woohoooo!!! this beat is rly so good tho. i’m moving.
19) Opus III: lmao the balls killed me. go off girlie.
20) Kate Bush: i love this song lmao. go off queen.
21) Lenny Kravitz: YASSSS GO OFFFFFF. ofc i genuinely enjoy this LMAO. i respect the rule breakage.
314 days ago
tbrown_47
1) AJayII: Lol the quality of the video editing is taking me out. She is quite funny
2) Mimi Webb: This is not for me at all I fear
3) Bibbles Number One Fan: Bibbles icon
4) TheCAF: LMFAO two of the best commercials ever. Get connected, for freeeeeee! Yasssss
5) No Secrets: Lol they are terrible. I love them. This is so 2000 it hurts haha
6) Alex Jones: This unfortunately is not as funny or entertaining as it thinks it is I fear
7) Josh Chomik: I remember when this came out lol. Not the pinnacle of Friday parodies, but it was cute back in high school
8) Suburban Legends: Not really a necessary cover, but at least they put their own spin on it so good for them
9) Steam Powered Giraffe: A bit slow, but it was cute. I enjoyed this for the most part
10) Kali Uchis: Bop. Kind of a boring send in this context, but bop
11) The Remix Bros: Lol not this bitch. Trading spouses was so funny
12) Colleen Ballinger: Good for her
13) Deborah Cox: Mother. The original is such a slay, but this is cool too. Makes me miss Beta
14) Shawn Mendes: https://i.ibb.co/6Bq6j5w/sm.gif
15) Miley Cyrus, Ariana Grande: Cute collab. I feel like this is gonna win by a billion points lol
16) Max Roach: Very avant garde. An old gem from an album quite significant to the American Civil Rights movement. In fact, in 2022, the album was selected by the Library of Congress for preservation in the United States National Recording Registry as being culturally, historically, or aesthetically significant. WOW! Fuck white supremacy! It’s freedom day!
17) Loreena McKennitt: This does have a nice ambient quality to it. It’s cute
18) Gorillaz, James Murphy, Andre 3000: I saw Andre 3000 and thought this would be a total collapse. It’s a bop
19) Opus III: The juxtaposition between the vocals and dance style beat doesn’t work for me at all
20) Kate Bush: Icon. I’m not a huge Kate Bush fan, but I respect her
21) Lenny Kravitz: Fun song. I’ve always enjoyed this
314 days ago
TolisKalkas
1) AJayII        this got bop. bop bop written on it
2) Mimi Webb        boring
3) Bibbles Number One Fan        no... this needed not the bad google translate. nope
4) TheCAF        BOPPITY BOP BOP BOOP
5) No Secrets        sorry.. this wasn't in my childhood
6) Alex Jones        i refuse to acknowledge this human
7) Josh Chomik        no... this is not good parady
8) Suburban Legends        better than the other parod
9) Steam Powered Giraffe        bye
10) Kali Uchis        mother
11) The Remix Bros        i want bop remix. not rock remix
12) Colleen Ballinger        gurl you've been annoying the whole time. bye
13) Deborah Cox        MOTHER BOPPASSO
14) Shawn Mendes        is this guy out yet?
15) Miley Cyrus, Ariana Grande        meh... better than some other stuff
16) Max Roach        honestly... bop
17) Loreena McKennitt        didn't hate it but meh
18) Gorillaz, James Murphy, Andre 3000        why would you torture me like that
19) Opus III        i'm boppin
20) Kate Bush        BABOOOOSHKA BABOOOOOSHKA BABOOOOOOOHSKA
21) Lenny Kravitz        yall are boring
313 days 23 hours ago
Darbe
1) AJayII - the kind of entry i'd expect from error week.
2) Mimi Webb - this is a cute song. very coming of age!
3) Bibbles Number One Fan - we love bibbles.
4) TheCAF - this was a lot!
5) No Secrets - it was very early 2000s thats for sure.
6) Alex Jones - definitely wouldn't expect to hear this on a week other than error week.
7) Josh Chomik - this made friday sound like a vocal masterpiece.
8) Suburban Legends - i found this cringe icl
9) Steam Powered Giraffe - i have mixed feelings on this. i like the old-school feel but it's also kinda gimmicky and dragged with time.
10) Kali Uchis - this song keep popping up all the time is iconic and does actually match the error theme to me. iconic slay.
11) The Remix Bros - one of the funnier error themed songs of the week.
12) Colleen Ballinger - ukeleles always stink of insincerity to me. most jarring instrument there is. funny submission though, scary!
13) Deborah Cox - i'd never heard this song before, sounds a bit dated here to me. not sure why a live performance was used.
14) Shawn Mendes - grainin on that wood https://i.ibb.co/6Bq6j5w/sm.gif
15) Miley Cyrus, Ariana Grande - i've always liked this cover by them!
16) Max Roach - this was a classy sophisticated moment. it feels like a reflection of me.
17) Loreena McKennitt - this was quite pleasant.
18) Gorillaz, James Murphy, Andre 3000 - gorillaz are awesome.
19) Opus III - had a bit of a lite experimental madonna feel, not bad!
20) Kate Bush - always found this song fun, it's so whacky.
21) Lenny Kravitz - another song ive always loved.
313 days 23 hours ago
hellocat
This certainly is a contest to return to...

01) AjayII - I have no idea who this woman is but she seem iconic LMAO. This passed the assignment.

02) Mimi Webb - She has a lot better songs than this - Before I Go and House On Fire. Maybe not for this week but she is an awesome artist who I'd occasionally listen too!

03) Bibbles Number One Fan - I think this is all I need to listen to for this week. Winner. I am done after one minute though.

04) TheCAF - This has it's audience, I'm not that audience.

05) No Secrets - This is alright, I don't think I'm enjoying this enough ironically for it to be high for me this week. I'm a bit bored listening to this.

06) Alex Jones - This is what I want from this week. Give me more of this please. More Gay Frogs and Remixes thank you!

07) Josh Chomix - Sorry but nothing beats Friday. I can't even find Tuesday a fun day ironically - this has no chance.

08) Suburban Legends - I should have never returned to this contest.

09) Steam Powered Giraffe - This is weirdly creepy but also really sweet and actually relaxing in some way. 5 minutes is way too long and I'm never returning to it, but kinda wholesome in a very strange way.

10) Kali Uchis - Didn't understand the assignment - but SUCH A GOOD SONG OMG

11) The Remix Bros - The remixes are really saving this week fr.

12) Colleen Ballinger - Boycott Colleen Ballinger the narcissist. Youtube apologies slap hard though

13) Deborah Cox - GO ON DEBORAH! Destroyed everyone else in this competition

14) Shawn Mendes - hmmm, this is funny because he must have thought this was the greatest thing ever and really, you're covering BEYONCE? Man needs to be humbled.

15) Miley Cyrus, Ariana Grande - I think the only iconic thing about this is they are wearing onesies, otherwise I'm bored

16) Max Roach - More of the Trumpet.

17) Loreena McKennitt - I just really want this week to end. This was really majestic and cute though, quite liked this actually.

18) Gorillaz, James Murphy, Andre 3000 - Why are all the last songs so long wtf! I actually can't I don't even like Gorillaz.

19) Opus III - Quite a nice song to listen to in the background actually, this was quite good. Thumbs up from me!

20) Kate Bush - Yes I love Babooshka - such a good song and way better than Running up that hill! Kate Bush an icon of music.

21) Lenny Kravitz - A good finisher, only problem is it dragged on for a bit too long
313 days 22 hours ago
humanwebjet1
1) AJayII: This started and I was like what is this XD. But can’t lie my law attention span self loved this like BOOM BOOOOOMM. Oh my God oh my God
2) Mimi Webb: Bleh bleh this didn’t give me funsiessss, so for this edition not for me.
3) Bibbles Number One Fan: Bibbles bibbles bibbles XD I can’t believe I actually listened to it all but oop- points from Rocky? Mehh naah.
4) TheCAF: RICOLAAAA my favourite part of thisss, Call GG WENTWORTHHHH 877 CASH NOW!!!!!!!! MY WINNERRRRRR.
5) No Secrets: Nice fun miniature bopsieeeee, come on miss choreographyyyy.
6) Alex Jones:  :///// nope.
7) Josh Chomik: Oh lordyyyyy, Tuesday is my new favourite day of the week. Vocals are a literal slay and you brought me to tears, I love this … *smiles*
8) Suburban Legends: Bleh nope.
9) Steam Powered Giraffe: Well I almost fell asleep, onto the next.
10) Kali Uchis: I feel like this would be a slay but based on what I’ve been seeing so far, this is boring sorry.
11) The Remix Bros: LOVEEE! Rockkkkk living fantasy come on slay em out. Get OUT OF HEREEEE NOW!
12) Colleen Ballinger: I absolutely despise youuu, not cause of your songs but because myself sister forced me to watch your movies.
13) Deborah Cox: Nope.
14) Shawn Mendes: I absolutely love you, marry me please. Your voice has developed much more since then but forever my lovaaaaa.
15) Miley Cyrus, Ariana Grande: Awww I actually like/love this I’ve gotta decide but this is 100% giving!!!
16) Max Roach: Freedommmmmm!!! Rocky loves herself some good old Jazzy Jazzy.
17) Loreena McKennitt: At first I was like what is this again but then I heardddd ethereallll and I was in loveeeeeeeee. Any song that has those kind of melodies I love.
18) Gorillaz, James Murphy, Andre 3000: Naah sorry I wasn’t feeling it unfortunately.
19) Opus III: Some throwback this issss, meh it’s fine and fun enough for me…
20) Kate Bush: No no no I repeat no.
21) Lenny Kravitz: You my friend shall be added to my top 10 cause Lenny you daaaa man!!!!!
313 days 22 hours ago
turkeylover
1) AJayII - oh! okay….. im sure it’s funny to some!! but it does reek of 2019 and what was funny then didn’t age well now i’d say so um yeah!
2) Mimi Webb - this is like… fine! where’s the fun! where’s the camp!
3) Bibbles Number One Fan - HELP THE CLAPPINGSJSUKSDIIRR WHY DIDNT YOUNJUST USE A BEAT FROM YOUTUBE
4) TheCAF - PLSSSSS so real
5) No Secrets - PLS they had a cheer routine and a dream…. bop!
6) Alex Jones - um…. okay!
7) Josh Chomik - there’s elements that are kinda funny like the dent in the car sent me a bit but like…. why not just send the original….
8) Suburban Legends - oh! okay! um….. like this just isn’t funny nor is it good sorry girl
9) Steam Powered Giraffe - no this is something my sister would eat up or like any middle schooler….
10) Kali Uchis - no because i would’ve called this boring but considering only like 3 people served this week so far im eating this up!!
11) The Remix Bros -yeah i just don’t think this whole “remixing a viral moment into a song haha lol 😂” thing is for me!
12) Colleen Ballinger - no like…. i need to know the thought process behind posting this…. like as a youtuber, you had to have seen other youtubers get dragged for their apology videos so like…. why would you post this LDJSKDJKDJD AND someone sending this is also insane like Akhskd
13) Deborah Cox - oh bawp yassss this is eating a bitsy !!
14) Shawn Mendes - beyonce sweetie i am so sorry
15) Miley Cyrus, Ariana Grande - their voices are nice! but um…. it’s just a bit of a snore
16) Max Roach - this is nice i guess….
17) Loreena McKennitt - oh this is eating yassss no like this is kinda a hit
18) Gorillaz, James Murphy, Andre 3000 - oh this is far too long but it does eat like i can’t lie…. andre 3000 father
19) Opus III - oh YASSSSS this is a serve….
20) Kate Bush - MOTHER she ate so much
21) Lenny Kravitz - the intro was giving guitar hero like….. but this was fine! not my particular genre but it’s pleasant

open group

Tengaged Song Contest (Current)

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!