This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

TSC 496 Final

Topic » TSC 496 Final

598 days 17 hours ago
turkeylover
01) The Veronicas (Jessie Veronica) - i’ve heard this when it first came out? or it may have been the other one? idk but this is cute! and i’m glad im not telling them to give it up like another certain hag in the line up yassss
02) Selah Sue - waitttt okay….. i wasn’t feeling the verses but the chorus is cute!! like go white girl go!!! but yeah the verses are bad
03) Jake Wesley Rogers - this rina sawayama and muna cosplaying shania twain ass song…. this is shit
04) Ruben - RUBEN? IN 2022????? GROW TF UP!!!!!! this and jake back to back im gonna kill myself 
05) Aluna, Diplo & Durante - this is cute i suppose…. im tapping my toe!!
06) Lady Bri - oh…. she’s here…. again…. this greatest showman ass song….. maybe i moved…. (i didn’t)
07) Sandy Lam - YASSSSS SANDY LAM YOU HAVE DONE IT AGAIN!!! unironically a slay….. im moving sm….
08) Keke Palmer - YASSSSSS A CLASSIC KDHSKXHEKDJD no like im giggling at this being sent instead of like dreamcatcher…. mother…. but this is tew good i get it i see the vision….
09) Tanya Carter - YASSSS but also like a gmc entry…. im asleep but i can’t deny this serve…. a certified classic
10) Joyce Wrice, KAYTRANADA - STOP…. the way this song would appear anytime i did a uk playlist and neither of their asses are british….. but bawp!!
11) Jessica Winter - this is certainly a song!
12) sangiovanni, Aitana - boppppp wasn’t this in hsc??? im moving either way so
13) Anz - SHES BRITISH????? omg…… this is cute!! I WANT YEW. But do you want me? i know im unhinged…. a little crazy…. okay i rly like this LMFAO BAWPPP!!!!!! made this for me woahhhhh
14) Shania Twain - this started and i was like wait…. and then she opened her hag mouth…. GIVE IT UP!!!!! but no im worried for muna and rina sawayama…..
15) OPR - YASSSSS im moving…. it feels a litte drag racey but like one of the songs that are genuinely good… i don’t want to compare it to cocky by shea but….
16) Dawn Richard and Spencer Zahn - wait i loce dawn richard yasssss…. this is gorgeous…. yeah :3 a rly pleasant listen <3
17) SUMMER CAKE - omggggg this is so girly gorgeous cute…. i love a lidl drumnbass moment!!!! mothered this
18) IMZ1 - wait this is a bit of a smash…. yassssss
598 days 16 hours ago
nateclove
01) The Veronicas (Jessie Veronica) - wait I didnt expect to move but I did omg.... I love a basic guitar and drums song yasssssssss
02) Selah Sue - it was cute!! I liked it!!
03) Jake Wesley Rogers - I would enjoy this if a woman sang it.
04) Ruben - I forgot I was listening to this halfway through
05) Aluna, Diplo & Durante - ur sending this 5 years late
06) Lady Bri - girl what kind of movie musical number.... it was cute tho
07) Sandy Lam - This is cute I liked it very cinematic
08) Keke Palmer - OH WE MOVED PERIODDDDD ICONIC BOPPPP
09) Tanya Carter - BAWPPPP WINNER SJJSNWSNNQ
10) Joyce Wrice, KAYTRANADA - wait I moved this is a bop
11) Jessica Winter - wait I moved this slays as well
12) sangiovanni, Aitana - YASSSSS I moved...like this is literally basic Latin music but I moved so hard...
13) Anz - oh I am UP this EATS
14) Shania Twain - girl....tell her to stop dreaming
15) OPR - ouuuuu very ballroom scene I like it!
16) Dawn Richard and Spencer Zahn - cute not my favorite of the week but it was nice
17) SUMMER CAKE - ouuuu this was very nate bait of you very girly and cute and aesthetic yasssss a bawp
18) IMZ1 - YAURSSSS very bopasooooo... I see there is gonna be a kpop-off this week!
598 days 16 hours ago
TolisKalkas
01) The Veronicas (Jessie Veronica)        this doesn't deliver the same vibes that i like from them. this feels like a song the other one rejected so now the other one released solo
02) Selah Sue        i mean it's serving chill vibes and i'm fine with it
03) Jake Wesley Rogers        i wanted to hate this, but i was just like not hating it.... but also not liking it
04) Ruben        the way the one word i have for this is gay and i don't know why. like it kinda feels like this is what someone straight would do to gaybait but ruben is gay so.... idk...
05) Aluna, Diplo & Durante        i mean. i was sold once i saw the artists and the song did not disappoint
06) Lady Bri        this should do well, but i feel like it gets irritating after a while
07) Sandy Lam        insert generic comment about ballad with a build
08) Keke Palmer        "in the words of my late great hit. keep it movin"
09) Tanya Carter        this needed better production, but i'm doing my kegels
10) Joyce Wrice, KAYTRANADA        I saw the still and i was expecting but, but I got rnb gold. yas
11) Jessica Winter        this is screaming ychm but like also too much production.
12) sangiovanni, Aitana        was this in an nf? no but both fo them are in one? this is better than the ones in the nfs.
13) Anz        this should've done more, but it didn't like it felt outdated... and i'm saying that
14) Shania Twain        i will not be. sorry shania
15) OPR        oh this is vibes. lol
16) Dawn Richard and Spencer Zahn        okay well i'll give you more credit than Sandy Lam because this felt more real
17) SUMMER CAKE        it's pleasant. i'm fine with it
18) IMZ1        definitely a strong contender. but did it fully deliver? we'll find out.
598 days 13 hours ago
tbrown_47
01) The Veronicas (Jessie Veronica): I’ve always been pretty ambivalent about the Veronicas. This is kind of nice. The instrumentation had some punch to it. Nothing about this was life changing or super original, but it’s good enough
02) Selah Sue: A nice little toe tapper. I liked the vibe of this
03) Jake Wesley Rogers: This is a song in TSC 496. Honestly though, could have some grower potential
04) Ruben: He’s kind of giving Harry Styles? Not a compliment, I fear. This just feels kind of generic with nothing to keep me engaged. I’m a bit bored
05) Aluna, Diplo & Durante: Very forgettable. Very generic. Not for me
06) Lady Bri: Not quite what I was expecting. The message seems a bit forced and cheesy, but it’s cute.
07) Sandy Lam: Not my favorite ilovetosing collapse, but there is no point in pitting talented women against each other. The instrumentation was very interesting, very dynamic
08) Keke Palmer: I outgrew Nickelodeon by this point so I never heard this, but Keke Palmer was the moment. We love when Beta invades TSC!
09) Tanya Carter: Who the hell serves a powder bun without cheese! Tanya Carter does, it’s true. She should’ve won GMC
10) Joyce Wrice, KAYTRANADA: Obviously this was right up my alley. I feel like it’s missing a bit of a moment, but I still really liked this. KAYTRANADA is like the one DJ who can consistently deliver
11) Jessica Winter: I hate her voice. Very few people can make that mousy, high pitched tone work for me, and she unfortunately is not one of them
12) sangiovanni, Aitana: Happy birthday James! And if James didn’t send this, then I hope this is a birthday present for James from the sender
13) Anz: Outsells Aluna and Diplo by so much. I actually really enjoyed this. This isn’t typically my vibe, but I had fun with this one
14) Shania Twain: It’s fine for what it is. A very inoffensive song
15) OPR: Well the beat isn’t totally uninteresting. I’ll take this over most other EDM tracks we keep getting spoon fed in TSC
16) Dawn Richard and Spencer Zahn: The vibes are immaculate and the instrumentation is gorgeous. Very ethereal
17) SUMMER CAKE: Now this is a kpop winner I can get behind. This is my brand of kpop. Very cute, kind of lowkey, and nice instrumentation. This is a smash hit
18) IMZ1: Imagine having to follow SUMMER CAKE…poor girls. I know the TSC girls will live for this, and I’m happy for my sisters
598 days 13 hours ago
FromAWindow
01) The Veronicas (Jessie Veronica) - Okay cute, this has some good nostalgia rocker pop girl feel which makes sense bc the Veronicas have expertise in this. I liked this! The distortion worked really well in the chorus and I bopped!

02) Selah Sue - This is good. I suppose. It’s like. Whatever. Good voice and the production works it’s just kind of whatever melodically.

03) Jake Wesley Rogers - This is cute. Idk. The melody is whatever as is the instrumentation. Idc about this tbh

04) Ruben - His last song was sooooo whatever to me but this actually hits a little bit today. The production is luscious and his voice is really working here. It’s a bit too commercial sounding for me but overall it really works!

05) Aluna, Diplo & Durante - Okayyy. Diplo has always been sooooooo whatever to me. This has me moving just a TINY bit but like. Still not all that good imo. Oops sorry.

06) Lady Bri - I’m struggling to find my opinion of this tbh. Like she’s gorgeous but this song is sooooooooo the shit I fucking hate in lyrics where you’re being positive just to be positive without any specifics. Hate this me thinks.

07) Sandy Lam - You know at least this song is doing something different with its instrumentation that it has me intrigued. Her voice isn’t great here but this is kind of cool in its mix of strings and electronic music. This is NOT the serve from previously this year now THAT was incredible but this was good!

08) Keke Palmer - It’s serving beta lmaoo but why is this such a bop? I can’t tell if I like this bc of the music or bc keke Palmer is one of the best and my favorite celebrities in the industry but either way the sender won here bc I’m movinggggggg. I miss Akeelah and the Bee. I bopped!!!

09) Tanya Carter - Lmaoooooo the first scene. Now THATS a toxic work environment. This song is like. Fine. But it’s a dance beat which is desperately needed rn so I’m movingggggggg.

10) Joyce Wrice, KAYTRANADA - Loveeeeeeee this song. Looks like someone really waited for the music video to send this. I mean the beat is fierce. I always refrained from sending this bc I always thought it needed more substance and was missing something but in this week that’s completely fine bc this is so standing out as the best song rn. Loveeeeeeee

11) Jessica Winter - This is like. Bad. Sorry. It’s fine production wise but wow her voice is bad. Wait the end is getting me kinda, ya know, the part where she isn’t singing. I could see this doing well with people who aren’t me tbh.

12) sangiovanni, Aitana - It just clicked in my mind that there’s a chance multiple people sent this this week. This is good tbh, really standing out now that the other songs aren’t good tbh. Came in expecting to be the hater of this but this production is just so so good. Fuck sangiovanni but we love you Aitana!!!

13) Anz - Ooooh this is kind of gorgeous. No this is actually very gorgeous. No this is so so sooooo good I’m loving this!!!!!!! The beat is just so lush but bubbly and cutesy!!! I love all these layering vocals towards the end, too. Yeah this is very very good, I hope this does well this week :)))

14) Shania Twain - I’ve heard this like a solid 7-10 times now bc my boyfriend is OBSESSED with this song. I will say, I don’t love her voice here it feels like it doesn’t totally fit the song. But the production is really really good here. Like this is peak summer drive time music (why’d she release it in September then lmaooooo). This has a crisp 2000s feel to it that adds to the appeal, I like this!

15) OPR - I can’t tell if I like this lmao. Like I feel like I’m being forced to like this bc of how fast the beat is and it’s full enough to have me moving. But this is a mostly good song! It’s not for the obvious reasons that it’s very standard house dance music but idk you’re sort of submitting it for the right audience bc I’m movingggg. Bop!!!

16) Dawn Richard and Spencer Zahn - I saw her live at this ain’t no picnic a month ago it was a weird but cool performance lmao. This wouldn’t have been the song by her I’d have chosen. Like she has other songs with this same vibe but more upbeat and energetic. But I see the appeal with the horns and the production, it’s still very good!

17) SUMMER CAKE - Not my fave tbh. I mean it’s good music objectively, I am *kinda* moving but also there’s not enough happening in the voice for me to care about this enough. Like idk. Something’s missing. It’s good music tho just objectively so expect points in this meh week bc of that but also…meh?

18) IMZ1 - Oh now THISSSSS is a SMASHHHH!!!!!!! This is sooooo up my alley when it comes to slayful girl groups tbh. Like this is sooooooooooo good Omg omg Omg. THIS IS SO SLAYFUL!!!!!!! THIS BEAT!!!!!! YASSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS A WINNER YASSSSSSSSSSS
598 days 11 hours ago
hellomynameis347
1. The Veronicas - I’ve never been huge on The Veronicas, and this doesn’t really seem to bring anything new to their discography? Not for me.

2. Selah Sue - Has some very solid production, but doesn’t do much with it. Maybe with some different melodies this could have been a smash but I guess we’ll never know

3. Jake Wesley Rogers - Again, solid production but just goes absolutely nowhere

4. Ruben - Need this man to just accept that he’s never going to top Burn Down This Room. Nothing terrible, just very very basic “white dude anthem-pop” type beat

5. Aluna, Diplo & Durante - Where’s the SOUL where’s the ENERGY. This feels so empty and inorganic… I’m tired.

6. Lady Bri - Oh she heard my pleas for soul and she brought it so much. I mean, yes, it does sound like something that would play in the background of some mega-corporation’s incredibly performative Pride campaign/International Women’s Day advert, but without that context it kinda slays a bit.

7. Sandy Lam - Oh she’s always here to slay. Was kind of hoping for something a bit more out-of-the-box considering her previous entries, but I still really like this, especially toward the end

8. Keke Palmer - Oh not the RAGS soundtrack I’m having some terrifying flashbacks right now. Now I just have to know when Ms Coco Jones of Let It Shine fame is getting her flowers.

9. Tanya Carter - I think my ears just exploded (derogatory)

10. Joyce Wrice, KAYTRANADA - I rarely enjoy KAYTRANADA projects but this was cute! I moved a bit

11. Jessica Winter - This was cute! Very nice progression, lovely production.

12. sangiovanni, Aitana - Oh I’m snoozing sm

13. Anz - Maybe I’m just not the target audience? Idk who is but it certainly isn’t me because I’m really not feeling this.

14. Shania Twain - Yasssss I’m obsessed. Very coming of age, I love.

15. OPR - Oh I don’t hate this actually. Very solid flow, decent production, it does what it needs to do.

16. Dawn Richard and Spencer Zahn - STOP this is so gorgeous omg. Absolute fucking art in every way I’m obsessed.

17. SUMMER CAKE - This is kind of a hit, actually. I was expecting another nugu earbleed with a name like SUMMER CAKE but this is a real serve! Really well-produced

18. IMZ1 - XG found dead, methinks. This really just feels like an elevated “Mascara” and I’m kind of here for it
598 days 11 hours ago
ianfitz0012
01) The Veronicas (Jessie Veronica) - why is this still under the veronicas umbrella? If it’s just one of them… Then again this is totally classic veronicas so you might as well get more clicks. Could be a little bit more ~special~ though like it feels like a song you can’t get that much out of
02) Selah Sue - definitely chill cute vibes, I can appreciate this as I am quite hungover
03) Jake Wesley Rogers - is this full of euphemisms? Probably... but the song itself is good, who cares, I’m not a prude! Music video actor is annoying but I can get past that. This is something Harry Styles probably wants to make but hasn’t figured it out bc he’s not a very good artist
04) Ruben - speaking of guys wanting to be harry styles, this is kind of lame for Ruben I usually like his weird techno beat drops but I feel like this wants to be more come and get it Selena folksy and I think that’s a fine choice but not what I want to see from him
05) Aluna, Diplo & Durante - none of the songs so far are bad but I am getting like a phoned in vibe from a lot of these artists, and from Aluna I’m getting like she could’ve done this vocal in her sleep as Diplo could’ve made this beat in his sleep, I want to feel them be CHALLENGED
06) Lady Bri - oh wow kind of an anthem Lizzo wishes she could have… it’s good and I feel motivated to be a better person I guess
07) Sandy Lam - him again? Imagine how tired we are. This song would've been like really elevated if the electric guitar went anywhere but I felt it never lived up to its potential energy I was promised. At the end there was a lil something but too little too late
08) Keke Palmer - speaking of phoned in pop songs I mean I can't help but stan this anyways! Keke made a catchy quick beat I can't fault her
09) Tanya Carter - pretty pretty meh
10) Joyce Wrice, KAYTRANADA - definitely the lower key but still great vibes I needed this morning
11) Jessica Winter - ok no my hangover is coming back this is giving me Petite Meller vibes please stop!!!
12) sangiovanni, Aitana - catchy club bop, no flaws detected
13) Anz - heard this a while ago I feel like but enjoyed it then and I feel like it's kind of wine now? Everything going on here works for it and it's pretty cute but spunky, with some r&b elements to it
14) Shania Twain - why did she try to make a bop for the gays… she should've stuck to country pop anthems this feels weird to hear. Not a bad song it's just very off putting from her. Also does she smoke I'm hearing some ash in that voice now
15) OPR - really fun!? It's giving like fun microsoft commercial vibes. I kinda want to break it down to this
16) Dawn Richard and Spencer Zahn - maybe good for like a spa or something but melodically not finding much here
17) SUMMER CAKE - maybe if I were straight I would be feeling a little more out of this music video but song wise I feel like it gives me the minimum energy I need. It's cute and I'm wondering about her jeans at the end
18) IMZ1 - it's verging on a smashing beat! Vocally I remember nothing about it but the beat is so good
598 days 10 hours ago
ryan5676
Posting Comments on behalf of Christian_ who got banned during this week.

01) The Veronicas (Jessie Veronica): ☕, pretty solid start to the week! it was catchy
02) Selah Sue: 🧃, a little too slow for my liking! but it wasnt horrible
03) Jake Wesley Rogers: ☕, the guy sorta scares me but honestly this was sorta rly catchy
04) Ruben: 🍷, he looks so delicious i want to rip that shirt off. the song is good too!
05) Aluna, Diplo & Durante: 🧃, felt a little one note!
06) Lady Bri: ☕, i enjoyed this! quite motivational.
07) Sandy Lam: 🍷, i loved this song!
08) Keke Palmer: ☕, this queen rly is getting paid overtime to be in...everything huh! bop
09) Tanya Carter: 🧃 me thinking this was the girl who broke that other ones ankle during skating at first...it was okay!
10) Joyce Wrice, KAYTRANADA: ☕, this should've been saved for beverages week! bop
11) Jessica Winter: 🍷, idk why but this rly resonated with me! dances along!
12) sangiovanni, Aitana: 🍷, wait this slayed so hard...such a bop! dances along to the mariposas!
13) Anz: ☕, love the techno beat! the song could've had better singing tho...!
14) Shania Twain: ☕, this was pretty good too! queen
15) OPR: 🍷, LMAO...iconic i fear. listens to all of the males around me.
16) Dawn Richard and Spencer Zahn:  🧃,  i was a little bored!
17) SUMMER CAKE: ☕, pretty catchy! we moved and grooved
18) IMZ1; 🍷, great ending to the week!
598 days 10 hours ago
ryan5676
Who's Who

1001games - Jake Wesley Rogers
Catch_a_falling_star - Lady Bri
Christian_ - Ruben
FromAWindow - IMZ1
hellomynameis347 - Shania Twain
ianfitz0012 - Selah Sue
ilovetosing - Sandy Lam
J2999 - sangiovanni, Aitana
LornaHollas - The Veronicas (Jessie Veronica)
MISSimogen - Jessica Winter
nateclove - SUMMER CAKE
PennyTrationStan - Joyce Wrice, KAYTRANADA
QueenMichelle - Anz
ryan5676 - Aluna, Diplo & Durante
SeaViper - Tanya Carter
tbrown_47 - Dawn Richard and Spencer Zahn
TolisKalkas - OPR
turkeylover - Keke Palmer
598 days 10 hours ago
ryan5676
We got 1 Juror this week so coming back yet again to comment and not send an entry is Darbe!

So let's get on with the votes!
598 days 10 hours ago
ryan5676
PennyTrationStan        Joyce Wrice, KAYTRANADA

1        Jessica Winter
2        Aluna, Diplo & Durante
3        Dawn Richard and Spencer Zahn
4        Sandy Lam
5        sangiovanni, Aitana
6        Keke Palmer
7        IMZ1
8        Anz
10        Tanya Carter

and 12 points go to…       

SUMMER CAKE!!!
598 days 9 hours ago
ryan5676
J2999        sangiovanni, Aitana

1        Anz
2        Aluna, Diplo & Durante
3        Sandy Lam
4        IMZ1
5        Jake Wesley Rogers
6        Keke Palmer
7        Jessica Winter
8        Ruben
10        Shania Twain

and 12 points go to…       

Lady Bri!!!
598 days 9 hours ago
hellomynameis347
Gorgeous 10 <3
598 days 9 hours ago
nateclove
tom is so real
598 days 9 hours ago
ianfitz0012
I could walk away with 0 points prob

open group

Tengaged Song Contest (Current)

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!