This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

TSC 474 Final

Topic » TSC 474 Final

736 days 3 hours ago
Patrick319
ALL 29 SONGS HAVE BEEN POSTED!

You have until 2:30 PM EST/7:30 PM BST on Sunday to post your comments and send me your votes for your top ten songs. Failure to do so will result in a penalty.

Good luck!
736 days ago
ryan5676
01) Bastard! – That foghorn is seriously killing me and their zero-energy singing is giving me nothing to enjoy and I am done
02) Fryars – I feel like sighing have to listen to this non-existent song that is driving me out of this world and the singing have no passion
03) PinkPantheress – Her vocals are nice with the range being cool to hear but the music is terribly repetitive using same tunes making the singer sound worse
04) NoSo – I am trying to get into it but I just can’t with the tone already being dead on arrival and this car journey music not suited for me sitting alone in my room
05) Savion Simone – Now this is iconic and I will remember it for sure and I am snapping my finger at this young singer who gives no cares and I can’t help to vibe to this gem
06) Priya Ragu – Oh yes, I am getting jiggy with this beat and I love the vocals as she manages to bring through and it has that sweet sound I am living for
07) Stockholm Syndrome – Help me as I am feeling sick from listening to this music non step as it is one hell of a dance banger that has me throwing hands like I am on a parade having drank red bull
08) Childlike – This is kinda sweet with the music giving me that retro sound and the vocalist has that nice bright charm that makes me smile
09) Fujii Kaze – I am feeling mighty relaxed and intrigued to hear more as this is the right type of mix for a song that I can quietly groove to without feeling bored
10) BAYLI – Uh her singing sounds super lazy like she has just woken up and started this recording straight away and clearly it is a nope from me duh
11) moon tang – Oh this is making me feel uplifted with the stars music and it is very nice indeed but the vocalist could use a bit more energy in there
12) Miki Fiki – I do like a funk track and this is delivering on that with the music having my foot tapping and the chorus brings so much charm and happiness
13) Hope Tala – The music has so much potential with that tropical sound but the singer feels like is mumbling and is half interested in this
14) FiFi ZHANG – What is even happening as this singer has forced me to go on this space journey through the milky way having to hear her sing this throughout making me wish I was sucked out
15) The Cheeky Girls – Is this their comeback single as they are such an icon back then and I can’t help to love their cheese music but this doesn’t sound original and why are they lazy and old now
16) Jade LeMac – She got such a powerful presence with those electric vocals and the beat goes off so much and this is a great modern pop song
17) EVERGLOW – The music sounds very static and the song has become stale in an instant and this is not music as it is just loads of sounds put together
18) Yves Tumor – This is so bad and I don’t like this speak singing as that is just lazy and the music is so repetitive with the beats not being even fun to listen to
19) Ravyn Lenae – This has a nice slumber tone with the vocalist doing an alright job but after some time it does get old sadly
20) The Amazons – I get this is trying to be some band summer song but it just slows down the party with its tired music and the vocals don’t please me
21) Midnight Fusic – Please put me out of my misery with this dreamy song that is not a dream at all and is sucking me against my will into a long slumber I can’t wake up from
22) Nao – This is giving me elderly couples married for over 50 years dancing vibes as I can see them being the only type who would play this and it just lasts way too long being made of nothing
23) Kash Doll – The energy is off the scale and she knows how to sell this song so easily and the chorus is so goddam catchy and this is something I needed in my life
24) Call Me Loop – This already sounds dated with that synth music not winning me over and it doesn’t stand out for me
25) Pa Salieu – I don’t enjoy his style of rapping which sounds like fast talking and it isn’t flowing with the rhythm of the music sounding out of place
26) Cepeda – Oh yeah, I am grooving along to this ethnic tune that has a gorgeous instrumental and his voice is so unique and I’m in love with this fantastic rock track
27) Cherry Bullet – I am living for this up-tempo jam with the music having me griving along and it is very good but I feel it is a bit too fast paced and could get a bit tiring after a while
28) Rochelle Jordan – Sorry girl but I am not gagging as this is a jumble mess of a dance track which repeats music and vocals and her singing is so dry
29) Pabllo Vittar – This singer is already scarring me and the drop is just horrible being a let down as it combusts on itself and the only good thing about this song is Rina trying to save her career
735 days 4 hours ago
tbrown_47
Bastard!: That intro was pretty aggressive and annoying. Yeah I really can’t with this beat. It’s just way too much
Fryars: Not really sure what to say. This was just kind of annoying and repetitive
PinkPantheress: I hate her high-pitched voice. It’s very hyper pop which isn’t my vibe at all
NoSo: Kind of a vibe, but also kind of boring. But I felt relaxed listening to it and didn’t mind it.
Savion Simone: LMAO PLSSS I LIVE
Priya Ragu: I moved. The beat was cool and had some originality. This was fun
Stockholm Syndrome: This was an electronic mess. Just extremely incoherent. This would’ve been so much better if there was any semblance of a melody
Childlike: Part of the instrumentation was cool, but overall this wasn’t very enjoyable. Her voice was kind of annoying, and it just…never stopped
Fujii Kaze: This gave me the life that I needed. I enjoyed his voice, and it worked together so well with the instrumentation. This was great
BAYLI: Loved the vibe. This is like spotify POLLEN levels of chill. I could put this on loop and just be cool and go on about my day. Kind of right up my alley
Moon tang: Loved the instrumentation. Quite beautiful
Miki Fiki: Let’s normalize saxes in songs! This song was quite honestly made for me. Vocals were fine but the instrumentation was kind of made for me. So much fun
Hope Tala: Now she’s definitely on the POLLEN playlist lol. Honestly, see BAYLI but like a few steps lower
FiFi ZHANG: eh…not for me. Sorry
The Cheeky Girls: Are two of them really better than one when I wish there were none?
Jade LeMac: This is very gen z. Is this what the kids are listening to these days?
EVERGLOW: I mean it’s a toe tapper, but that’s kind of it? There’s really nothing special about this that resonates with me
Yves Tumor: I have an interesting relationship with Yves. Sometimes I feel like I get them, other times I’m just confused. But I get this. I really do
Ravyn Lenae: See BAYLI/Hope Tala. This is like the rung in between those two
The Amazons: Kind of just sounded the same, pretty one-dimensional. I probably would’ve lived for this ten years ago
Midnight Fusic: LOL just from the band name, I was hoping they would be groovy. I did like how mellow this was
Nao: This song is so beautiful. The vocals are great, the instrumentation is awesome, and I absolutely adore the outro. So yeah, thanks for sending this
Kash Doll:
Call Me Loop: Cute I guess, but generic.
Pa Salieu: He just wasn’t really flowing all that well during some parts of this which is kind of unfortunate because this was a vibe overall
Cepeda: I’m feeling this. I thought the instrumentation was really solid
Cherry Bullet: Catchy, but I couldn’t get with the vocals. Just a bit too high pitch
Rochelle Jordan: I actually enjoyed this more than I thought I would. The beat was questionable at first, but it really grew on me.
Pabllo Vittar: Wasn’t feeling this. Sorry
734 days 12 hours ago
PennyTrationStan
01. bastard! - maruv if u see this, u will pay for the damage u did to our society. there are elements in here that i like but the final product is like. so boring? i don't think this kind of house sound has aged well at all. like we should've left this in 2017, yes? yes. i was so bored sorry

02. fryars - RIGOR MORTIS??? this is so sh*te sorry. very buzzfeed pop. it feels, like, icky? idk this is just very uncomfortable. like skin tighteningly uncomfortable oh wow i think this might be demonic. certainly a member of mickey blue's haus of DEMONIC MUSIC. the chorus is actually a bit cute i wish it was in a better produced song! u will never be bust ur kneecaps woopty doo oh woopty doo

03. pinkpantheress - i love pinkpantheress i'm always rooting for pinkpantheress. this is quite funny considering it is 100% a rehash of 'just for me'. i dn't like willow at all but i actually like her belting ass on the chorus idk u have to get the vibe. this is really pretty and adorable! even if it is. quite literally just for me part 2

04. noso - AHHHHHHHH. i love this. alisa xayalith PACK UR BAGS BITCH!!!!!!! i feel like this outsold alisa xmenlady actually idgaf. i feel like it's too vibey and mellow for it to rly click with TSC but i'm swooning. she has captured my heart. i actually like how spacious the song is because it rly allows for THAT chrous to flourish and whoa. i am floating i am omg this is so adorable<3<3<3 wtfffff.... i think i adore this quite frankly!!!

05. savion simone - i think i was too young for this but i think this was quite gorgeous and c*nt<3 a songstress. trina's daughter mayhaps?

06. priya ragu - i feel like priya ragu songs are always on the cusp of being good... she just gives me like she thinks she's serving harder than what she actually is vibes on every song. but this is nice i like this!! the chorus is a bit shtinky on repeated listens. very youtube song contest-y. it's a good song though! u know. for her!

07. KALABALIK - i do love cornelia jakobs and her versatility to serve motherly shoeless bossom banger on the eurovision stage AND neon jungle gotta show me where the beat drop chav rap she's quite stun. and talented! go cornelia jakobs. this is actually quite adorable i knooow this was all the rage back in the day. not MY day but yalls day. like i can see itty bitty ganghandedcat getting her itty bitty life to this in 2014 on the proboards!! very stun.

08. childlike - there's like... hints of a good song sprinkled throughout this entire track but like the actual full song is just too amateurish for it to rly flourish and slay. and then it just went on for like forever SHUT UP!!!!!!!! very cazzi opeia if she were to write a bedroom pop song, u know?

09. fujii kaze - THIS SONG IS SO GORGEOUS. this was one of two (2) songs i sent patrick AND much to my surprise someone had snatched this diddly ditty from me. and i SALUTE the player because this is SOOOO GOOD. like you don't understand it is SO good. the instrumentation is gorgeous (see: the strings, when the guitars kick in the second verse omfg who else was gagged...) and he is just quite gorgeous as well omg<3 a very bright and happy song i do think this is musical ecstasy. AHHHHHH. gorgeous!!!

10. BAYLI - omggg i love her. i love this! this is a spotify discover weekly STUNNAIRE. i mean yes does it really go anywhere no... but does it need to? no! i feel like the ambience rly speaks for itself here. like i'm sorry that pre-chorus is sooooo stun. so dreamy. i am buying what she's selling! i feel like u gay men are gna pop a blood vessel because of the trap drums in this song and like. it's 2022. grow up! a collapse for a song yes.

11. moon tang - this is quite pretty!! i think i wanted to like it more than i did but i did start coming around to it in my second listen. maybe it's a grower! i kinda don't like the verses actually cause her avocadis start coming out and like nooo!!! no. but the chorus is quite stun actually.. very very very pretty. i like this! wish it had a bridge but it's 2022 so u know.

12. miki fiki - DOODOO. serving la la land ryan gosling butt sweat let me teach u about the importance of JAZZ as a white man energy. this was my personal hell srry

13. hope tala - i do love this bossanova queen... she is quite literally so stunning. this feels very netflix pop for her. very never have i ever actually. and that's a slay! i'm not so crazy about this but i do like it quite a bit. just rly nice and pleasant. the chorus popped!!

14. FiFi ZHANG - the second this started i was GRIPPED. very hikaru utada actually, specially 'traveling' era. like that's the same synthline LOL. i kinda wish the production wasn't so murky because conceptually this is like the best song i've ever heard in my life. it loses me a little in execution but i still stan this. a petite meller piece if u will. actually on repeated listens this got me omfg gggg gthis is insane. i adore this. MY HEART PALPITATIONS!!!!! HER OUTFITS!!!!! the milky way is my safe space. SO C*NT!!!!!!!!!!!!! this is the best song ever.

15. the cheeky girls - "ayla dlyla and miss madeline in 2050" --queenmichelle. i cannot stop thinking about that. because it is so true. this was very sh*t but quite endearing rly<3 like idk i had fun!

16. jade lemac - oh i mean i dn't like this sorry. this is VERY 2017 netflix pop and like... okay. it's time to grow up bab<3 leave the ginny and georgia closing credit song to those people!! grow up please. i'll always have time for a pop pr*ncess but this was so bland and boring. who cares.

17. EVERGLOW - i was quite scared going into this week because pointing EVERGLOW... i should've grown up by now. but honestly this kinda shucks actually LMAO. let it be known the chorus/drop is a SLAY. very t-ara 2011 omfg when i first heard i was obsessed. very nostalgic. very c*nty. but then they start singing??? yuckyyyy. it just honestly sounds so disjointed to these ears. there's a lot happening. it's very tiresome but like slayyyy chorus i guess. i think they're over actually. peaked with 'bon bon chocolat' by the way!

18. yves tumor - oh u know i love me some yves tumor. this isn't 'jackie' and honestly THANK GOD. this is so fklmnkdjf,mdn cekj,msd fkjesrfd  it's so good i cannot comprehend it. my itty bitty mortal brain cannot comprehend the immensity of these beats. it's so eerily nostalgic and euphoric i don't know i just feel like this was made for me. also reminds me a lot of BINKI and that's the greatest musician currently working SOOOO. i feel like this was made for me i do think this is the greatest song ever potentially. THANK YOU FOR THIS. outsold j*ckie by the way idgafff argue with ur mothers

19. ravyn lenae - i don't think i've ever heard ravyn on an uptempo track so this is a BIT of a SHOCK like whoa... this is so good actually. i feel like the sender f*cked up by sending her this early she SURELY has a high budget music video in the works. but that's fine the talent speaks for itself i say! so prettyyyyyyyyy. she never misses!

20. the amazons - ??? what the f*ck is a pseudo video. u just made that up!! that guitar is so GORJUS. i actually really like this. it's so pretty even if they're men. imagine if eyedi did this. i'm not the biggest fan of their voices but i cannot deny that guitar. bit of a serve!

21. midnight fusic - absolute dire video when the vertical video started i was scared for my life. the actual song is ok. a bit pretty but too bare bones, if that makes sense? like baby's first bedroom pop song. very tiktok which i guess makes sense. it's fine i'm not rly gagged. gentrification of rachel chinouriri actually. all i ever asked of u was to sh*t ur trap i fear!

22. nao - an album track from a tsc pop girl with no music video WOW i wonder who did this. KWABS as the feature yesss i moved. this is quite gorgeous. just a very very pretty neo-soul moment. very adorable like awe<3 what a pretty song. i rly liked this!

23. kash doll - oh i mean serve but idk i feel like savion washed her? but it's c*nt!

24. call me loop - a 31 year old woman cosplaying as a high schooler in this gloss high budget music video? u will NEVER be alibonico BITCH!!! this just doesn't bop does it.. i was full on ready to be taken down a pegged and served some dagny pop pr*ncess realness that i'd have to reluctantly admit i stanned..... but this is so bland sorry. i'll say i'll like the production on the chorus but this is literally dime a dozen synthpop scandipop. i get why people would stan but it's not for me.

25. pa salieu - OMFGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG. LIKE... WHOA. i had heard of pa salieu's music (see his song with mahalia) which i was sure would be sent to tsc eventually. but like. THIS SHONGG... like u don't understand this song is IMMENSE. the production is actually insane u have all these little touches coming in and out. he is so gorgeous actually like whoa... that's a real man u know? incredible actually.

26. cepeda - ...i'm sure the sender is a very hot and lovely person!!!!!!!! kisses to the sender i did not like this at all. very 2013 actually o_o

27. cherry bullet - oh bless their hearts. i feel kinda mean digging on them because they're probably on the brink of disbandment but wow this just does not bop does it. i mean. like it's fine! but it's just 'love so sweet' repackaged and retooled as a synthier smellier song. and like... it's fine! i could just go listen to 'love so sweet' though. you know?

28. rochelle jordan - oh i mean she has better. but this is v good! she cannot miss she can however outslay herself. 'love you good' is so much better than this u know? but this is good i like the touches of garage here. she is mothurrr<3

29. pabllo vittar - alexa play follow me by pabllo vittar SAID NO ONE. featuring rina sawayama now that's a jumpscare. anyways this goes off asjbashjds probably pabllo's best song? the production on this is absolutely insane. i'm not the biggest fan of her voice but the production more than makes up for it. this is actually giving cuphead from last week i'm bald. a bop i'm so so sorry
733 days 17 hours ago
1001games
Bastard!: I really liked the vibe to this. A little strange but it worked for me.

Fryars: This got old for me quite quick. It wasnt bad but I just had enough of it towards the end.

PinkPantheress: Eh. Quite basic I would say. Nothing much going on here.

NoSo: This was kinda slow paced but it really wasnt horrible overall. I really digged the chorus.

Savion Simone: Cute but not cute enough for TSC.

Priya Ragu: I liked this. Loved the fast paced tempo and instrumentals!

Stockholm Syndrome: Not for me. Sorry!

Childlike: I really thought I would hate this. But this was so damn groovy! Everything about this was great!

Fujii Kaze: I wasnt quite sure where this was going but it went in the wrong direction for me.

BAYLI: Didnt do it for me here. Next!

moon tang: Started off nice but then got a little boring. But not horrible overall!

Miki Fiki: Holy damn I was not expecting this! This was a very well constructed song. Amazing!

Hope Tala: A nice calming song to listen to. Might need to add it to my study playlist!

FiFi ZHANG: Yikes this was quite bad I think. Good luck?

The Cheeky Girls: Was this fun? No. The lyrics were shit. BUT it was quite catchy. So maybe points for that.
732 days 22 hours ago
connorthomson
Bastard! - before listening very offended by the name the song isn’t that bad it’s ok! There’s no like wow moment but it’s pleasant

Fryars - it’s weird but I really love the message let’s get the world together! The guy really looks like David O'Doherty which makes me smile

Pink pantheress - I just felt really bored during this sorry the mix just was not right for me

NoSo - I quite liked this the vocals were nice but the instrumental side I felt really let it down and felt out of place

Savion Simone - honestly I hated it and she needs a good old telling off!

Priya ragu - found her really boring she had like no vocal range to me but meh

Stockholm syndrome - really liked this pretty upbeat and enjoyable! Decent song!

Childlike - I liked this she had quite a pleasant voice decent effort

Fujii kaze - took a while to get into and it definitely wasn’t worth it sadly

BAYLI- love sushi but definitely don’t love it for breakfast

Moon tang - her voice is alright but I just felt bored sorry

Miki fiki - really liked this great voice good song and good vibes good song!

Hope tala - love the different language but honestly all one toned pretty dull

Fifi zhang - I’m so bored I could cry and it’s not just this songs fault so apologies but yeh bad start in general to the whole contest

The cheeky girls - it’s a bit more fun and enjoyable at least! Singing wasn’t great though

Jade lemac - good song nice lyrics not incredible but I enjoyed it

Everglow - I like it much better vibes good song obviously don’t understand most but good

Yves tumor - the music is great the voice and singing is just dull

Ravyn Lenae - again ridiculously dull sadly

The Amazon’s - finally a song with some life in it I absolutely loved this actually really enjoyable

Midnight fusic - one toned rubbish

Nao - way too long I’m requesting a refund of at least two minutes of my life because of this song dullll

Kash doll - dramatic but she tries way too hard and it’s off putting

Call me loop - I was gonna enter a song by these this week RIP this was a brilliant choice maybe better than the song I was going to pick so well done! Really enjoyed it!

Pa salieu - it’s just not my kind of music hate that rap stuff really rubbish to me

Cepeda - absolutely loved this great song full of energy nice voice loved it the upbeat side of this is great

Cherry bullet - I really liked this mix in this very good song and kept my interest

Rochelle Jordan - there’s no wow moment like so many of these songs just dull all throughout

Pabllo vittar - was pretty decent it kept my intention and enjoyed it not outstanding but good song choice !
732 days 9 hours ago
Alexeh23
01) bastard! - i mean for a moldovan national final filler it's good... for THE tengaged song contest??? it's alright... like it's an easy listen with parts that are quite yass and slay but overall i'm not gagging

02) fryars - rae morris my precious 2015 indie spotify playlist angel... her parts in this were okay. the man was AWFUL tho. naurified magdalena bay u will never be famous

03) pinkpantheress - the floaty vocals just REALLY work with this sound i love pinkpantheress sm for this. i kinda rly don't like willow's part in this she's very annoying + kills the gorgeous vibe to me when she starts screamin in the chorus like shut UP and let me ascend. she's alright in her verse tho. nice song that could've been really good :(

04) noso - gorgeous non binary talent yaurrrrr. love the vocal + obviously this is a sound that does it for me. if i'm being entirely honest the verses do lose me a bit by the end of the song but that chorus... chefs kiss. ascends <3

05) savion simone - iconic piece of musical history the girls who get it... get it

06) priya ragu - this isn't as good as i remember it being when i first heard it... her music is like always NEARLY there but i can't say i've ever lived for a priya ragu song. i can't fault anything about it other than maybe it's literally TOO refined that it's lacking charm and personality. idk it's fine i don't hate it.

07) stockholm syndrome - cornelia jakobs + the rapper who quit cutebad did not have to slay so hard w this neon jungle reject !! this is so bad but i had a good time

08) childlike - shes giving me bhad bhabie if she decided to make music for card factory radio. there's probably a hit in here somewhere maybe if the cast of glee covered it in a season 5 episode running through a new york sewer or something but i'm not seeing it for her right here right now in this moment. very tame + literally never fuckin ended

09) fujii kaze - this is v pretty and floaty for sure. he double fisted the flute + my eardrums are reapin the rewards with this auditory lozenge <3 it's more of a vibe piece than something i'd like choose to listen to in any mood but i like it! maybe it's a grower hehe

10) bayli - discover weekly slayed w this one a bit. idk half of tsc had this on their lists for like at LEAST a year i'm assuming + we all didn't send it for a reason... it's smooth + nice + easy listening but not a v memorable experience. a cutesy spotify playlist filler but nothing MORE than that. at least this is short though bless her heart <33333 childlike take notes

11) moon tang - the vocals... the cinema... the music... not a single miss in this piece. the chorus is soooooooo stun w all the backing vocals coming in like kjdfghakjdfhgkjadfngakmdfnglakdfg ascending smmmmmm. the gorgeous girls will get this i know that much!

12) miki fiki - take buzzfeed down right NOWWWWW the damage is irreparable. if this was a woman + not terrible i would probably be living but it's a man + terrible so :/// what do we do now. ryan reynolds butt sweat JAZZ or whatever penny said

13) hope tala - this should've been tiptoeing or something! she sounds so good on literally everything though love that for her <333 parts of this are rly good but i'm not crazy about the chorus. feels more like an album filler than the pinnacle of her discography that we COULD'VE seen !!!

14) fifi zhang - from thumbnail + title alone i knew this would be soooo good. i was right omggggggggg i'm living so much. the production is giving nothing in the best way + this is so effortlessly nostalgic + incredible + current + futuristic + also timeless. this will NEVER get old. some of these girls should take notes on how to create a hit from fifi zhang because she GETS it. spinach was sniffed
732 days 1 hour ago
nateclove
01) Bastard! - omgggggg purrrrrrrrr what an opening!!!!!!! This woke me up and got me excited for the rest of the edition! Like go on girl give us EVERYTHING!!!!
02) Fryars - This was okay. Like it has nice parts but it's overall quite boring. Like the chorus slaps but the rest is just bad.
03) PinkPantheress - God I hate this bitch voice sm. This is giving me a headache. Like shut up girl 😭 and then Willow's voice just jumps in at normal pitch and I'm so thrown off.
04) NoSo - I'm bored. Has this exact sound not been submitted 1838399229 times already?
05) Savion Simone - OMG???? WHERE IS SAVION SIMONE NOW??? WE NEED HER TO COME BACK AND SAVE THE MUSIC INDUSTRY!
06) Priya Ragu - OH! YASSSSSS PRIYA GIVE ME EVERYTHINGGGGG!!!!!! Only girls with specialized eardrums will get this. And I am one of those girls.
07) Stockholm Syndrome - This was kind of the hottest mess but I have to admit they kind of went off oops!
08) Childlike - This was nice! Kept my attention! Not my fave so far but it was quite catchy actually!
09) Fujii Kaze - Oh this was surprisingly pretty good! Like it's not something I'd probably replay necessarily? But overall this it pretty good. Those guitar riffs af the halfway point????? I queefed.
10) BAYLI - YASSSSSS mooooom give it to us!!!!!! Likeeeee....this was right up my alley. Pretty gr8 methinks!
11) moon tang - Oh this was gr8! Likeeeeee......so soothing yet not boring at the same time. Kind of magical. Kind of ethereal. Like I'm in love.
12) Miki Fiki - Oh I kinda really liked this actually. Again not something I would necessarily replay? But overall I found it to be quite interesting!
13) Hope Tala - omg r u kidding!!!!! I loved this the moment it came on!!!! And it just kept getting better and better likeeee.....this absolute bop!!
14) FiFi ZHANG This was nice! Very mellow and otherworldly in a way! Not something I might replay or actively search for BUT it kept me invested throughout and was actually quite enjoyable.
15) The Cheeky Girls - Very camp! But also very bad </3 cheeky cheeky!
16) Jade LeMac - Oh wow I actually surprisingly enjoyed this quite a bit! I mean it's not really anything special but I still found it quite catchy and entertaining!
17) EVERGLOW - Oh this was actually quite enjoyable! Sure it's got the basic kpop formula but I think it's working for them! They're a pirate! Yeah yeah!
18) Yves Tumor - Waaaaaait this is giving MUSIQUE! This is definitely something I'd have on repeat for a couple of days before I ultimately got sick of listening to it and trust me that is a compliment!
19) Ravyn Lenae - Ouuuuu this was very chill and mellow and I think it actually worked for the song and her voice. I actually enjoyed this quite a bit!
20) The Amazons - This is giving basic indie band that I tend not to gravitate towards. Like I just find it basic at this point every single song from indie boybands sound like this.
21) Midnight Fusic - This isn't my thing but I'm sure there are others that will live for this! I just found it kinda boring.
22) Nao - Nice mellow beat but I just found it quite boring. Not something I'd usually listen to.
23) Kash Doll - This production is so bad pls sjzjsjsjjsjssu this is like really bad but I mean props to her for being a baddie I suppose!
24) Call Me Loop - This has nice bits and not so nice bits. Like it comes off as a bit boring overall but it's still not as bad as some of these previous songs so congrats?
25) Pa Salieu - OMG! This actually reminds me a lot of Guyanese and Caribbean music and I'm here for it! Loves it!
26) Cepeda - I mean this was cute but nothing like TOO memorable. Like he could have done MORE methinks.
27) Cherry Bullet - Awwwwwe this was a teeny bit cute! Like it wasn't STUNNING and AMAZING but it was an overall nice listen!
28) Rochelle Jordan - LMAO I was randomly listening to this BEFORE I started the tsc playlist and I was like "oh this is kinda good!" So...um... oh this is kinda good!
29) Pabllo Vittar -
https://i.imgur.com/kz1Etbw.gif
This kind of went off. Like a lot. Like I didn't expect it to go off that much.
731 days 23 hours ago
LornaHollas
1.        Bastard! “You Lose” – Got my life to this, can’t lie
2.        Fryars “Moscow (ft. Rae Morris)” – This was really cringey. Ew!
3.        PinkPantheress “Where you are (ft. WILLOW)” – That voice is horrible! Everything about this is painful!
4.        NoSo “Suburbia” – Chill sound, this was quite nice.
5.        Savion Simone “Don't Make Me Snap My Fingers” – What on earth is this?
6.        Priya Ragu “Illuminous” – This was such a mess!
7.        Stockholm Syndrome “KALABALIK” – They decided to throw everything at this song and I’m living for it!
8.        Childlike “Feel The Same” – kind of bland, it’s fine.
9.        Fujii Kaze “Matsuri” – It was fine, didn’t really go anywhere
10.        BAYLI “sushi for breakfast” – I’ll stick to veggie sushi and avoid this song
11.        moon tang “lately” – I hate whiny voices! My god they’re horrible! Then she started whistling! Please stop, I’ll need to take a paracetamol for a headache soon!
12.        Miki Fiki “Stranger” – it’s fine, a bit one note
13.        Hope Tala “Party Sickness” – Does nothing for me, a bit annoying
14.        FiFi ZHANG “Travel Through the Milky Way” – Kind of dig how weird this sounds
15.        The Cheeky Girls “Let's Have Fun” – The Cheeky Girls randomly deciding to make a comeback song is the best thing to happen in 2022!
16.        Jade LeMac “Aimed to Kill” – Didn’t like her voice, the song was quite cringe!
17.        EVERGLOW “Pirate” – I liked the energy of this
18.        Yves Tumor “Secrecy Is Incredibly Important To The Both of Them” – Quite like the weird vibe from this
19.        Ravyn Lenae “M.I.A.” – So many songs that I couldn’t care less about this week! This is so boring!
20.        The Amazons “Bloodrush” – This was really good! Enjoyed this!
21.        Midnight Fusic “I Just Wanna Go Outside” – I could tell by the thumbnail that this was going to be bad! Not horrible (and there has been a lot of that this week!) but just unbelievably bland!
22.        Nao “Saturn” – MEH!
23.        Kash Doll “Mobb'n” – This was an experience
24.        Call Me Loop “Year of the Ex” – Grew on me as it went along, quite good
25.        Pa Salieu “Block Boy” – Shite!
26.        Cepeda “Gentleman” – Quite liked this, it was a nice listen
27.        Cherry Bullet “Love In Space” – Vibing along to this, quite good
28.        Rochelle Jordan “GOT EM” – Really dig the vibe of this, has a slight 90s feel to it
29.        Pabllo Vittar “Follow Me (ft. Rina Sawayama)” – A bit all over the place but I was living!
731 days 23 hours ago
FromAWindow
Revising my comments so my votes make sense lmao gl y’all :))

1) - Bastard! - 🧉. This is like trying SO hard. Like…the music is good!!!! Well produced, layered, etc. and that beat HITTTSSSSS. But this is so clearly trying so hard. This feels like it’s going for a vibe that they don’t know how to pull off tbh. I get what they’re going for but I’m not sold tbh.

2) - Fryars - 🧃. Okay but it’s WILDDDD that I walk into my store a few minutes after leaving the listening party I was at for a whole five songs only for this song to be playing on the speakers, kinda bald. Umm this was like there? I like it enough, there’s some good components but I just overall kinda don’t care about this. It’s there? Idk.

3) - PinkPantheress - ☕️. Yayyyy glad to see her get her dues a whole few days after this released, this is honestly really gorgeous. I’ll be honest with the last album I couldn’t get past just how short every song was, but this was JUST long enough for me to form an opinion. Willow is…kinda there. But I love pinkpantheress’ part!!!

4) - NoSo - 🍷. Yada yada the fidelity is high in this one. But really, I loveeeeeeeee this. OMG I MELT WITH THIS SONGGGGGG. I’m so so so grateful to TSC for showing me consistently just utterly GORGEOUS floaty music like this, I’m just so at peace and calm after a longggggg and anxiety filled week with this song tbh, this song hit the way I needed it to. Her vocals and the effects on those vocals are just so gorgeous and the guitar is the right touch at every point in the song. Wow. I loveeee this :))) (although I will say it could’ve added a part to the song to make it whole cuz at the end it felt SLIGHTLY incomplete)

5) - Savion Symone - ☕️. LMAOOOOOOOOOOOOOO SUCH A GOOD SEND IM BALD Honestly this might get points ngl I could totally see this doing well just because it’s SOOOOO iconic oh thank you sender lmaooooo

6) - Priya Ragu - 🧃. Hmmmmm like objectively it bops. It’s good!!! But like…idk I don’t like LIVEEE you know? Like I get enough life I suppose. It’s good! It’s not my favorite. Idk. Feels kinda bland and lacks any personality. Like…why does SHE get to release this song over other artists, ya know? She gets swallowed in this song I fear.

7) - Stockholm Syndrome - 🧉. Quite honestly I’m getting to all the YouTube only songs last because I went through every other song on Spotify first and I was wondering where my James entry was LMAOOOO ummmmmm I think this was mostly a troll entry because this is the Cornelia girl from Eurovision? That’s my thought. It’s fine idk I’m not living breathing dying. There will be others that LOVE this.

8) - Childlike - 🧃. Hmmmmmm I like the bass, the song structure and chord structure is certainly interesting. That bass POPPED OFF. It doesn’t change enough. I really hope the serves come soon cuz these first songs haven’t been great for the most part.

9) - Fujii Kaze - 🍷. YASSSSSSSS TY PENNY. It’s soooo 2000s tbh I liveeeeee wait this music is soooooo interesting it keeps changing but that beat is a great through line. THIS IS A SERVEEEEEEEEE omgggg I’m gonna be obsessed with this me thinks.

10) - BAYLI - ☕️. Ooh a vibe :) this song is like soooo a song you could just put on repeat tbh. Like her voice is good, the sound overall is sooooo up my alley like an electronic rnb pop sound? I’m there. I really like this!!!

11) - moon tang - 🍷. TIM WAS SO RIGHT THIS STRETCH OF SONGS IS SOOOOOOOO GOOD. Oh this is sooooooooooooo pretty I’m obsesseddddddd. The piano, the background vocals, I meltttttttttttttttt with this song, sooooo wholesome in the BEST way and I’m just SOOO happy because of this song YAYYY ty!!!!

12) - Miki Fiki - ☕️. Ohhhhhhh this is soooooooo good, sooooooo funky and groovy :)) This shouldn’t be a shock, I feel like I was the intended audience for this tbh. I wasn’t convinced at first tbh but the chorus hit and MMMMMM yeah I just moved and grooved the whole listen, this is sooooo good his voice is interesting, there’s HORNS (!!!!!!) and I lovedddd this :)))

13) - Hope Tala - ☕️. It’s very pretty! I like it!! I put this on repeat for like a day and forgot about it tbh but I’m glad to see it here!!!! Was hoping for “Cherries” that was on my tsc list might submit it later might not probably not Lmaooooooo. I like this though! It’s not like a knock out but it’s good!!!

14) - Fifi Zhang - ☕️. Oooooh the vocals are really cool. Wait hold on bear with me this is like if “Life Could be Sweet” and “Chaeri” had a baby. Wait. That’s soooo spot on LMAOOOOO kinda cracked the code on that one. And luckily for you I loveeeee both those songs so I do enjoy this!!!! Not as much as those songs because they should never be mixed but this is good! I love the haunting nature of the vocals and instrumentation but they make the song sound kinda upbeat in tone regardless? It’s very interesting, giving very what the title of the song is saying it should be giving Lol

15) - The Cheeky Girls - 🧃. Look we knew this was coming from the fucking thumbnail but LMAOOOOOOOOOO WHAT IS THISSSSSSSSS life altering music we live for them lmaoooooooo

16) - Jade LeMac - 🥛 Fuck it. I wasn’t gonna give tsc songs milk because they’re so new how could they age that quickly but I truly get it after listening to this song. Like…why? Like why? Who is this for? What does this have to say? I’m so tired of boring and tasteless and flavorless “ballads” like this. This is trash and disgusting I’m skipping I’m over everyone thinking because their song is a little dark they’re Billie eilish. Oh and you fucking know this went big on tik tok you just know it did, so many 15 year old girls whose boobs grew in really early are making videos with their LED strips changing colors to make a “dark” transition with res lighting and dressed in black and not even lip syncing properly nor emoting and getting 20k views online and thinking they’re famous. Fuck this song. (I’m so sorry to the sender, next time send a better song that doesn’t make me hate my generation).

17) - EVERGLOW - 🧃. I swear this group is iconic in just so many ways good and bad. Like. This is actually so terrible but I loveeeee it, more so ironically and unironically. Like the music is good! Electro synths injected into my bloodstream is definitely the cure if I ever lose consciousness. But like…these lyrics what am I fucking listening to? LMAOOOO this is just so bad I love it lmao. At least “first” was unironically a BOP.

18) - Yves Tumor - ☕️. Yves Tumor is someone I’ve always been interesting in getting into but putting it off because I just think I wouldn’t mesh with his music well. This is good! I’m not like gagging? The title of the song definitely has more words in it than the actual song did. But the music is good! Idk it’s not life changing but it’s very solid and I am indeed moving :)

19) - Ravyn Lenae - ☕️. Oh this is sooooooooo prettyyyyyyyyyyyyy mmmmmmmm I love me some ethereal RnB. Her voice is sooooo gorgeous and the beat is so hypnotizing, this whole song is incredibly hypnotizing, I feel very entranced by this songggggg mmmmmmm I dig it :))

20) - The Amazons - 🧃. I like this!!! It’s solid rock. It’s not life changing but it’s a bit of a head banger. Idk not much to say but bop!

21) - Midnight Fusic - ☕️. Oooooh I like this! This was definitely given to them after being written and scrapped from Bo Burnham’s “Inside” right? Like you can’t convince me other wise tbh. Anyways I really enjoy this!!! I mean I did like “Inside” so it makes sense I’d enjoy this LMAO. Loveeee the vocals and the major to minor backgrounds and this was very pretty!!!

22) - Nao - 🍷. Bitchhhhhhhhhhh Oh it’s soooooooo groovy yet pretty. I’d heard this before and idk why I didn’t get my life to it as much originally this is soooooooo good. Nao’s voice is very hit or miss to me tbh but it works sooooooooooo well here this is kind of the best she sounds tbh in all her songs and her with the guy sound amazing together AND I FORGOT ABOUT THE GUITAR SOLO oh bitch this is sooooooo good yeah I live. I honestly probably never got my life to this before cuz I always heard it at my Starbucks all the time like every day LMAO but every component makes sense in this song and I love this!!!!

23) - Kash Doll - 🧉. Ever since Tim pointed out this is the song in the thinking braids meme I can’t take this song seriously tbh but if it helps, if I did, I’d HATE it. Even as a meme song it’s whatever idk. I hated this LMAOOOO

24) - Call Me Loop - ☕️. Oh hey it’s the original indie synth pop girlie!!!! Love this!!! The verses are like good but the CHORUS HITSSSS I like this!!!! Very energetic!!!!! Nothing original but I like it!!!

25) - Pa Salieu - 🧃. Hmmmmmm I like this…? Idk I don’t find this beat interesting enough to care about a male rap song tbh, that’s what gets me into the other male rap songs I’ve loved here and in HSC. It’s fine. Idk. I don’t care enough about it tbh but it is objectively good!

26) - Cepeda - 🧃. I totally thought I would detest this by the fact that it’s genre is straight white rock man, but overall it’s not bad!!! Interesting enough song tbh, I don’t think it’s my personal fave but I already know you’re gonna get a lot of points from people other than me so glad to know this’ll probably do better despite me :))

27) - Cherry Bullet - ☕️. Oh it’s only been a couple weeks but I’ve MISSED MY CITY POP SO DEARLY yessssss I loveeeeeeeee this!!!! Such good energy which I always l love and appreciate from my city pop, this soooooo gets the job done I LOVE this :)

28) - Rochelle Jordan - ☕️. Oooooooooh yeah love this. I’d have picked a different Rochelle Jordan song (probably “Love You Good” was that the one in HSC? I don’t remember tbh) but doesn’t matter this is still a SERVEEEEEE. Just soooo vibes and ethereal I love this :)))

29) - Pabllo Vittar - 🍷. Ahhhh I was kinda waiting for this to be sent, I do really really loveeeeeee the music, SUCH a serveeeeeee. I get a little lost with the vocals tbh. Like this could’ve honestly just been a Rina Sawayama song in my opinion, not to be like totally homophobic but Pabllo Vittar sounds too much like a musical theatre trained gay man to be on this song. I think his voice is impressive but I might’ve wanted a different vocal. That said, I mean COME ONNNN the music is soooooooooo good tho and I stan anything rina, her concert two weeks ago WAS MY EVERYTHINGGGGGG and overall I do really really enjoy this!!! I do honestly get my life :)
731 days 16 hours ago
Christian_
01) Bastard!: ☕️, wait this beat is going off...the vocals could be better but the beat is rly making up for it huh. you don't lose!
02) Fryars: 🧃, this was okay! not a huge fan of the singing or the lyrics rly.
03) PinkPantheress: 🧉, a little too sophisticated for my taste!
04) NoSo: 🧃, boring but not a bad boring!
05) Savion Simone: 🍷, revolutionary. show stopping. i could do this whole routine. truly...stunning. you either get it...or you don't.
06) Priya Ragu: ☕️, the video is quite terrifying but i sorta rly liked this? woo!
07) Stockholm Syndrome: 🍷, oh wow this was a LOT...but a good lot. dances.
08) Childlike: ☕️, cute! i enjoyed!
09) Fujii Kaze: 🍷, the fact he is rly hot made this song 20 times better. iconic.
10) BAYLI: 🍷, one of the few tsc entries i've actually heard before! i've always liked this song.
11) moon tang: ☕️, it was sweet and pleasant!
12) Miki Fiki: ☕️, very hypotonic, i enjoyed! he has a nice voice.
13) Hope Tala: ☕️, a catchy bop!
14) FiFi ZHANG: 🧉, a little too synthy for me to enjoy :(
15) The Cheeky Girls: 🧉, oh yikes!
16) Jade LeMac: ☕️, very pretty white girl singing a song!
17) EVERGLOW: 🍷, my guilty pleasure dare i say...
18) Yves Tumor: 🧉, the title sorta longer than my comment tbh...no <3
19) Ravyn Lenae: 🧃, the lack of a video hurt this one tbh!
20) The Amazons: 🧉, boring!
21) Midnight Fusic: 🧉, boring! [2]
22) Nao: ☕️, her voice was a little odd but i rly liked this!
23) Kash Doll: 🧃, oh wow! O_O
24) Call Me Loop: ☕️, very pretty white girl singing a song! [2]
25) Pa Salieu: 🧉, not a huge fan of rap tbh!
26) Cepeda: ☕️, was solid!
27) Cherry Bullet: 🍷, love...in SPACE? a revolutionary concept.
28) Rochelle Jordan: 🧃, a little too not enough singing for me! :x
29) Pabllo Vittar: 🍷, good end to the week methinks!
731 days 15 hours ago
1001games
Jade LeMac: This was unnecessarily loud. Not the best.

EVERGLOW: Basic kpop. Pass.

Yves Tumor: Yikes. Where was the music in this? Horrible.

Ravyn Lenae: 4 bad songs in a row. I miss the good music damnit!

The Amazons: Ah yes that good ole indie rock! This was nice and right up my alley!

Midnight Fusic: I really didnt like the mixing and sound to this. I think it ruined what could have been a good song.

Nao: I wasnt feeling this at first. But it was nice! Slow but it worked for me!

Kash Doll: Oh gosh this is totally not for me lol.

Call Me Loop: This was very middle tier for me. Good but not super enjoyable.

Pa Salieu: Nah this is not it. Next please!

Cepeda: Not a bad song overall. Not exactly sure what to think of it but yeah it worked.

Cherry Bullet : Yawn.

Rochelle Jordan: Couldnt get into this much. Sorry!

Pabllo Vittar: Too poppy for my liking. I wanted to like it though.
731 days 14 hours ago
turkeylover
01) Bastard! - this is so bad LMAO…. The production is awful her voice has no energy… yeah…. flop!
02) Fryars - snooze…. They’ll never be fergie!!! This is literally so boring…. Yeah…..
03) PinkPantheress - BAWWWWWWWWWWPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP pinkpantheress my mother… <33333333333 she never misses…. This is saur good…. I’m like in love…. Yeah…. I wish just for me was sent instead but this is such a slay I can't complain… PLEASE TELL ME WHERE YOU ARE ARE ARE ARE ARE ARE
04) NoSo - this indie arthouse coming of age slay…. This is just a bit gorgeous…. I get it. I get the song. Yeah…. Bop bop
05) Savion Simone - YASSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS this is such a slay…. Don’t make her snap her fingers!!!!!!!!!!
06) Priya Ragu - oh this is a bit of a slay…. I’m moving… yeah…. I like this chorus a bit :3
07) Stockholm Syndrome - i saw the artist name and i knew this was gonna be some terrible white woman… and guess what? I was right! But this song does serve a bitsy… yeah….
08) Childlike - this is cute! But like it could be giving more you know? It feels very discover weekly… which isn’t necessarily a bad thing but like yeah…. !
09) Fujii Kaze - this is giving move yasssssss like maybe men can make good music!!! Yasss i love a lidl jpop serve… yeah…. The more this goes on, the more it slays.
10) BAYLI - this is just now being sent??? But like…. BOP! This is such a slay… yeah…. I wonder what bayli is up to these days…
11) moon tang - this mxmtoon ass song… but this is cute!! Yeah… a lidl bit of a serve…. I like this chorus !
12) Miki Fiki - so bad.
13) Hope Tala - i wanted this to be tiptoeing or the tiptoeing remix…. But this is quite a serve… yeah…. It’s very never have i ever soundtrack…. Just really cute :3333 hope tala is so pretty it isn’t fair…
14) FiFi ZHANG - …….i’m literally in love with this track…. My life has not been the same since i heard this in the lp…. So dreamy…. So ethereal…. So other worldly…. So gorgeous….. I’m obsessed. I am proposing to the sender on sunday.
15) The Cheeky Girls - PLS this no budget campy slay…. It’s so bad fhbfhvfghvghfv…. But i love the lyric vid sm… like yas 2000s teen movie opening credits it’s so gbf…
16) Jade LeMac - this genre of annoying edgy white girls needs to stop. This is so shit.
17) EVERGLOW - parts of this slay a bit? I like the pre chorus bit and the chorus! I’m a pirate yeah yeah… but this is still mid. Yeah.
18) Yves Tumor - oh…. This is such a slay… it feels very genera+ion… god i miss that show… but yeah… i lurve this…
19) Ravyn Lenae - oh i love ravyn lenae and i love moving too…. So ravyn doing an uptempo song??? TAKE MY CASH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! This is so good… like…
20) The Amazons - booooooooo white people!!!! This is okay.
21) Midnight Fusic - the verses are kinda cute but the chorus is bad! And the whole concept feels a little 2 years ago? Did this come out in 2020? 
22) Nao - oh i can appreciate a little nao album track…. Yeah…. I’ve been meaning to get into her sm bfhfvgff i’ll do it one day…. This is really pretty :3
23) Kash Doll - slay! Slayyyyyyyyyyyy! The little BOOTY HOLE bit… dhjv dgjvdghdghvdh i hate brave sm that’s all i hear  gjfvfv gdhvdh but this is a bit of a slay…. I’m moving!
24) Call Me Loop - grow up!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Boring send boring song… !
25) Pa Salieu - oh the production is slaying…. He has a really gorg flow yeah…. I have no idea how i’m gonna vote fhbfjvfvfj
26) Cepeda - This feels…. Very dated. Idk i’m just not impressed… sorry
27) Cherry Bullet - okay this is very cute and it’s so up my alley BUT this is such a strong week so this is kinda…. Just here. It also sounds sm like love so sweet jdbfhvfgfh
28) Rochelle Jordan - oh this gorgeous…. I’m mad I didn't use this in my nf ! but yeah… she truly never misses…
29) Pabllo Vittar - pabllo can’t sing and should give it up actually…. And speaking of giving up, shut up rina!!!!!!!!!!!! I mean I actually like rina a lot but she never gives anything in her collabs… like…. She’s just there. But anyways this is here! Unfortunately.
731 days 14 hours ago
ianfitz0012
01) Bastard! - honestly a really infectious, borderline iconic beat. Love the horns on this, and they completely hide the basic boring lyrics. Bop. I would be happy to lose to this
02) Fryars - yea this was really annoying, sorry
03) PinkPantheress - this is some dumb fka twigs shit no thank you
04) NoSo - beach melatonin vibes kinda music. Not bad but can't say it'll be a standout. However I'm enjoying what I hear
05) Savion Simone - g.0ddess!!!! <3 mom thank u for this creative troll entry, haven't heard this in a while, what a queen
06) Priya Ragu - there are various elements/sounds to this song, and when they come together it sounds fine. I appreciate at least it sounds good put together
07) Stockholm Syndrome - can't say it's a Beethoven symphony but I will add that this… gave me energy when I needed it
08) Childlike - this kinda… served? It's hard to explain bc she sang the same note over and over again but IDK I liked what she did serve! It was cute rap… sometimes she got attention seeking but I liked it
09) Fujii Kaze - it's one of those like rare chill songs but bops… it's hard to pinpoint this exactly on a first listen. And there are some elements to this song that work well (instrumental) and some that definitely do not (the weird gagging sounds he is kinda making near the chorus)
10) BAYLI - the song is at its best when it's like melodic rather than when she raps. But when its good, it really is like great
11) moon tang - another chill vibes song I sorta resonate with. Will take another listen to solidify my take but I love this like random old hollywood vibe I'm getting from this song
12) Miki Fiki - it sounds fun but the way the energy wanes and waxes throughout the song throws me off every time, it's just hard to make sense of this song all together
13) Hope Tala - hope tala queen of making wine songs. I feel ok about them at first and then they just grow. I think this is still in its growing phase for me and I wish this felt a little more rushed/loud but it's kind of her sound so I can't be that mad
14) FiFi ZHANG - sorry tom if this is you but… I'm just not feeling this spacey song, it feels like a marshmallow to me. Sure it's sorta sweet but it's really just nothing. I prefer when they're toasted, and this song needs to also be lit on fire. Sorry I do not make sense
15) The Cheeky Girls - honestly queens speaking the truth! Why have two when you can have one?
16) Jade LeMac - such a basic TSC bop but I'm definitely stanning this on some level. We'll see if Ava Max makes the cut when I re-listen to my faves
17) EVERGLOW - yea u can fuck off be a little bit more creative please… also this is just so safe for them
18) Yves Tumor - cool beat, absolutely not feeling whatever the vocal situation is
19) Ravyn Lenae - so we're kinda verging on fka twigs airyness here but it still just feels empty to me. I can see this becoming wine, however, that's my silver lining. I'm really feeling this background vocal, randomly. We'll see how it changes when I listen a second time
20) The Amazons - feeling a pretty basic male rock sound here… not really sensing any emotion here either he's just kinda putting it out there ya know
21) Midnight Fusic - I would maybe recommend this song to my straight friends looking for beach music
22) Nao - kinda feels like you're just sending Nao to send Nao rather than sending her for this song… which is decent but I don't feel moved
23) Kash Doll - she made some points. I forgot them
24) Call Me Loop - honestly kinda feeling this MOR BASIC POP SONG!!!!! QUEEN MOM!!!!!!! Jk I am going to forget about this soon but I enjoyed giving this some time in my day
25) Pa Salieu - I prefer vibes like these given to me by a woman instead of a man. Or like they have to be catchier. This never grabbed me
26) Cepeda - eh not for me, I wanted it to be catchier I'll just be honest! Also why does he sound like that…
27) Cherry Bullet - listened to their EP and this was one of the standouts for sure. But can't say this was wine. It's almost… milky. Like after the first few listens I'm not discovering something new to love. They made a decent bop, called it a day and moved onto hopefully making a smash one day.
28) Rochelle Jordan - I think some gays will absolutely eat this up and for me I can feel it growing on me…
29) Pabllo Vittar - just bc a drag queen made a song with rina didn't mean this needed to be sent… I way prefer my Pabllo song with Charli however. This is just too draggy for me and the chorus is super odd that hasn't grown on me yet
731 days 13 hours ago
Catch_a_falling_star
01) Bastard! – I actually really loved the saxophone here, this just sounds so bloody smooth.
02) Fryars – What are you doing Rae Morris? I couldn’t deal with the grating chorus.
03) PinkPantheress – This had an early 2000s quality, it’s fine, not something I will come back to though
04) NoSo – floaty floaty, just was going on and on and on
05) Savion Simone – congratulations this is exactly what I thought this was going to be…
06) Priya Ragu – It’s no secret that I love her music and this is no different. Very solid.
07) Stockholm Syndrome – I really enjoyed this too actually, strong entries back to back
08) Childlike – I like the bass here and the piano, not sold on the vocal.
09) Fujii Kaze – This is pleasant enough and actually pretty enjoyable, not overly keen on the vocal but like the vibe enough.
10) BAYLI – I had a horrible experience with sushi in my formative years…this is fine though :p
11) moon tang – This is floaty floaty too, very Moon river St Tropez….classy but I doubt this will leave an impact.
12) Miki Fiki – I didn’t like the saxophone here if I’m being brutally honest or the lounge music vibe
13) Hope Tala – loved the vocal right from the start, very smooth and pure, very enjoyable…
14) FiFi ZHANG – Is this a new trend? Floaty floaty synths? It’s not unpleasant  but didn’t leave an impact for me.
15) The Cheeky Girls – Glad to see them doing well, glad to see them still living in 2002 synth world.
16) Jade LeMac – I like this, not overly keen on the effects they put on her voice but I do like it in general.
17) EVERGLOW – I love this! This was pure energy right from the start to the finish! I loved this honestly slay like a slayer!
18) Yves Tumor – IT IS A NEW TREND! Floaty floaty synths|! Again this isn’t for me either.
19) Ravyn Lenae – Not bad, again it has that 2000s retro quality but this does it better than PinkPantheress for me.
20) The Amazons – I actually liked the vocals here…so who are you and what did you do with the real Pete? Right?
21) Midnight Fusic – floaty floaty makes a return…just is kind a there, I must be in a minority as there are so many songs like this here.
22) Nao – I would just say that this is pretty but it just seemed to drag for me personally, not keen
23) Kash Doll – really disliked the hoooeeoeeoeooe hoooooo noises
24) Call Me Loop – I was thinking about her a couple of days ago, this song is pleasant but very standard…nothing remarkable.
25) Pa Salieu – at least it was interesting, wasn’t keen on the rapping here but it kept my interest compared to other songs.
26) Cepeda – Loved this! Thank you for providing me with another option for HSC! Love his vocal!
27) Cherry Bullet – This isn’t bad, enjoyable for sure but hasn’t made as much impact as other songs in this contest
28) Rochelle Jordan - I wasn’t keen on the drums, the beat kind of went straight through my noggin if I’m being brutally honest
29) Pabllo Vittar – Oooooooooh, very interesting…a potential winner right at the end…a unique and enjoyable entry right at the end.

open group

Tengaged Song Contest (Current)

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!