This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

TSC 516 Final

Topic » TSC 516 Final

324 days 18 hours ago
nateclove
We have 15 songs this edition yass!!

You have until Sunday 11th June at 11PM BST/6pm EST to comment and vote!

RUNNING ORDER IN
324 days 18 hours ago
nateclove
Tonight's Running Order
01) moistbreezy
02) MIJOO
03) Ängie, Harrison First
04) BabyJake
05) Bree Runway
06) J.Lamotta
07) icyball
08) Lys Assia (ft. New Jack)
09) BONAVEGA
10) Claudia Bouvette
11) Chenayder
12) Dani Sylvia
13) Paulina Paukštaitytė
14) Circuit des Yeux
15) Dom Dolla, Nelly Furtado
324 days 18 hours ago
nateclove
01) moistbreezy - 'If I Had Your Number'

02) MIJOO - 'Movie Star'

03) Ängie, Harrison First - 'Silver Sadness'
324 days 17 hours ago
nateclove
04) BabyJake - 'Cigarettes on Patios'

05) Bree Runway - 'THAT GIRL'

06) J.Lamotta - 'Heads or Tails'
324 days 17 hours ago
nateclove
07) icyball - 'Let Me Sing You A Love Song'

08) Lys Assia (ft. New Jack) - 'All In Your Head'

09) BONAVEGA - 'Ladyman'
324 days 17 hours ago
nateclove
10) Claudia Bouvette - 'Highly Unrecommended'

11) Chenayder - 'Strawberry Perfume'

12) Dani Sylvia - 'she swam higher'
324 days 17 hours ago
nateclove
13) Paulina Paukštaitytė - 'Jei Gyvenčiau Mėnuly'

14) Circuit des Yeux - 'The Manatee'

15) Dom Dolla, Nelly Furtado - 'Eat Your Man'
324 days 17 hours ago
nateclove
All songs have been posted!! If u dont comment and vote ill come to ur house and slap the sh*t out of you!!
324 days 12 hours ago
onemanarmy
09) BONAVEGA - It wasn't boring so there's that. Felt like something that be used as a theme song for a cartoon on Saturday morning. I can't say I liked it though it wasn't torturous on the ears. Just wasn't what I look for in music. Didn't watch the video on first listen...lol Video made it less childish and more cheese, It's the first track I decided to listen to thus this was my opener, It entertained.... I'll give it that.

What to pick next...hmm these odd little dudes playing instruments are peaking my interest...lol

07) icyball - OK this is instantly making me want to go back to bed but I can't cause I work tonight. The voice is so boring. This is making BONAVEGA feel like a contender. Wow this is boring. Sorry but this is torture for me to listen too. It just doesn't entertain me. Gonna try it while watching the video now but I can't see it helping this be entertaining. OK the video itself is entertaining if on mute. Love the video. Not a fan of the voice. Production is tolerable sort of has a 80's rock ballad feel to it. I've heard much worse in regards to songs that bore me but ultimately this did not excite me. Video makes me Smile so wasn't a waste of my time so not completely mad at it.
323 days 20 hours ago
FromAWindow
01) moistbreezy - look I get it. I do. Why is she singing on a bridge at the airport? The instrumental is very me though. Cute and girly and electronicy I’m just not as sold on this woman like why her? I feel like this could’ve gone to someone else and it would’ve been a hit.

02) MIJOO - I’d heard this before, I do like this more on a relisten actually!!! The beat and instrumentation is great, her voice doesn’t feel like it fits the song? It’s good tho, the post chorus breakdown is great but shes

03) Ängie, Harrison First - Oh no. Oh oh god. Well!!!!

04) BabyJake - Oh I just couldn’t stand to listen to this I’m sorry. It’s a man with a bad song so like…

05) Bree Runway - YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAASSSSSSSSSS SLAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY this is honestly probably her best song idgaf

06) J.Lamotta - OMDJFODKDJDIDDJDJDJDKDJDJDJSDJDJDJSKSKSNSJSK OMGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG?????????? CUNTTTTTTTTTT????????? The sets cost $2.39 but everything else was EXPENSIVE including the music like…

07) icyball - SKIDDIDJDODODODKDJDISOSISISJSUDID This is quite honestly my favorite music video I’ve seen in such a long time. The song is quite good too!!!!! That guitar is magic. But the real star here is this music video I haven’t cackled as much at a video in so long.

08) Lys Assia (ft. New Jack) - I’m choosing to see this as camp and because of that I’m having a good ass time like. Jeirjddjkdksjdkd

09) BONAVEGA - I gagged at the start of this and then he opened his mouth and the priDEMONth came out

10) Claudia Bouvette - Oh I like this! The guitar is like really nice!!! Her voice isn’t my fave but that’s okay. Well nvm we got to the chorus…well we had a good run!!!!!

11) Chenayder - Oh this is cute!!! I like this it’s nice and calm but also minor sounding so it has a bit of an edge. It’s cute I like it! Could’ve been longer tho ngl

12) Dani Sylvia - Oh! It’s fine. Actually it’s lesser than fine but it’s a genre I like so points for that I guess?

13) Paulina Paukštaitytė - It’s a little standard but it’s not bad, it’s cute. The chorus could be better.

14) Circuit des Yeux - I do like the sounds of this, it’s quite avant garde and I love the strings. It’s not exactly gripping. Her voice is quite the moment. Idk I feel like she has a better send in her but this was at least different!!!

15) Dom Dolla, Nelly Furtado - Idgaf this is really good I was reallyyyyy glad to see this collab!!!!! Already know this song and idk why I didn’t think to send this myself lmao. This is well produced and boppy and I’m moving, thank god!!!!! I like this a lot!!!!
323 days 20 hours ago
eveee20
01) moistbreezy: sender…i almost get it. i understand why this hits/slays for you but something was missing for me
02) MIJOO: it’s cute! rly! but her voice kind of drowned in the beat.
03) Ängie, Harrison First: noooooooo!! it felt messy and disjointed and i couldn’t get into it.
04) BabyJake: ah. men. sometimes they make good music. this wasn’t it.
05) Bree Runway: FINALLYYYY YASSS THIS IS THE ONE RN. SHES A SLAYY. queen shit. short and sweet with a banging outro
06) J.Lamotta: i was so ready to hate bc i love fruits but this, a low budget slay i’m bopping go off girlie i love you, i have to support for the crocs alone
07) icyball: my jaw dropped. an amazing music video. a gorgeous song. what a send. now i understand what real love is.
08) Lys Assia (ft. New Jack): like camp go off lys assia. grandma is rly living her best life.
09) BONAVEGA: y’all rly went for it for pride month.
10) Claudia Bouvette: obligatory tiktok girlie!!
11) Chenayder: a bit short 🥲 but cute and she’s gonna have a slay eventually
12) Dani Sylvia: not the anime super cut. girl. i love anime but it made a bad song worse.
13) Paulina Paukštaitytė: i’m so bored lol. it’s fine it’s nothing amazing, pretty cookie cutter.
14) Circuit des Yeux: her voice is unique and pretty! and this was calm and chill. it was pretty but i dunno nothing grabbed my attention
15) Dom Dolla, Nelly Furtado: woooo we love a nice lil warning in the beginning! i’m moving! a good ending song for an interesting week lol.
322 days ago
onemanarmy
15) Dom Dolla, Nelly Furtado - I mean I wasn't expecting a bop thus she hasn't done a bop in a really long time so was pleasantly surprised at the attempt. It's decent for a tsc entry though this isn't gonna get added to her greatest hits playlist of mine. I'm just happy that she's still making music.

04) BabyJake - 'Cigarettes on Patios'- The stick men intrigued me tbh....lol Didn't know what to expect so not disappointed though I'm not blown away by any means. It does get repetitive but I like his voice.
321 days 21 hours ago
SeaViper
01) moistbreezy - I mean it's a cute enough opener! Not in love with it but it was fun <3
02) MIJOO - It's a bit typical and not very unique but it is certainly a bit of a bop! Like ngl I was dancing along to this!
03) Ängie, Harrison First - I guess it was just a bit dull tbh. It was fine but it didn't really keep me interested that long
04) BabyJake - This was a bit...not very good tbh. Like it was fine, but it's not really my kinda thing, sorry
05) Bree Runway - Why are we still sending her? Y'all complain about Vanessa Quai but we see this woman in every other TSC I swear. This is like her worst entry yet too
06) J.Lamotta - I won't lie when I say it is a bit of a bop, but not a major one. It's cute but I'm not falling for it
07) icyball - This was really cute tbh! It's serving 11th in the semi final at ESC to be fair but that's also quite a slay at the same time. I do have to say I liked this :)
08) Lys Assia (ft. New Jack) - This song made me come to terms with my own mortality. It struck me that one day we will all be old and loose touch with the kids, going "Hello, how's the flow?" while secretly crying on the inside before giving unsolicited life advice. Then I remembered I wasted 3 minutes of my life listening to this and I begin to cry
09) BONAVEGA - The music video actually served and this was...a bop! I was half expecting it to be some unfunny troll but it ended up being really good!
10) Claudia Bouvette - It's cute but it's not the most interesting song ever. It's just quite generic I guess
11) Chenayder - I had quite high hopes for this one but oh well. It was cute but it didn't stand out a ton
12) Dani Sylvia - Wait why is this a BOP? That being said, I swear I've head this before, like it's another song they just changed the lyrics??? I can't shake that tbh but it's unironically a bop
13) Paulina Paukštaitytė - Another fairly cute mini-bop! It's generic but still reasonably fun
14) Circuit des Yeux - There's probably meant to be a powerful message behind this but ngl it just sent me to sleep ;(
15) Dom Dolla, Nelly Furtado - This really was just a load of noise wasn't it? No thanks sorry </3
321 days 10 hours ago
tbrown_47
01) moistbreezy: This isn’t for me. Could be a fun club song I suppose, but as a song, I’d never listen to this again. Don’t love her vocals…or the beat honestly. Yeah sorry =(
02) MIJOO: This was a fun little bop. I actually like the drop and the beat as a whole.
03) Ängie, Harrison First: Oh wow…um…this isn’t very good. The beat is quite annoying and doesn’t mesh well with the vocals
04) BabyJake: The instrumental is giving AJR. The vocals are giving *insert famous bland white guy’s name here*. Yeah this is bad, sorry
05) Bree Runway: Not sure I’d call this my favorite Bree Runway song, but it’s cool. Yeah she served
06) J.Lamotta: LMFAO this video. Let’s be real this isn’t Fruits, but this is still a good ass time. I did move
07) icyball: Feels like a Japanese 98 degrees lmao. But this is cute. I feel like they have a hit in them somewhere. I just needed a bit more from this
08) Lys Assia (ft. New Jack): This has some 90s campy flavor to it. I kind of stan that, but this is objectively awful
09) BONAVEGA: The intro kind of ate. But um everything after…Not everyone is meant to be singers. The guitar was nice at parts though
10) Claudia Bouvette: I really enjoyed the instrumentation. At least this isn’t the typical gen z angsty girl sound. But at the end of the day, it’s still typical gen z angsty girl, but props for trying to put her own spin on it I guess
11) Chenayder: I had this somewhere on my list to send, but idk when I would’ve done, so glad to see her here. It’s very cute. I think my main gripe it that it’s over before it really develops into anything, but the potential is there
12) Dani Sylvia: I hope this is the theme song to whatever cartoon is in the video. It started out fine, but I did get bored mid way through. It’s very samey
13) Paulina Paukštaitytė: It’s fine
14) Circuit des Yeux: Now this is mother. Bald that I hadn’t heard this song before. It’s a shame her best songs are over 5 minutes long, but this was still good. The instrumentation is quite good. Pretty song overall
15) Dom Dolla, Nelly Furtado: lmfao these lyrics. We stan the many references to better songs lol. An interesting end to an interesting week that’s for sure
321 days 10 hours ago
hellomynameis347
1. moistbreezy - Way too noisy for me, I’m afraid. I’ve never been big on “woman wailing over grating electronica”.

2. MIJOO - Idk what was in the water at Woollim but all the Lovelyz girls have been serving cunt since they disbanded like… this sounds like a Twice or IZ*ONE b-side from 2019 or smth which I’m obsessed with so yeah. Slay.

3. Angie, Harrison First - Damn! That was absolute ass!

4. BabyJake - Why is AJR-adjacent music like a weekly thing now? This sucked.

5. Bree Runway - Oh so Sarah Kinsley was too obvious of a send but this is a serve? Certainly doesn’t help that this is miles worse than Someone Like You was. Not an enjoyable experience, maybe it could be if I was in the right mood?

6. J.Lamotta - She had $5 and a dream with this MV LMAO. I’ll be real, this is nowhere near as much of a moment as Fruits or If You Wanna for me but it’s still really fun! I’m a sucker for my Moroccan girlies.

7. icyball - Not sure if this would hit as good as it does without the MV, but the MV’s here and it’s incredible so I don’t really care <3. This was 4 minutes of a good time

8. Lys Assia (ft. New Jack) - RIP to a legend but like wtf is this. At least it’s camp, I guess!

9. BONAVEGA - I’m gonna throw up

10. Claudia Bouvette - That chorus was a hot mess, I’m afraid. The instrumentation on the verses is nice, though.

11. Chenayder - Apparently I sent my shortlist in the wrong order, because I was planning on sending this in the next couple weeks *cries*. This is just lovely. Love the production and it’s just so damn cute even if I wish it was a bit longer.

12. Dani Sylvia - I do like some of the production choices made on this song, particularly in the bassline/rhythm parts, but it just doesn’t do much for me.

13. Paulina Paukstaityte - I think if the chorus was better this could have been a bit of a slay, but I’m left wanting more.

14. Circuit des Yeux - I’m probably gonna be in the minority on this, but this was really nice! Love the strings, love her voice. Maybe it could be a bit more dynamic, but I don’t need every song to be a roller coaster. I enjoyed this journey.

15. Dom Dolla, Nelly Furtado - This may be one of the worst songs I’ve ever heard, actually.
320 days 23 hours ago
ryan5676
01) moistbreezy – The music is jamming and I like this vibe but the singing just uses way too much autotune and I’m let down by it
02) MIJOO – This is quite cute as I am in love with her vocals and the production sounds like something on the radio and is different to other K-Pop songs
03) Ängie, Harrison First – I am feeling so tired trying to get through this bore with her vocals barely understood and the song builds up to a mess I want to get out of
04) BabyJake – I wasn’t expecting to hear this bopping tune with his voice standing out with that beautiful range and an addictive beat gives it that perfect touch
05) Bree Runway – Please can she just go away as this is laughable on her awful it is with the off-tune beats and the rapping is literal torture and people are in denial if they like it
06) J.Lamotta – Her singing sounds so lazy and the music is just non-existent and just annoys me so of course I didn’t like it
07) icyball – What is this trying to be and it sounds like a dramatic 80’s ballad that has been watered down and is practically dull
08) Lys Assia (ft. New Jack) – It’s this song and Lys is a legend singing a banger at this age and I love the rap and brings so much joy in my life
09) BONAVEGA – He is serving and I am loving the retro sound that is very chirpy and I can’t stop smiling with this bop
10) Claudia Bouvette – Oh come on do something as this is boring me into oblivion with the samey tunes and lacklustre vocals
11) Chenayder – The music is stupidly repetitive with the same annoying beat and her glitchy vocals are not doing it for me
12) Dani Sylvia – This has some potential there with the gem of her vocals that sound good but the music could be more dramatic to go with the song
13) Paulina Paukštaitytė – I am feeling an infectious banger and boy I’m living for it getting me moving and singing along even though I’m dying in the heat
14) Circuit des Yeux – Yeah, I am not into this arty song which doesn’t provide anything that excites me and the instrumental is just dragging on for so long and doesn’t seem to know when to end it
15) Dom Dolla, Nelly Furtado – Okay the beat is not bad and it has me grooving but the vocals are another story sounding pitchy and pushes the song down a notch

open group

Tengaged Song Contest (Current)

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!