This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Best of TSC 2021 - Semi-Final 1

Topic » Best of TSC 2021 - Semi-Final..

816 days 21 hours ago
TolisKalkas
15) Lil Mariko - 'Shiny (ft. Full Tac)'

hellocat submitted Lil Mariko in TSC435 and came in 3rd place receiving 101 points.
816 days 21 hours ago
TolisKalkas
16) Odette - 'Herald'

missimogen submitted Odette in TSC428 and came in 9th place receiving 78 points.
816 days 21 hours ago
TolisKalkas
17) STAYC - 'So Bad'

Insanity submitted STAYC in TSC423 and came in 3rd place receiving 111 points.
816 days 21 hours ago
TolisKalkas
18) Sandy Lam - 'Speechless Song'

ilovetosing submitted Sandy Lam in TSC431 and came in 11th place receiving 62 points.
816 days 21 hours ago
TolisKalkas
19) Kali Mutsa - 'HaYaKo HaYaKo'

Alexeh23 submitted Kali Mutsa in TSC424 and came in 2nd place receiving 111 points.
816 days 21 hours ago
TolisKalkas
20) Omer Adam - 'Tel Aviv (ft. Arisa)'

1001games submitted Omer Adam in TSC429 and did not qualify for the finals.
816 days 21 hours ago
TolisKalkas
21) ENHYPEN - 'Drunk-Dazed'

Bibbles submitted ENHYPEN in TSC440 and came in 1st place receiving 154 points.
816 days 21 hours ago
TolisKalkas
22) Spice, Sean Paul, Shaggy - 'Go Down Deh'

TolisKalkas submitted Spice, Sean Paul, Shaggy in TSC436 and came in 23rd place receiving 34 points.
816 days 21 hours ago
TolisKalkas
23) Amber Lucid - 'Get Lost In The Music'

QueenMichelle submitted Amber Lucid in TSC444 and came in 1st place receiving 130 points.
816 days 21 hours ago
TolisKalkas
24) Griff - 'Black Hole'

Catch_a_falling_star submitted Griff in TSC423 and came in 8th place receiving 90 points.
816 days 21 hours ago
TolisKalkas
25) BewhY - '가라사대 (GOTTASADAE)'

ganghandedcat submitted BewhY in TSC433 and came in 1st place receiving 143 points.
816 days 21 hours ago
TolisKalkas
26) Victorious Cast - 'You Don't Know Me (ft. Elizabeth Gillies)'

NicoleF submitted Victorious Cast in TSC428 and did not qualify for the finals.
816 days 21 hours ago
TolisKalkas
27) Kevin Abstract - 'Miserable America'

Fritzyyyyy submitted Kevin Abstract in TSC443 and came in 2nd place receiving 108 points.
816 days 21 hours ago
TolisKalkas
The top 13 will move onto the finals!
816 days 16 hours ago
PennyTrationStan
01. everglow - u know that i come first..... it's funny... because they didn't L M A OOOOOOOOO. me buying votes to win against this song will never not be funny. if i'm being honest i do not care for this that much anymore. i don't believe it is as bad as some gay people make it out to be but like... in a world of aespa - savage, do we rly need this? im kind of sick of them rly. they need real jobs. at the end of the day mia and friends u are not a pirate. and u should've been an accountant instead. actually this kind of still goes but u didn't hear it from me.
02. sød ven - it's pretty. PRETTY BORING. HAW HAW HAW. in all seriousness, i can appreciate it as an objective piece. just not for me. think i would've preferred chungha's tinashe cosplay over this BUT THAT'S JUST THE OONTZ OONTZ GAY ME. don't quote me on that actually.
03. pace - truly don't know what came over me in esct39 when i decided to 12 this. at the time i did think this was a bit of a stunstun piece and i have no idea why. i guess i STILL think that but honestly this has only soured on me. it's very 2014 hozier which u know. i could appreciate the first merry go round but now? ick. like sød ven, objectively good (but is it?) i just don't rly care for it anymore.
04. halo kitsch - LMAOOOOOO this original contest was the PITS. ANYONE and their mamas would get a top 5 placement in that week and this is exhibit A. this is actually fine but unremarkable really. it is a show for the CW library i know some brunette white girl was running down a suburban street while this was playing. TERRIBLE LYRIC VIDEO by the way dear lord.

05. YOUHA - i hear you mouthbreathing no shower having pits sagging bitches typing and i'm going to have to ask you to stop. no. like seriously. you. yes you. right there. you were gonna type some shit weren't you? over how this aged? over how u didn't return much to it since the contest? how it's overrated? how karolina smnsjakm,nsakj,mn,mds zxm aszzndcdx outsold? LOL u people make me laugh. U'RE WRONG. what was that??? over how this did not deserve to win the first week of TSC or any week? how youha fell off? (she did but that is an entirely new conversation). well u're wrong. very wrong actually. and if u were to say something among those lines? i'm sorry but i'm going to have to ask you to just leave the forum. leave tengaged song contest. leave all song contests and don't return. like there's something rly fucked up with ur cognitive and ur dissonance like u know what i'm talking about?? like just don't speak on her behalf if u're gonna speak critically because what is there to critique. THE SONG? it is flawless. HER LOOK? she is pretty. LOOK AT HER DRESS! or alternatively if u are gonna say some vile factually WRONG shit just don't talk to me. just don't mention me don't interact with me do not speak with me because you have wronged me and my mama for life. and yes. youha is my mama. does she have two good songs? yes. is she a flop? yes she does not sell. does it for the arts not charts. did she went on to release the worst two songs u've ever heard in ur life after this? yes. BUT WE DON'T BLAME HER. WE BLAME JADEN JEONG AND WE HAVE TO GET HIM FIRED. PLEASE REMEMBER THIS, IT'S NOT HER FAULT. but anyways. yes. abittipsy. where to begin with abittipsy. you see, i did not know the meaning of happiness and fulfillment until i heard this song. on release day too. a lot of gay people were talking about it and i, a gay people. just saw her in the sequin dress looking all pretty and i had a feeling. i had like this feeling in my body that something was going to shift once i clicked the play button. and oh my god. january 13th 2021 was truly something. i layed at the top of my bed. i cried i peed i laughed i hummed along to the beats i learnt to speak fluent youha - abittipsy lyrics by the 20th listen. 100 listens later and i was hooked. like a little sissy boy i would hop from all corners of the house singing aloud, hoping none of u little even sissier boys would find this song and take it from me DARBE . and now i rise. the third biggest abittipsy stan ever according to the chuu bot. but really there is no one in the world who loves this song more than me. i truly do feel like i manifested this release. each and every night i would pray for a song to speak to me as much as this did. and wow. like. wow. i can't fathom ur pussy not falling out of ur body in a YASS fit as soon as the opening notes hit. the amount of quivering and trying to hold onto urself as youha sings delicately and passionately. and the way she stole it from NCT? that's what i'm tawking about. that's what real women do. we steal from the poor and we make it RICHER. and it all culminates with THEE high note. let me ask you. can bewhy belt for his life? no. he can only steal from kanye_west_yeezus.zip . can blanco sing out the highest note without the help of mahmood during brividi session practices? no no he cannot. AND DID YOUHA STEAL FROM NCT AND KYLIE MINOGUE???? mind your business. the charges were dropped. and even if she was guilty (she isn't) SHE DID IT BETTER. which is why i need you to understand this. you may not like her. you may not fuck with her. that's fine. but i will not be hearing from anyone that this isn't the greatest song of all time because like u're rly just trying to kid yourself. absolutely the most gorgeous piece of music i've ever heard. like wow. BUT ALSO JUSTICE FOR ADDISON RAE I AM SO SORRY TO THE SUNRAES.

06. ayla d'lyla, miss madeline - I MEAN..... A SHONG. they stole from kylie minogue's metal hip library and cranked that sh*t up to ELEVEN #fawkive. what a gorgeous and stunstun tune. wanted to steal this from turkeyluva so bad!!! it is such a hymn. WOMEN!!!
07. alina pash - i can excuse racism but i won't stand for beating me in the contest i was originally meant to win. larkins never said the n word they aged like wine! rot in jail s*ster! song still kinda bumps but u didn't hear this from me.
08. brave girls - this kinda grew on me but it is still that 2014 youtube royalty intro music. brave girls i cherish you but i have my limits.
09. fulminacci - TWO POINTS. if i'm being honest i have always thought of this to be a TAD overrated, but then again this isn't my go to sound. if anything the fact i do still enjoy it speaks abt it's quality! it's a good song, just one i've never been massively into. u get it
10. trisha paytas - it is 2022 we listen to sarah brand now
11. AWA - aw this song is kind of rapidly ageing as we speak but u know. it still bumps kinda! the word gentrified comes to my mind but my hips are still swaying u would think this was a ganghandedcat send? ya i still like this, although its not the serve it was a couple of months ago.
12. dr. peacock - YASSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS #whenajokecannevergotoofar . WE LOVE U DR PEACOCK
13. majid jordan - AGAIN, like AWA, the word gentrified does come to mind. this has always felt like a piece of stale the weeknd pop to me. and let me tell u i am eating it up. like wow. they were truly in their cosplay element. they ripped out abel's thorax and sung through his vocal chords and the result was magical. STILL gentrified but a piece i could listen to while i dive in the deep blue binary ocean waves.
14. RAYE - awe raye. i feel for her cause no one in her label really likes her and everyone in tsc is very envious of her invejosos rainhaaaaaaa é verdade é verdade. this is her best song which is the sad thing. absolutely gorgeous still. hooks on top of hooks just all crammed up in there. could sigrid do this? on the full moon of septober 31st maybe. that is to say she couldn't. just a rly well executed pop song<3
15. lil mariko - hellocat truly a selfless angel because if i saw charlotte cardin in a best of lineup i would've had to withdraw and i am so so so serious. in a post kim petras slut pop world i can just appreciate this a lot more. music with personality music with beats music with flavor and flare wow.
16. odette - THE CORRECT CHOICE i trust missimogen to make the right call on nearly everything stereo jane send not taken into account. i haven't returned much to this after its contest because i needed a breather from how immense it is but uh yeah O_O GORGEOUS! these pots and pans are SAD and they WILL tell you about it. she is belting and we love her for it. RAINHA!
17. STAYC - they are seriously never going to top this. one of the best kpop debuts period? an argument could be made. think it was jackson who described this as untouched by the veronicas by way of mario kart 64 soundtrack which only describes how gorgeous this piece is. still hasn't aged! can stereotype say the same? NO. gorgeous gorgeous song! STREAM RUN2U I THINK THAT SONG WAS CUTE.
18. sandy lam - NEW COMMENTARY THAT IS NOT REUSED INCOMING and here it is girls, by far my favorite #ilovetosing submission. this is just so gorgeous and artful and WOW the collapse, y’know? she just woke up one day and decided the ray of light gays needed NOURISHMENT. lingua ignota? bjork? sarah brand? none of them have NOTHING on art pop connoisseur sandy lam. i love everything about this, it’s so theatrical and for 2011, the production doesn’t sound dated at all! truly a cinematic pop masterpiece, society owes a lot to speechless song for being so incredibly masterful.
19. kali mutsa - ALEXEH TWENTY THREE KIND OF A SELLOUT BECAUSE WE ALL KNOW THIS WASN'T THEIR BEST FIRST HALF TSC ENTRY. but i digress. this is still really pretty and a collapse to be fair! how flavorful.
20. omer adam - what the f*ck. WE WANTED PATENT PENDING???? BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK
21. ENHYPHEN - ratio + andrea valle is better. the official music video being used for this i know that's WRONG and that is why they're going to lose. ok new commentary that is definetly not reused from my best of blogs incoming u know it's kinda aged since it won but this really does remind me of the crazy early 10s electropop, like seriously this would slot right in kesha's first two albums LOL. and it totally goes off too. maybe twinks can make good music. a stomper for the ages i say. [LAST SENTENCE AGED LIKE MILK I THINK]
22. spice, sean paul, shaggy - i think we should put sean paul in a kpop girlgroup. i'm thinking cherry bullet
23. ambar lucid - she is the moment. and she is better than joy crookes. will my points reflect that? i think so but i cannot promise u that much. still not fully obsessed with this but it is objectively really good.
24. griff - i wanna say...... wine? i'm scared to say it. but i think i'll go with it. yeah i like this now. the fisher price production grew on me and u cannot deny that hook. i'm rooting for griff actually! the queen of gentrification.
25. bewhy - BOOOOOOOO LOSER !!! and u can blame darbe for introducing me to the works of kanye west because i have beef with this song now. full on black skinhead cosplay actually. of course j4ckwilko was wagging his little tail to this. but we're not ready for that conversation. does the song still knock? well. i gtg
26. victorious cast - she is better than bewhy gottasadae
27. kevin abstract - ANOTHER OBJECTIVELY GOOD SONG THAT I AM NOT MASSIVELY OBSESSED WITH BUT CAN RESPECT ON A MUSICAL LEVEL AND HONESTLY DO ENJOY QUITE A BIT IT'S JUST THAT BLONDE HAIR YEAH I BLEACHED IT YOU CAN CALL ME KELICE.

open group

Tengaged Song Contest (Current)

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!