This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

TSC 511 Final

Topic » TSC 511 Final

382 days 6 hours ago
ryan5676
15) Baby Rose - 'Stop The Bleeding'
382 days 6 hours ago
ryan5676
16) Fefe Dobson - 'FCKN IN LOVE'
382 days 6 hours ago
ryan5676
All 16 songs have been posted!

You have until Sunday 7th May at 9PM BST/4pm EST to comment and vote!

GOOD LUCK!
382 days 1 hour ago
humanwebjet1
01) Hannah Jadagu: The first song of this week’s list. Mhmm I’d say I was pleasantly surprised by the tone of your voice as I wasn’t expecting that, i actually enjoyed this performance. I got some really cool and mellow vibes. *laps*
02) Elva Hsiao: The setting is quite matchy match to the vibe of the song, I want to get into it but it just seems like a regular love song to me. Meh.
03) BEKA: Rocky’s AWAKE nowww!! There we go, this would 100% be on replay and imma add it even. Everything in this music video is cohesive and makes proper sense. Slay!
04) Joy Oladokun: Ouuu I can see a recurring theme, we’re going for the mellow and down to earth vibe this edition uh? Well this is nice, but I wouldn’t say I’m stunned yk.
05) Carly Rae Jepsen: As i’ve mentioned I was FLOOREDDD to know that you’ve had other songs, idk if we’re living in alternate dimensions cause uhhh. Anyways, this was okay and tbh it makes sense why I haven’t heard about you for a while because not for moi!
06) Farrah Abraham: I was so ready to vibe to this until the “singing” started … ugh!
- [x] 07) Alpha Paris: Since I’m Rocky and very unpredictable, my music taste does change once in a while as I go through phases. Sooooo, this is a slay for me and I absolutely loved every part of it. If it’s not first for me it’s definitely gonna be up there for me XD. I sooooo want that fit, but anyways me likey!
08) Dreamer Isioma: Mhmmmmmmmmmmm, I had to listen very attentively to see if I’d like this and this is a Nono for me. If this wins then I must be so far off my mind …
09) Welshy: Funnnnn pop song, is it a huge standout for me? I’d say not really. Ouufff if I continue like this I’m gonna only have a top 5 this week.
10) Citizen Queen: Okayyyyy you’re giving me the energy and I’m loving the mystic girl band vibes I’m getting here. I like itttt. Give me what I want *shrugs*
11) Nemahsis: Ouuu I feel like this a slow burner, like I got intrigued at first and my attention was caught and boom I was taking through a lyrical journey. Choreographyyyyy is different and I love different!!! Potential winner???
12) Selin: Okayyy, the jewels of this edition cause put towards the bottom. Mannnn look at the power behind those vocals, I’m in trance and I’m in love. I might steal you for a music group game XDDDD. Yea not might, I willllllll!
13) Andrea Bejar: Helloooo there!! This is another it song for me like it feels and seems so beautiful and gorgeous. I can close my eyes and properly feel every ounce of this song in my core…
14) ATARASHII GAKKO!: This is giving me a gamey settingggg and music production is absolutely reeling me in. *Rocky poses and struts* Winning some points from me for sureeee.
15) Baby Rose: Whatttttt … where did that voice just come from? I spoke it into existence that the closing acts were gonna slay. Gorgeous gorgeous like this felt unpredictable and I was pleasantly stunned. Beautyyyy!
16) Fefe Dobson: Mhmmmmm, I had such high expectations for the ending and now I’m just like smh, not for me sorry. Anyways I feel like this A STRONG WEEK!!!
381 days 22 hours ago
tbrown_47
01) Hannah Jadagu: I do like this brand of indie. It’s noisy but still maintains a nice melody. Kind of shoegaze-esque.
02) Elva Hsiao: This was nice. I really enjoyed the instrumentation. And the chorus was pretty. Good listen
03) BEKA: It’s fine. It’s cute I suppose. This sound has just been done so much at this point that I’m kind of numb to it honestly
04) Joy Oladokun: I remember listening to her at some point last year, but never fully got into her music. I don’t remember this being her general vibe? It’s chill, but I can see why her music didn’t really stick with me. No real complaints from me though
05) Carly Rae Jepsen: Fun song though I would never listen to this willingly nor do I think I’ll ever listen to this again actually. But happy for her
06) Farrah Abraham: LMFAO plsssss I didn’t realize she had music. This really took me out ngl
07) Alpha Paris: This has aged like milk I fear =(
08) Dreamer Isioma: Oh the bass is carrying. Like wow. This instrumentation is super good. Very nice listen
09) Welshy: No thanks
10) Citizen Queen: Not sure how I feel about this. Like some parts for good, but the chorus is just kind of underwhelming. It’s a bit mid overall
11) Nemahsis: I mean this is far from her best song, but icon regardless. Like this might actually be the worst song I’ve heard from her lol. But it’s still a decent song. I can see this being a grower
12) Selin: I kind of hate her voice. Kind of grating during chorus. The instrumentation was cool though
13) Andrea Bejar: I do enjoy how smooth this is. I do think it needs a bigger moment because it’s a bit samey throughout but I still liked this
14) ATARASHII GAKKO!: I mean this is no Pineapple Kryptonite, but this is cute! Kind of feels like it could be a theme song for some show. But yeah this is just good old retro fun so I support this
15) Baby Rose: Her voice has a nice soulful quality. I feel like she has better though
16) Fefe Dobson: LOL she’s still making music? Love that for her. This is a lyrical masterpiece. But for real, this is fine
380 days 7 hours ago
MISSimogen
01) Hannah Jadagu - this is actually rly rly cute.. i mean come on now. we ALL know i tried to make rachel chinouriri happen in tsc until she won and Hannah is giving me a crumb of that. shes good albeit a bit more subdued... but the production is a little grittier which i loooove!!!

02) Elva Hsiao - there were points in the instrumental which rly peaked.. i mean DUH they always have gorgeous strings. but as a whole it will still just a bit boring to me im afraid.

03) BEKA - .... do u know wot. i don't actually hate it eventho i probably shud!!! its been done before time n time again nd it sounds like something I've DEF heard before but..... it is a lidl bit catchy isn't it o_o just so uninspired, everything abt it rly down to the synths..  but whewww am i bobbing my head a bit... lawwwd!

04) Joy Oladokun - aweee.. this was sweet. it kind of made no noise at all.. very nonchalant but i think it was quite nice. will i even remember it in 2 songs time? most likely nawt but this first listen was very pleasant!!!

05) Carly Rae Jepsen - oh carly... she shud of retired after releasing didn't just come here to dance if we r being honest... nothing was ever beating that!!!!! I've literally not listened to any of her music since emotion.. it just feels... a lidl bit empty. she isn't on the cusp of pop excellence that she once was. mayb if she went down a robyn route and completely redefined pop again.. like wow. i know she has it in her but shes stuck on making these shite dagny side b songs... like IM SO MAD. like its obviously catchy and all the rest of it but its just so boringggg for her!!!!

06) Farrah Abraham - ohhhh the whispers initially had me HOOKED. this could be unironically good if things were tweaked.. the thought was THERE... im convinced this could be great but obviously, it isn't.

07) Alpha Paris - whats with g*y men these days... as a woman im wholeheartedly offended and SCARED.

08) Dreamer Isioma - oh yes when i seen dreamer in the line up i just KNEWWWWWWWWWWW this was going to be great. and well it was. just so shimmery and gorgeous. so breezy and summery... yassss i levitated so high.

09) Welshy - ... oh i KNOW that they were joken with this instrumental.... I've just got war flashbacks. this is just capital.fm coded.... im just convinced becky hill wasn't available which is shocking cos she usually is :L

10) Citizen Queen - oh i actually do lurv these girlies actually. i remember thinking oh yas eat flo and boys world up and well.... perhaps flo remain unscathed and honestly.. i think boys world are okay too. but not me comparing the girlies already but it is what it is... there's abt 4 girl groups so YES i will stay comparing them!!!!

11) Nemahsis - oh now thisssss was a moment to me. its so diff to her other stuff but i think i like it????? i could do without the dancing but there's something so captivating abt the chorus here im kind of obsessed.

12) Selin - oh this vocal is AWWFULLLLLLL. we've all heard this before and I've said it 50 times ill say it again.. EVERY GIRL ON TIK TOK IS DOIN THIS/SOUNDS EXACTLY LIKE THIS .... this is so bloody boring nd shite im so sorry!!!!

13) Andrea Bejar - ooooooooo i kind of LOOOOVE this... wow..... this is like so sweet and gorgeous. so soft and angelic like im in aweeeee <333

14) ATARASHII GAKKO! - i mean its okayyyyy. i don't think its necessarily for me lets just say that... but i can appreciate some elements of it at points. like it is so retro-sounding which is quite nostalgic in many ways so it has that going for it!!

15) Baby Rose - oh MY GAWDDDD. how did i miss her releasing this?!?!!? im so mad at myself... this voiiiiice is soul-piercing... its so transcending.. honestly one of the most uniquely beautiful voices I've ever heard it just adds to every one of her songs... so beautiful!!!!

16) Fefe Dobson - gawd im a bit shocked this was released in 2022. it sounds so dated. but i mean that's maybe what she was going for!!! its the fact i only know her from the lip sync on canadas drag race lawwd.. poor girl. im sure her other songs are okay-ish!
379 days 5 hours ago
FromAWindow
01) Hannah Jadagu - This is really prettyyyyyyyy these background vocals are so stunninggggggg!!!! Ooooooooh the chorus is so gorgeous whoa. Omg guitar solo OMGGGGGGGGGGGG dreamy and so so gorgeous. Incredible opener she’s kinda the one. So pretty. Wow.

02) Elva Hsiao - Now why are the mandarin songs always deathslotted? SMH. Anyways midway thru the verse this like SUPER picked up. Whoa. Wasn’t sure of this after two lines but there’s enough in the production to really keep me invested and these STRINGSSSSS YESSSSSS!!!!! Really gorgeous we been knew. Something something can’t wait until Eve Tim and I all carry this to 13th or something. Those background vocals ugh.

03) BEKA - THE OPENING MESSAGE MADE EVE TURN AROUND ON THE COUCH SJDKSOSJFSOAKSIRJW umm this is fine! I don’t love her voice!!! But there’s enough in this production I suppose to keep me engaged. It’s close? Idk feels a little flat. This is a club wannabe. If it’s in the club I’d bop but critically speaking its meh.

04) Joy Oladokun - This is good! It’s cute! It’s very much background music for me, it isn’t something I can grab onto tho. The vocals on the chorus are gorgeous. I think it’s close to really gorgeous. But it’s missing a little something something. She’s cute!!! I liked it!

05) Carly Rae Jepsen - I mean. Look. This last album was a bit of a disappointment. But like this song was totally the song for tsc I’m not even gonna lie here. Like this album wasn’t anywhere NEAR emotion. But like she’s TALKING TO YOUR…
SELF!!!!!!!!!!!!!! The chorus is so punchy. So poppy. She’s the ONEE!!!!!!!

06) Farrah Abraham - HSUDDJDJDJSISKSDJDOSKDKFJDSPDKDISPS WHYYYYYYYYYYYYY WHAT ARE WE LISTENING TO PLEASEEEEEEEEEEEE 🤪🤪🤪🤪🤪

07) Alpha Paris - Ah yes my 12 in that Greek NF. I will admit wow his voice is bad. But idk the music still bops and this video is soooooooo camp to me like I can’t take this seriously at all. I can’t lie the song aged a bit but I still don’t mind it.

08) Dreamer Isioma - Oh fuck yes. This is so immediate for me. This video aesthetic is so for me too. Idk I fuck with this? Omg this bassssssssssssss and the vocals are heaven. This is so smooth and kinda psychedelic-y. I love this. Very for me duh.

09) Welshy - Oh. Oh I’m. Umm. Nono (hehe).

10) Citizen Queen - First of all. That look in green I want like right now. This is up my alley so I like it enough. But it’s also feeling a little too macys back to school special commercial for me? I like it so expect points but I wish it went for it and made a BAWPPPP bop and not just something that bopped!

11) Nemahsis - After HSC this feels a little wrong lmao. But I can’t lie I really like this. It’s good that this send is very different from her hsc send. It’s not a like TOTAL stand out for me but I do like it! Up my alley, gorgeous enough, good for her! A little one note ngl tho. Pretty!

12) Selin - Its a white girl!!!! Someone is coming for Leah Kates gig I see!!! I can’t lie. There’s some good elements!!!! The strings and the production is quite nice!!!! I feel like this song shouldn’t have been given to her bc she isn’t selling it like those notes umm aren’t the best. Like this is DRAMA mama like impressed by that but someone else needed to be on this. A shame! It’s a good song itself!

13) Andrea Bejar - Ooh pretty. Yeah I love this. Her voice is so soft and delicate, the drums are nice, the guitar is nice, this is soooooooooooo up my alley. I loveeeeeeeee a soft Spanish vocal hence my NOIA send before everyone hated that. This is so gorgeous. Wow. I’m in love with this.

14) ATARASHII GAKKO! - Noooooooooooooo I wanted this to slay so bad!!!!!! The moments of quirkiness make me chuckle a bit and that’s good and all but I don’t love the song itself, it just feels a lil flat for something city pop inspired. It’s not terrible it’s just not good to me either ugh.

15) Baby Rose - Oh wow her voice. Now that’s gorgeous mama. The song itself??? Ehhhhhh like I get the thought just feels a little bland and unoriginal. But her voice does its best to sell it!!! I’m still intrigued and it’s solely bc of her voice. Wow her voice. But everything else is a wash for me. Actually when they went hard on the piano between the last choruses was nice, this showed this was just missing some passion in the instrumentation.

16) Fefe Dobson - Oh umm. Oh no!!!!! Eve turns around again with this mv lmaoooooo and mutters “ugh there was no warning”. Umm the chorus is cute! This is very camp to me. I don’t see the point of this ngl but ya know what it’s funny to me in a way. Sure!!!!
379 days 5 hours ago
eveee20
01) Hannah Jadagu: cuteeeee indie girlie soft, and nice. i like this a lot! super pretty and layered enough to not feel like basic indie. wow this is actually so gorgeous and for me. also…BUDGET MUSIC VIDEOOO we love her.
02) Elva Hsiao: wowwwww this is so prettyyyy. the instrumentation was beautiful. i rly like this too. starting off strong!
03) BEKA: it’s cute, but it feels like it’s missing just a little something something to rly give it a boost. i appreciate what it’s trying to do.
04) Joy Oladokun: this is v nice but again, it’s just missing a lil something for me. i liked the guitar solo!!
05) Carly Rae Jepsen: I MEANNN of the new songs i do like this one best. OKAY THIS RLY IS SUCH A BOP THO I DONT CARE. GO OFF CARLY RAEEEE TALK TO YOURSELFFFFFF.
06) Farrah Abraham: ✨slay🧚‍♀️
07) Alpha Paris: lol, like slay i guess
https://dispatch.cdnser.be/wp-content/uploads/2017/08/20170808170440_3.gif
08) Dreamer Isioma: GOD I LOVE THEM SO MUCH. THIS IS SO GOOD. THIS GOES SO HARD. that bass line has me hooooked. so smooth so pretty. i’m in love with them. gimme a chance.
09) Welshy: tiktok girlie of the week!!!! and he’s white! i’m not surprised.
10) Citizen Queen: okayyy this is nice!!! i’m bopping. i think the chorus kinda killed the song for me. there were some great sections but it felt very safe?
11) Nemahsis: as someone that works in a kitchen. PLZ DONT EVER DO THIS ID SMACK YOU. but on a serious note this is so nice! it’s rly pretty!
12) Selin: nope. sorry girlie. i’m happy for you. but it’s not for me. her high notes are giving remi wolf without the flavor. the instrumental is genuinely so nice tho!
13) Andrea Bejar: this is soooo prettyyyyyy. i like this a lot!! kinda gorg, so soft and nice. she maybe just got playlistedd. oooo that outro, so pretty.
14) ATARASHII GAKKO!: i love them! like they themselves as a group, fun, cute, camp. this song just isn’t hitting for me. i do love a city pop moment but this wasn’t it for me. it was cute and retro and it does feel very much like an intro to a song//game music but idk it was a bit flat.
15) Baby Rose: her voice is awesome, but personally i think the instrumentals kinda covered up her vocals. like it didn’t let her voice shine and i wasn’t hooked. she’s gorgeous and i’d love to hear other songs from her.
16) Fefe Dobson: it’s giving coming out club/party scene in a gay coming of age story. meh it wasn’t for me.
378 days 20 hours ago
1001games
You guys did really good this week. It's hard to impress me so kudos!

Hannah Jadagu: Love the vibe going here. Great opener!

Elva Hsiao: I enjoyed this! I think if it were in english I wouldnt like it as much because I feel like the lyrics were super cringy.

BEKA: This was pretty good! A little basic but the chorus really got me hooked!

Joy Oladokun: Oh man what an experience this was! Chorus was everything in this and she has such a unique voice!

Carly Rae Jepsen: All good starts must come to an end. Unfortunately this song isnt doing it for me.

Farrah Abraham: I mean this was a mess. Only positive here was the catchy synth.

Alpha Paris: I was totally expecting an indie rock song but I was wrong. This was catchy. I didnt hate it!

Dreamer Isioma: I’m getting Joy Oladokun vibes. This was good but Joy did it better imo.

Welshy: Oooo this was quite unexpected! I enjoyed this a lot! Solid song choice!

Citizen Queen: Not quite for me. Sorry!

Nemahsis: This was the most random music video lol tf. Anywho song was okay. Nothing too special.

Selin: I really liked how this got stronger as it went along. Very well produced and awesome vocals!

Andrea Bejar: This was straight up boring. Might as well not even sing in this and just have the constant drum beat.

ATARASHII GAKKO!: The 80’s music vibes in this was amazing! I HATE Kpop but this gave me a whole new perspective!

Baby Rose: Although she has a unique voice I just wasn’t feeling this all the way.

Fefe Dobson: This was solid! This is a song I’d sing along to when the time is right!
378 days 11 hours ago
chris2pei
01) Hannah Jadagu  - Typical dream pop, bit vibey, not bad at all
02) Elva Hsiao  - Chorus was a bit appealing, the rest were meh
03) BEKA  - Sound fine, drawn to me from the start but became repetitive later on
04) Joy Oladokun - This grown on me, I was a bit sleepy because of the vocals but this was breath of fresh air!
05) Carly Rae Jepsen - Eh, leave Carly alone! B-but this is such a BOP, I can't deny it
06) Farrah Abraham  - Yoko Ono is shaking
07) Alpha Paris  - I am entertained. Deuce points from Cyprus!
08) Dreamer Isioma - Vibey, I like this!
09) Welshy  - Too basic and cheap
10) Citizen Queen - This was nice, thought this wasn't going anywhere at first. The group was adorable and cute!
11) Nemahsis  - Didn't give me an impact at all
12) Selin  - Bit annoyed on the grating voice at the chorus however this was grown on me no doubt, very nice!
13) Andrea Bejar - So long and boring, sorry
14) ATARASHII GAKKO! -  Sounding giving me a 90s vibes desu~
15) Baby Rose  - Sounds like Nina Simone, was that really her voice?
16) Fefe Dobson - This is OK, been heard better than that
378 days 10 hours ago
bibbles
01) Hannah Jadagu – its quite pleasant, not a bad listen. Would listen to that again.
02) Elva Hsiao – these songs could do with being at least 1 minute shorter!
03) BEKA – quite upbeat, a bit toe tapping, its quite good.
04) Joy Oladokun – like the tune, her voice is quite good, this wasn’t bad.
05) Carly Rae Jepsen – not as good as the other female singers, she sounds over produced and quite screechy and strained.
06) Farrah Abraham – good grief, that was dreadful!
07) Alpha Paris – whats going on, the female singers have held my interest better than this one!
08) Dreamer Isioma – not for me, not with these lyrics.
09) Welshy – a bit clubby, a bit nasally, its ok.
10) Citizen Queen – its okay, not something i would choose to listen to.
11) Nemahsis – this wasn’t bad, kind of grows on you.
12) Selin – its okay, a bit angsty, her loud singing voice is better than her soft singing voice. 
13) Andrea Bejar – its quite pleasant, jogs along okay.
14) ATARASHII GAKKO! – sound like its from a tv show.
15) Baby Rose – don’t like the way shes singing, she ends some of the lines rather oddly.
16) Fefe Dobson – well, obviously, this is not for me!!
377 days 18 hours ago
ianfitz0012
01) Hannah Jadagu - thanks for playing Hannah, I'm getting opening act beach vibes from this, which isn't a bad thing I just wasn't attached to it
02) Elva Hsiao - kinda giving vanessa hudgens when there was me and you… this can stay for now
03) BEKA - classic pop that I like, thanks ms BEKA for the energy
04) Joy Oladokun - the kind of beach music I like where it keeps trucking along… like there's a point to this song. Not too memorable but it's like mesmerizing enough
05) Carly Rae Jepsen - love carly, this song is mid from her new album, but I just think I'm done with seeing her in tsc at this point. We'll see how I feel about the other songs
06) Farrah Abraham - ha ha ha honestly I do love when entries like this come along and you're like… "farrah abraham tried pop music?! Of course she did."
07) Alpha Paris - Love a song with a good drop and keeps me entertained, and I think that achieves that on most parts. Probably peaks in the beginning but still a fun listen
08) Dreamer Isioma - love transcendent but kinda funky songs like this. What a fun genre it sort of has carved for itself here
09) Welshy - kinda basic club song but I enjoyed myself! After it was done I kinda felt like I listened to nothing, but it was sweet at the time. Kinda like cotton candy
10) Citizen Queen - well this is my typical pop r&b genre I love so yea in that category it's pretty mid but fun. I like to hear women have fun, good for them
11) Nemahsis - well this wins based on song title alone… can't really tell where this is going but I enjoyed listening to her tell this story
12) Selin - thanks bella thorne! Instrumentation was compelling, hard to fuck up an orchestral background, but her voice just took me out of it, this would probably be a twilight reject
13) Andrea Bejar - a very sweet and soft listen, I love the backing percussion in this, great touch
14) ATARASHII GAKKO! - at least they're having fun. I found this to be all over the place and polarizing. It's like j pop with gloria estefan? Lol I'm still digesting
15) Baby Rose - I love a glitter moment, but didn't really get behind the song with her voice, the repetition got to me
16) Fefe Dobson - I liked this last year, what a fun comeback for her. I think it's a very solid song, doesn't try too hard but still is hard not to listen to again
377 days 16 hours ago
onemanarmy
01) Hannah Jadagu - She has a charm to her that makes this more enjoyable than I would normally find a track like this. It doesn't stand out as a hit for me but it's pleasant.

02) Elva Hsiao - Felt like I was watching a really long commercial and the product just never got advertised...this just isn't for me.

03) BEKA - I like it enough but I'm not like super excited about it's existence.

04) Joy Oladokun - It's something that I'd enjoy watching live or while sitting at a local café, it's not something I want to hear on repeat but it's fine.

05) Carly Rae Jepsen - I have Beach house on one of my playlists, this track however does nothing for me.

06) Farrah Abraham - not a fan of the beat, sounds cheap, a pass for me.

07) Alpha Paris - It's something I'd listen to frequently for a bit.

08) Dreamer Isioma - I like the artist, love the voice, love the song

09) Welshy - not nearly as bad as song 6 but has that cheap sound to it that I've never been a fan of.

10) Citizen Queen - They did finally release a song I really liked , think it got entered here but they typically disappoint me, I don't mind this one this week as a entry but chances are I won't come back to it.

11) Nemahsis - not a huge fan of her voice but it's a decent song but she sort of annoys me.

12) Selin - It's not something I'd chose to listen to, just isn't my sound.

13) Andrea Bejar - quite boring

14) ATARASHII GAKKO! - Well at least it amused me..lol

15) Baby Rose - not in love with the sound but her voice is pleasant.

16) Fefe Dobson - Direct and to the point, it's fun makes me want to sing it out load to my cats...lol Til I find that someone at least.
377 days 13 hours ago
QueenMichelle
01) Hannah Jadagu - i knew this lady was bringing the serve from the first moment actually. the production in the chorus and the way her vocal transitioned into it was so stun like YASSSSSSS. just call her mother u guys.

02) Elva Hsiao - she’s a bit mother. i wasn’t totally in love w the song but it was cute. the instruments were stun

03) BEKA - this was such a fun little bawp omgg. i could actually see this being played at the end of a coming of age movie omg.. something abt this was just so pleasant. the production and vocal is just so clear idk i’m here for this queen i enjoyed it.

04) Joy Oladokun - this was pretty and i enjoyed the lyrics. i have seen this type of song done better before but it was still nice. i see her bringing further serves in the future for shoree

05) Carly Rae Jepsen - that one song that went viral was kinda shite personally but this one is miles better. an actual bop w a good chorus thank u.. doesnt reinvent the wheel but she was never gonna so we can look past that. i enjoyed it for the most part.

06) Farrah Abraham - THIS COLLAPSE YASSSSSSSSSS. DONT TELL DONT TELL DONT TELL. she looks so funny in this pic like actually kind of demonic.. just no rhythm or anything but thats so camp and makes this a perfect song i believe!

07) Alpha Paris - i knew this was gonna be an artsy gay from the first 5 seconds. well nevermind the song is just regular pop. personally this was bad. his voice was not pleasant in the chorus imo. havent a clue what hes saying whatsoever and i know hes speaking english..

08) Dreamer Isioma - THE SERVE. oh this was excellent.. the variance of vocals was saurrr good. one of the best songs in tsc so far this yr for shoree….

09) Welshy - one of those songs that id be bopping to in a club but i dont really care for in any other scenario. probs cause the production is extremely generic for this type of song

10) Citizen Queen - theyre so funny cause they make 0 noise but keep coming out w new music. wait for once this song is good.. it took them a while but we got there. the verses are better for me imo. the chorus was just alright but ye probs their best attempt.

11) Nemahsis - HER VOCAL? hints of lana wait.. this may be one of her best actually. u know this song is giving me SARAH KINSLEY aswell. amazing oh yes. nemahsis has sm potential i know she has plenty more serves in her arsenal. potential winna methinks

12) Selin - it was cute but it didnt rly do anything for me especially after the previous slay

13) Andrea Bejar - DARE I SAY MOTHER OF ALL MOTHERS? this is SAURRR gorgeous omfg.. her tone is so stun im obsessed. let me get into her wait..

14) ATARASHII GAKKO! - mothers. this was fun. i didn’t really care for it a whole lot but they always bring personality yas!

15) Baby Rose - her voice has me so bald already. so haunting omfg.. oh shes phenomenal. i wouldnt listen to this leisurely but it was absolutely gr8

16) Fefe Dobson - bless her. this was certainly fun for HER i’m really glad she had fun. unfortunately not for me!
377 days 13 hours ago
LornaHollas
1.        The funfair looks fun, this was quite a nice song
2.        Kind of a mood
3.        This was fun, something you could dance to
4.        Meh it was there
5.        Bippetty boppetty bop!
6.        The best vocals there have ever been in TSC I think!
7.        The song was alright but what on earth was that video?
8.        Kind of dull
9.        This was very basic!
10.        They were having fun!
11.        Is my mind just dirty or is that what she is getting at?
12.        Meh feels like she was trying too hard to have a moment with this
13.        This was quite a nice chill listen
14.        Meat creeps me out but the song was quite good
15.        This was a decent enough listen
16.        Oh I really enjoyed this, I was vibing!

open group

Tengaged Song Contest (Current)

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!