This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

TSC 456 Final

Topic » TSC 456 Final

939 days 2 hours ago
ryan5676
01) Ava Max – The she-devil has returned to bring something that sounds so unoriginal and geschmacklos
02) Daughter – Meh I find her singing to be lacking átak and that is plain to see when you’re hearing its bland taste
03) CHERRY ON TOP – This is a very dreamy song that sounds very alright but on the other hind it gets very nyájas for me
04) Tanarélle – Oh dear god is that her vocals because frankly it is sranje with zero energy put in and I would rather fall asleep than listen to more
05) Foxes – My head is rather nodding along to the beat and yeah, her voice is жақсы but sadly they don’t gel together creating what you call a mess
06) Ichon – Now this is much more like it with his voice being so ziek to hear and that beat is something I simply adore
07) Tiffany Trump – Who in their right mind would dance to this appalling ohavný song that has no music quality anyway
08) Majid Jordan – Yes, I am screaming with so much glädje hearing this great anthem with a powerful pop beat and awesome vocals that are serving
09) Kelsy Karter – She is certainly a rock goddess that puts so much power in this and it is so 朗朗上口 that I really dig it
10) Eyedi – I’m sorry but the beat is super repetitive making this feel so wepesi to hear and her vocals aren’t doing anything
11) Ayda Jebat – Oh yeah give me more of this ethnic epic ness that is standing out so much here and it’s so απίστευτος
12) Alex Newell & DJ Cassidy – The DJ is coming to bring this dance beat that is giving me discoteca fever in so many ways with her vocals being the star
13) Mereba – Dear god this is coming in at a snail pace and I can barely hear the vocalist who is kamala by the way so end of story
14) Emy Alupei – Yeah, I got to admit that I feel like an alien hearing this song with it’s weird beats and it is so анти-климатски when it comes to the beat drop
15) Ylona Garcia – Come on and send us back in time to where this slaps so แข็ง with it being a banger that I live for
16) Kelela – Wait is this really it as nothing happens going by quickly and here, she doesn’t sing and it’s just too nuobodu
17) INNA – Nope I am not here for this trainwreck as I don’t like her pitchy vocals and this music so'radi for all I care
18) Liam Payne – I don’t mind him as he has got pæn vocals which is good but the song is lacking in entertainment value
19) Juliette Armanet – I didn’t expect this combination of ballad and dance but it works so much making my head move in rhythm which is fantastique
20) Keni Thomas – Oh great we got a dated country song on our hands and it’s so payak making me feel nothing
21) Rebecca Black – I keep forgetting that she is a real artist and this is a kbir effort coming from someone like her but the song can’t hit those higher levels the good artists are on
22) Stereo Jane – Is this what they are trying with the music not giving power and their vocals sound very tiring being so langweileg to hear
23) Juan Magán – Already his auto tune can be heard a mile away and it doesn’t even sound good anyway as this is all çöp
938 days 14 hours ago
ianfitz0012
01) Ava Max - really just an uninspiring choice that gives me no satisfaction after one listen. I don’t hate it but I wanted more
02) Daughter - the title just about sums it
03) CHERRY ON TOP - this is completely unusual and feels like it'll play for 30 seconds at the end of a pokemon movie… it's just so bland tbh but weird at the same time
04) Tanarélle - this song sounded the complete same throughout
05) Foxes - just like ava, it's not her best but this is better than foxes' first single from this era
06) Ichon - good instrumental annoying vocals
07) Tiffany Trump - literally what the fuck
08) Majid Jordan - well this man isn't going to run away with this this time it was borderline the weeknd boring vibes
09) Kelsy Karter - anything remotely with energy I support
10) Eyedi - for some reason I found myself responding positively to this song and actually wanting to see it through
11) Ayda Jebat - the closest thing to a bop so far, I'm living for the synchronous dancing
12) Alex Newell & DJ Cassidy - this is almost as random as the fucking ava max song
13) Mereba - sweet like caramel but probably just as slow as it too. I'm in danger of getting too sleepy from this
14) Emy Alupei - wait I didn't expect this to actually be a bop
15) Ylona Garcia - decent hook I just wish this was slightly less basic
16) Kelela - I'm not very impressed with this tbh it was more noisy than I expected to be and didn't resolve for me
17) INNA - oh you mean mariah hill's got it? Bopppppp
18) Liam Payne - bella thorne is a turn off and why this is in falsetto I don't know but it's not working for
19) Juliette Armanet - actually pretty solid and I found reasons to dig this. Specifically the "disco" as she says. It was a welcome change to this tsc
20) Keni Thomas - I did enjoy this until it turned like problematic with all the random mexico sound-ups
21) Rebecca Black - if I'm being honest her voice improved slightly but her production improved more greatly. This is just ok
22) Stereo Jane - this is giving me like 2007 radio disney girlz rock vibes but not as iconic
23) Juan Magán - not iconic enough sorry
938 days 2 hours ago
uwukween
1 ava max - garbage you cant make me listen to that
2 daughter - i care about this <3
3 cherry on top - this is giving me mii music  wii music creator, total garbage i hate this. i think they hate it as well, save them.
4 tanarelle - so good, am transcending through the galaxies
5 foxes - this is really average sister.
6 ichon - this is really sultry beats, gives me la vie.
7 tiffany trump - she’s done it yet again. she fucked elon musk and stole grimes’ whole entire brand, causing grimes to be just a shell of a woman…. the absolute power that tiffany trump has, is scary. she is really her father’s daughter…. 
8 majid jordan - i hate men :(
9 kelsey - she is so goofy, her life frucking sucks
10 eyedi - this is like caffeine, i am shaking, i am quivering, and i am anxious.
11 ayda jebat - this is really giving, i really thoroughly enjoy this and this has a lot of depth and production value and i can appreciate the details that ayda jebat has crafted and manufactured. this is feeding me La Cremaria
12 alex newell - kill this pussy!!!! serve,, absolute whopper. GAY RIGHTS!
13 mereba - this is  giving beats, thiis is giving something, but is it enough? i fear not. slay though.
14 emy alupei - she is a clown <3 she took a bath <3 she drinks cappucions <3 this is really challenging to listen to but i live for her
15 ylona garcia - she is trying to give ALL OF THAT,, but where is all that? this is only giving some of that, the rest is in 2020 i fear.
16 kelela - this is giving me the beats of the heart, this makes me move, i see the light, im yassing
17 inna - diggy down to hell and never come back
18 liam payne - this is really serving ansel elgort ft charlie puth. i have had enough. humpa humpa.
19 juliette aramanet - THISS IS GIVING ME EVERYTHING YAS BITCH SLAYYYYYY step on that piano girl give me disco dancing queen xoxox
20 kent  thomass - 😔
21 rebecca black - this is giving me nothing
22 stereo jane - this feels like gentrification.
23 juan magan - i love this :hearteyes:, meaningful beats, luis fonsi could never.
937 days 23 hours ago
LornaHollas
Well hello there. Long time no see

1.        Ava Max “Blood, Sweat & Tears” – Feels like a standard Ava Max track
2.        Daughter “No Care” – Really dig the sound to this. Really enjoyed it
3.        CHERRY ON TOP “Maybe” – It was very sugary sweet!
4.        Tanarélle “Mama Saturn's Galactica” – She has a nice voice but the song was a bit dull and one note. What was with the movie maker “winner” at the end?
5.        Foxes “Sister Ray” – This song is just a big ball of fun
6.        Ichon “La Vie” – Feels like something you’d hear in a coffee lounge. It was nice though
7.        Tiffany Trump “Like a Bird” – A WORK OF ART! TIFFANY TRUMP WINNER OF TSC 456!
8.        Majid Jordan “Summer Rain” – It was fine
9.        Kelsy Karter “Love Me or Hate Me” – Her music is always great!
10.        Eyedi “Caffeine” – After the first chorus I was bopping along
11.        Ayda Jebat “Parah Parah” – Not sure how I feel about this. This song was a vibe and then the messy beatdrop kind of ruined it.
12.        Alex Newell & DJ Cassidy “Kill the Lights” – Alex always delivers bops! This is great!
13.        Mereba “Rider” – It was fine. A bit one note
14.        Emy Alupei “Alien” – This is something that exists
15.        Ylona Garcia “All That” – Oooh I was bopping along to this from the beginning
16.        Kelela “Blue Light” – I really like how odd this is
17.        INNA “Diggy Down” – This is a messy bop
18.        Liam Payne “Bedroom Floor” – Didn’t we suffer enough in the Christmas special?
19.        Juliette Armanet “Le dernier jour de disco” – I was vibing along to this. Quite good
20.        Keni Thomas “Another Mexico Song” – ok then…
21.        Rebecca Black “Worth It for the Feeling” – This song is such a bop! Love her!
22.        Stereo Jane “Time of My Life” – This is quite nice
23.        Juan Magán “Bailando por Ahi” – Well that was a horrible way to end the contest!
937 days 22 hours ago
J2999
001. Ava Max - 'Blood, Sweat & Tears' : Ava Max has some bops for sure… but what is this… it’s decent, not her worst, but like was hoping for more. The ‘na na na’ sorta sent me, but yeah her songs are better where they just … give more. Her blood sweat and tears were not given here haha :|
002. Daughter - 'No Care' : There’s parts to this that can slightly be gotten into, but as a whole it doesn’t do a whole lot and misses the mark a fair amount.
003. CHERRY ON TOP - 'Maybe' : Yeah this ain’t it.
004. Tanarélle - 'Mama Saturn's Galactica' : As the week progresses it really is just getting worse…. The end part was like decent, but that’s about all.
005. Foxes - 'Sister Ray' : The chorus is a pleasant bop, Foxes really is 2/2 for delivery on songs I’ve heard with her in, a song I’ll continue to listen to after this week.
006. Ichon - 'La Vie' : This being in French really does project it further, quite liked this, chill but good. Checkmark.
007. Tiffany Trump - 'Like a Bird' : Stop I’m weak ‘Republican Dance Edition’. Obviously this is a 12. Whoever the guy is singing sorta is a serve… there’s only so much resisting that can be done.
008. Majid Jordan - 'Summer Rain' : This was good, pretty laid back but good vibes, enjoyable listen.
009. Kelsy Karter - 'Love Me or Hate Me' : Actually a solid listen, pleasant surprise, the chorus goes off really well but in general just a good song.
010. Eyedi - 'Caffeine' : As a whole the music is quite solid, decent stuff. The like singing n that is fine, but yeah the music is the better part. Decent overall.
011. Ayda Jebat - 'Parah Parah' : As a whole the verses are meh but the chorus is good, salvages the song anyway, some good music parts to it. Some of the music quite serves.
012. Alex Newell & DJ Cassidy - 'Kill the Lights' : Yeah this is fine, heard quite a few times previously so like less positive thoughts / vibes from it compared to what there probably was before, but still like it enough. Stop why the sudden just… cut off at the end…
013. Mereba - 'Rider' : Yeah definitely not my kinda thing.
014. Emy Alupei - 'Alien' : Bye not Emy… Sorta floored at the fact this is actually…. Pretty good lmao did not see that one coming, but yea quite a good song.
015. Ylona Garcia - 'All That' : The chorus is decent, the rest is alright, yeah it’s not bad.
016. Kelela - 'Blue Light' : Didn’t really get into this much at all. But it’s got a couple fine parts.
017. INNA - 'Diggy Down' : Some parts with good music, as a whole this is something I’d tend to like, I prefer other stuff of similar vibes this week but like it nevertheless, takes it.
018. Liam Payne - 'Bedroom Floor' : I forgot this song even existed…. This is a good song though so no complaints at it appearing.
019. Juliette Armanet - 'Le dernier jour de disco' : This chorus really is a foot tapper lowkey bop, gg there. Good song as a whole.
020. Keni Thomas - 'Another Mexico Song' : Just… lmao? It really is the fact there’s redeeming qualities about this… like parts of this that are actually… like borderline catchy / just decent…. interesting.
021. Rebecca Black - 'Worth It for the Feeling' : It’s… ok… it’s really not something to get your life to like Friday sorta was, but it’s not bad, just… mostly exists really.
022. Stereo Jane - 'Time of My Life' : This is fine, it’s like… consistently decent throughout really but there’s nothing standout captivating of it.
023. Juan Magán - 'Bailando por Ahi' : Interesting one, the song like half is sorta just a come and go whilst simultaneously is like… quite a serve lmao it’s very easy to bop to, soooo overall massive plus for the song.
937 days 13 hours ago
Darbe
01) Ava Max - Not really bringing anything new to the table with this one. A half-decent pop song but very ordinary.
02) Daughter - I’ve loved some of their tracks. This one is a bit messier, perhaps would need re-listens to appreciate.
03) CHERRY ON TOP - I’m not into this style but it was pleasant. It was nice that they were happy.
04) Tanarélle - This was pretty good, a nice dreamy feel to it. A bit predictable in the current TSC climate.
05) Foxes - I love the chorus to this song. It feels like a throwback to a decade ago, but one that I’m surprisingly appreciating.
06) Ichon - The production is pretty solid. The song is okay. A bit vibey, a bit of a non-event.
07) Tiffany Trump - I surprisingly enjoyed the first verse which was actually pretty ethereal despite the autotune. The chorus is a bit jarring though.
08) Majid Jordan - Not the most revolutionary Weeknd rip-off I’ve heard this year (brad habits), but yeah it’s still pretty solid.
09) Kelsy Karter - I didn’t like this on first listen, but now I’m responding to it a bit more positively. Not as overly edgy as I remember it being. Decent.
10) Eyedi - I’ve heard this a few times and I dig it! I like the retro production and overall sensual feel of the song. Strong.
11) Ayda Jebat - I was scared this was going to be another Cleopatra. I was right to be scared. This is just as chaotic and messy. Where’s the structure? Absolutely not for me.
12) Alex Newell & DJ Cassidy - Much like that Years & Years song from a few months back, this chorus literally sounds like it samples HAPPY BIRTHDAY. That’s not a good thing. This was an average disco attempt imo. 

13) Mereba - On my first listen this gave me absolutely nothing. When I focused more it was better actually. I think I need more listens to fully decide as this was incredibly understated.
14) Emy Alupei - When she mentioned she was a musician on last week’s episode I did believe it was possible someone would make this move. Not supporting her on the show and her music sounds as trashy as I expected it to.
15) Dawn The Shitbag - Left in 2020.
16) Kelela - This was really good. I like the slightly experimental R&B style it’s going for. Solid.
17) INNA - This felt pretty dated and cheap to me. I didn’t hate it but I didn’t really enjoy it either.
18) Liam Payne - This being eligible is still hilarious to me. Anyway, I enjoyed this quite a bit back in late 2017. I remember my mam used to love it. I never listen to it now, and it’s a product of its time so hasn’t aged amazingly, but it’s still decent and makes me feel nostalgic.
19) Juliette Armanet - Oh dang, I added this to my TSC potentials playlist yesterday not knowing it was in this contest. Feeling devastated. This is solid though. Refreshing disco vibes!
20) Keni Thomas - I was brought up on country music. My nana would probably love this. Pleasant.
21) Rebecca Black - I love Rebecca, she’s so sweet I’m always rooting for her. Probably her most mature sounding release to date actually. I liked it, it was very sultry.
22) Stereo Jane - This was better than I expected it to be based on the name as I can’t remember caring for their previous submissions. Has the 2000s rock vibe that has been disappearing in TSC the last few months.
23) Juan Magán - Thanks for making me smile for yet another week Daniel. Love u.
937 days 3 hours ago
QueenMichelle
01) Ava Max - sending her in 2021 is already slightly embarrassing but u could've atleast chosen an actual bop (naked) this is one of the worst songs ive heard from her.

02) Daughter - the start was kinda cunt but it was all downhill from there, i can handle talk singing on some songs but it wasnt working on this one for me like atleast TRY to follow the melody mama.

03) CHERRY ON TOP - i need songs to relax me, and this is doing that. its been done better but i found this so cute and enjoyable to listen to.

04) Tanerélle - a life changing experience for sure. the song exudes excellence n the song is effortless actually. there's not much going on production wise yet i was so immersed and it just got better by the end. top tier lyricism btw.

05) Foxes - bri'ish stinky synth has returned congratulations on brads 12's etc. honestly i have had this song on repeat at times. its not groundbreaking especially compared to her old bops but i can't say i didnt enjoy it at least a little.

06) Ichon - when i saw "a colors show" i knew i was in for a slay. i love being right, this was very very good. production serving, vocals on POINT, in french. what more could a f word like me ask for? i was never bored. winner.

07) Tiffany Trump - the fact this genuinely slayed me like no im sick.. this was so cunt i hate her. this was quite lifechanging actually. it SHOULD be terrible, and i guess it objectively is? but i was moving so hard UNIRONICALLY. horrid white ppl video but bop.

08) Majid Jordan - i fear that i was not impressed. their last song was more instant for me, this is just a cheap the weeknd tribute personally!

09) Kelsy Karter - my gawd u really fell off sister. her song last year was actually unique and a bop, this was angsty shit and i was not impressed.

10) Eyedi - something was missing i fear. i dont think i liked eyedi's last song either. the problem was that the chorus didnt interest me.

11) Ayda Jebat - everyones calling this so chaotic n messy, but am i a greedy f word for wanting MORE? like i wanted her to throw every sound on the planet into this song but i didnt get that. like i want to hear a CRASH, a BANG, something! i respect that she tried though.

12) Alex Newell & DJ Cassidy - this really is one of the most unremarkable songs i've heard in my life. i had a straight face while listening to this. like atleast send GOOD disco.

13) Mereba - this grew on me since tuesday for sure. i mean this is only my 2nd listen but i went into this listen thinking it was a meh song, now i think it's good. i could see myself replaying this after a few more listens, it's that type of song.

14) Emy Alupei - u shouldve stuck to being a sheep on the challenge cause what the FUCK is this mama. HAWRIBLE.

15) Ylona Garcia - BOPPPPPPPP. life changing song honestly. it's so funny like i giggle at the chorus every single time. I can't make the song not bop.

16) Kelela - this was SO much better than the last song i heard from her, i'm sorta bald. getting a mixture between banks & fka twigs vibes and i love that. i think this is one of the most original songs of the contest.

17) INNA - really? this is like her worst song i'm so dead. atleast send life changing song "in your eyes". I'M BORED.

18) Liam Payne - whoever sent this needs to leave tsc forever im not kidding. terrible terrible song.

19) Juliette Armanet - i'm back in my french era after listening to song 6 & this, this was good. even better on 2nd listen kinda. i just hear this playing at the end of shrek 2 and i love that so much. the verdict: she served.

20) Keni Thomas - get AWAY from me. like you know this white man is racist. dont make me sick im muting this so quick.

21) Rebecca Black - BOP BOP BOP BEST SONG EVER CREATED. my god this still hits so hard on the millionth listen. she needs to make a whole ALBUM of this, like please dont make another song with dorian electra we need more of THIS. HERE WE GO AGAIN... slayed.

22) Stereo Jane - they pop up randomly every year and then i never hear of them until the next time they pop up. i must say this was catchy. i'm kinda into it. i like the way their voices sound on the chorus.

23) Juan Magán - i was not amused, get it off my screen neowwww.
936 days 23 hours ago
Fritzyyyyy
01) Ava Max - Genuinely almost didn't jury this week because I saw Ava Max first in the running order. It wasn't painful enough for me to uncommit to jurying, but verrrrrry middling stuff.
02) Daughter - Had a lot of potential but it didn't let me breathe whatsoever and lacked any sort of catchiness.
03) CHERRY ON TOP - Sweet, but mostly boring. I expected a bit more energy from a group calling themselves CHERRY ON TOP but perhaps that's just ~me~
04) Tanarélle - Her tone is so rich and stunning I fucking LOVE IT. Atmospheric production/good lyrics, but the vocal is the real star here for me. Yeah, this was gorgeous.
05) Foxes - Lacks a bit of personality for the genre in my eyes, but it's solid regardless.
06) Ichon - COLOR Shows almost always slap, so the bar is HIGH here. Probably the least -exciting- send of the COLOR shows to TSC thus far, but I absolutely vibed to this.
07) Tiffany Trump - The way that about 70% of this is an actual genuine serve, lmfao.
08) Majid Jordan - Ladies and gentlemen, the weeknd. Smooth as fuck. Perfect chilled vibes.
09) Kelsy Karter - Very typical angsty stuff -- I'm afraid I expected better from her after I blessed us with smash hit "Devil On My Shoulder." It's not awful, but I feel like she's better and more unique than THIS. 
10) Eyedi - Average but relaxing verses, solid production, GOOD chorus. I like this.
11) Ayda Jebat - I wouldn't say the execution is the BEST, but very here for an ethnobop right now.
12) Alex Newell & DJ Cassidy - Alex's voice is always a serve and a half and I do enjoy the chorus, but the rest does not do it for me (annoys me more than anything, honestly).
13) Mereba - Smooth. Initially thought it was lacking impact, but it grew on me as it went on, and I think it'd continue to grow with further listens.
14) Emy Alupei - lmfao the transition to the raspy voice threw me and sent me every time. A rare case of a messy attempt at a bop that I'm having trouble getting behind.
15) Ylona Garcia - Immediately scrolled to Darbe's comment for this and was not disappointed. <3 I can't make the music unbop, especially the jazzy porn instrumental in the chorus. <3
16) Kelela - Another late send that I RESPECT because it would have gotten absolutely shit on by the masses a few years ago. Gorg.
17) INNA - I fuck with INNA even if she has a tendency to underwhelm, and I will continue to fuck with her despite this being super underwhelming too. ^_^
18) Liam Payne - I was in the middle of typing "this is fine" but IS IT REALLY? I'd probably switch it off if it came on the radio.
19) Juliette Armanet - While it's not my favorite song in the contest, this feels like the winner to me and I'd be absolutely fine with that.
20) Keni Thomas - I almost quit this week on song 20, you absolute monster.
21) Rebecca Black - Didn't think that I'd be saying this about a Rebecca Black song, but I would absolutely do BIG GIRL THINGS (s*x) to this.
22) Stereo Jane - It's fine and listenable, but I didn't connect to this one at all.
23) Juan Magán - Energy good. The rest bad.
936 days 21 hours ago
selisic
01) Ava Max
We are bopping to this massive Amanda Ava Koci, Miss Wisconsin paving the path for the girls. 
02) Daughter
Mama is this the ghost we see in those haunted hotel movies??? Though this video is a mood, me dancing at 3AM to a bop.
03) CHERRY ON TOP
Love the water bottle advertisement of the song. I mean it's a cute song, but it just stays flat.
04) Tanarélle
Omg Mama Saturn her rings go round and round we love it. NOT WINNER AT THE END I"M DYING ffjkldsnfjfnsjdl
05) Foxes
Just for mentioning Gemini no. It's an alright song but eh.
06) Ichon
I'm loving the beats and his vocals, but where is the extra umph in the song? IT had the potential but it could've added more to be better.
07) Tiffany Trump
Tiffany Trump is the reason why Trump won my state of Texas with this wonderful song, like a bird i'm ascending!
08) Majid Jordan
Girll......... this is the dollar store The Weeknd, get off my screen and never appear again.
09) Kelsy Karter
Love Me or Hate Me....... I've decided to Love it! We are jamming bless Kelsy for being after the last tragic song and cleansing our ears with TALENT.
10) Eyedi
Mam why is this giving me nothing, I was hoping to enjoy it but no.
11) Ayda Jebat
She's giving us the moves the beats, AJ go offffffffffffffffffffffffff. The ice cream looks good as well.
12) Alex Newell & DJ Cassidy
I mean we like the upbeat energy but this just lacks something. Sorry Alex & Cassidy.
13) Mereba
Mam this goes off as well omg, we are loving the energy this song is giving us. Aze(r)b(aijan) queen!
14) Emy Alupei
We are #TeamAlien yessssssss. We are dancing off our seats to the song, not with those tik tok like dances though lol.
15) Ylona Garcia
She left all that shit in 2020, I guess she left the chorus as well, it was good until the chorus just made me laugh instead lmaoo.
16) Kelela
I mean Kelela usually releases good/great songs, this isn't one of them sadly it just there and doesn't compare to her other songs.
17) INNA
Down diggy down diggy down down, I'm shocked this didn't chart cause it ticks all the whopper marks.
18) Liam Payne
Come on Bella, this is giving a Zedd like vibe though. And I'm not complaining cause Zedd is good.
19) Juliette Armanet
This is just weak compared to the rest, the song is not bad though.
20) Keni Thomas
Leave, whoever sent this dirge should never step foot again.
21) Rebecca Black
The queen RB never fails to show us the bops, keep em coming Rebecca cause we do be supporting you!
22) Stereo Jane
This do be giving The Veronicas vibe which SOME singers can pull off while some can't, Stereo Jane could tbh.
23) Juan Magán
Mammmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm.......................... this literally played in every latin radio station nonstop, I've had enough of it.
936 days 18 hours ago
Lemjam6
01) Ava Max - Ok this kinda snapped. I do stan this roblox queen and this was a hit. I liked everything about it all the way around.
02) Daughter - I didn’t hate this…but I can’t tell if I like it. A little boring.
03) CHERRY ON TOP - Too slow paced for kpop for me. It needs to be poppy.
04) Tanarélle - This was dreadfully boring I almost fell asleep. No. I’m sure it will somehow do well.
05) Foxes - I don’t like her, but this wasn’t bad. It started out as a bop and then kinda died a little bit…the chorus kinda snapped, the verses kinda shit the bed.
06) Ichon - This king. I liked his voice, the song was a little eh, but the beat was giving good vibes. Kinda stan.
07) Tiffany Trump - QUEEN. I stan her and honestly the song is funny so I will ironically stan this obviously. Icon.
08) Majid Jordan - This sounds happy and annoying, I kinda hated everything about it. Cringe.
09) Kelsy Karter - Mommmmm this was a bop. This gave me early 2000s pop rock vibes I loved this so much. Queeeeeeen. This really did take me back and I will be adding this to my playlist. So good. Ty one of my fave TSC entries in a long while…
10) Eyedi - Started out very slow, the chorus was enjoyable, but the song feels like it’s missing something. Just OK.
11) Ayda Jebat - Not a fan of this at all, just gave me absolutely nothing. I kinda enjoyed the video, though!
12) Alex Newell & DJ Cassidy - I wanted to hate this because of Alex Newell, but it was a very fun disco tune. It got me moving, I’m a fan.
13) Mereba - Boring R&B that we get every week, I’ll continue to stay bored. This literally like…did nothing.
14) Emy Alupei - CHALLENGE QUEEN! FUTURE WINNER! Can’t lie, I expected not to like Emy’s music and though I’m not a HUGE fan of the rap verses, I really enjoy the chorus. I’m an alien.
15) Ylona Garcia - Okay, this was good. Very catchy and poppy we kinda didn’t have a song like this yet this week. May not stand out on another week, but definitely a standout this week.
16) Kelela - Well, again. A boring ass R&B song that sounds the same as another entry every week. Keep it.
17) INNA - Okay…this was something. I keep going back and forth whether I like this or not. At times I’m like okay queen, but then it kinda gets annoying and bad. I’m leaning more towards annoying and bad.
18) Liam Payne - I actually do kind of like Liam Payne. This song isn’t bad, very generic and sounds like a radio hit that white girls would pretend is good. It’s decent.
19) Juliette Armanet - Her voice was so good and it gave me goosebumps. I liked this a lot.
20) Keni Thomas - What the fuck? Honestly…I thought this was annoying, but then I continued to listen and grew to appreciate it. It’s annoying and terrible, but funny and at least unique this week. A lot of terrible and boring songs this week, at least this was fun and memorable.
21) Rebecca Black - I used to stan, but I’m starting to get a bit tired of her. This song is sooooo boring LOL like if this was anyone other than Rebecca Black I would have not thought twice about how boring it was…
22) Stereo Jane - Mm yes that 2000s tune give me more. I like this. I actually preferred the verses to the chorus, it definitely could have done better. I actually hate the chorus after relistening and thinking again. hate. But love the verses…
23) Juan Magán - Oh another spanish male singer…starting to become my least favorite genre that I have come to expect every week. I thought things would change while I was gone, but I thought wrong, get it out I’m so bored.
936 days 18 hours ago
turkeylover
01) Ava Max - god i haven’t faced ava man since tsc 389…. iykyk… but wow she’s worse than i remember LMAO this is so bad…..
02) Daughter - yasssss this is serving i can’t lie…. I love how fast the production it is… so good i fear
03) CHERRY ON TOP - yeah… i’m MOVING… i’m GROOVIN… and most importantly, i’m SOBBING. Gorg.
04) Tanarélle - oh this is so fucking gorgeous hcgbyugfyuvghfvghfvg i’m like obsessed…. I’m gonna cry myself to sleep to this bop omg… winner mehopes.
05) Foxes - no when everyone was talking about this song i thought they were talking about the band the foxies hdbyfgyufgyufgyff but yeah! Whatever! This is cute! Chase zera served harder yeah i said it tom get over it
06) Ichon - yeah this is funky… this is groovy… yeah and it bops a bit yasss
07) Tiffany Trump - quite literally the best song ever made.
08) Majid Jordan - this is serving a bit i fear…. Yeah… it bops a bit… anyways let me go stream blinding lights
09) Kelsy Karter - hey jackson i just saw jackson girl… but yasss this sound is so overdone but i am living yasssss she’s a girlboss
10) Eyedi - YASSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS this has been on my tsc list for ages and i assumed it was already sent hdgyufgyugfyuf but god this is so good ugh…. (inlove)
11) Ayda Jebat - it’s cute i suppose… a little boppy… but i’ll probably will forget it when i’m organizing my points so… yeah..
12) Alex Newell & DJ Cassidy - yasss unique…. She was so funny remember when she catfished that guy on glee… she was looking camp in the eye… but anyways OH this was a lipsync song??? LMAO it bops a bit… actually a lot.. Yassssss
13) Mereba - so gorg… very rachel chinouriri in a way… yeah. Bop!
14) Emy Alupei - haha you’re so funny!!!!! I can’t stop loling!!! Haha… die.
15) Ylona Garcia - yeah… yeah.. Okay miss ylona garcia… i’m moving a bit… this is bad but like it bops i can’t lie yasss
16) Kelela - lmk song of the millennium… but yeah this is so stunning holy shit… ugh i really need to listen to her album…
17) INNA - no because i feel like i always see inna here but i still have no idea who she is??? Like??? But this is so dated it hurts and it was bopping a bit at the start but then the drop and yeah…. Crickets
18) Liam Payne - LMFAO… yeah no. and not bella throne dhgetyugjfgbhjfhf 2 evils collabing… yeah…. We’re in hell
19) Juliette Armanet - you’re not fooling anyone drew sacktree or whatever!! Ditch that phony french accent we know it’s you!!! But anyways this holding out for a hero knockoff is kinda serving…
20) Keni Thomas - well!
21) Rebecca Black - BOPPPPPPPPP MOM I LOVE HER SM DKHGFFYUFYUFGYUFGYF SO GORG…. Yeah YEAH…. I hope she wins even though i should’ve won with her weeks ago with girlfriend dhbfhgfygfyfg BUT IT’S WORTH IT FOR THE FEELING…..
22) Stereo Jane - hey jackson i just saw jackson girl! But yeah their name seems so familiar??? But anyways this was kinda cute until the chorus or whatever then i kinda lost interest… the verses are serves though i can’t lie
23) Juan Magán - i’m yasssing a bit… yeah… a bop… something for the summertime etc
936 days 17 hours ago
1001games
Ava Max: Very poppy but i kinda low-key vibes with it so yeah that’s that.

Daughter: I was expecting something completely different than this. And tbh I didn’t care for this.

CHERRY ON TOP: You already know how I feel about Kpop. Pass.

Tanarélle: Well I found a new song I can fall asleep to. Not a bad thing though i really enjoyed this.

Foxes: Singer looks like Katy Perry and this is a song she would sing I think. But yeah overall not horrible!

Ichon: Kinda boring tbh. I feel like nothing happened and the song went nowhere.

Tiffany Trump: Wtf was this horrible piece of music? This has to be one of the worst songs I’ve heard ever on this contest.

Majid Jordan: Started off pretty bad but the chorus really carried this song.

Kelsy Karter: I def like hard rock female singers and this was super catchy. Very well done.

Eyedi: Nothing here but a big yawn and snooze fest. Next please!

Ayda Jebat: Creepy music video but not a bad song overall.

Alex Newell & DJ Cassidy: Lowkey had no idea Alex Newell had a solo career. Huge fan of their voice and this proved it!

Mereba: Calming song but kinda boring. Sorry!

Emy Alupei: Really liked the vibe in this as weird as it was. But yeah pretty solid job I think?

Ylona Garcia: def made me wanna dance but other than that nothing too special.

Kelela: Very weird and quite boring. I didn’t enjoy this at all.

INNA: Okay this was quite catchy. Really enjoyed the chorus. Really good all around!

Liam Payne: Basic male boring ass pop song. Change it up damnit!

Juliette Armanet: Idk what it was but I kinda enjoyed this. The voice was really attention grabbing and idk I just felt this.

Keni Thomas: Okay this was actually a really cute song! Very catchy and I usually don’t like country type music.

Rebecca Black: Yeah she really should’ve stopped making music after that at horrible Friday song.

Stereo Jane: Idk how to feel about this. Really mixed feelings but it wasn’t all bad I suppose.

Juan Magán: I wanted to feel this but I didn’t. Sorry!
936 days 15 hours ago
Catch_a_falling_star
01) Ava Max- Ava producing a pleasant mediocre bop to start this contest off. This is fine honestly.
02) Daughter – Her vocal did make me cringe slightly. This isn’t a genre or music that I always enjoy and this song is a great example of that.
03) CHERRY ON TOP – I think some people get triggered by this word in this contest, but this is the definition of a cute, sweet song. It’s pleasant. I didn’t like the lounge piano.
04) Tanarélle – I wasn’t as enamoured with this as others were in the listening party but I do like her vocal.
05) Foxes – I do enjoy this 80s throwback trend, I mean I wanted to be indifferent to this because I Foxes top 5 is so predictable but this does sound so good.
06) Ichon – Again this was a song raved about in the listening party and I didn’t quite get the love for it. It’s got a good beat but this isn’t for me. The beat overwhelms his vocal at places.
07) Tiffany Trump – Honestly, there is some magical about this and I hate myself for considering pointing this hot boo boo garbage mess.
08) Majid Jordan – My favurite song so far, the chorus sounds so good. This is summer driving music, you know when you have the windows down and the summer evening air warms your skin and you listen to a bop which makes you feel cooler than you actually are.
09) Kelsy Karter – Very early 10s, but honestly it’s fine, it’s just going to be in my top as it has very little relistening potential.
10) Eyedi – Love the vocals and how it mixes with the beats. This is just a really solid entry and a song I will come back to.
11) Ayda Jebat – Stunning and a moment. She is stunning and the moment, everything about this is a statement.
12) Alex Newell & DJ Cassidy – Alex has an amazing voice, I almost wish they didn’t start on Glee as Glee project really made them seem like a bully….poor editing. Considering this was on season 12 on Drag Race, I’m surprised this took so long to be entered.
13) Mereba- This is good, it lacks a real standout moment but as background music it works well. Like it is a good song to just chill out too.
14) Emy Alupei – I didn’t like the hook and I didn’t like the lyrics or the rapping for the matter,
15) Ylona Garcia – This is fantastic. Her vocal hits like a truck and everything about this professional andmakes you take notice. This is great.
16) Kelela – This is so bloody smooth, well everything other than that diseased electro beats but overall the whole thing is good.
17) INNA – This was just a little cringe for me, the chorus and hook especially was just eurgh…
18) Liam Payne – Liam….thanks for this bland, the falcetto was even bland :p

19) Juliette Armanet – This sounds so pretty and her vocal is something really special. The best ballad we have had in a long time and then it turns into an upbeat anthem.
20) Keni Thomas – I’m not listening to this again. Once was enough.
21) Rebecca Black – People in the listening party said no one cares or compares to her to Friday but most comments here reference that video. I do think this sounds so smooth and easily one of the best songs here.
22) Stereo Jane – No thanks, I hated the edited vocal parts and the other parts were pretty dislikeable as well
23) Juan Magán – No thanks, I didn’t like the vocals or the cheesy beats.
936 days 13 hours ago
ricktworick1
1. Ava Max - Starting the show off on a very average note, with an average pop act Ava Mild opening with...yes, you guessed it, an average song! She seems to be better when she samples old tunes.
2. Daughter - The same act that did the brilliant tune 'Youth' returns to TSC with this chaotic indie rock song. Appreciate the fast pace, but admittedly there's no melody to it that will allow me to remember this after this contest is over.
3. Cherry On Top - A lot of unremarkable music content on top of unremarkable low-budget visual content.
4. Tanerelle - Have you ever had this feeling when you discover a song for the first time through a recommendation from your friend who was aware that you were not a fan of the particular genre, yet had the balls to suggest something from it...and then made you completely re-evaluate your opinion on the genre as a whole? If you haven't experienced anything like this before, I hope it happens to all of you soon, because this is a life-changing, invaluable experience. The reason I am saying all of this is because this is the particular song my friend recommended, and I have been absolutely obsessed with this amazing piece of dreamy R&B. The feeling I got...it's a bit like if you get hit by a truck after specifically asking the truck driver to aim at you at full speed. The appreciation is basically out of this world, kind of beyond words and transcends any expectations you have. An absolutely timeless song and whoever thinks this is boring, Mama Saturn will likely pay a visit to you.
5. Foxes - The same act that did the brilliant tune 'Youth' returns to TSC with this slightly distorted synthy tune. Pretty good as a whole, it's been a while since Foxes did anything remotely decent so I can definitely appreciate that there is some of the old quality back in her music.
6. Ichon - Great vibe throughout, could do with a little more of a song. Pretty solid as a whole, but could have used an additional punch.
7. Tiffany Trump - Why is this kind of good LMAO, like the autotune is so glaringly obvious, yet it kind of works well on this?????? The chorus actually sends me, I wouldn't mind if this somehow ends up winning LOL.
8. Majid Jordan - Not too bad, but his previous entry was miles ahead. Unsure on how this will fare.
9. Kelsy Karter - As soon as I saw this:
https://i.imgur.com/2N40Gys.gif

I knew this was going to be some edgy punk pop, and I was right. It's actually not too terrible, appreciate the pace of this and the energy.
10. Eyedi - Feels very authentic in terms of the actual use of synth. Very strong throughout, sort of a song that can be played on repeat.
11. Ayda Jebat - Pretty mediocre execution of an ethnic bop, something that you don't really get to hear as much in TSC as in the previous years. Manages to be somewhat chaotic and boring at the same time. The ice cream product placement here is iconic though!
12. Alex Newell & DJ Cassidy - A bit of an average take on this disco sound. Not particularly awful, but not something I would return to. Props for not sending the Jess Glynne version!
13. Mereba - Whenever artists perform those super corny intros before they play the song...I am not get into details of that. Pretty smooth, but it is missing something despite all the elements coming together somewhat well. It's ok.
14. Emy Alupei - Not really into this sound, a whole lot of noise and a whole of nothingness really.
15. Ylona Garcia - Came here to read Brad's comment and I was not disappointed. Good song.
16. Kelela - Gosh, this is a really strong week and I can tell I am going to struggle with my votes, at least for the positive reasons this time. Kelela isn't really going to help with that, as usual she comes out with a very solid song with an alternative edge to the usual R&B. Strong.
17. Inna - Not this Inna song from 2015 LMAO. There's a reason why this was never entered, it's not particularly good!
18. Liam Payne - Liam Pain.
19. Juliette Armanet - Starts off a bit subdued, but picks up the pace quite significantly in the middle. Great disco tune, wouldn't be surprised if this ends up winning tonight.
20. Keni Thomas - ...ok.
21. Rebecca Black - Very sultry and sexy. Her stuff with Dorian Electra was slightly grating, but this is just on another dimension. Strong pick.
22. Stereo Jane - This is such a random artist to send repeatedly LOL. In a way, maybe it's a good thing since this will possibly allow them to be seen as an underdog rather than an act that is known for being overused. Not a bad song, the chorus could use some work, but the overall impression is still positive.
23. Juan Magan - I am glad that we are ending this contest with a song I don't like, will make my voting duty slightly easier!
936 days 11 hours ago
Patrick319
01) Ava Max - I generally like Ava's music but this is one of her worst releases. The chorus is SO bad. This reminds me a bit of Kim's Halloween releases, but not executed as well. She has far better.
02) Daughter - This is better than I expected it to be. It's not something I'd normally listen to but the verses are so good. Pleasant listen.
03) CHERRY ON TOP - Sweet vocals, but the song is not for me. The melody didn't interest me at all.
04) Tanarélle - I've been meaning to send Boys Like You. This is really good but I don't love it as much as others. The song definitely starts to drag. I do love the ethereal quality to it though.
05) Foxes - I don't mean to hate something just because it's popular but I genuinely don't care for this. It sounds like watered down Carly Rae Jepsen. I could see it being a grower, but I doubt I'll ever be thoroughly into it.
06) Ichon - Very groovy. The instrumentation is great. I won't lie I will NEVER listen to this again but in the context of this contest it's great.
07) Tiffany Trump - I can't believe I forgot about this song LMFAO. This is a great troll entry, and the video is the cherry on top.
08) Majid Jordan - YASSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS. FINALLY SOME GOOD FOOD!!! This is legitimately the best song I've heard in my entire life. Darbe does it again.
09) Kelsy Karter - This artist is one of my random pet hates. Her music feels forced and annoying. She's SO edgy! /s
10) Eyedi - Strong start. I'm glad her vocal wasn't as annoying as I feared it would be from the vocal autotune near the start. The chorus is pretty strong. Cute listen!
11) Ayda Jebat - Not the serve I was expecting, but at least it's funny. The drop is definitely 'so bad that it's good'.
12) Alex Newell & DJ Cassidy - This has big 2016 energy. Oh that's because it IS from 2016 LMAO. This is probably one of the worst songs I've heard from Alex Newell which would explain why it was never sent until now. MEH.
13) Mereba - I've had this on my list for WEEKS. Ultimately I thought it was a bit subdued for me to submit, but that doesn't mean I don't like it. The instrumental is spine-tingling. One of my favourites so far!
14) Emy Alupei - Was this RedFabFoxy's final reign of terror? This is definitely trashy but in a pretty good, funny way. Objectively terrible but I'm living. The random lack of energy during the drop is sending. This is SO bad. I needed this.
15) Ylona Garcia - I've complained too much about red filters and bisexual lighting in music videos for me to take this video seriously. This genre mainly passes me by now in 2021, but it isn't bad. I appreciate that the chorus served something new.
16) Kelela - Surprised this hadn't been sent. The first minute is pretty good, but the breakdown is legitimately terrible and unlistenable. Verses definitely surpass the chorus.
17) INNA - Congrats on finding an INNA song that hadn't been sent yet. Not as catchy as her other songs, unfortunately.
18) Liam Payne - Don't sue me but I don't hate this. In fact I was kind of living. I do believe if this was by another artist the reception would be different. The chorus definitely needed more energy, but not bad.
19) Juliette Armanet - Oh so THIS is winning, isn't it? I'm bored. It feels like a cheap disco execution. I didn't care for it.
20) Keni Thomas - The melody is kind of charming, but ultimately not for me.
21) Rebecca Black - I don't know for some reason Rebecca's recent releases haven't been doing it for me. This felt very flat and one-note. Not the biggest fan.
22) Stereo Jane - It's kind of funny how they're literally sent every 20 weeks now. I've enjoyed past songs of theirs to a great degree, but this was really bad :/
23) Juan Magán - Dear Jesus I can't believe I'm about to point this. It's definitely channeling an ERA. Nostalgic.

open group

Tengaged Song Contest (Current)

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!