This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

TSC 448 Final

Topic » TSC 448 Final

1021 days 2 hours ago
ParkerSlayer360
08) Natalia Podolskaya - techno bop! Reminds me of Ukraine’s 2021 entry :) Buildup was amazing and the edm drop was mild but didn’t disappoint.
09) Thandi Phoenix - So much artists have been recently making their songs in a throwback genre and I’m here for it! I was dancing along to this song!
10) Duckwrth -  Okieee, the part of the dance where all the dancer were like cats with flicked paws.
11) Ma Nien Shien & 9m88 -  is this ilovetosing?? To bow-wow-wow leaves fuzzy feelings
12) Sedona - Another throwback??? Okay have I been left out of secret meetings and alliances??? Love the aerobics clip :)
13) LATASHÁ - That ad at the beginning, YES for diversityyy. The Karen mention ;0. “I don’t make time for this hate” I need her as my life coach
14) Yola - Slow stroll in the city? I am here for it.
15) LVL1 - That beat right off the bat, is great. Also she is very forward with what she wants, great communicator! She “just want to have sex in a car”.
16) Rakel Bronze - ANNNDDDDD The German Delegation sends a bop! That buildup is great. I even got behind the repeated phrase!
1021 days ago
ParkerSlayer360
17) Lee Suhyun - She is a queen for all those nerd gamers out there and I support! Have any of you any wondered whether we all really are aliens? She makes a compelling case.
18) Justin Jesso, Seeb - OMG Seeb from unfamiliar? Automatic bias! Nice to see Seeb championing Justin’s career and giving him some exposure! Also the message the song is really nice.
19) VÉRITÉ - Love the tempo of the song the melody is a great base. The second half was a great groove jam.
20) Lindsey Stirling - Totally could see this in Eurovision! Good for you! *watch out Norway
21) Topaz Jones - Cooking vibes, I’m hungry now. Eyyy watching TV and being lazy was mentioned, I’m on board.
22) Karol Conka - YAS YAS YAS YAS!!! Mhm I luv this, this is totally going to be at the top of my mind
23) Rachel Chinouriri - Yoga, stretching, this is a very calm song that lets you unwind.
24) City Girls - The title of the song has my hopes up! OMG does not disappoint! Mhm okay yas! Great way to end the night.

See y'all tomorrow!

https://media1.giphy.com/media/Wn5XXY62llmpvztK2w/200.gif
1021 days ago
hellomynameis347
1. Raja Kumari - Incredibly noisy, but also I’m kind of feeling it? It’s messy in a way that I find myself enjoying, but I’m not sure if it’ll stay that way.

2. Ryland James - The MV is like my dream trip, but the song is incredibly boring if I’m being honest.

3. Samia - Nepotism can go two ways, we either get art like WILLOW and Gracie Abrams or we get bland stuff like this.

4. Ballyhoo! - Absolutely not <3

5. Bella Poarch - I mean, it’s not great, but compared to everything else, it’s at least fundamentally solid and possible to make it to the end of!

6. Maisie Peters - I never thought I’d be in a position where I was wishing that I was listening to John Hughes Movie instead, but here we are, I guess.

7. Joker’s Belief - Oh this is incredibly bad. I’m almost certain that my dad has played this nestled somewhere between all his Counting Crows and Matchbox Twenty obsessing

8. Natalia Podolskaya - I enjoyed the drop at first, but then it ended up being half of the song and got old really fast.

9. Thandi Phoenix - Oh this kind of slaps! Gorgeous production and a really nice drop.

10. Duckwrth - Not for me, sorry

11. Ma Nien Shien & 9m88 - I can’t even say this would be better if it was shorter because it’s already overstayed its welcome by the time you’re a minute in. It starts out cute, but gets old very quickly

12. Sedona - Absolute fucking retro nightmare, bestie.

13. LATASHA - Not bad, but I was honestly expecting a lot more. Really solid flow, but I don’t really enjoy the production.

14. Yola - Okay vocals! I love everything about this. Amazing instrumental, beautiful voice, everything’s just stunning

15. LVL1 -  KAT KITTY KAT KAT KITTY KAT KAT! There’s absolutely nothing going on here aside from the production, but honestly I think that works in the song’s favor because the production is really solid.

16. Rakel Bronze - This is nothing.

17. Lee Suhyun - I can’t believe this hadn’t been sent yet! Absolute bop, one of the best solo k-pop releases of last year

18. Justin Jesso, Seeb - A really good voice that’s absolutely murdered by mediocre production. The drop especially kills any momentum this may have had otherwise.

19. VERITE - This just feels empty for some reason. Decently produced, but nothing going on behind the eyes.

20. Lindsey Stirling - No <3.

21. Topaz Jones - Decent flow and lyrics, but the production isn’t enough to make the whole thing work.

22. Karol Conka - That constant droning in the background absolutely ruins this. Might be decent otherwise but as it is now, it’s earblood.

23. Rachel Chinouriri - I don’t think I like this quite as much as “Darker Place”, but it’s still a really smooth, enjoyable bit of music that I’ll probably be going back to for a while.

24. City Girls - Nope, still a City Girls anti
1020 days 22 hours ago
TolisKalkas
01) Raja Kumari        this was very fun and i was living
02) Ryland James        why is this so basic and boring
03) Samia        sorry i'm not a lesbian in the 90s
04) Ballyhoo!        i didn't like it, but i almost appreciated it.. like i almost gave it some credit for what it provided, but i also couldn't put myself to do that
05) Bella Poarch        we love melanie martinez
06) Maisie Peters        this feels similar to build a b but like peppier? musically, not lyrically obviously.
07) Joker's Belief        see in contrast to ballyhoo!, i didn't connect to this, but i give this a lot more credit for the music and vocals
08) Natalia Podolskaya        ummm not 100% sold on it. like obviously great and bop and yada yada yada. but like idk i am not connecting to natalia
09) Thandi Phoenix        i'm sorry, this right here. deserves better. like i already know this deserves better. i don't care if this wins, it deserved better.
10) Duckwrth        i know people stan, but not fully feeling the vibe. like yea it's a vibe, but like meh i can leave it
11) Ma Nien Shien & 9m88        with only 24 songs... this might just get chill points for me.
12) Sedona        oh this is 80s pop lesbian
13) LATASHÁ        mmm good. but not GREAT. like i was vibing, but i wasn't wining.
14) Yola        honestly, girl work
15) LVL1        category is. bring it to the runway.
16) Rakel Bronze        what kind of national troll is this?
17) Lee Suhyun        i feel like this appeared on my recommended but i ignored it. it's again. alright. nothing to exciting
18) Justin Jesso, Seeb        the minute he opened his mouth i hated it.
19) VÉRITÉ        oh i expected more? like idk if it was ina good or bad way. like this felt very underwhelming compared to other verite entries
20) Lindsey Stirling        i mean. at this point are we done with this? because i kind am. like i give up
21) Topaz Jones        this was a lot at one sonically in the chorus. and the verses really don't deliver enough to save it
22) Karol Conka        not this mess
23) Rachel Chinouriri        it's fine. but like.. i'm bored
24) City Girls        see i keep forgetting we removed the "obvious sample" part of the cover rule because like. the only thing original about this is the lyrics. and even then. some of it aint. ya know. like obviously bop but still. this is like a fine line
1020 days 19 hours ago
bibbles
01) Raja Kumari – well shes certainly no twisted Firestarter!!
02) Ryland James – its  a bit twee, its okay, his voice is nice.
03) Samia – it’s a bit slow, a bit draggy but  her singing is better than most I hear.
04) Ballyhoo! – a bit reggae, which is not my fav genre, its okay though.
05) Bella Poarch – cant get build a bear out of my head!!
06) Maisie Peters – her voice is a bit grating, heard worse.
07) Joker's Belief – well that was good!!
08) Natalia Podolskaya – not for me, the whistling was a bit shrill!!
09) Thandi Phoenix – a bit 80s, but not in a good way!
10) Duckwrth – irritating, from the first note!
11) Ma Nien Shien & 9m88 – Taiwanese jazz! Sounds like it should be on a tv show! 
12) Sedona – and more 80s feeling music. Its okay.
13) LATASHÁ – that did nothing for me!
14) Yola – and now weve gone 60s film music, I quite liked it!
15) LVL1 – that’s so repetitive, its like torture!
16) Rakel Bronze – shes not really singing, she sort of talking!
17) Lee Suhyun – that was quite catchy!
18) Justin Jesso, Seeb – hes a bit squeaky in places, it’s a bit twee, but its okay.
19) VÉRITÉ – its was a bit irritating after a while.
20) Lindsey Stirling – shes talented, but after a bit its just the same thing.
21) Topaz Jones – gave me toothache too!
22) Karol Conka – really not my sort of thing!
23) Rachel Chinouriri – it’s a bit strange, but its okay.
24) City Girls – been a funny old contest! The results will be even stranger!!
1020 days 15 hours ago
ganghandedcat
In honour of the 2020 Tokyo Olympics currently ongoing, each song will be compared to a sport or a discipline.

01 : Raja Kumari - Firestarter : 3x3 Basketball : The sport that's recently introduced, you can see influences from the original sport, and whilst action packed, it's just not a sport I will regularly watch.

02 : Ryland James - 3 Purple Hearts : Football: Just like the sport, this song makes me feel homophobic.

03 : Samia - Show Up : Badminton : A sport I was into when I was younger, just like this song! It was on my list, it was. I imagine this song playing as the badminton finale finishes and we have a really cute moment between the contestants, looking back on their long history.

04 : Ballyhoo - Walk Away! : 50 kilometres race walk (Athletics): Apt for the title, this song feels like a 50 kilometre DRAG!

05 : Bella Poarch - Build a B*tch : 200 metres (Athletics) : The 100 metres' less cared about cousin, just like this one hit wonder. Famous for a few weeks but whose career will end up in the shadow of the bigger, more eventful races. However, when it's on, people are here to pay attention and watch who's going to break the record.

06 : Maisie Peters - Psycho : Handball : Getting creative with this one, in football, a HANDBALL is the biggest offence known in the sport, granting a penalty. The user which submitted this should receive a permanent penalty in the Tengaged Song Contest. I could tolerate the other one, this is very white terrorist Sigrid man.

07 : Joker's Belief - Stay : Table tennis : This one is just like a simple back and forth. You can see the fast potential of the players, hitting the ball back and forth with ease at such a high speed. Just like my back and forth on this song. Good production in parts, but bleh vocals. How does it mix? An elimination in the first round, I fear.

08 : Nataliya Podol'skaya - Ayahuaska : Baseball : When this sport was introduced at these Olympics, I was excited to watch it. But when it's actually on, I'm bored... I'm so bored... At least an interesting choice.

09 : Thandi Phoenix - Overdrive : Golf : I was pretty intrigued from the beginning you know, just like golf. I lose my interest, but, when we are going to have a SEVEN WAY TIE BREAKER for the bronze medal at the chorus, you caught my attention!

10 : Duckwrth - I'm Dead : BMX racing : This one is go go go straight from the beginning, has a very enticing and HYPED UP race and has the occasional chance of a devastating accident. Perfect for this song, exactly.

11 : Ma Nien Shien & 9m88 - Walking Towards Me : Weightlifting : ilovetosing is lifting the weight of TSC on their shoulders, and it's clear to see in this piece as Taiwan won a weightlifting gold... So smooth, good vocals, and DEDICATION are needed for this sport to lift the heaviest weights possible. It's a spectacle to behold, just like my multi ilovetosing.. Just like the weights, you keep picking up.

12 : Sedona - More Love : Artistic gymnastics : Purely gorgeous to look at, it's a spectacle... Exactly...

13 : LATASHÁ - GOGO WYNE : Breakdancing : THIS SONG HAS ME DANCING AND SHAKING FROM THE BOTTOM UP. FUCK YOU BITCH YOU STOLE THIS FROM ME JK YOU DIDN'T 'STEAL' BUT I'M DEVVO'D BUT GO AND WIN THIS CONTEST JUST AS YOU SHOULD BECAUSE THIS IS IT, PRECISELY, YES. ARTIFICIAL INTELLIGENCE. REVOLUTIONARY.

14 : Yola - Starlight : Taekwondo : I always liked this, but I watched it on the side. I wasn't ever fully into this sport, it was cute for the bottom right corner, but it never was my focus. You can tell the power and technique that goes into the sport though, and respect it for their credentials.

15 : LVL1 - FVN : Skateboarding : Another new addition to the Olympics this meet, you can see it's here for the girls and the gays. That's me lying but I'm trying to say that the IOC attempted to target a young audience and they knew their audience very well.

16 : Rakel Bronze - Kein Stress : Athletics : The entire sport. Yes. It's THE focus of the Olympics for so many of their fans, the SPOTLIGHT is on the contestants to perform to their highest, not break a vase and a hamstring, and to get the work DONE as fastest as possible. MILLIONS of FANS tune in to watch these athletes compete in the highest level of sport... The lights dim halfway through for some events, as if you were in a techno club, ready to have guys come and sprint at their highest speeds.

17 : Lee Suhyun - Alien : Softball : A song for our superior women, like its baseball counterpart, I'm really intrigued at the beginning but just get bored by the climax. There are good parts, and a commendable event, but not something I'll come back to.

18 : Justin Jesso, Seeb - Bigger Than : Boxing : This song gave me a bloody nose I'm not even joking I had to take a five minute pause to go clean it under cold water and with a tissue. Amazing sport, but bad song.

19 : VÉRITÉ - he's not you : Rugby sevens : I've never really liked her music, and I'm of the opinion that rugby sevens is not a highlight I will ever watch unless I absolutely have to or it's the final. Simple, isn't it?

20 : Lindsey Stirling - Masquerade : Tennis : We see this sport all the time, year round. In the Olympics, it's nothing new. Same old fucking shit. I am one for a good instrumental, but please keep yourself out of the Olympics Lindsey Stirling before you turn into a Great Britain at the rowing.

21 : Topaz Jones - Toothache : Surfing : Something that I haven't seen before competitively, but when I see it it's just perfect. This song sails the waves on the ocean in such an effective manner, like exactly. You get me? I'm so excited to see it again at 2024 in Tahiti...

22 : Karol Conka ft. Tropkillaz - Tombei : Shooting : Bang. Bang. This hits the spot, this does it perfectly. Knowing the name, I know there are better events to come, but I feel as if I can be my own Olympian in the future if I were to follow this religiously. I do love Karol, and she has shown the same growth.

23 : Rachel Chinouriri ft. Hak Baker - November : Fencing : An artful sport, completely overlooked by the average viewer, but for me... I just find gorgeous to see with the nuance of the sport. A moment, and in the sweetest of ways.

24 : City Girls - Twerkulator : : Dressage (Equestrian) : Just like the horses that run with limp wrists, I too fully understand the need to fuck over gay men, like I fully get it, I do. The sport is so entertaining to watch, a visual experience, dancing to the music and shit, bopping along to the beat! Like girlll I feel like I want to be an equestrian gay horse dancing to this beat. I would win GOLD!
1020 days 15 hours ago
Catch_a_falling_star
01) Raja Kumari – This is great. Great energy and vibe throughout. Easily one of the best openers this year.
02) Ryland James – Twee, pleasant enough but is this rememberable? I doubt it. It does remind me of Thinking Out Loud in the chorus.
03) Samia – I wasn’t really feeling her vocal and then it went for on grunge and that confirmed it.
04) Ballyhoo! – Cute again…but this isn’t something I enjoy haha  The video is very apt, it is very pleasant wedding music although singing about making each other miserable may not be the best topic haha.
05) Bella Poarch – Well that’s the best hook for sure. This is very solid and I think it will get marked down for swearing but I think the song actually works better with the swearing.
06) Maisie Peters – Meh, it’s fine, I didn’t like the vocal or the high notes in particular.
07) Joker's Belief – Ok vocal, but the song itself didn’t really interest me.
08) Natalia Podolskaya – Good. I enjoyed this song, it could have a little more oomph but for sure is one of my faves so far.
09) Thandi Phoenix – Didn’t enjoy her talking / singing, just wasn’t for me.
10) Duckwrth – I liked the chorus itself but I didn’t like the rapping itself.
11) Ma Nien Shien & 9m88  - This was a bit too twee for my liking but I will say it was cute :p
12) Sedona – This is pleasant, very  good background music. Like this could be put on as something inoffensive when you study or work at home. The video doesn’t really match that vibe though :p
13) LATASHÁ – This is interesting and had a good vibe that my foot was bopping too
14) Yola – I mean…vocal down….beautiful piano….vocal down…didn’t I already say that? :p
15) LVL1 – Manic. This is like having a migraine at 3.42am in the morning and the neighbour decides this is the right time to turn on their tv obnoxiously loud.
16) Rakel Bronze – I actually…enjoyed this? I feel like this is dated…but that kind of works in the favour of the song.
17) Lee Suhyun – YES! SLAY THE FRONT PORCH AND THE REST OF THE HOUSE. TAKE MY WALLET. YESSSSSS
18) Justin Jesso, Seeb – This is very self-absorbed. This was too raw for me right now. Regardless I didn’t like his vocal.
19) VÉRITÉ – This is fine. It is something we have heard plenty of times before, but it gets the job done.
20) Lindsey Stirling – I used to adore her stuff, but honestly there hasn’t been much growth has there? This is good.
21) Topaz Jones – I liked the vibe, but wasn’t keen on the vocals / rapping.
22) Karol Conka – well it’s not boring, but it’s not something I’m going to listen to again
23) Rachel Chinouriri – Beautiful vocal. I quite enjoyed Hak’s part too. No complaints here
24) City Girls – again this would never be considered boring, the turkey leg line was something. :p
1020 days 14 hours ago
PennyTrationStan
jacksonjoseph99 replied to topic TSC 448 Final on group Tengaged Song Contest (Current 24 min
1020 days 13 hours ago
QueenMichelle
01) Raja Kumari- honestly, it's sorta boppy. like i was bopping even if it is quite repetitive. i prefer her previous slays probably but theyre quite different than this methinks. production could've been more dynamic but i didn't dislike this or anything, it was fun.

02) Ryland James - when u see a song with f words in the thumbnail in the death slot u know ur about to get a nightmare song. and thats what i got. sure it's cute and all but it's a typical white ballad and i was NOT moved unfortunately.

03) Samia - omg, quite gorgeous actually. i'm glad it built into something good cause it needed that. lurveeee the chorus. im appreciating this way more now than i did during the listening party.

04) Ballyhoo! - one of the worst songs i've ever heard omfg.. a very very scary entry

05) Bella Poarch - nawt build a bore. LMFAO this song has never appealed to me, it's just not apart of the michelle experience. the tik tok singles are always cringe & bad unless ur name is addison rae.

06) Maisie Peters - i'm glad we can all agree this is worse than john hughes movie. i'm just sorta bored of this entire arrangement actually, feels like ive heard it millions of times before and this particular song isnt special enough to make me stan. hope she flops.

07) Joker's Belief - DON'T MAKE ME SICK. this is possibly the scariest song i've ever witnessed in tsc. i hate the music video aswell.

08) Natalia Podolskaya - get the cultural appropriator off the tv i'm NOT watching that. but really i did not enjoy this song at all. the drop was hawrrrrrrible omg. quite a terrifying entry honestly.

09) Thandi Phoenix - this really was all over the place. i wanted to like it but honestly i can't make the song bop, i wish i could have. there was an attempt though let's recognize that.

10) Duckwrth - now THIS is what im talking abt.. i didn't even know duckwrth had such old serves in his catalogue, good 2 know! this was just enjoyable throughout like it was just rlly fun to listen to. unnamed female vocalist in the chorus snapped too, mom! the chorus ITSELF was also the serve. he did what he had to do.

11) Ma Nien Shien & 9m88 - YASSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS WINNER. ENDED EVERY OTHER SONG WITH EASE. the SECOND the music started i was in love with this. i can't stop crying this is the best song ever created. i really am bald, this is getting playlisted.

12) Sedona - this song really gives me ultraflex teas like i cannot stop hearing that, so of course i enjoyed it. a fun song!

13) LATASHÁ - i mean i don't get how someone could not stan this. it rlly does give tsc winner, im predicting that she wins. everything was on point tbh, excellence.

14) Yola - YESSSSSSSSSSSSSS I LOVED THIS SO MUCH. it's just class. i'm obsessed with this actually her voice was the MOMENT. i never got bored, i was so entranced. she would be a worthy winner in my eyes. however idk how everyone else will receive this goddess.

15) LVL1 - LMFAOOOOO YES! so many serves in a row! imagine her collabing with isabella lovestory? my dream collab. it was so messy.. i lurved it.

16) Rakel Bronze - this was kinda funny and i think thats what it was going for, but it's also a headache. became a form of torture after a while.

17) Lee Suhyun - LOL, kinda a bop. i knew this since it came out, it was on my list actually. but i really never wouldve sent it cause i didnt enjoy it enough. i do wish the chorus was better </3

18) Justin Jesso, Seeb - absolutely fucking not. this was SOOOOOOOOO bad oh my lord. hate this type of bri'ish dj production with a mediocre white man singer, this is probably my biggest nightmare.

19) VÉRITÉ - i think this is uninspired but it grew on me. i had a comment written out about how it's mediocre, but then i continue 2 listen and realized i actually sorta enjoy it. so yeah, it's a nice enough pop song, serviceable.

20) Lindsey Stirling - i'm so tired. so so tired. why would anybody send this. i really don't get it. AWFUL.

21) Topaz Jones - finally back to the SERVES. the production on this reminds me SOOO much of another song that i love, cant think of it though. regardless, this is rlly fucking good. like its kinda scary how good this is. i could see him winning too, it would be so deserved.

22) Karol Conka - naur. i did not enjoy this mess. i get why some ppl might enjoy this trash but im not personally in the mood for it rn.

23) Rachel Chinouriri - it was cute! i can't remember exactly how her last entry sounded like but im enjoying this one more. i think this can grow on me even more as well.

24) City Girls - this song is funny LOL. i enjoyed this mess for what it was.
1020 days 13 hours ago
Eoin
01) Raja Kumari - TOOT - This kinda bopped, I expected to find it more annoying but it remained tolerable.

02) Ryland James - BOOT - Boring and uninspired, nothing good to say about it.

03) Samia - BOOT - Bad vocals, boring production and an annoying listen. Not for me.

04) Ballyhoo! - BOOT - Cringe, not good and this was an excruciating three minutes.

05) Bella Poarch - TOOT - I've definitely heard this before, it's a solid pop girl bop, no hate here.

06) Maisie Peters - TOOT - This was super fun, another strong entry after JHM, does it surpass that? Probably not, but still really fun!

07) Joker's Belief - BOOT - What was this heterosexual nonscence?

08) Natalia Podolskaya - TOOT - Yup, kinda iconic, i loved the drop, it reminded me of 'Ghost Town' by Adam Lambert. Sexy & Cool!

09) Thandi Phoenix - BOOT - I wanted to like this more than I did, I felt that all the elements didn't come together and yeah it didn't really having me living.

10) Duckwrth - TOOT - This genre is criminally under-represented in TSC, a bop.

11) Ma Nien Shien & 9m88 - BOOT - This really was awful, a pain.

12) Sedona - TOOT - This was fun, i'm not sure if everything totally went together, but I still had fun.

13) LATASHÁ - BOOT - Gave me carnival vibes, but not quite as fun, i kinda found this totally annoying.

14) Yola - BOOT - Boring song, nothing that I give a fuck about.

15) LVL1 - TOOT - Diva. This was a lot of crazy, but I think I was living for the madness.

16) Rakel Bronze - BOOT - I tried to get behind this, but it just was not working for me.

17) Lee Suhyun - BOOT - I wanted more of a pop in the chorus, this has been a strong week and this doesn't standout for me.

18) Justin Jesso, Seeb - BOOT - He oversang the fuck out of this sloppy edm mess.

19) VÉRITÉ - TOOT - Oh this was a cute little sexy bop, really solid, i've always enjoyed her and this does not disappoint.

20) Lindsey Stirling - BOOT - Yeah, i wanted to stan this, but she has so much better and this wasn't quite as cool as her other stuff.

21) Topaz Jones - TOOT - This was really cool, not something that i would usually listen to but this was really solid.

22) Karol Conka - BOOT - Mess.

23) Rachel Chinouriri - BOOT - Sorry girlie, i'm not in the mood for this dreary ass song.

24) City Girls - BOOT - Yeah, this didn't sound...good. Just a mess and pretty uninspired.
1020 days 13 hours ago
MISSimogen
01) Raja Kumari - i def wanted to like this more than i do. its just a bit repetitive and quite frankly SHITE. that chorus is not giving. shuba ATE HER UP.

02) Ryland James - I want to HATE these 2 f sl*rs but....... its actually CUTESY. i wouldn't EVER listen to it again bc how embarrassing.. but for a one off thing.. yes I enjoyed it a BIT. was a lidl bit pretty.

03) Samia - this really just grew on me so much. did she say listen to MUNA AT DAWN??!!?! AH HELL YEAHHHHHH BABY..... THIS WAS GORGGGEOUSSSSS!!!! I'm in luuurve with the progression towards the end... queen samia me thinkz.

04) Ballyhoo! - u pathetic little poo pincher!!!!! i want u strung up on a tree for this crime!!! grr.

05) Bella Poarch - ur honestly joken me rite. the other tik tok girlie ate her uUUP. U SAY UR OBSESSED WITH ME SO I TOOK A SECOND AND I SED ME TOO...!!!!! this was so overhyped for what. another one for the angsty, depressed and insecure teenagers!!!!

06) Maisie Peters - eww this witch. i remember sending her last year maybe and omg I'm still red to the face to this DAY that I ever did such a thing. its just so MORTIFYING. i cant lie I did have this in my playlist its AWLRIGHT. but I cant condone something like this we need to kill it with fire!!!! its not a song for tsc nah absolutely not. this should forever be a guilty pleasure we shouldn't force everyone to have to listen to this. but BOP!

07) Joker's Belief - ohhhhh ur KIDDIN... the girly coming in was a bit stunning more of her next time please I'm ready for HER takeover.

08) Natalia Podolskaya - rooooightttt.. and now i have a headache. so now what? SO NOW WHAT?

09) Thandi Phoenix - this could've been quite gorgeous but unfortunately its just not. its so upsetting cos it has so much potential but its all wasted on this like..... i don't know... basicness... yeah i think i should work for pitchfork i have the best takes. <3

10) Duckwrth - everyone lurving this and I'm just like... BLINKS. but yeah its fine i suppose. I'm not in awe but its just OK! that girly is just a bit stunning tho more of her si vo plait!

11) Ma Nien Shien & 9m88 - this is so gorgeous.. so camp. the visuals so beautiful. its just really sweet almost sends me into the atmosphere i am ALMOST levitating. i love this man!!!!!!

12) Sedona - i do think i like this throwback but i just think the girlies I've sent have done this better yeah i really do I'm not biased i promise. but this is still fine! its a bit monotone at points and doesnt really give me everything that i want from her. but its okay.

13) LATASHÁ - nOW THIS IS WHAT IM TALKING BOUT BABY!!!!! WINNNERRRRRRRRRR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i could've done without the theratics we're striving for grammys not emmys my darling but once that is skipped WHEWWWWWW IM LEVITATINGGGGG <3

14) Yola - omgggggg i kind of hated this in watch party it is kind of bad but it has this sort of charm that i just kind of love on a relisten. the build up to the end is just really nice. it def is serving wh*te lady but her voice is VERY stunning and does carry this. that chorus is a HIT its won me over amen.

15) LVL1 - YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!! THIS IS GORGROUS. I JUST WANNA HAVE S*X IN A CAR. YES YES YES YES. this was likkeeeeeee *so* good.. it was *TOO* good. shes one of the holy trinity this week she is. i love when she speaks.. erm... russian!! yes i love russia i think its a very interesting country. the language of excellence!!!

16) Rakel Bronze - i want to knock her out. big nose. kind of iconic tho on a relisten likeeeee. she has longevity and it has a lidl charm.

17) Lee Suhyun - ohhh yepppp i do like this. its rly pretty. a bit juvenile i think. admittedly i wasn't a HUGE fan of that chorus but it is def a grower and i don't mind it. I'm winding my hips to this one yehhhhh. +10

18) Justin Jesso, Seeb - oh ur like JOKKKKEN.... IM SO BORED. if ur gonna serve this emotional ballad then make it GORGEOUS... make it beautiful.... just be olivia dean u f*cking GAPTOOTHED HEATHEN . AND THEN U HAVE THE CHEEK TO DO THT DROP EW EW EWWWWWWWWW NOT U COSPLAYING EVERY WH*TE MAN ON THE BUBBLING UNDER CHARTS.

19) VÉRITÉ - this wh*te basic queen urrghhh. she really does serve the minimum and its just enough to peak my interest. she def fell off and should be left in 2016 shouldn't she. this was fine its not life changing.

20) Lindsey Stirling - oh uuuurrrrr JOKEN. where are the vocals.. i could've even bopped to a whistle... i don't enjoy this!!!

21) Topaz Jones - this was fine. not in love but i do think its better on another listen. its so fresh whilst serving a bit of retro. it finds a really good middle and i do think its cutesy.

22) Karol Conka - conka needs to do one. frm what i know shes a queen and I'm glad this exists but I'm just not in the mood today babe x

23) Rachel Chinouriri - AWRRGHHHH i could cry. this is just the epitome of beauty. rachel has THE best voice in the music industry right now its just so smooth like butter. it is genuinely BEYOND stunning its so smooth likeeeee WOW. and this man.. *THIS* gorgeous, BEAUTIFUL, SEXY MAN. i don't know a better collab. id literally eat his scaps i LOVE THIS MAN. and rachel, of course <3

24) City Girls - i could've done without this. for every one hit these girlies have they have about 20 misses so its unfortunate :/
1020 days 12 hours ago
turkeylover
01) Raja Kumari - This isn’t really that bad! I actually kinda like it! I mean, I probably won’t ever go out of my way to listen to this again but it’s cute!
02) Ryland James - Maybe I’m just being bitter but this is awful. I hate it.
03) Samia - Oh I like this! It’s very cute. Very Hatchie. Yeah bop!!
04) Ballyhoo! - His lip ring annoys me so much… why is it so big??? Anyways, I hate this song so much.
05) Bella Poarch - Addison really ate her up… how embarrassing. But yeah… this isn’t that bad but it’s also not good at all. I kinda like the music video
06) Maisie Peters - I can’t believe I’m enjoying this song… this is so sad…. But it’s just catchy… and fun… I actually prefer this over her other song that was sent this year… Ugh, I actually really like this omg i’m killing myself… also patrick bateman fucking sucks and people need to stop acting like american psycho was good. American Psycho 2 and Miles Fisher’s mv are so much better. but bop!!!
07) Joker's Belief -  Wishing I was the ghost girl right now..
08) Natalia Podolskaya - Okay I actually like this idc… bird noise drop and everything.. It’s very camp.
09) Thandi Phoenix - Ugh this is so good ! I love a good techno beat.. Yeah. bop!!!
10) Duckwrth - The “Tinashe” vocals are so good! The guy’s good, but like yeah. I wish I was dead
11) Ma Nien Shien & 9m88 - Ugh this is so good like yass ilovetosing this ate!! It’s so cute. It’s cheesy but, like, in an endearing way. Yeah, I would watch this movie. Bop!!!!!! And the more this plays the more I love it…. Yeah. Obsessed.
12) Sedona - I do believe this is one of the best songs ever made. I also believe that this is one of the best music videos ever made. She’s a genius. And I love this song so much. BOP! Also, I’m pretty sure this was in never have i ever so like stan devi!!!!!
13) LATASHÁ - Oh this is a bop!! It’s so fun. And I love the music video! Especially the intro! Yeah. Really like this!
14) Yola - She’s gorgeous!Her vocals are gorgeous! The song is boring!
15) LVL1 - This is also kinda the best song of the week… it’s so fvn. Bop. I’m in love. The car line is kinda triggering me though because I failed my permit test but yeah.
16) Rakel Bronze - This is so bad, it’s good. Yeah. It’s very camp. The other girls should be scared. This is also a bop I fear.
17) Lee Suhyun - Ugh this is so cute! I love the chorus idc people need to start accepting simple choruses !! But yeah bop!!
18) Justin Jesso, Seeb - I think he should just stop.
19) VÉRITÉ - Yass knockoff Alex Porat…. This is a bop I fear… the basic white pop girls have a hold on me this week I fear.
20) Lindsey Stirling - When I said “basic white pop girls have a hold on me this week” I didn’t mean her.
21) Topaz Jones - This is super cute! I love the beat and stuff. Yeah. It’s fun! I don’t really have much to say so um yeah!
22) Karol Conka -  This is so messy… but i am entertained! She’s kind of a modern day shakespeare if you really think about it.
23) Rachel Chinouriri - The guy kinda dragged the song down a little but this is so gorg… ugh i’m in love. I really need to get into Rachel’s discography because I’ve really liked the songs I’ve heard from her so far.
24) City Girls - LMFAOOO i love this! Maybe ironically but it’s still so fun. Yeah. Kinda ate.
1020 days 12 hours ago
dragotistic
12) Sedona - I do believe this is one of the best songs ever made. I also believe that this is one of the best music videos ever made. She’s a genius. And I love this song so much. BOP! Also, I’m pretty sure this was in never have i ever so like stan devi!!!!!

i second this comment
1020 days 11 hours ago
jacksonjoseph99
https://64.media.tumblr.com/67ac8e3971e10700fb10fac251a3f95f/tumblr_omfdxh0Nek1tlqe2uo1_250.gif
1020 days 11 hours ago
RedFabFoxy
All the Kein Stress-ers, let me hear you SCREAM!

open group

Tengaged Song Contest (Current)

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!