This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

TSC 447 Final

Topic » TSC 447 Final

1029 days 2 hours ago
Eoin
01) PONGO - BOOT - Wow, I loved her song last year but this was just a mess, i didn't really feel like the song worked, disappointing.

02) John K - BOOT - This song happened. A real big fat nothing.

03) CHVRCHES - TOOT - An overdone trend...that still works very well. I liked this, a solid bop and the sort of song I would listen to.

04) Static and Ben El - BOOT - Awful singing and a weirdass song.

05) Sarah Reeves - TOOT - I was grooving, it didn't blow me away but yeah this was cute.

06) KINGDOM - BOOT - I didn't love the voice and just the overall song had too many weird elements that just didn't blend well for me.

07) Nemahsis - BOOT - I really did not care in anyway, sorry hun x

08) Keiynan Lonsdale - TOOT - Honestly, a lot of this was a mess but I thought it was kinda cool, kinda my style.

09) Joy Crookes - BOOT - I feel like this song needed to be amped up a bit for me to love it, she had a nice voice but the song itself sounded like album filler.

10) The Debris - BOOT - Mess, mess, mess. A boring song and a bad voice.

11) Shay Lia - BOOT - I wanted a nice chill bop, this was chill but it didn't have me really vibing

12) Loren Gray - BOOT - A D List pop girl with an underwhelming chorus? Shocking.

13) Sharktank - TOOT - I thought the song was chill, I wasn't a huge fan of the vocals, but the song was solid.

14) Syd - BOOT - Another low energy song, i'm bored.

15) KAYE - BOOT - I usually like the crazy songs, but this just did not flow well.

16) Normani - BOOT - So underwhelming after the long gap, you can do better Normani especially better than a doper.

17) Jidenna - BOOT - What the fuck was this edgy bullshit?

18) Magdalena Bay - TOOT - More edgy shit, but this at least was a bit more interesting and it had a little edge to it.

19) U.S. Girls - TOOT - This wouldn't be in my usual repertoire but it had some fun elements to it!

20) Olivia Dean - BOOT - Wow, we've never seen a slow piano ballad like this before!

21) ARTY - TOOT - I'm shocked this hasn't been entered before, it's on alllll the spotify dance playlists, i like it still though.

22) BURNS - BOOT - Yeah, i don't even get this, it was just weird.

23) Keisha Shadè - TOOT - This was fun, nothing that blew me away but it was a nice vibe.

24) KNOWER - BOOT - The drums were very annoying after 5 seconds, felt like one of those music projects you do in school where you put different sounds together to make a song. Awful.

25) Gunnar Gehl - BOOT - Oh a boring love song from a boring ass singer.

26) K.ZIA - TOOT - I'm sorry but i feel like this entire contest has been this genre, and while this is one of the better ones, i really am bored.

27) Taylor Castro - BOOT - This was lyrical garbage and the voice also was super grating, bad end to a bad week.
1029 days ago
dragotistic
for the people, by the people

ladies and gentlemen, my comments

01) PONGO - I think we all had this one our lists. It’s not as good as Uwa but it does hit the spot in a way. It does get repetitive after a while though.
02) John K - I refuse to acknowledge this as music.
03) CHVRCHES - I do like a CHVRCHES moment and this is doing it for me. Nice choice.
04) Static and Ben El - lol next song pls
05) Sarah Reeves - Great chorus, good song. I like this!
06) KINGDOM - I know male kpop has been hitting in the last 10 or so weeks but this was not it.
07) Nemahsis - similar vibe to Shungudzo last week. Pretty decent, don’t know how I will rank it in the end.
08) Keiynan Lonsdale - quite possibly the worst entry I’ve ever heard in TSC
09) Joy Crookes - This. This was lovely. Great tune and I can see it doing well.
10) The Debris - This didn’t do a damn thing for me. Sorry
11) Shay Lia - I wish this had a MV but it’s still pretty good.
12) Loren Gray - yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaas
13) Sharktank - this had a cool vibe but the woman ruined it
14) Syd - this was okay in spots but the weird interruption in the video was absolutely awful
15) KAYE - I wanted to like this but I did not
16) Normani - Not really a fan of this one.
17) Jidenna - I do enjoy a male R&B moment but this was not the song
18) Magdalena Bay - have you ever been struck by lightning? I have and it was this song
19) U.S. Girls - the MV was kinda bad but the song was pretty decent. Not sure if it will get points from me though
20) Olivia Dean - this is a good ballad but i just wanted a little more from her
21) ARTY - *sees directed by Noah Centineo* yup 0. Not a fan of the song either.
22) BURNS - ASAP Rocky owns this song. Sorry bout it.
23) Keisha Shadè - oh this was right in the pocket for me. Great tune
24) KNOWER - LOL mess bye
25) Gunnar Gehl - how dare he make a good song! White men should never make music!
26) K.ZIA - honestly? Best R&B song this week
27) Taylor Castro - Really enjoyed this closer!
1029 days ago
ganghandedcat
01 : PONGO - Bruxos : These comments will be short as I just came home from one of Ireland's HIDDEN AND SECLUDED GEMS! Digidigidigig. Yas. Go off a bit. I wish this had more diversity in its style instead of the similar flat line? But in a recap this would go off. Love her energy, I do! Where will this place? Let's see.

02 : John K - in case you miss me : The place I went to had a depth of 600 metres. This song belongs at the bottom of that deep, deep lagoon. Putrid.

03 : CHVRCHES - Good Girls : I hate the lead singer's voice.. Have always. Like I know she can sing but for me? No no. Not for me. Sorry doll. That part around 2:38 is very very good though! With a different vocalist I would enjoy more.

04 : Static & Ben El : Tudo Bom : I'm going to be so bad here but like... Carioca will always hit for me if it goes off.. My roots demand it. Jk! No but fr though I am exposed to this type of sound a lot when I meet people from the Brazilian community here in Ireland which made me fall in lurv...

05 : Sarah Reeves - Dance To It : Very sugary and without much to it, but I can see it being enjoyed more in 2016.

06 : KINGDOM - Karma : For a second I thought this was a different song and I was so hyped and then I listened and found out it was this. It was going great until that chorus ruined it out of boredom for me.

07 : Nemahsis - what if i took it off for you? : Gorgeous voice. I did come across this and on first listen it wasn't something that particularly stuck with me. On second listen, not much change there BUT I do like it! Gorgeous voice.

08 : Keiynan Lonsdale - Rainbow Dragon : As TSC's resident Australian, we don't claim this song.

09 : Joy Crookes - Feet Don't Fail Me Now : Like... I like it? I love the visuals. Stunning. I have gotten a tad bored of this song over the few weeks but I do like it! Maybe I'd enjoy it more in the future, but this week not feeling too much. Her voice is gorgeous though.

10 : The Debris - Setting Sun : I'm sorry. But actually, with some remastering this wouldn't be too bad.

11 : Shay Lia - Irrational : This flows very nicely and I do like her voice! Work daughter of a former Djiboutian leader. I wasn't familiar at all with the sample so I didn't notice much.

12 : Loren Gray - Piece of Work : This isn't really my sound but it is better than her other songs I'll give her that. Has a nice mid-00s sort of sound to it? Could grow on me after the week.

13 : Sharktank - Get It Done : That man was so good like yes so good like duh. The woman did make me lose the vibe a bit but overall I do still enjoy this more than I dislike it. I think you should have edited a gun shootout scene instead of the female vocal and you would have won.

14 : Syd - Fast Car : I had skimmed through this and didn't pay it much mind. Later the same day, it's posted here. It's nice and smooth, like I enjoy it. There's something missing for me to go like... Yes, exactly. The guitar came in and then I was happy enough. I would need to be in the right vibe for this!

15 : KAYE - Cheshire Kitten : I feel like I'm in some sort of musical? If that makes sense. And I hate musicals. But I would enjoy this piece! It's kinda giving me some life rn.

16 : Normani ft. Cardi B - Wild Side : This was my first time listening to this actually, in TSC. Normani sounds good and all, enjoy her vocal. Cardi coming to serve, as she does sometimes. But I don't feel this SO much.

17 : Jidenna - Sufi Woman : Perhaps I'm too unintelligent this week but I can't fully get with this. I like the vocal and everything but the song as a whole didn't go in a direction I really wanted.

18 : Magdalena Bay - Chaeri : I usually hate this duo with a passion. Didn't pay much attention to this song until like a minute in where I was like ... ok and then when the glitch-part comes in I'm just like... my wig is snatched. I do love me that glitch sound. Hope they can keep it up.

19 : U.S. Girls - 4 American Dollars : When I said this sounded like a 90s C-Side intro song to a gay couple living in Brooklyn, I spoke no lies. That sort of sound does annoy me and I'm so sorry because there are other U.S. Girls songs I enjoy.

20 : Olivia Dean - Slowly : Yess I was really feeling the emotion here. It's a piano ballad but the emotion and power and it all just really make me vibe. Her previous submission was really good, but this one blows it out of the WATER like yessss.... Olivia Dean you've won me today.

21 : ARTY - Save Me Tonight : I was repulsed. I need my Paracetamol.

22 : BURNS ft. A$AP Rocky, Sabrina Claudio - Energy : I never actually listened to an ASAP Rocky song and I had no intention to so I was expecting a bad piece this week. Sabrina sounded cute enough, like go girl period yas but I wasn't vibing much. Then ASAP comes in and I'm like yess. Very good combination.

23 : Keisha Shade` - Get Over It : This felt a bit flat and didn't do much for me.. Sorry.

24 : KNOWER - Things About You : This sort of messy song is exactly what I'm here for... Serve me. Exactly. This beat. I'm moving. Slice I love ur work.

25 : Gunnar Gehl - Dance Alone : Not my style of music but the choir was sounding kinda good for a few seconds there.. The orchestration on this is really beautiful I just wish the structure of the song was a different one.

26 : K.ZIA - Mon Mood : I like her voice from the onset like yes, the way she sang 'another' did kinda annoy me a bit but that ok because she didn't continue. I like songs with different languages coming in and this was really pretty. Not DYING for this but it's really good like I think I will add it to my chill playlist it feels like something there.

27 : Taylor Castro - Avoiding Me? : The way it started I was so scared but also intrigued. It could go one of several ways. It did drag on for a second. Her voice is good though. It's this type of synthpop I would listen to in this contest but not playlist. The chorus did lose me but the TALKING post-chorus did make me go yes. Overall... I'm conflicted if I'm honest. Maybe if she just talked to me over this it would be a 12.. but now I'm thinking whether or not I'm pointing this.
1028 days 23 hours ago
varlto
hmm
1028 days 23 hours ago
QueenM1chelle
Welcome to the TSC 447 Results!

Everybody voted except for one player (hellomynameis347) therefore their act KINGDOM will lose its top 3 points.

Other than that, gl! Lets begin.
1028 days 23 hours ago
QueenM1chelle
WHO'S WHO?
1001games        Static and Ben El
Alexeh23        K.ZIA
bibbles        The Debris
Catch_a_falling_star        KAYE
chris2pei        PONGO
Darbe        Joy Crookes
dragotistic        Gunnar Gehl
Eoin        Keiynan Lonsdale
Fritzyyyyy        Jidenna
ganghandedcat        Magdalena Bay
hellomynameis347        KINGDOM
ianfitz0012        John K
ilovetosing        KNOWER
J2999        CHVRCHES
Lemjam6        Shay Lia
MISSimogen        Olivia Dean
ParkerSlayer360        Normani
Patrick319        Syd
PennyTrationStan        Loren Gray
QueenM1chelle        BURNS
RedFabFoxy        Taylor Castro
ryan5676        Sarah Reeves
Talian        Nemahsis
TolisKalkas        ARTY
turkeylover        Keisha Shadè
varlto        Sharktank
Lachie227        U.S. Girls
1028 days 23 hours ago
chris2pei
aw Will
1028 days 23 hours ago
ganghandedcat
To gather
1028 days 23 hours ago
QueenM1chelle
let's kick it off with the BEST players votes.

QueenM1chelle        BURNS

01        Nemahsis
02        Normani
03        Shay Lia
04        KNOWER
05        Syd
06        K.ZIA
07        Joy Crookes
08        Loren Gray
10        Olivia Dean

and 12 points go to…       

Magdalena Bay!!!
1028 days 23 hours ago
chris2pei
TSC 447: Darbe / Joy Crookes
1028 days 23 hours ago
dragotistic
ganghandedcat        Magdalena Bay
1028 days 23 hours ago
varlto
?¿?¿?¿??¿¿?
1028 days 23 hours ago
turkeylover
ilovetosing        KNOWER
1028 days 23 hours ago
QueenM1chelle
RedFabFoxy        Taylor Castro

01        CHVRCHES
02        Shay Lia
03        Keisha Shadè
04        PONGO
05        BURNS
06        Joy Crookes
07        Sharktank
08        Magdalena Bay
10        Loren Gray

and 12 points go to…       

Sarah Reeves!!!
1028 days 23 hours ago
turkeylover
lovely 3

open group

Tengaged Song Contest (Current)

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!