This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

TSC 493 Final

Topic » TSC 493 Final

643 days 14 hours ago
Darbe
01) Doechii - it was very intense and impactful. others will prob love it more than i do, but i do like and respect it.
02) Remi Wolf - ptsd from her beating india shawn that time. this was alright actually. a bolder more gritty sound than i expected from her.
03) Donna Missal - this week has started good. nicely produced, i like the ethereal vocals over the drum n bass sounding production.
04) Lim Kim - well i jinxed things. i actually found every aspect of this annoying i can't lie.
05) Kehlani - u know ur in for a boring 3 mins when you see Official Audio. this is kinda cute tho actually. nice.
06) ABAO - comes off more as cheesy than wholesome to me, but ive heard worse.
07) ASHA - cute chorus. not a great deal of flow into it though.
08) Courtney Love - i'm very surprised this was released in the 2010s. fortunately this is the kind of music which i like even if it may sound dated.
09) IVE - i usually hate samples which rely so heavily on a song which is so popular such as i will survive, but this does use it in a good way so i'll give it credit for that.
10) The Happy Fits - this was cute indie moment. it feels a lil bit cheesy but i think most of that is down to the music video tbh.
11) Leith - this was a really nice listen actually. is indie the theme of this week? very relaxing!
12) Mamii - this was rly cool! i like r&b most when it has more of an unconventional trippy feel, like this song did.
13) Jeshi - i am vibing! i'm really happy that good british rap is getting some recognition this week, i feel like i never see it in TSC. 
14) Jack Lukeman - this felt too youthful for me. not for me i'm afraid.
15) Billy Porter - well this was absolutely not for me. very generic cheesy disco.
16) Jenn Morel - i found this more annoying than iconic actually. it just felt pretty cheap to me.
17) The Native - another nice indie song for me to munch into. this one feels very much inspired by old-school indie. i liked it!
18) Obongjayar - wow some british REPRESENTATION this week. i do feel very much tailored towards. this was very unique and cool! really liked both songs he was involved in this week.
19) Boys World - i heard this a while back and assume it'd be sent to tsc as soon as it was eligible. this felt quite british sounding too actually. cute and catchy!
20) Zella Day - this was good too! her vocal works so well over the production and i really liked the switchup too. strong chorus! lmfao the rabbit hole reference coming back up again this week, everything comes full circle.
21) Emiri Kanou - this was really nice. has an 80s madonna sort of feel, but with more indie/city-pop influence added.
22) FLO - a very chill r&b closer. i've heard this before and i do like this also. i have no idea how i'm going to be able to vote this week i've liked 15 songs lol k.
643 days 12 hours ago
ryan5676
01) Doechii – I was not expecting to watch an R Rated Flic and this is something else with the outrageous music and the vocals are not my thing just screaming over and over again
02) Remi Wolf – She is delivering with those vocal ranges giving me goosebumps and I think this is her best song yet as it has that paunch and is so impactful
03) Donna Missal – Uh her vocals are frankly super dull and makes me want to stay in bed and the music sounds so unoriginal so next
04) Lim Kim – How bad is this song with the backing vocals already being annoying and the music is so bad with random tunes and how can someone make something that is this bad
05) Kehlani – Her vocals are alright having that soft touch but the music is digging the song’s grave using the same repetitive beat and is so dry
06) ABAO – This is an uplifting song that reaches up to the heaven but the breakdown doesn’t fit in with the song as it doesn’t go to the next heights
07) ASHA – The song is very ethnic and has that unique sound which I can slowly move my body to and yeah it is good and could grow on me
08) Courtney Love – I’m glad he can sing but the song sounds like something that would be good in the past but is just outdated and forgettable now
09) IVE – This is a nice bubbly song that has a contemporary feeling to it being modern and magical and it is so much fun
10) The Happy Fits – These are cowboys I do not want to be around with this jumble mess of a song and their bored vocals having no impact on my soul
11) Leith – I’m sorry but I find this song to be very bland with the music not doing anything and she is just not trying and is very flat
12) Mamii – The music is very clunky and so creepy as well like it is super distracting and her vocals are not on key
13) Jeshi – I was not expecting that high pitched voice from him as it came out of nowhere and I can’t take the song seriously even when the other singer came in
14) Jack Lukeman – This has a very nice vibe as the music builds up so well and his vocals are so grand and powerful and this is a hidden gem I like
15) Billy Porter – Yes you go and slay these people as the music is a banger and slaps so much as the funk makes me wake up feeling so alive
16) Jenn Morel – Her rapping does not have any rhythm making no sense and I am not a fan of it and yeah, I’m done slating it
17) The Native – The drumming got me sucked in and his vocals got me liking it but there were some overplaying in the chorus that wasn’t needed
18) Obongjayar – His vocals give me bad shivers and the music is doing my heading with these random noises and it is not pleasant to hear
19) Boys World – The music sounds out of tune but these girls are killing it with their vocals and I wish they have better production supporting them
20) Zella Day – I am loving her vocal range as this is serving so much power and wow it is getting to me as this is how you sing it
21) Emiri Kanou – This is very much a bubbly fun song that has me smiling with that anime music and it is very catchy with that chorus and I will never get bored of it
22) FLO – They have good harmonies together and are a good girl band but this song and music is horrendous with parts sounding like a broken record track
643 days 10 hours ago
SeaViper
1) Doechii - OK Satan, what a dreadful way to open this TSC
2) Remi Wolf - This was kinda cute! Not really my vibe, but I didn't hate this
3) Donna Missal - This just sort of bored me to death I'm afraid. Nothing grabbed me here
4) Lim Kim - I hate that thing in the background, which completely ruins the song. It's so annoying and distracting smh
5) Kehlani - Not a huge fan of this. It was a bit noisy, but not the worst this edition
6) ABAO - This was different, and honestly really fun! Not the typical TSC entry, I liked it!
7) ASHA - Lmao, this was actually quite fun! Somewhat creeped out, but still, fun!
8) Courtney Love - Is this from a movie? Also, the mv looks like it was made in 1995 lmfao. Honestly, not bad, I can't lie
9) IVE - This was fun! A little generic, but still quite enjoyable!
10) The Happy Fits - The thumbnail was a FUCK NO moment. The song itself actually wasn't bad though, just a little forgettable overall
11) Leith - This just really isn't my sound sadly. Not something I enjoyed, sorry :(
12) Mamii - This made me feel disjointed and gave me a migraine ;(
13) Jeshi - You know how I feel about rap. Enough said
14) Jack Lukeman - Idk what kids show/movie this is from Ryan, but it's not good
15) Billy Porter - I was expecting this to be horrendous, but it wasn't bad. Wasn't good either mind
16) Jenn Morel - Jesus fucking Christ NO
17) The Native - A little forgettable, but I was bopping along to this! Yassss!
18) Obongjayar - I liked the music video, but the song was just noise to me
19) Boys World - Overly autotuned radio song. This is what teens these days listen to? I want the early 2010's back :(
20) Zella Day - I should've hated this, but wtf, it actually had me hooked! Like...REALLY HOOKED!!!
21) Emiri Kanou - Waiittt this was so cute :D Like, I was seriously bopping along to this...love this tail end of the contest!
22) FLO - Bit of an anticlimactic end, but I didn't hate this! The previous two were better, but this is still certainly an upper half for me :)
643 days 5 hours ago
ianfitz0012
01) Doechii - I mean you can't say this is boring after the sound of Persuasive… But I enjoyed the high energy chaos of this
02) Remi Wolf - I thought Remi Wolf was supposed to be more annoying than this? This is surprisingly palettable. I like stuff with melodies, so as long as there's something among the noise I can redeem this
03) Donna Missal - bit of a disappointment. Sure there are things to like, such as the vocals, the high tec beat that makes me feel like I'm driving in the fast lane, but I don't know wtf she is saying
04) Lim Kim - Was really intrigued to see where this would go but feel like it squandered its potential and I felt like the song never resolved. Was interesting at the time tho
05) Kehlani - After a few years she bores me. Can any Kehlani experts tell me if she's evolved her sound at all? This is just pure MOR. Feels like an unreleased track from 10 years ago
06) ABAO - Kinda obsessed with this gospel track… We need more GOSPEL in TSC!!!
07) ASHA - this girl is prob a dark horse to win. French and spanish sounds blended? Sounds like a winner. I love the snappiness of it too, this song really pops
08) Courtney Love - was perched for this… yes courtney give us a pop/rock anthem! Turning on the killer radio as we speak! Mom
09) IVE - In September 2018, Børns was accused of sexual misconduct by several young women, leading to a Washington D.C. music festival named All Things Go Fall Classic dropping him from its lineup.[35] The allegations against Børns included manipulation, grooming, and sexual aggression toward underaged fans, with the youngest accuser detailing her account of the abuse which began when she was 16 years old. Børns released a statement calling the allegations "disturbing and false", also saying that "All of the relationships I have had were legal and consensual. They ended abruptly and that obviously caused hurt feelings, but for anyone to suggest anything beyond that is irresponsible."[36]
10) The Happy Fits - I actually think this contest was lacking in material like this: Men looking stupid in cheap music videos, but also delivering like a very average pop/rock hybrid. I could see myself like finding them at a music festival and agreeing to listen to them to appease my friends and them not being the worst
11) Leith - kinda getting Nirvana Lite vibes from this instrumental, and I think it serves her voice well. Wish we could get into some more exciting territory as I want to hear what else her voice is capable of
12) Mamii - I don't think this is bad but it's a good contest and I think this just doesn't go there for me. The best part is the "you can see me creepin" part and everything fails in comparison, wish it more matched that
13) Jeshi - thanks but no thanks
14) Jack Lukeman - cute kids song I guess
15) Billy Porter - god I did want to hate this… My verdict instead is while it grabbed me instantly as soon as that chorus hit I was so turned off. Musical pet peeve when something builds and has potential and lets me down, and for a few seconds of this song I was rooting for it. Oh well
16) Jenn Morel - Remembers how average TEMPO was <3 This week she's serving a bit harder but so was her competition. I want a song of just her quickly rapping bc WOW! Every other part of this song failed in comparison. But the quick rapping that's a slay
17) The Native - it's a cute 2000s rock throwback I guess but doesn't have a place for me in this TSC
18) Obongjayar - no
19) Boys World - also offended at this! I'm the original Boys World stan here… but I also didn't try to submit them so it's technically fair game right. My moms did me proud on this it's just so FUN! Fifth harmony found dead if these girls were around at that time... moms
20) Zella Day - it's cutesy and stands on its own
21) Emiri Kanou - I think it's solid but unfortunately not the week for this. It's more cooldown music imo
22) FLO - I'm trying not to be salty about this bc I didn't try to submit it (I however did miss out on Cardboard Box, famously earlier this year, which then ended up winning) but at least you picked the right song of theirs, I mean the instrumental is so good especially when the song breaks down
643 days 3 hours ago
J2999
001. Doechii : Opens ... YouTube... k. This kinda just loud to be loud... it's alright though I suppose.
002. Remi Wolf : Pretty decent? Some good music in here definitely. Quite a good listen.
003. Donna Missal : I want to like this more than I do. The second half was better, that part was good.
004. Lim Kim : Interesting. Can't really tell my opinion on this, but it wouldn't... age well for me I don't think.
005. Kehlani : Kehlani queen !! This was smooth, but solid, good listen.
006. ABAO : Looks around at the thank you video... but it's...  gooD? Some veryyy solid music in parts. Actually all in all this is a solid song? I enjoyed this. Best so far of the week.
007. ASHA : It's giving very background relaxation music. Which is fine, but... not something I'd actively go out my way to listen to.
008. Courtney Love : The dated music vibe jumped, but that fits more than fine for me. Quite enjoyed this.
009. IVE : My first listen of this I could see it was GOOD, but it took a week later for it randomly being in my head to try it out again, and this week kinda become obsessed. It is a bop, a serve even.
010. The Happy Fits : Some of the music is good... vocals are fine... it's sorta good, but also pretty mid, so ehhh.
011. Leith : Pretty cool vibe to this. I quite like it yeah.
012. Mamii : Has a decent vibe to it with a bit of catch, pleasant listen.
013. Jeshi : I don't really care for music like this, but I think I sorta like this? Compared to similar music definitely at least.
014. Jack Lukeman : Honestly this is... pretty solid icl. The lyrics aren't it, but it's a fun listen yessss.
015. Billy Porter : Very camp. But... kinda good? Unfortunately it did bop well in parts.
016. Jenn Morel : Go off a bit... pretty good... I moved.
017. The Native : Parts of this are good, but not leaving much of an impact.
018. Obongjayar : Quite nice vibe to this, good listen.
019. Boys World : This is decent. Some catchy parts to it, though some more just... there parts.
020. Zella Day : Very good chorus to this. Overall this is v good.
021. Emiri Kanou : Cute, but nothing major.
022. FLO : Cardboard Box outsold with ease. Not up to the hype. Actually the second half is kinda good? But was expecting more.
642 days 17 hours ago
QueenMichelle
01) Doechii - the thing thts CRAZY is that this song has not aged slightly. ive been bopping on and off for months n she just consistently slays me everytime. mind u i don't regret sending persuasive before. two SERVES that dont need 2 be compared thank u very much. the looks she surved in this mv as well like shes TAKING it

02) Remi Wolf - people saying this was a horrible choice and then i hear the song and its one of ha best? make it make sense. but yeah mutha remi has yet to miss. the chorus was saur good. i really am gagged by the chorus im sawry. this could very well become my fave song by her with some more listens but im already obsessed. i want a bite of her cake nyasss

03) Donna Missal - TO ME UR FACE IS LURVEEEEE. this is serving harder now that it ever did like woah.. i know we all had it in our spotify playlists but its just giving so hard rn especially with the mv. the production is GAWJUSS im just obsessed rlly.

04) Lim Kim - i saw lim kim and thought i was getting one of her serves? instead we got which is what im sure is her worst song. i hate that ugly ass production im sawry </3 the awoo's are so cringe omfg... MAKE IT STOP.

05) Kehlani - this is a cute kehlani album track. the impact is not gigantic but i enjoyed the listen thoroughly yass....

06) ABAO - i'm happy for them because they're happy. despite that, this was insufferable to listen to.

07) ASHA - THE BIRD FROM KINGS N QUEENS YASSS. booked and busy. this has remnants of what makes a serve but in the words of every edgy tsc player ever, it was a bit STYLE OVA SUBTANCE.. it never rlly went anywhere she just kept going with whatever she thought she was serving

08) Courtney Love - i rlly just cant be arsed with this in this week. it feels like something that belongs in a theme week or something.

09) IVE - moms. while this would be the most boring win in the history of tsc, it is a bawp! the main thing i like is the sample, it rlly pulls together the chorus. the video the sender chose in the thread is not as good as the mv though im confused. the mv does make this sound better im realizing.

10) The Happy Fits - till the barn STINKS.. ajdhbhasdg but in all seriousness he may be cute but he is shite at music. they all are. stick to horse riding yas

11) Leith - YASSSSSSSSSSSS indie spotify white girlie coming to save my life. this is so good. it just sounds so gorjuss especially w headphones. i know she has some further hits in her aswell. i'm getting lurve vibes from this song.

12) Mamii - finally [SENDER] sent this. about fkin time. she really is mother in all honesty. its very original to me. ive been listening to this for weeks and its grown on me sm. i fear for this for that reason, it wasnt immediate for me. but now im LIVINGGGG.

13) Jeshi - this was nice i suppose. obongjayar's parts were definitely the best methinks.. i'm not in love w this or anything but the chorus is good and its growing on me so lets celebrate that!

14) Jack Lukeman - JOHN LEWIS I LUV UR WORK. anyways this was horrendous.

15) Billy Porter - graduated from the todrick hall school of mid ass music. i've heard this song in so many fonts b4 and i guess im just a lil bored. it wasn't bad or anything but im just not entertained or interested at all.

16) Jenn Morel - she fell the FUCK off. because this was badddd. she has so many serves as far as i can remember. maybe theyve all been sent but like rly jenn morel. hit the MID button.

17) The Native - the girls in the lp were gagged at me liking this. it was such a scary place when only braden shared my thoughts. this was just rly nice omg.. like im actually a bit obsessed. it's definitely a bit of me when u tap into the coming of age movie stanning part of me.

18) Obongjayar - my immediate thought when listening to this was that i respected it more than i liked it. it's very that for me. i'd go to the other obongjayar song first if i wanted to listen for enjoyment which sounds shady but its rlly not.

19) Boys World - i mean it was a bit of a bop. they are still a mid ass group but this was not bad. okay actually this is a bit bad. the more i listen it gets worse. sorry gworlz its a no.

20) Zella Day - dnt wanna upset any of my girls but this was a bit overrated in the lp i felt. i still like it dont get me wrong luv. but it's not a collapse to me. definitely better than sum of the other shite she's released ill give her that.

21) Emiri Kanou - the girls were living but i honestly wasn't that much </3 the vocal was not my favourite honestly. it was cute but i wouldnt return to it.

22) FLO - i'm actually bored i really am. it is a bop but to be honest with u if they win i will be so irrationally annoyed. it was such an obvious send atp. we'll see how they do w me.
642 days 15 hours ago
bibbles
01) Doechii -  had to find an alternative video, not worth looking for!
02) Remi Wolf – to be fair after the last song, nails down a blackboard would sound good, but this this was okay.
03) Donna Missal – didn’t like her voice, and some sort effect on it? It a bit drab over all!
04) Lim Kim – it was okay, her voice was a tad irritating in places, and the tune didn’t really change.
05) Kehlani – not really my thing, she sounds like a 100 other female singers and this doesn’t stand out.
06) ABAO – its okay, her voice not too bad, a tad whinny but it wasn’t awful!
07) ASHA – sounds like shes singing in a box and off beat.  Its like she can hear the music.  And now its going into something else. Its too choppy for me!
08) Courtney Love –never like Coutney Love!
09) IVE – I Will Survive!! It sung live, you hear it on their mikes. Its not too bad, a tad twee in places but not a bad song.
10) The Happy Fits – gave me slight keane vibes. I quite enjoyed it!
11) Leith – the tunes okay, but she sounds a bit bored, like she can’t be bothered.  Overall it was ok.
12) Mamii – not for me, the vocals are draggy and the tune is too samey!
13) Jeshi – didn’t do anything for me, just the same tune on a loop with people talking over it.
14) Jack Lukeman – its okay, it’s a bit samey, sounds like a childrens type song a bit. Like the instruments.
15) Billy Porter – a bit 80s, quite like his voice, was a bit of a grower!
16) Jenn Morel – well after the the last uplifting song with someone who can sing, this is just on note being said over a one not song!
17) The Native – this was quite good, like this one.
18) Obongjayar – id have out of the car and told him to drive himself!!
19) Boys World – the voices are whiney, the tune is very familiar!!
20) Zella Day – I quite like the tune, her voice is a bit squeaky, but it grows on you.
21) Emiri Kanou – sounds like the start of most of the songs on 80s heardle!!
22) FLO – it’s a 90s girl band!
642 days 14 hours ago
TolisKalkas
01) Doechii        well this was an experience... .ummm... i'm just not.... the umm... yea... i'm speechless
02) Remi Wolf        gurl. give a seizure warning
03) Donna Missal        this feels similar to the previous one but not as hectic
04) Lim Kim        i don't love her voice, but the song is alright
05) Kehlani        the first song i'm actually kinda bopping along to
06) ABAO        we had 1 good orchestral/choral song, now we keep seeing these pop up.
07) ASHA        this is serving summer vibes
08) Courtney Love        i don't get the obsession with her
09) IVE        it's like just under the bubble gum level but the samples are making me be bored
10) The Happy Fits        if this was asc, i would probably throw them some points.
11) Leith        not for me. i'm done
12) Mamii        where is fritzyyyyy?
13) Jeshi        where is patrick?
14) Jack Lukeman        where is Dan if he wasn't a musician?
15) Billy Porter        i mean, billy porter is an icon, this song is not delivering the best from them.
16) Jenn Morel        I mean, i love a jenn bop, but this being just a rap song, slightly disappointing, but i mean she got the flow.
17) The Native        the way we're almost done and i've not been inspired to mark anything.... oof
18) Obongjayar        this is winning isn't it?
19) Boys World        i mean any other week, this would feel cheap, but i'm vibing enough today
20) Zella Day        i would say this has a chance, but i think people are over Zella
21) Emiri Kanou        y'all i got through everything and i'm still confused as to what I am thinking for this week. yall really gonna make me consider giving these a second listen. This reminds me of the songs from the Wizard of Oz film i used to watch when i was little. not the Judy Garland one, but an animated one.
22) FLO        i need ian to yell about racism if this doesn't do well
642 days 12 hours ago
Catch_a_falling_star
01) Doechii - I thought this was going to be awful after looking at the comments. I actually quite enjoyed it.
02) Remi Wolf - really enjoyed her vocal and how it meshes with the instrumentation
03) Donna Missal - wasn't overly keen on the edited vocals or actually the song in general
04) Lim Kim - I didn't like her vocal or much else here. Was just a little ploddy.l at points.
05) Kehlani - no complaints here, this is fine. Good vocal and good vibe
06) ABAO - this was pleasant, I like the choir aspect in particular.
07) ASHA - enjoyable I really liked the verses in particular
08) Courtney Love - a mess, a longer comment is needed? This was a mess from start to finish.
09) IVE - this is strong, I get the disco sample which invokes nostalgia, but honestly it is strong regardless.
10) The Happy Fits - this isn't for me, not keen on the vocals right from the start
11) Leith - this is the no portion of the contest. This isn't for me, I'm not keen on the vocal
12) Mamii - enjoyable and honestly a step in the right direction
13) Jeshi - this had me grooving from side to side. This isn't going to my absolute fave but it is solid.
14) Jack Lukeman - the vocal was a no...sorry
15) Billy Porter - great vocal and honestly I think Billy's talent is slept on.
16) Jenn Morel - didn't gel with the rapping, sorry
17) The Native - honestly I thought we already had the Nibbles entry. Sorry this isn't for me.
18) Obongjayar - this is messy but also intetesting
19) Boys World - this is great. A pleasant surprise. Like the vocals and rapping.
20) Zella Day - TSC icon...so yeah this wasn't something I really enjoyed. It's fine.
21) Emiri Kanou - this sounded a little dated but honestly the vocal did sound good in places
22) FLO - felt a little too slow in places but other than that it was great. I didn't even hate the imma imma imma imma bits
642 days 11 hours ago
turkeylover
01) Doechii - bitch im nice is better but this is a smash like yassssss she’s really the future of rap and we’re living!!
02) Remi Wolf - i was getting ready to call her an overrated hot dog water smelling loser but then the beat slayed me yassssssssssss i still think she’s talentless but slay!!
03) Donna Missal - she’s a bit of a demon but who am i to deny this production yassssss
04) Lim Kim - why tf would you send this old ass shit song when her newer stuff is sm better???? you’re embarrassing her i hate you
05) Kehlani - yassss this is giving !! i love kehlani this is good !!
06) ABAO - not really feeling this…. a little corny
07) ASHA - this is a bit zzzzz like okay….
08) Courtney Love - this is cute ig it bops a bit
09) IVE - oh tom loves shitting on the feels and then yassses at the most uninspired nu disco song like give it up…. this is just okay. ive will never be those girls for me idc and the use of i will survive genuinely adds nothing…..
10) The Happy Fits - ew no what happened to all the good songs….
11) Leith - yeah this is cute (derogatory)…. like it’s just kinda here….
12) Mamii - FINALLY SOME GOOD MUSIC!!!! like woahhh this is insane…. 90s/00s r&b im obsessed….. flo’s crown slipoed!!
13) Jeshi - this is tew good !! i don’t have much to say but it’s checking off all the boces for me !!
14) Jack Lukeman - i hate white people
15) Billy Porter - yeah this is bad BUT he gave us a romcom starring a trans girl so he gets one terrorism pass YASSSSS !! billy porter my sister !!! kinda gagged ive !!!
16) Jenn Morel - GASOLINA LIKE DADDY? honestly this is a smash yassss a bopaso if you will when she starts rapping fast???? YASSSSSSSSSSSSS
17) The Native - “the native” but they’re just ugly white men
18) Obongjayar - i like his other song better but this is still better than most of the songs this week yassss
19) Boys World - BOY I KNOW YOU MISS ME SO WHAT!!!!! no like the verses are kinda bad but then that chorus hits and im YASSSSSING !!!!
20) Zella Day - oh…. erm…. demonic. wants to be lana del rey so bad it’s actually so funny! the chorus is kinda nice
21) Emiri Kanou - awweeee this is rly sugary sweet :3
22) FLO - it’s always feature me this feature me that but what about summertime????? that’s a smash. AND has a mv. moving on, this is a bawp!! but they have better (summertime!!!!!! and feature me) but yassss
642 days 11 hours ago
Christian_
Tonight's Running Order

01) Doechii: 🧉, oh my this was an interesting start to the week...
02) Remi Wolf: 🧉, this was also quite interesting...
03) Donna Missal: ☕, sorta catchy its scratching the itch that needs to be scratched
04) Lim Kim: 🧃, it was okay! not bad but not great
05) Kehlani: 🍷, oh i really enjoyed this one it was quite catchy
06) ABAO: ☕, their voices worked really well together!
07) ASHA: 🧉, wasn't the biggest fan of her voice!
08) Courtney Love: 🧉 meh!
09) IVE: 🍷, oh i loved this!
10) The Happy Fits: ☕, yeehaw! cowboy emoji.
11) Leith: ☕, a good driving song methinks
12) Mamii: 🧃, it felt al ittle cluttered and messy!
13) Jeshi: 🧉, eh didnt really like this either!
14) Jack Lukeman: ☕, honestly this sorta slapped...i cant lie
15) Billy Porter: 🍷, wow this was show stopping! gay people are questionable but this song isnt!
16) Jenn Morel: 🍷, two bangers back to back!
17) The Native: 🍷, THREE in a row...dare i gasp.
18) Obongjayar: 🧃, combo braeker.
19) Boys World: ☕, dances! bop dances dances
20) Zella Day: 🧃, didnt really leave much of an impact!
21) Emiri Kanou:🧉  her voice didnt sound the best!
22) FLO: 🧃, it was good but idk i just was missing something!
642 days 9 hours ago
hellomynameis347
1. Doechii - Idr if Yucky Blucky Fruitcake has been sent but if not this was a CHOICE. Still good because Ms Doechii can do no wrong but come AWN

2. Remi Wolf - I do not get the idea that this is a bad send because it’s literally the best thing off of the incredible album that is Juno (Deluxe)? Incredible production, she’s a real talent

3. Donna Missal - Oooo I can vibe with this. Lovely dreamy production

4. Lim Kim - The production and the howling absolutely kill any appeal this already not great song might have

5. Kehlani - Oooo okay! Very solid listen, not a surprise from her but very very enjoyable!

6. ABAO - I’m actually in love with this y’all don’t understand. We stan a gospel serve.

7. ASHA - You’re telling me Besame sat unsent for two years but THIS gets sent a month after release? The injustice of it all smh

8. Courtney Love - Tired and dated to hell

9. IVE - I mean they don’t miss what do you want me to say? I feel like it says a lot that the least interesting part is the I Will Survive sample

10. The Happy Fits - Nope <3

11. Leith - Oh this is very cute actually. Love the chorus, and the production throughout really hits.

12. Mamii - Very nice and groovy, I enjoyed this

13. Jeshi - My ears are crying

14. Jack Lukeman - Aaaaand I’m bored

15. Billy Porter - If RuPaul had a slightly better production team we’d get this (derogatory)

16. Jenn Morel - Yassssss she brought me back to life after those last three songs. Incredible flow, solid backing beat, just really solid all around

17. The Native - See song #10

18. Obongjayar - You know I really hoped we were turning a corner with Jenn Morel but I just cannot stand this I’m sorry

19. Boys World - Oh it’s the bitches who keep trying to sneak into my kpop mixes! You’ll never be Little Mix, ladies, I’m sorry

20. Zella Day - Ooooo I’m in love actually. I think I heard this while I was entry searching a couple weeks ago and thought no one would go for it but this is so good

21. Emiri Kanou - I’m gonna be honest here. City pop is an INCREDIBLE genre but this is prob the worst execution I’ve heard

22. FLO - I truly don’t understand the way some of you whores think I just don’t. This is MILES better than anything else they’ve released and y’all are over here bitching because it’s not FEATURE ME of all songs??? Seek help.
642 days 9 hours ago
ricktworick1
01) Doechii - Wasn't expecting this abrasiveness from the get-go. Not too sure if I am willing to go back to this, quite shouty, yet there's some decent melodic sense at parts. Torn.
02) Remi Wolf - Actually very good and very different to the rest of her discography. More of this please!
03) Donna Missal - Also quite different to what I have been exposed to so far from her. Not too sure how much I'm into this, though. Not terrible by any means, more of a grower than a shower.
04) Lim Kim - Weird and quite jarring, but there is something charming about this. May not be very digestable for others.
05) Kehlani - Kinda bland actually. She has kind of fallen off from her glory days and this unfortunately shows that.
06) ABAO - This is on the cheesy side of the choral songs. Not great.
07) ASHA - Sounds like the producers and the songwriters were put in two different rooms without being able to hear each other. The melodies don't flow well with the production at all in the verses, and the chorus is not good enough to salvage this rather messy song.
08) Courtney Love - Dated, rather grating and just a bit of a trainwreck overall.
09) IVE - What's after like?
10) The Happy Fits - Not my sort of music at all, and while I appreciate the effort put into this, it's ultimately not for me.
11) Leith - Quite nice actually! Nothing particularly remarkable, but it's a well-executed, pleasant tune all-around.
12) Mamii - Nice vibe. While it's not the best out of the songs in this style, it does it well enough to keep me interested throughout. Decent!
13) Jeshi - Oh yikes. Not something I would ever return to.
14) Jack Lukeman - Um. I am happy for you I guess.
15) Billy Porter - Some really good production held back by slightly underwhelming songwriting ability. It's ok.
16) Jenn Morel - Oh god. She was never one of my favourite artists by any means, I always found her music to be rather annoying. But at least her previous song had more of a punch to it to almost make it above the line. This is just boring by comparison.
17) The Native - Yeah, not my kind of music at all, and this definitely didn't convince me to change my mind.
18) Obongjayar - It is interesting, but more in a messy manner than a pleasant one. Not too keen overall.
19) Boys World - Came across this some time ago, wasn't too impressed. The chorus particularly lets it down, sounds like a Fifth Harmony reject song.
20) Zella Day - Not the most exciting Zella Day song ever, but it's still rather captivating as a whole. Pretty good.
21) Emiri Kanou - It's cute, but the vocal line sounds odd in places. Could be a bit punchier, but it's ok overall.
22) FLO - 'Cardboard Box' was such a smash hit for how well it executed the 90s/00s R&B throwback sound. This doesn't measure up against their winning song, but it's still rather strong as a whole.
642 days 9 hours ago
selisic
01) Doechii
Girl you are so 2000 and late to send this song. If this is who I think it is, mam try again.
02) Remi Wolf
Honestly this video is a vibe and a half this past month, Like the whole energy and the song is so chaotic i love it.
03) Donna Missal
Oh my god more chaotic songs, we are vibing this week ladies! I didn't like this in FC i fear.
04) Lim Kim
QUEEN OF BOPASOSSSSSSSSSS, THE GIRLS DIED AFTER THIS HIT! Close the edition!
05) Kehlani
This sounds like a rejected JoJo song from the 2000s lmao.
06) ABAO
Girls stop sending church like songs for the 40509494p time, I'm tried.
07) ASHA
Omg a HIT we are dancing to this SAMBA!
08) Courtney Love
This sounds like a song Shane Dawson would stan so... thank you next.
09) IVE
I wonder who sent this, I have my target on ONE PERSON!
10) The Happy Fits
Hell, fucking hell, just kill me already I don't wanna hear this.
11) Leith
Oh a cute sythnie song, good for the sender, for the voters who knows?
12) Mamii
I'm not a fan of this I fear, the girls will hype the f out of it though.
13) Jeshi
No. Stop with this song style, its not it.
14) Jack Lukeman
Oh my god this week gets WORST STOP THIS HELL!
15) Billy Porter
Eh, I don't know how to feel about this song, i'm like 50/50 you know?
16) Jenn Morel
REINAAAAAAAAAA, THE GIRLS SAID LETS SAVE THIS LATIN HIT FOR THE EDITION AFTER THE THEME!
17) The Native
I hate rock PERIOD. PERIOD TEA. PERIOD TEA SIS! Rock out of here will ya?
18) Obongjayar
Oh this is cute, we are jamming a bit?
19) Boys World
YESSS A GIRL GROUP WE ARE JAMMING TO THIS IVE GOT THROWN OFF THE CLIFF CAUSE THIS IS A BOYS WORLD!
20) Zella Day
i'M NOT A FAN! The girl has much better songs and you decide to send this, thank you next beeeeeeeeeeee.
21) Emiri Kanou
This is giving sugar rush in roblox game vibes. Thoughts? Idk.
22) FLO
This is giving if a remix gone bad and someone spilt water on the mixtape and we get this.
642 days 8 hours ago
dragotistic

open group

Tengaged Song Contest (Current)

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!