This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Best of TSC 2021 - Semi-Final 2

Topic » Best of TSC 2021 - Semi-Final..

794 days 21 hours ago
1001games
K/DA: And we’re off to a bad start again. Just too poppy for my liking!

Tanerélle: I def remember this. I didnt care for it personally but I can definitely see why it won.

Gryffin & Lova: I remember vibing with this hard. Really solid song overall! Robbed of a top 10.

TWICE: Wait I think I liked this before even though it was Kpop? If I didnt I lied cause this is a bop considering I hate this genre.

Kwon Eun Bi: Not a huge fan. There were a few parts of it where I was vibing but not enough to fully enjoy it.

Ashwarya: Really couldnt get into this at all. Not sure if I even remember it.

M.A.G.S.: Ugh what a bop. Ever since I heard this dude (Marajuana and Great Sex) play as an opener for a concert I’ve been obsessed!

Topaz Jones: This felt rather messy. Like all over the place. It was interesting though.

Losmipanda: Was never a fan of this and nothing has changed.

Kelsey Lu: Really love her voice in this. Song might not be the best but it still works.

Omega X: Not my thing per usual. Next please.

Magdalena Bay: Little strange and weird sounding but I found it quite good I suppose.

Tiffany Trump: I remember this. How tf does this get 5th place again? Like come on.

Miiesha: Had a hard time getting into this. Just felt boring and plain I guess.

Conan Gray: Def giving me strong indie/pop vibes. Definitely vibing.

Loren Gray: Not working for me. Idk what it was I just didnt care for it.

Eartheater: I do remember this one. I hated it cause it was just sounds and really really strange.

Stela Cole: This is giving me mid 2000 pop song vibes which were some iconic years of music. Really solid song!

Azealia BanksL This was okay. A little too repetitive and boring for my liking but yeah it was okay.

Arctic Lake: I lost interest in this pretty quickly. Just not my thing I guess.

waa wei: I really enjoyed her voice and it was a very calming song. Nothing wrong with that at all so I liked it.

Yung Bae: Confused how this was scored high. It was very weird and like idk lol.

Sofia Karlberg: Not for me I think. I know others will rave about it so I’m sure my vote wont matter much here.

Joy Crookes: This was unique and very different from the other songs this week. I really enjoyed this!

Lennon Stella: Kinda boring. Nothing really happening so I lost interest pretty quickly.
794 days 1 hour ago
J2999
001. K/DA - 'More (ft. Madison Beer, (G)I-DLE, Lexie Liu, Jaira Burns, Seraphine)' : Still a bop, good tune yes.
002. Tanerélle - 'Mama Saturn's Galactica' : The first few mins is quite dry, but then the last 45 seconds or so improve it. The custom music video is still the best part though.
003. Gryffin & Lova - 'Piece of Me' : Best song I’ve ever heard actually.
004. TWICE - 'The Feels' : A bit catchy, bit of a bop, but it’s also like stuck on Level 4, not reaching Level 5. But alas my foot is tapping.
005. Kwon Eun Bi - 'Door' : The chorus is good, snapped. All round quite a good song actually, decent.
006. Ashwarya - 'Biryani' : Honestly I wasn’t really expecting to get much from this, but there were a couple parts that sorta went off. The faster music parts outsold.
007. M.A.G.S. - 'Smile' : I’m moving yesssss boppp this was one of my favourite TSC songs of the year, and like definitely in my top few for the second half, boppp, bangerrr, everythinggg.
008. Topaz Jones - 'Toothache' : Honestly this was a bit of a rollercoaster. Initially I wasn’t sure, then it sorta grabbed me, and then it became good? Not really a rollercoaster actually, just a positive climb. Quite good.
009. Losmipanda - '#Splavarusa' : Bit of a mess, but like… a bop? Enjoyed this.
010. Kelsey Lu - 'Do West' : Her voice is good, and there are parts of the music that are good, but overall this just isn’t really for me unfortunately.
011. Omega X - 'VAMOS' : Honestly I totally forgot about the existence of this song, but like when seeing the name felt it had a good drop, and it did. Go offfff. VAMOS!
012. Magdalena Bay - 'Chaeri' : The first two mins doesn’t really give anything, but after that it becomes decent. Enjoyed the last couple mins, definitely makes up for the first half.
013. Tiffany Trump - 'Like A Bird' : Like this isn’t actually hideous, it’s just very messy.
014. Miiesha - 'Made For Silence' : There’s a couple decent parts to the music, but not really getting much from it.
015. Conan Gray - 'Telepath' : Good song, at the start I wasn’t feeling it as much as I probably did when it was sent before, but then the ending brought it back to that level, so yea good song.
016. Loren Gray - ‘Piece of Work' : Actually this is better than I remembered it being, lovely. LITTLE bit of a bop actually, will take that.
017. Eartheater - 'Faith Consuming Hope' : I remain anti-eartheater.
018. Stela Cole - 'I Shot Cupid' : Still remains a good song, the chorus in particular, still like this, yeah.
019. Azealia Banks - 'Luxury' : Initially it started off with potential, but that didn’t last long. Her rapping was decent, and the whistling, kinda what carried.
020. Arctic Lake - 'Lonely' : Better than the previous time this was sent, quite considerably actually. It’s quite good come to think, the music and singing work well together.
021. waa wei - 'In An Uncertain World' : Prefer the second half to the first half, it’s pleasant, but not giving much, other than one good part at like 2:40 mark. That definitely carries it up a few ranks.
022. Yung Bae - 'Wonder (ft. Channel Tres)' : Decent, prefer the start part of it, but yeah all round fine.
023. Sofia Karlberg - 'Do It Again' : I like the chorus, the rest is less something I’m into but still fine. I checked and basically said the same thing last time, but anyway yeah it’s decent enough all round.
024. Joy Crookes - 'Feet Don't Fail Me Now' : Can’t tell if I prefer it now or the first time hearing this, there’s parts that make it better than I remembered, but parts that I probably enjoy less now. But anyway, all round it still works as a decent  listen of a song.
025. Lennon Stella - 'Fancy' : I remember this song leaving me dissatisfied last time, and I can see why, the majority of the first 2 mins just… isn’t giving anything really. But then the tempo change hits and that just elevates it, probably better than before.
793 days 18 hours ago
turkeylover
01) K/DA - So bad… like…. So bad. K/DA never really serves… yeah. Lexie Liu i am so sorry sweetie <33333333
02) Tanerélle - Quite gorg really…. Absolutely breathtaking. Yeah…. Hypnotic… stunning…. Obsessed <333 kinda forgot how gorg this is…. I feel like this is a great song to fall asleep to (in the best way possible) !
03) Gryffin & Lova - Okay this is better than I remember it being,,,, maybe men CAN make music!!! 
04) TWICE - I don’t care what my sister/brother/theyling penny says, this HITS ! It’s quite simple really….. I see TWICE in the line up, I point them. Yath <3 this is so good…. Yeah <333333 Cause I, I can feel a real CONNECTION A supernatural ATTRACTION ah
https://c.tenor.com/r9AGxjXnNMUAAAAd/vonata-abbott-elementary.gif
05) Kwon Eun Bi - WHY WOULDN’T YOU SEND BLACKSWAN INSTEAD…. But this is cute!!! I forgot about it… but yeah! Cute~!
06) Ashwarya - BAWPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP it’s art !
07) M.A.G.S. - This is cutesy tbh!! I’m moving a bitsy yeah! I forgot about it… but slay a bit!
08) Topaz Jones - Pretty sure I paid this dust when it was originally sent but this is good ! silky, smooth, jazzy, groovy…. Yeah <3
09) Losmipanda - LMAO? This is fun! Bops a little!
10) Kelsey Lu - I forgot how stun this…. While it isn’t as good as poor fake, this is still good! Mom!
11) Omega X - Well…. I’m sure some people enjoy this!
12) Magdalena Bay - Aged like milk a bit when you listen to it with the album, on its own it still hits a bit. Anyways I’m gonna be so bored when someone sends a magdalena bay and a bunch of losers starting barking about how chaeri is better because an artist can’t have more than 1 hit apparently and yes im still bitter about tei shi and shygirl being robbed because of this nasty mindset. I hate you all.
13) Tiffany Trump - She gets it <3
14) Miiesha - I forgot how much this slaps…. YASSSSSSSSSSSSSS so good.
15) Conan Gray - It’s cute! Conan gray knows how to make cutesy inoffensive music for annoying people! And it’s so ironic about how he’s talking about how some guy should be original while doing it on a song that has an overused synth pop sound like… 
16) Loren Gray - i love you jessica simpson!!! So good honestly…. Let’s get loren gray and addison rae into the studio together !!!
17) Eartheater - I prefer how to fight but this is stun obviously! So gorgeous <333333
18) Stela Cole - Yasss gta strip club production…. It gets me every time…. Still hits. Timeless in a way if you think…
19) Azealia Banks - I will always wonder why she didn’t stick with competition… like…. But this bops a bit !! Pretty sure I paid it dust but I was wrong for that…
20) Arctic Lake - I have no recollection of this but bop??? Very much lonely girl in a lonely girl…
21) waa wei - She’s cute…. And she gets really stunning towards the end… bop!
22) Yung Bae - A banger really…. So gorg…. Yeah <3333 breathtaking in a way…
23) Sofia Karlberg - I don’t remember this eating so much…. Yasss??? No but this is actually good. Like, so good.
24) Joy Crookes - Oh a HIT !!!! While I do think Syd deserved this win more, this is amazing and I’m okay with it winning over the superior song! Yeah…. This is just SO good.
25) Lennon Stella - I feel like I slept on this…. Like hello??? It’s time for me to wake up !! this slaps !!
793 days 8 hours ago
hellomynameis347
01) K/DA - I’ve never been one for a K/DA release, and this doesn’t do anything for me. Lexie tries her best to save it but there’s just nothing to be done.

02) Tanerélle - Absolutely GAWGEOUS and fuck anyone who says otherwise. Fun fact: I fell asleep with this on loop a couple months ago and had a transcendent experience. I blame it for my recent mental health problems <3

03) Gryffin & Lova - I could not remember a single second of this song, and I see why now. Very basic dance number, but I can’t say I didn’t have a good time.

04) TWICE - They are the moment idc.

05) Kwon Eun Bi - This kind of bops, actually. Probably my least favorite of the IZ*ONE re-debuts we’ve gotten so far (Glassy supremacy), but it’s still a banger. That instrumental break is chef’s kiss.

06) Ashwarya - It’s a fun little groove, nothing incredibly special but enjoyable.

07) M.A.G.S. - I’m incredibly bored

08) Topaz Jones - Oh this is a fun little number, actually. I moved a bit, I did.

09) Losmipanda - I mean, not bad, but definitely not Best Of material

10) Kelsey Lu - Gorgeous gorgeous girls love Kelsey Lu, wish I’d actually voted in this week because this gorgeous hymn might have won.

11) Omega X - Oh I remember these kings! I’m a simple man, sometimes I need a noisy track that hurts my ears with some mediocre rap over it, and this fits the bill. I moved so much. (This is genuine btw, I love me a noisy boy group)

12) Magdalena Bay - I’ve never really understood the Magdalena Bay hype, they’re not for me. This hasn’t aged very well either so I’m gonna have to pass

13) Tiffany Trump - Absolutely the fuck not, actually

14) Miiesha - Oh this BOP I love this queen. Aged like wine yup

15) Conan Gray - Boo tomato tomato tomato. Nobody moved

16) Loren Gray - I’M A PIECE OF WORK! YUHHHHHHH! BUT I’M A WORK OF ART! Kind of a banger, the chorus goes hard.

17) Eartheater - It’s a shame that she turned out to be a Nazi, because this is gorg. So much better than How to Fight in every way, overall stunning.

18) Stela Cole - I’m suddenly glad I couldn’t vote in this week because I would not have been able to make it through this without losing my mind. This is the absolute worst song but in the funniest way possible. I’m rolling

19) Azealia Banks - I can’t do this today

20) Arctic Lake - I’m content with my loss to this. It’s a great little groove.

21) waa wei - Mom. The way this builds is just incredible

22) Yung Bae - I think this is my absolute least favorite of the Channel Tres features, I can’t lie. And we all know how I feel about Channel Tres in general.

23) Sofia Karlberg - I think this is my least favorite of the songs I’ve heard from her, but everything she puts out is solid so

24) Joy Crookes - Not for me, Feet Don’t Fail Me Now by Ana Golja outsold, if I’m being honest.

25) Lennon Stella - I’m bored
793 days 7 hours ago
ganghandedcat
01 : K/DA ft. Madison Beer, (G)I-DLE, Lexie Liu, Jaira Burns, Seraphine - More : What a horrid way to start off the show.
02 : Tanérelle - Mama Saturn's Galactica : What a HIT and what a way to start off the show!! Saur good...
03 : Gryffin & LOVA - Piece Of Me : There are no redeeming qualities to this snooze that sounds like it came from a portaloo.
04 : TWICE - The Feels : Did I participate this week? I don't remember. I had no recollection of this song, anyway. This is FINE but like I'm not moving I'm very... static.
05 : Kwon Eun Bi - The Door : So sexy and good and like it's just good. Not GREAT but very good and my stomach can handle it.
06 : ASHWARYA - Biryani : This is good! I'm liking it. Moving so much actually.
07 : M.A.G.S. - Smile : I love that you send this! This is so sexy again and they are too!! So much good flavour here...
08 : Topaz Jonez - Tootache : I'm shaking like this revolutionised my life back then and now it's still a really good track all round.
09 : LOSMIPANDA - #SPLAVARUSA : It's the post chorus in this song which grates for me, but otherwise it'd be good. SRBIJA <3
10 : Kelsey Lu - Due West : This is so good but like not my favourite from her? Do you get me? Do you read me. Still, good.
11 : Omega X - VAMOS : I forgot about this LMFAO! This drop is so bad sorry. At least I chuckled...
12 : Magdalena Bay - Chaeri : This is disgusting and vile.
13 : Tiffany Trump - Like A Bird : yaaaaaaaaas so good!!
14 : Miiesha - Made For Silence : The MV matches the vibe of the song perfectly, I think I'm bumping to it in a car. You get it. This isn't my fave but like, slay!
15 : Conan Gray - Telepath : ??? this is horrid get it off my screen these stinks...
16 : Loren Gray - Piece of Work : LMFAO iconic, that's it.
17 : Eartheater - Faith Consuming Hope : This song changed my life.
18 : Stela Cole - I Shot Cupid : LMFAO I forgot about this... slay but it's so bad.
19 : Azealia Banks - Luxury : Queen, good for her! She also wished death on me :(
20 : Arctic Lake - Lonely : I forgot about this, I don't even remember it. This is aight. Lacked a major moment.
21 : waa wei - In An Uncertain World : YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAS i'm crying sm. Timeless.
22 : Yung Bae ft. Channel Tres - Wonder : So smooth and sexy and sexual and oomph yes yes.
23 : Sofia Karlberg - Do It Again : A snooze. Better than her earlier releases and kinda gorgeous but as a package, bleh.
24 : Joy Crookes - Feet Don't Fail Me Now : I'm tired of this song both metaphorically and literally,,,, so bad....
25 : Lennon Stella - Fancy : I heard this song on Fortnite and it revolutionized my life I changed sm on this 3008 piece.
793 days 6 hours ago
Patrick319
01) K/DA - It's definitely chaotic, but not in a good way. I've never been infatuated with their music but even then they have better than this.
02) Tanerélle - Smooth, sexy and other worldly. What's not to love?
03) Gryffin & Lova - I forgot to rank this in my top 100. I think it's the best basic pop of the year. I moved.
04) TWICE - It has its moments but I've never been massively into their music. It's fine.
05) Kwon Eun Bi - I like this a lot more than I'd like to admit. I don't regularly listen to this but it has a lot of elements that appeal to me. Strong instrumental, and catchy song.
06) Ashwarya - This is probably one of the most overlooked songs of the year. It's perfect.
07) M.A.G.S. - On paper I should have LOVED this but it never clicked for me. I definitely respect it a lot more than I like it, but it's also a grower.
08) Topaz Jones - I'll admit I've completely overlooked this. I remembered liking it a lot but it got overshadowed by Duckwrth in the same week. Deserved a spot in my top 100.
09) Losmipanda - I still can't tell whether I love or hate this.
10) Kelsey Lu - I respect this, but fail to connect with it.
11) Omega X - I think I remember liking this. Moments of it are quite catchy, but they're no ENHYPEN.
12) Magdalena Bay - I still listen to this all the time. The build of this song is quite possibly one of the greatest builds I've ever heard. It couldn't go off any harder if it tried.
13) Tiffany Trump - I hate to admit I hum this all the time. It couldn't be any catchier if it tried.
14) Miiesha - This has aged off me a bit, but I can't deny the impact it had on me when submitted. It's so well-produced.
15) Conan Gray - It's definitely a well produced pop song, but I've liked other songs of his a lot more. This mostly passes me by now.
16) Loren Gray - Aged like milk I fear.
17) Eartheater - It's certainly an experience, but not one that I enjoy being immersed into.
18) Stela Cole - This was cute for about a second but it aged like milk when I realized it was going to win TSC.
19) Azealia Banks - I forgot to rank this in my top 100 but it's because it's not a song I associated with 2021. Really enjoyable song.
20) Arctic Lake - It's pleasant, but ultimately forgettable as a winner in the grand scheme of things.
21) waa wei - I can't remember whether this was one of my favourite ilovetosing submissions. I'm afraid it wasn't :( I'm failing to connect upon this listen.
22) Yung Bae - The fact this isn't a TSC winner frightens me.
23) Sofia Karlberg - I was afraid this would age for me but it still feels quite fresh.
24) Joy Crookes - This aged the moment I didn't get it. Just kidding. In all seriousness I don't listen to this song anymore but it's definitely good.
25) Lennon Stella - Her and Sofia were so ahead of the game. This is a perfect pop song.

open group

Tengaged Song Contest (Current)

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!