This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

TSC 456 Final

Topic » TSC 456 Final

949 days 10 hours ago
ganghandedcat
01 : Ava Max - Blood, Sweat & Tears : What a boring submission and what a boring submission in general...

02 : Daughter - No Care : I'm not in LOVE with this but I can tell the level of quality which went into this... Good song with a nice progression.

03 : CHERRY ON TOP - Maybe : Another sugary and sweet South Korean song, it's been common these past few weeks. This is fine but lacks a certain... je ne sais quoi?

04 : Tanerélle - Mama Saturn's Galactica : What a gorgeous submission, had this on my list and I have to commend whoever sent this on their video editing skills. WINNER feels logical here...

05 : Foxes - Sister Ray : Oh I'm not a fan of this sound at all it's just so boring and bland for me like.... eh? I would maybe like this more five years ago.

06 : Ichon - La Vie : I was expecting a serve and boy did we get one. I do wish this had more of an oomph to it but the way he growls reminds me of some men I know and this makes me like it more. Serve!

07 : Tiffany Trump - Like A Bird : Who knew that Tiffany would have released such an intellectual piece as a seventeen year old, featuring the company of Sprite. This is just good in every way (aside from the men rapper in this). Very smart.

08 : Majid Jordan - Summer Rain : This isn't as good as their previous song but it's still nice? I wish there was more in the chorus. I don't move but I sway... I guess. Solid.

09 : Kelsy Karter - Love Me or Hate Me : The only positive here for me is her accent coming through in some of the verses. The rest of this just feels like convoluted tripe.

10 : Eyedi - Caffeine : There's parts of this which make me think this is really good but that chorus just falls totally flat on my ears. Fails to be sexy.

11 : Ayda Jebat - Parah Parah : LMAO! I knew this for a while but I think this was very.. yes. It's not good but it's comedic and that's what I can appreciate. I think that the dance version of this is more of a serve, but I'm living for the ice cream advertisement in this.

12 : Alex Newell & DJ Cassidy - Kill The Lights : This is absolutely atrocious. I would hope to like a release from Alex Newell but this is simply atrocious with no redeeming qualities.

13 : Mereba - Rider : This feels very current for the TSC climate and it's a really adorable smooth listen. Not for my free listening but I respect it. I think Mereba has better.

14 : Emy Alupei - Alien : I was thinking this as I tried The Challenge: Roblox (BETA) and I couldn't contain myself. This song has a really good rap verse but that chorus isn't the tea. I think this will eat up the YouTube contests though...

15 : Ylona Garcia - All That : LMAO this is a funny piece. It's objectively bad but it's also bopping?? idk this just hooks me in.

16 : Kelela - Blue Light : Objectively I should like this but I don't really. It's good but not great. It falls flat in comparison to other Kelela songs, but I still respect the artistic quality in this. I hope to see more, better Kelela songs in the future.

17 : INNA ft. Marian Hill - Diggy Down : Yikes.... So many INNA bops to choose from and you go for this? I hate this contest.

18 : Liam Payne - Bedroom Floor : Yikes... Who did this. I hope you get permanently removed from this group. Bella Thorne though... queen.

19 : Juliette Armanet - Le dernier jour du disco : I SHOULD like this, and it starts off so promisingly, but that increase into the chorus with that disco vibe just isn't for me like I can't really feel it. I'm not ascending, I'm staying STILL. Great verses but the chorus isn't doing it for me. A good post-chorus though.

20 : Keni Thomas - Another Mexico Song : I hate this but lmao well done you gave me an iconic listen. That's all. Reminds me of Irish country in a way?

21 : Rebecca Black - Worth It for the Feeling : I wish I could get into it more but I am not a massive fan of her music like it just stays on a relative flatline... Not bad again but feels like the rest of the week where a lot is missing.

22 : Stereo Jane - Time of My Life : This is generic, yes, but it's okay. I respect the quality here in a good way. Not for my spare time but it's a good song still. I like it.

23 : Juan Magán - Bailando por Ahi : LMAOOO I hate you.... It's so bad but I'm kinda moving more than to a lot of songs this week. Well done.
949 days 9 hours ago
hellomynameis347
1. Ava Max - I think it’s time to ban the she-gremlin from TSC, I really do.

2.  Daughter - Oh they popped ALL the way off. 2015-16 era Daughter is simply incredible music, and even if this is a different sound than they usually went with, it still slaps.

3. CHERRY ON TOP - This is cute! I like a bit more forward motion in kpop songs, but this wasn’t bad. Kind of feels like something Oh My Girl or Gfriend would release as a b-side.

4. Tanarelle - Gorgeous. Enough said.

5. Foxes - Not feeling this one. Too much disco, not enough substance

6. Ichon - Why are we sending Colors Show performances that aren’t NATHY PELUSO? This isn’t bad, and I love the French, but I do wish it had done a bit more, because this felt a bit empty in places.

7. Tiffany Trump - Fuck all the way off <3.

8. Majid Jordan - HUGE drop in quality after Waves of Blue, I fear. Still decent, just not as great as his other entry was.

9. Kelsy Karter - Not really in the mood for off-brand Avril Levigne at this point in my life, unfortunately.

10. Eyedi - Very glad there’s no semis this week because I know y’all would have done her dirty again. This is incredible. Love her voice and the bassy instrumental, and the chorus definitely had me moving.

11. Ayda Jebat - Appreciate the ethnic vibe, very nice.

12. Alex Newell & DJ Cassidy - This would have been a 12 5 years ago, honestly. I still move quite a bit, but it’s definitely a product of the 2016 music scene.

13. Mereba - Oh this is STUNNING. Great chill beat, I might have to add this to my study playlist actually.

14. Emy Alupei - Vile. Horrid. Rotted. Next.

15. Ylona Garcia - You know it’s gonna be good if 88rising releases it. Love the funk vibe.

16. Kelela - I’m a tad bored, unfortunately.

17. INNA - She’s here so often and I still can’t remember what a single one of her songs sounds like. I’m sure I’ll forget this in the next 10 minutes too.

18. Liam Payne - Nope.

19. Juliette Armanet - I enjoyed parts of this, but overall it didn’t leave much of an impact

20. Keni Thomas - Absolutely fucking NOT

21. Rebecca Black - Wait this kind of bops? I’ve never been a huge fan of her stuff even post-Friday, but this is kind of hitting for me.

22. Stereo Jane - They pop up out of nowhere every year and then are never heard from again until their appearance the next year. This is meh, not sure it was worth the send.

23. Juan Magan - What a horrible way to end a contest!
949 days 8 hours ago
Alexeh23
hi start gathering pls
949 days 8 hours ago
turkeylover
hey besties
949 days 8 hours ago
Alexeh23
let's get this to page 5 before the who's who
949 days 8 hours ago
PennyTrationStan
https://i.imgur.com/NqptS9c.gif
949 days 8 hours ago
turkeylover
is this the part where i spam x's or
949 days 8 hours ago
Alexeh23
i've had it with being good... it gets you nowhere... from now on... i'm gonna be bad... i'm gonna be very bad
949 days 8 hours ago
PennyTrationStan
https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/0/0a/Helicopter_gif_1340244-00292-00299.gif
949 days 8 hours ago
Alexeh23
x
949 days 8 hours ago
ryan5676
okay
949 days 8 hours ago
ganghandedcat
x
x
x
949 days 8 hours ago
Alexeh23
x
949 days 8 hours ago
Alexeh23
x
949 days 8 hours ago
turkeylover
x

open group

Tengaged Song Contest (Current)

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!