This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

TSC 513 Final

Topic » TSC 513 Final

352 days 11 hours ago
FromAWindow
15) Harlette - “Gemini”

352 days 11 hours ago
FromAWindow
16) Ginger Root - “Nisemono”

352 days 11 hours ago
FromAWindow
17) Jão, Anitta - “Pilantra”

352 days 11 hours ago
FromAWindow
All songs are posted, vote by Sunday at 3pm EST, y'all get the drill!!!!!!
350 days 16 hours ago
SeaViper
01) Eva Timush - This was a boppy opener! It's not like...life changing but it really is fun enough, I enjoyed it!
02) cosmic collective - Nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!
03) beabadoobee - I liked this when she was singing, but the other bits in between were a bit like...messy? Like white noise-sounding almost
04) CeCe - Actually I really liked this...like really, really liked this! This actually ATE and left no crumbs omg
05) Voyage, Breskvica - Not really me kind of genre but it was alright!
06) Nothing But Thieves - This is giving circa 2013 which is actually a really good thing, it makes me back to better days! Actually, another bop...you people are SERVING this week!
07) Catherine Moan - The momentum had to end at some point and this is it. It's just a bit...dull I guess. Nothing here really interests me
08) TheFatRat - At first I thought this was from a video game lmfao. It's an interesting sound at least, but not really something for me
09) The Collapsable Hearts Club - LMFAO NO
10) Karencici - A bit generic but it's still quite fun! I was nervous she was gonna start rapping at literally any moment ngl, glad she pretty much didn't
11) Anastacia - She has much better than this...this was really just so meh
12) Sans Soucis - Some people are gonna eat this up but this kind of more subtle genre isn't really for me, sorry
13) Royal Republic - Yeah sorry, this was was giving annoying middle-aged dad pretending to be a rocker vibes
14) Tiffany Day - Most of this one was just noise tbh...I know some people like this but it's just not for me
15) Harlette - They are giving knock-off Teya & Salena lmfao, kind of iconic. This was actually quite good though, I enjoyed it :)
16) Ginger Root - It's a unique genre if nothing else...reminds me of Pioniri from HSC actually. It's solid overall!
17) Jao, Anitta - Heard this one before! It's a fun enough closer but it's sort of very mid for me
350 days 10 hours ago
eveee20
01) Eva Timush: the production is nice! i’m bopping, she’s so generic though it almost made the song uninteresting.
02) cosmic collective: game music lovers unite! this is nice, a vibe. i’m not against an instrumental, and i like the 8-bit feel. but it got a bit…dry.
03) beabadoobee: admittedly i am a bit of a beabadoobee girlie. i’ve fallen off from keeping up with her music recently, but i love this!! a cute indie girlie moment and that guitar gave me lifeeeeee. and i love a fun lil grunge-y crunchy moment.
04) CeCe: to all the boys i’ve loved before core (derogatory)! that was very straight.
05) Voyage, Breskvica: i liked some things. i did not like him. i guess that’s not surprising. i hated their energy but if she stabbed him in the back it would’ve been a slay.
06) Nothing But Thieves:
❤️
07) Catherine Moan: girlie we don’t rly need to know about ur mouth kink. the song? i’m not loving it. the “i”m” is making me lowkey angry.
08) TheFatRat: that was certainly a song!
09) The Collapsable Hearts Club: i’m disappointed it wasn’t easy street from annie. specifically the 1999 version starring Alan Cumming as Daniel Francis.
10) Karencici: YASSS KARENCICIIII. SLAYYYYYYY. i’m moving i’m grooving i love her. go off queeeeen.
11) Anastacia: like go off. kind of camp. i do kind of want my best days to end tho. 
12) Sans Soucis: oooooooo yas girlieeeee. this production is so nice and chill. i’m loving this vibe.
13) Royal Republic: ew. bro could not decide on a genre. and in a messy not fun way.
14) Tiffany Day: i’m boppinggggg. this is so funnnn. i’m enjoying the vibesss she’s cute.
15) Harlette: go off astrology girlie. i wish the vocals slayed a lil more tho. this video is so fun tho lmao i support the budget production. always.
16) Ginger Root: UGH I MEAN. YES. this is the city pop moment. this is so good. so nice. i love ginger root, i support his latest venture into city pop. and i love his videos and the story of his latest EP.
17) Jao, Anitta: ugh men. she’s very hot. the song is kind of boring for me. basic. but like. i do appreciate when women murder men in music videos so points for that. ew but the making out made me gag a little.
350 days 7 hours ago
onemanarmy
01) Eva Timush - 2010's Inna is all I hear, I enjoy a lot of it but a bit too DJ generic sounding at times.

02) cosmic collective - You know when you're playing a basic computer game like Mahjong and that annoying background noise is just irking you so you go out of your way to disable it...Well how do I disable this?

03) beabadoobee - Her voice is good but it's soft and some of the odd guitars sounds kind of screech over her and can be rather distracting and ruin the vibe it's going for.

04) CeCe - I enjoyed this , it was pleasant and stands out this week though not groundbreaking I have a playlist that this could fit on.
349 days 15 hours ago
onemanarmy
05) Voyage, Breskvica - Took a few listens to adjust to their voices ,oddly I'm enjoying him more than her, It would likely have more impact on me if I spoke the language not so much for a English translation but to feel the emotions more. I enjoyed it nonetheless.

06) Nothing But Thieves - A band who has gotten my 12 in the past and has some solid bangers, sadly this one does very little for me, I tried real hard to get into this and although I'm not straight up bored with it I am disappointed.
349 days 3 hours ago
onemanarmy
07) Catherine Moan - Don't hate it but does it really need to exist? It's not meant to be taken serious though it's not funny enough to be memorable.

08) TheFatRat - A bit too DJ sounding at points which just makes it sound cheap, it's a charity song though and I support the cause.
349 days 2 hours ago
onemanarmy
09) The Collapsible Hearts Club - Sorry but this simply fails to entertain in any form. Simply not for me, sound more like a sesame street song than what I'd expect from the walking dead...lol Guess it's more the lyrics.

10) Karencici - Well Catherine Moan will come lick her spit  and she can go eat Catherine Moan.
349 days 2 hours ago
1001games
Eva Timush: This was a really bad basic pop song. Next!

cosmic collective: Interesting I guess? Giving me video game vibes but there’s nothing that stands out about this.

Beabadoobee: It wasn't bad. I just felt like the overpowering instrumentals and the mixture of everything all together ruins it.

CeCe: Another basic pop song but at least this was tolerable.

Voyage, Breskvica: It was very meh. Nothing to make me listen to it again but had its moments.

Nothing But Thieves: I saw these guys debut on a live Conan show years ago. Love seeing how they’ve grown. This isnt their best song but I really vibed with it!

Catherine Moan: This was so weird but it was actually quite good and catchy!

TheFatRat: I liked this! A bit different than most songs. The string instrumentals along with the beat drops were really unique!

The Collapsable Hearts Club: Lol peak Walking Dead. I completely forgot about this song but I remember it being in my head for weeks. Love it!

Karencici: Quite a catchy tune. Its nothing big but it definitely works for me!

Anastacia: Oh no that voice was a huge turnoff. The vibe was there but it was hard to fully enjoy it.

Sans Soucis: Not feeling this at all. Sorry!

Royal Republic: I loved this! So catchy and just a fun song to enjoy!

Tiffany Day: This isnt working for me. Too messy.

Harlette: Pretty solid song overall! Definitely my type of song.

Ginger Root: The muffled sound to this was a turnoff for me. Its just messy.

Jão, Anitta: Oh man what a closer! This was so groovy and awesome! I do wish I knew what the lyrics meant but overall a solid song!
349 days 1 hour ago
onemanarmy
11) Anastacia - The production is set up for more of a I have a message to share type song filled with passion or love song of sorts where as the lyrics here are more for a summer feel good bop which this isn't. She sings it well though I only see her die hard fans liking this, I don't have any of hers songs on a playlist though a do remember a few decent entries by her I'm not a die hard fan and this just didn't do anything for me, it's all been done before which is fine when executed right but this just wasn't.

12) Sans Soucis - My first thought was Sally? Production could of been better, song a bit long for lack of change up so became repetitive, otherwise it's fine.
348 days 15 hours ago
onemanarmy
13) Royal Republic - Typically I would avoid this sort of rock band..every country has a successful one, the leather, shades biker look is a major turn off and they rarely do a song that charms me, this would be the exception cause I'm loving this. Will likely never like any other songs by them but I dig this.

14) Tiffany Day - catchy , quite enjoying this, a bit boring with nothing to watch atm but it still held my attention .
348 days 14 hours ago
ryan5676
01) Eva Timush – The production here is so slick and the beats are powerful as this is a certified banger that I can’t get enough of
02) cosmic collective – I’m already bored with this music nonsense that can’t seem to get out of the 80’s and sucks the joy out of my life
03) beabadoobee – This is a nice little song with a chirpy band feeling and I find it to be alright enough for me to enjoy the tone of it
04) CeCe – Oh yes, I am pumping along to this kicking beat and she is giving power and is leading a revolution getting me involved
05) Voyage, Breskvica – There is literally zero energy put into this with their vocals sounding serviceable and it is an ethnic failure
06) Nothing But Thieves – The song is so whimsey and just makes me smile as it goes on being ever so sweet and I really love the music taking me to heaven and back
07) Catherine Moan – Her vocals are a disaster sounding like a moaning child and the music is repetitive with its cheap tunes and there is nothing redeemable here
08) TheFatRat – The singer is giving good vocals here but the drop is where it kills me and becomes so generic and bland altogether
09) The Collapsable Hearts Club – This is very cheery and sounds super retro and I ended up liking its little tune that stands out in a fun way
10) Karencici – Well it is not bad the song having good production to it but it sounds like something I hear waiting for a film to begin being unmemorable
11) Anastacia – Her best days are over as this song just goes on too slowly and makes me want to sleep and her vocals are not as they use to be
12) Sans Soucis – The whispering singing don’t have an effect on me and the music sounds rather bland with the same tunes and I was frankly bored by this
13) Royal Republic – Wow they are putting all their energy into this with those vocal range waking me up and this has honestly grown on me by the end becoming a fan
14) Tiffany Day – The music already sounds so disjointed with the mixing not doing any favours and this is simply trash with the chorus sounding like a broken record track
15) Harlette – Her vocals are so straining to my ears and the whole song is so obnoxious and I just wanted it to be over with
16) Ginger Root – I do like his smooth vocals being a joy to hear but the music is letting it down big time with these computer beats and is just random noise to me
17) Jao, Anitta – There is potential here with his seductive vocals and the chorus being so slick to hear but the female singer don’t add much and the song loses steam

open group

Tengaged Song Contest (Current)

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!