This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

TSC 431 Final

Topic » TSC 431 Final

1141 days 14 hours ago
ryan5676
01) Malavika – She can really sing it which I do appreciate from a singer but the music is sadly a train wreck and it sounds like it hasn’t been finished being disjointed
02) The Polar Boys – The music is alright for what it is giving that retro vibe but the singer lacks the passion and drive to keep me interested in the song
03) Addison Rae – I’m sorry but this is straight forgettable as her vocals are dire and the music is so repetitive that it gets bland and I won’t be coming back to this one ever
04) LAIIKA – What I’m getting from this song is that the music is trying to be 80’s but it brings back the worst music from that decade with also their lame ass vocals being as dry as sand
05) Allie X – Oh I am fully into this song as the beat straight away is so infectious and she got a unique voice as this has grabbed my attention and it’s a bop
06) LAUREL – I don’t understand how she can make this song into such a bore but congrats on doing that with how her vocals are uninspiring and the beat is just plain repetitive
07) BVNDIT – Jesus these girls are fierce with that power and energy and this song slaps left right up and down as I’m living for this anthem that got me dancing along
08) Loviet – This music has a good melody to go with it but the vocals sound like the singer was bored with the song and I want to see more energy
09) Sandy Lam – This song feels like a weird dream that makes no sense and I really don’t like this music which gives me a headache and there is nothing good about this
10) Malia Civetz – Looks like we are going back to the 80’s with this entry and I find it to be good as the beat is cool and she delivers to make this a great package
11) LP – It was going good at the start with that promising vocal but then it went downhill with the chorus like they don’t know how to keep the momentum going as it sadly sunk
12) Becky Hill, WEISS – Oh honey I am so in love with her vocals as they are incredible and the song is a great banger as I can’t help dancing along to this summer track
13) Flori – She knows how to slay with this passionate entry that got me sucked in with that power in her voice and this is a hidden gem that deserves to be seen
14) Tim Kamrad – The groove is alive with this song as I’m so in love with this whole song with that catchy music and that incredible voice as this is a treat worth while
15) ETOLUBOV – This music is lacking that punch as it is very lacklustre and the vocals aren’t doing anything for me as I’m not liking this entry
16) Olivia Holt – Her vocals are giving me tingles all over as they are simply amazing but the music, I feel like is too basic and lacks that extra oomph the song needed
17) Lil Nas X – He is a good rapper being able to rap with the beat very well while the song is alright and I could see myself nodding along to it
18) Peach PRC – This song is giving me bad vibes as the singer doesn’t do any favours and I really detest the music played in the chorus and also those backing vocalists overpowering the singer
19) Jungle – Now this is what you call a sick dance track as I can’t stop moving along to this infectious music with it’s own charm to create something memorable
20) Jxta Martin – Meh I’m not into this with the music sounding so outdated and I don’t like the singer’s voice with this being not for me
21) Molly Sandén – The music is electrifying as it has that dance beat which I crave for while her vocals are alright but I would rather them be stronger to stand out
22) Sarah Kinsley – Meh I find this song to be rather boring as nothing much happens and the beat just stays the same and this is all very bland
23) Sandro Cavazza, Georgia Ku – These two sounds so good together and this is a good feel song that puts me in such a happy mood as I’m digging this track with the full package being so lovely
1141 days 14 hours ago
LiukBB
Malavika: Nice song, love her swag in this it made me moved. love her vocals. Yea this was good all along.
The Polar Boys: This was cute, but it kinda made me zone out easily. It sounds something been done already before, but it's okay overall. Could have been stronger
Addison Rae:Nice song, with a singer with  alovely voice and with a good production as well. Again wish this could have been stronger, but it wasn't too long so i appreciated this even more
LAIIKA: Omg yasss, this was such a simple song but yet so effective. Again it got a bit repetitive but this was kind of boppy .
Allie X: I like the beginning but wasn't too sold on the prechorus and on the chorus. Didn't like the change of the tempo and damn why she is repeating life so many times? i thought my video was blocked for a second lol.
LAUREL: Yea this was too there and I zoned out quite quickly lol. She got a nice vocal but it was all a bit too slow.
BVNDIT: Yess a bit bouncy but the chorus could have been better and more impactful. It's nice but i feel it it misses something, but overall this was kind of pleasant.
Loviet: Nice track. Again something I already heard but this is good. Love the vocals, love the production, it makes me wanna dance. I enjoed this a lot, even though it needed a more of punch
Sandy Lam: LMFAO at the beginning. Oh well ehm this ain't for me i guess. It was a little too artistry. Also this felt way too long.
Malia Civetz: Nice production but ultimately it was a bit bland, even if the chorus kinda elevates this. Not too bad, but i'm unsure if i will go back to this.
LP: I honestly felt like she is a bit overrated and this song is no exception even if the lalalala part is kinda good and the final part is interesting. Much of a grower.
Becky Hill, WEISS : This genre is just my thing lol, i am a sucker I admit. It's deffo something upbeat and catchy that lights up my mood. There were i think some extra elements but this was pleasant.
Flori: Oh yeah loved this even if on paper this shouldn't be my thing, but i like the production and the build up. Stunning voice.
Tim Kamrad : Oh yea an ESCT song lol lol. Even if this is big 6 this is pretty good and it makes me jump up and down even though i don't like the part where he does that falsetto i guess " danceee with strangers". Like it was unnecessary.
ETOBULOV:  Not feeling this one, even if this is pretty competitive. It just the genre personally doesn't sit well with me. The production is not bad, but it's a bit boring in the end.
Olivia Holt: Eh again a bit too slow, but not bad tbh. Nice vocals at least and the production overall is enjoable but i feel nothing big is happening.
Lil Nas x montero: Uhm yikes. This was a bit annoying especially there was a lot of going on with the production of this track. the whole " mmmm"part i didn't appreciate. Yes it' s a mess of a song lol. Too much going on. Guess the only call me by your name i keep liking is the movie
Peach PRC: Okay i thought this was gonna be a kpop but it turned out to be not a kpop lol. Okay this snapped me hard, i loved the production. Usually i am not a fan of extra effects on the sound, but this didn't bother me actually it elevated it
Jungle: The 1:28 of wait didn't put me in a good mood but it was worth it cause it was bouncy, and this sounds so fresh and contemporary. It became a bit repetitive but overall i digged this.
Jxta Martin: This is pretty. Not usually a fan of male spanish songs, but i'll admit this is a nice song, but nothing more. It actually get pretty repetitive in the middle with same lines being repeated over and over.
Molly Sanden: Yasss gurl give us this disco bop. I enjoed this a lot even though is kinda of basic ooop.
Sarah Kinsley: Mmm this was very cute and her voice is realllyy cute. But the rest didn't really grab my attention
Sandro Cavazza, Georgia Ku: I stan a ESCT reject. I liked this the first I listened and i don't change my feeling.  I really like the match of the voices and the production is pretty good. It gets you in a good mood.
1141 days 13 hours ago
1001games
Malakiva: It was okay. Sounded like a lot of other songs out there though.

The Polar Boys: This was really good! The lyrics and chorus really made this song amazing!

Addison Rae:  I liked the beat in this and the song was okay. A little poppy for me though. But overall not too bad I guess.

LAIKKA: Yeah this song is al little strange for me. Very simple.

Allie X: This really didnt interest me. Just a repeat of the same phrase imo.

LAUREL: Gave me retro vibes for sure and the video was really well done.

BVNDIT: Totally not my style but I was really vibing and grooving with this!

Loviet: Love seeing all female bands still around! Good song too!

Sandy Lam: This was really weird and really could not get into this.

Malia Civetz: I kinda liked this. There were good parts and bad but overall I think I liked it?

LP: Wow! I really liked this! Like I was shocked I did and I can’t believe I have never heard this before.

Becky Hill, WEISS:  Loved the beat as it got me grooving. As for the song it was okay.

Flori: So glad you made finals as I am still in love with your voice!

Tim Kamrad: This song had me bopping all throughout. Nice job!

ETOLUBOV: Yeah no. This was not it for me.

Olivia Holt: Couldn’t get into this unfortunetly. Sorry.

Lil Nas X: The more I listen to this the more I don’t like it. But luckily I still like it.

Peach PRC: Nothing changed me opinion on this. Totally not my thing. Another cringe song imo.

Jungle: Still loving this song! Love the beat and everything about it!

Jxta Martin: A nice chill song. Nothing too crazy or exciting but pretty good overall.

Molly Sandén: Way too poppy for me so I couldn’t get into it.

Sarah Kinsley: Not a bad song overall. The video was a little strange though lol.

Sandro Cavazza, Georgia Ku: I thought this was good! It was definitely catchy and the chorus was good!
1141 days 13 hours ago
Natepresnell
01) Malavika - I think this is a decent opener. I don’t really have much to compare it to. The chorus is pretty good but overall it does feel pretty cheap. Actually I take that back it kinda does get better with more listens.
02) The Polar Boys - LMAO @ this qualifying? I kind of get why Patrick death slotted this. It’s pretty… underwhelming for me. Also is it me or does this sound feel like it’s being done a lot recently?
03) Addison Rae - I’m not really interested by the versus but that chorus is kinda a slay.
04) LAIIKA - I’m both shocked and not shocked to see this here. It builds up really well but then it kind of goes… nowhere? Like the first time I listened to this I didn’t even realize the chorus happened. This song feels like it’s just… there.
05) Allie X - This definitely did not go in the direction I was expecting. It’s not amazing or anything but I did enjoy it overall.
06) LAUREL - It’s one of those vibey songs that is kind of hit or miss for me and this feels like more of a miss.
07) BVNDIT - I was kind of living for the first verse but idk what to make of that chorus. This will probably take a few listens for me to decide.
08) Loviet - This is fine and all but it kinda just passed me by.
09) Sandy Lam - I might be missing something but this really is the first song that I cannot get into at all.
10) Malia Civetz - It feels like these kind of cheap bops are going to be a common theme in this final and I didn’t really like this one.
11) LP - This is just perfection. Like am I mad because I was strongly considering sending this song this week? Just a little bit. I just love the vocals and the song a lot. LP also has a special place in my heart because I joined TSC to discover new artists and songs and she was one of the first artists I discovered from jurying my first TSC. Good pick.
12) Becky Hill, WEISS - I gave this a chance in the semi. I’m just not sure how to feel about it. I feel like I’ve heard this a million times before, but done better. I think it’s good for a few listens but I’m tired after listening a few times.
13) Flori - I wasn’t THAT into this on the first listen but it’s actually very pretty. Not my kind of song but I can stan this.
14) Tim Kamrad - Yeah I stan men and all but even this is too basic for me.
15) ETOLUBOV - Oh this qualified? I mean it’s okay but I couldn’t imagine wanting to listen to this multiple times.
16) Olivia Holt - I’m just going to go ahead and call this boring because I can’t really find anything else to describe it.
17) Lil Nas X - No <3
18) Peach PRC - Honestly this got absolutely obliterated in the listening party but this is just so catchy. I like this idc idc.
19) Jungle - I can see the appeal for this and it was fine on the first listen but I’m bored by the second.
20) Jxta Martin - Yeah this is very good and reminds me of pre pandemic summers in Spain. I really enjoyed this.
21) Molly Sandén - Honestly if this were in English I’d probably say it blends in with most of the female pop songs of this final. I’m not totally sold on the versus but the chorus is very good and it being in a different language helps it stand out a lot.
22) Sarah Kinsley - I don’t know, I didn’t really think anything of this.
23) Sandro Cavazza, Georgia Ku - Honestly I kinda forgot about this being in the semi. It’s alright.
1141 days 9 hours ago
J4ckWilko
01) Malavika - 🟡 First time hearing this I quite like it. I was dancing throughout and it quite catchy but I feel the energy didn't change through the song and it stayed at the same energy for most of it.

02) The Polar Boys - 🔴 Honestly I was so confused when I couldn't hear anything for ages but then it kicked in and I was still confused. I think the style is quite messy as it doesn't fit much of a box and because of that it comes off boring and bland.

03) Addison Rae - 🟢 NGL I have heard this a couple times and I have been impressed by it. I feel that it has the elements to be a good song and it could do quite well in the contest.

04) LAIIKA - 🔴 The song as a whole just felt massively robotic and I was wanting the song to kick in but it didn't. I tried to give a second thing.

05) Allie X - 🟢 This was a surprising one to be honest and the song went into an interesting way. I was expecting a lot more grungy song but it wasn't and I was really excited by the song.

06) LAUREL - 🔴 Ehh this was quite a miss for me honestly. I wished I could have enjoyed it and I know people will but it just wasn't my cup of tea.

07) BVNDIT - 🟡 I'm not a major K-pop person and it felt a bit mixy matchy. I think the verses was really nice but the chorus was underwhelming and I was just expecting a lot more from hearing the verses.

08) Loviet - 🔴 I couldn't get into the song unfortunately and I just felt the song was quite repetitive and generic. I feel like I have heard a similar song like this several times before.

09) Sandy Lam - 🔴 I love Sandy as an artist but this just wasn't it and this song as a whole felt confusing and just overall wrong.

10) Malia Civetz - 🟡 This is a another song where I liked parts of the song but there is the verse 1 for me which I don't really like. I think it took way too long to get into the song.

11) LP - 🟡 I heard the instrumental at the start and I was wowed almost immediately but the problem was that it didn't stay like that. I liked your voice but the backing of the song just didn't hit right with me.

12) Becky Hill, WEISS - 🟢 What a song. I think it's so imaginative and such a bop. Hearing this has made me add this to my playlist because I honestly forgot about it.

13) Flori - 🟢 From the first second I was interested and then you started singing and I got so into it. I will be mad if this don't make the finale.

14) Tim Kamrad - 🟢 AHHH!! This is probably my favourite from semi final 2 and it even made me add it to my playlist!

15) ETOLUBOV - 🟢 This was another song that I really liked. I loved the edgy kinda vibes and the darkish video. Also the choreo was kinda cute and I had to complement that.

16) Olivia Holt - 🔴 This song was a choice.

17) Lil Nas X - 🔴 I am part of the alphabet mafia and still this made me feel uncomfortable. The whole song is weird and just ugh. It's an ok song but the video just no!

18) Peach PRC - 🟡 TF. It looks like a RPDR branding challenge. I liked the vocals in the song and I think it's quite quirky and I loved parts of the songs but was iffy with other parts. After listening to it again, I did like it a little more but it didn't wow me.

19) Jungle - 🟡 Why does the girl look like Meghan Markle. The song was giving me mixed vibes. Like I didn't know if it was a pop song or it was a disco song. It was ok just confusing.

20) Jxta Martin - 🟢 Oh shit! This was such a cute song. I usually don't like songs that I can understand however it's a really nice song and I just cannot stop dancing. The problem is that it didn't go more in energy which is what I wanted.

21) Molly Sandén - 🟡 This was another song that I just couldn't enjoy. Like when it kicked in I think it was a proper good song but then it dimmed down again and I just wanted it to push right through

22) Sarah Kinsley - 🟡 This was interesting for me. I liked the song but I am not screaming over it.

23) Sandro Cavazza, Georgia Ku - 🟢 Your giving me proper Camila and Shawn vibes right now and I am kinda really living for it. I was dancing throughout and I kinda surprised myself with the song.
1141 days 8 hours ago
Eoin
01) Malavika - BOOT - The lyrics here were really cringe and i think this style of song has been executed a lot better.

02) The Polar Boys - BOOT - A bit eh? Yeah I just found this to be very lacking, a nice style but I was not engaged!

03) Addison Rae - TOOT - This is honestly kind of a bop, I don't love it but this is a lot better than I expected it to be.

04) LAIIKA - TOOT - This was a really cool beat, very future pop, I thought it was fun, i like!

05) Allie X - TOOT - This is really cool, dark lyrically but a slay of a chorus.

06) LAUREL - BOOT - I had her on my list, not with this song, and I would have chose the other song :x

07) BVNDIT - BOOT - I don't follow them but I feel this is bad for them? I expected more.

08) Loviet - TOOT - This is good, but am I a bit over this trend? A bit, but I cannot deny this is solid.

09) Sandy Lam - BOOT - I don't know what went on but I am not here for it.

10) Malia Civetz - TOOT - This is really solid, a cute vibe, that trend is kinda dying but it's strong all around.

11) LP - TOOT - While this isn't her best song in the world, her vocals are just wow, a standout in that regard.

12) Becky Hill, WEISS - BOOT - Lose points for being basic and a bad choice! Becky has so much more fresher songs and you choose this? Hmph.

13) Flori - BOOT - I truly don't care about anything I witnessed.

14) Tim Kamrad - TOOT - While there are elements that I love in this song, I definitely think that it could have hit more at times, so not in love, but still good.

15) ETOLUBOV - BOOT - Yeah, I hated every aspect of this, very underwhelming and not great in general.

16) Olivia Holt - BOOT - Bored, I don't hate this but it's fairly uninspired and yeah i just do not care about it.

17) Lil Nas X - TOOT - I love this song A LOT, it is a bit hmph sending it, but yeah it slays my existence.

18) Peach PRC - TOOT - A bit just okay, but also kind of a bop, it's not a winner but it is cute and solid.

19) Jungle - BOOT - This kinda went over my head? I never connected with this at all, but it is a bit vibey!

20) Jxta Martin - BOOT - Not my favourite chorus in the world, nice vocals and verses, I am not a fan of the finished product.

21) Molly Sandén - TOOT - Nice, not blown away, but this super chill and an easy listen.

22) Sarah Kinsley - TOOT - This is really catchy and airy, not a high energy but pretty.

23) Sandro Cavazza, Georgia Ku - BOOT - Very mediocre, so much so that I cannot get behind it, very Disney pop? Like I wanted to like this but it just was a little eh.
1141 days 6 hours ago
dragotistic
getting drunk watching College Basketball so these comments were written ~under the influence~

01) Malavika - This was on my list. So. Yes. Bop.
02) The Polar Boys - This was extremely one note and quite boring.
03) Addison Rae - This song made me unfollow her on Instagram.
04) LAIIKA - This aged really well. I wasn’t sure of it in the semi but I’m grooving to it now.
05) Allie X - Love the verses but the chorus is questionable and not really my style.
06) LAUREL - my. ass. is. shaking.
07) BVNDIT - Didn’t think this would be for me but this was quite good.
08) Loviet - I think this song needed a little more umph to really stand out but it’s quite lovely.
09) Sandy Lam - Definitely interesting but not really my thing.
10) Malia Civetz - see 6
11) LP - This is really solid. I usually like her stuff and this is doing it for me.
12) Becky Hill, WEISS - A Becky Hill song from 2019? Interesting. I find her stuff okay albeit fairly generic and this is landing right in that area for me. It’s pretty good.
13) Flori - I…………...no
14) Tim Kamrad - uh yes SIR
15) ETOLUBOV - I desperately wanted this to serve but it fell flat for me.
16) Olivia Holt - “Do You Miss Me” No I don’t.
17) Lil Nas X - Not really my thing but I get why people stan it. It’s probably winning this week but it’s not my vibe.
18) Peach PRC - I didn’t think I would enjoy this but it wasn’t half bad? I’ll take it.
19) Jungle - see 6
20) Jxta Martin - This progressed pretty well. Overall, it was pretty decent.
21) Molly Sandén - literally my type of vibe. Dan-bait
22) Sarah Kinsley - this was extremely cute and really nice to listen to. Lovely.
23) Sandro Cavazza, Georgia Ku - This was painfully generic but also I kinda liked it?
1141 days 4 hours ago
ianfitz0012
01) Malavika - she can sugarcoat anything for me I won't mind! What a fun bop
02) The Polar Boys - my favorite part of this is the build-up to the chorus. That makes this song special, everything else is run of the mill indie men not inflecting their voices
03) Addison Rae - good beat but the chorus kinda sucks like those are some pretty dumb lyrics
04) LAIIKA - give me a song where someone can sing please thank you
05) Allie X - honestly kind of annoying like why was this sent for her? Just because it's allie x?? The song also sucks and gets on my nerves
06) LAUREL - MEHHHHHHHH this song gets better after the first minute I'll say that
07) BVNDIT - this is it? The big BVNDIT song? MEHHHHHHHHH I prefer like all their other songs. This one feels rushed
08) Loviet - a song that fits my vibe atm… for some reason giving me late 2000s teen girl rock music vibes
09) Sandy Lam - also confused on why this was sent, I am trying to wake up here
10) Malia Civetz - it's DISRESPECTFUL to put shame on white lizzo's name, mom! I like some of her other songs better but this is a bop
11) LP - could this win? It might not be 12 material for me but I can't deny how original but entrancing it sounds
12) Becky Hill, WEISS - casual pop song that feels like a remix with a beat drop and makes me feel bored
13) Flori - spanish girl pop that sounds like someone's winning american idol/DCOM song they sing in front of all their peers who bully them
14) Tim Kamrad - oh I love cute, very catchy songs like this that mean nothing in the grand scheme of life and that is ok!
15) ETOLUBOV - I def see the appeal in this but for me I wanted her to slap me in the face a little harder ya know
16) Olivia Holt - I feel like this girl is always outdoing herself but rather than going from amazing bop to amazing bop it's like she went from ok to slightly better than that, to good, to slightly better than good, to great, etc. I can't wait to hear her music in 5 years
17) Lil Nas X - this song is an absolute movement and should be studied in schools… simply iconic
18) Peach PRC - cute fun pop song but I will forget how this sounds :D
19) Jungle - besides the annoyingly long intro (shoutout to the host for telling me when to skip) this instrumental stuck me as incredible very quickly. I could listen to this song for hours, this is a hard competition between this and one other song for my 12
20) Jxta Martin - definitely not a bad song but I didn't love it and thought it could've been more memorable
21) Molly Sandén - boo molly sanden, yay this song! Of course this song will outlie any boringness that is associated with this artist. But she has good footing for the song. It almost sounds like a demo. But not much happens with it
22) Sarah Kinsley - it's simple and sweet. Can't say it offends me much but I like other entries that take me to a new or familiar place I love more
23) Sandro Cavazza, Georgia Ku - I submitted Georgia Ku a few years ago, and that song was a robbed bop (WHAT DO I WHAT DO I DOOOOO?). So I had high expectations for this song and ultimately I didn't feel like this delivered. It has a good basis for the song and it had a cute vibe but I wanted it to go a little more out there. Still I enjoyed this
1141 days 3 hours ago
Jus21
group therapy was robbed
01) Malavika: i aint gonna sugarcoat it, this song is like fine. it kind of bops but theres like an element missing. i think i like the video better than the song itself
02) The Polar Boys: this is really boring
03) Addison Rae: charli xcx stan addison rae, does that mean all gays have to stan addison? this is like just a fine pop song.
04) LAIIKA: this is fun. i want to take off my clothes.
05) Allie X;  i didnt know allie x was coming out with new music. I think she’s overplayed for tsc and this is just not her best
06) LAUREL: OOOHHHHhhhhh the synths right away hit ME . this is a strong contest no? people really were like lets fucking ride 
07) BVNDIT: this is fine, a bit better on the second listen
08) Loviet; this is very one note
09) Sandy Lam;this is really weird but not in a way i like , very gregorian chants in the beginning
10) Malia Civetz: i really fuck with the synths in this. I’m very much feeling the disco fantasy
11) LP: i just want to have the gay ass party in this video. i always liked lp. i think a bit overplayed in tsc but this is good compared to her other songs
12) Becky Hill, WEISS: why did i think this was becky g . the song is basic but I’m like its fine
13) Flori: i am bored
14) Tim Kamrad: a man!
15) ETOLUBOV: sexy
16) Olivia Holt: her voice is good, this is decent.
17) Lil Nas X: i think its bullshit this is in the contest, its gonna debut in top 5, maybe even 1.
18) Peach PRC: okay is it disgusting that i love this. like i love this song. i almost submitted this
19) Jungle; this is a fucking bop
20) Jxta Martin: MAN
21) Molly Sandén;  okay this fucking slaps lmao . i studied in sweden for a few months and cannot tell u a single word she is saying , but i am living 
22) Sarah Kinsley: this is fine. like i think its cool , but i wish it was stronger i don’t know why. maybe her voice is just blah to me but like its been done
23) Sandro Cavazza, Georgia Ku: white
1141 days 3 hours ago
hellomynameis347
1. Malavika- I kept wanting this to go just that little bit further and totally pop off, but we never got to that point.

2. The Polar Boys - I honestly forgot this was playing? It’s not horrendous but there’s nothing here to keep my attention for longer than a few seconds. I’m just bored.

3. Addison Rae - Never thought I would say this, but I almost liked it better when all she did was lost worse versions of content she stole from black creators for clout.

4. LAIIKA - Another boring, generic attempt to cash in on the 80s throwback trend. I swear I’ve heard this at least 20 times in TSC alone.

5. Allie X - The broken-record chorus completely ruins it. Kills any momentum the song built up immediately while we wait 10 seconds for it to continue.

6. LAUREL - I think if this had leaned into the instrumental a bit more, it could have been very interesting, but as it is it gets kind of stuck in the middle of the road.

7. BVNDIT - I wish MNH had continued to push them, because I have a feeling they could have done well with material more similar to what the company has given Chung Ha recently, but the music we’ve gotten from them so far has lacked the charisma and personality that make her releases great.

8. Loviet - Loviet has better, but I really enjoyed this. It feels very contemplative in a way, like something that would play over the main character’s monologue at the end of a coming-of-age movie, which is a vibe I adore.

9. Sandy Lam - I really wanted the song itself to embrace the kookiness of the video a bit more, because this could have been a real Lexie Liu-esque moment. As it stands, not bad, but I wanted more from it.

10. Malia Civetz - Malia’s singing like the rent’s due yet again, but I don’t think I like this as much as Broke Boy. It’s missing some of the personality I enjoy in her other releases.

11. LP - I don’t think I’ve ever heard a voice quite like LP’s, it’s insane. I don’t know if this is quite as good as some of her other music (especially Lost On You), but it’s still a stunning piece of music.

12. Becky Hill, WEISS - It’s lost some of the appeal from the first listen, but it’s still a good listen.

13. Flori - The song itself isn’t anything special on its own, but damn does Flori have a voice! She elevates what would otherwise be something very mediocre into a genuinely memorable experience.

14. Tim Kamrad - I wasn’t crazy about it in the ESCT national final, but it’s honestly grown on me quite a bit.

15. ETOLUBOV- A more subdued take on Russian pop, and I’m kind of into it. It doesn’t have the chaotic energy I’ve come to love in Russian/Ukrainian pop, but I don’t think it needs it in this case.

16. Olivia Holt - The way I was going to submit her next week. Not my favorite from her, but still a solid pop song. Hope she continues to improve.

17. Lil Nas X - YES. BITCH. Is it an obvious pick? Of course! Do I care? Hell no! He gaves Satan a lap dance! What more can you ask for?

18. Peach PRC - I’m LIVING for this energy right now. Like yes, bitch! Call Josh’s ass out!

19. Jungle - It just doesn’t feel authentic, and that ruins what’s otherwise a decent song. Feels very manufactured and plastic to me.

20. Jxta Martin - Yet another week featuring a semi-attractive man singing a boring song in Spanish/Italian. Can we switch it up a little bit?

21. Molly Sanden - It’s not bad, it just also isn’t exactly what I’d call good. It’s there.

22. Sarah Kinsley - Another song that just kind of exists. Don’t love it, don’t hate it.

23. Sandro Cavazza, Georgia Ku - Their voices sound decent together, but there’s no chemistry. Very Shawn Mendes x Camila Cabello.
1140 days 20 hours ago
Talian
01) 🟢 Malavika : I have to admit this song is largely on the unoriginal side BUT idk... it was just catchy and overall a good listen.

02) 🟢 The Polar Boys : I am just a sucker for this kind of songs what can I say? I loved the contrast of the very monotone with the more constructed instrumental. 

03) 🟠 Addison Rae : I am obsessed with me-e will always get me.

04) 🟢 LAIIKA : queens.

05) 🟡 Allie X : it was fine but not very exciting. She has better for sure but also yeah this doesn’t move much for me.

06) 🟡 LAUREL : liked the vibe. Overall I feel if this had a chorus this would be a 12. But this really needed some sort of climax.

07) 🟢 BVNDIT : this wasn’t like super original but it snatched my wig honestly. I love when KPOP manages to slap this hard but still not give you a headache.

08) 🟠 Loviet : this didn’t stick with me at all. Kinda forgot about it while it was playing.

09) 🔴 Sandy Lam : as I was born in 93, I feel this exact kind of sound was already overused in the late 90s/ early 2000s. This doesn’t bring anything new or exciting to the table.

10) 🟢 Malia Civetz : yeah I can dig this. Not my fav for sure but it’s just plain good.

11) 🟡 LP : i love her so I am probably Uber rating this. It’s fine. But also not very spectacular especially since it’s her.

12) 🔴 Becky Hill, WEISS : the only thing that impressed me about her is her ability to make always the same song over and over and I am sorry this ain’t 2014 anymore. And you’re no Jess Glyne.

13) 🟠 Flori : I usually like Spanish songs much more. This was kinda cheap tbh.

14) 🟡 Tim Kamrad :  it bad at all. I just wish it went somewhere.

15) 🟡 ETOLUBOV : love the overall feeling but being it a heavily Arabic influenced song I feel it needed a little more filling.

16) 🟠 Olivia Holt : it wasn’t bad but at the end of the song I’m completely unbothered and unshook.

17) 🟡 Lil Nas X : the song itself is nothing exceptional but if the straights ask I will tell them the new gay agenda is replacing every bible in every hotel with this.

18) 🟢 Peach PRC : i probably a shouldn’t but I am only human ok?

19) 🟡 Jungle : was tempted to send it myself since I feel it’s a strong TSC bait but this year I’ve decided to keep my entries at song I really like, even if ironically. This is fine but doesn’t go anywhere. And sounds like an 80’s adventure movie opening theme.

20) 🟢 Jxta Martin : fuck my pussy with a  rake mom or w/e.

21) 🔴 Molly Sandén : idk. This was kinda cheap tbh. Probably if I liked the genre more but...

22) 🔴 Sarah Kinsley : kinda one note. Overall didn’t impress me.

23) 🟢 Sandro Cavazza, Georgia Ku : like seriously at this point I am just so easy to impress. “I didn’t take you to my family just to show you the house” there. I am sold.
1140 days 19 hours ago
ricktworick1
1. Malavika - Nothing about this really appeals to me, it's basically a recycled version of trendy songs I have already heard and discarded from my memory.
2. The Polar Boys - Fitting death slot. It's not a terrible song by any means, but it's so utterly forgettable and suits more as background music rather than a song you pay close attention to.
3. Addison Rae - Tame, generic pop with nothing much going for it.
4. LAIIKA - This style has been executed better in the past, but it's also easily the best song I've heard so far. Admittedly, the bar is pretty low, though at least I somewhat enjoyed this.
5. Allie X - Very strange production, and admittedly it's not weird in a good way. The chorus is rather confusing, overall not a massive fan. There's a reason this is just an album filler.
6. LAUREL - The intro reminded me a little of Orchestral Manouvres in the Dark. Definitely enjoying the 80s-style synth in this, but I cannot deny that the songwriting in this is slightly lagging behind. Decent effort overall.
7. BVNDIT - BVNDIT continue to fail to have any songs worth my time. Chungha did this much better with 'Play'.
8. Loviet - Meanwhile, on the other side of the spectrum, Loviet continues to deliver quality, although it would be better with a punchier chorus.
9. Sandy Lam - I appreciate being artsy, but the song needs more than the style.
10. Malia Civetz - Wow, finally someone's entered this tune. Good use of the synth, pretty solid throughout if not a bit unspectacular.
11. LP - Seems like whatever she churns out always has some quality to it. The chorus could use some work, but overall I quite liked this.
12. Becky Hill, WEISS - Pretty good, I have had this song on my Spotify for quite a while now, though it's been awhile since I last listened to this.
13. Flori - I legitimately let out a loud yawn while listening to this entry. Sorry.
14. Tim Kamrad - Pretty groovy which is very welcome after the complete bore in the previous song. Not particularly outstanding, but it's alright overall.
15. ETOLUBOV - Like the mysterious vibe, but the song was pretty forgettable I'm afraid.
16. Olivia Holt - More filler that I don't really care about.
17. Lil Nas X - Great music video, but the song is nowhere near as iconic. Okay overall, not sure if it's gonna fare that well in this contest.
18. Peach PRC - I hate to admit it's a little bit of a bop, especially when she was harmonising with the robots - that part really hit me hard and well. Surprisingly good.
19. Jungle - Really cool vibe matched with some interesting melodic choices. Another one that I quite liked.
20. Jxta Martin - Not really my thing whatsoever, pretty boring to be honest with you.
21. Molly Sandén - Underwhelming throughout. Not much to come back to.
22. Sarah Kinsley - I get what this was going for, but again this was rather one-dimensional and not particularly interesting.
23. Sandro Cavazza, Georgia Ku - It's basically if Ben & Tan made music released by Dusky Grey. It's very white, but also it's executed really well. Very good closer.
1140 days 18 hours ago
MISSimogen
01) Malavika - it sounds so cheap and dated. its nothing i havent heard before. so many people do this sound so much better.
02) The Polar Boys - i actually like this. starts off a lil bit drowsy but then picks up to something i found quite enjoyable
03) Addison Rae - i hate to admit it but its not bad. its OKAY. like if any of the other pop girlies served this a lot more ppl would be living. i think its just fine though. the chorus isnt the best and overall i find it a bit lacklustre and basic. its ok for a pop tune though.
04) LAIIKA - i probably want to like this more than i do but the vocals are just a bit too monotone. i feel like i needed something more. it ends up gettin a lil bit annoying
05) Allie X - its not my fav from her but its okay. i dont think i could ever dislike anything she puts out. she does enough to keep my focus. this one is THAT stunning and sarah come home shites all over this imo but this is ok!!!
06) LAUREL - im gettin 80s overload with this but im actually not hating it. laurels voice is just SO gorg and petrol bloom was a v strong ep. not my fav song frm the ep but its still so strong. her voice is haunting!
07) BVNDIT - they served. the harmonies together were just a lil bit SEXY. the chorus reminds me of a song so much i cant put my finger on it and its SO annoying. pretty listen though.
08) Loviet - aw it was definitely OKAY. theres something rly teen movie abt this but im not completely hating it.
09) Sandy Lam - well this was literally gorgeous. the production is just so interesting and this voice is very haunting. it gets better with every listen. i appreciate this one SOOO much.
10) Malia Civetz - ok well i actually dont hate this. kind of generic and boring but it has a lil spice to it that i enjoy. the vocals are nice enough. i think its solid overall.
11) LP - I LOOOOOVE her voice. so gorgeous. such a gorg little song also. quite beautiful.
12) Becky Hill, WEISS - aw nah sorry this is way too generic and mainstream shite for me to ever get behind this. do i sing this song with my friends YES but thats bc they're basic wh*te girlies and that rly is the demographic.
13) Flori - i want to think this is beautiful but i just am very BORED. the voice is nice enough though but not memorable enough.
14) Tim Kamrad - a nice pop tune but im not living for it. i feel like this boderlines on some cringy shite that justin timberlake would do so its a bit off putting.
15) ETOLUBOV - oh i do like this. the voice is a lil bit gorgeous actually!
16) Olivia Holt - ive had this on my list for a couple weeks and it was always a little bit underwhelming to me overall which is why i didnt send it. it has nice components but as a whole i just think its a boring generic pop song and doesnt have that stand out moment.
17) Lil Nas X - gorgeous really. the VISUALS alone. im so glad this song is FINALLY out i just knew it would be a serve.
18) Peach PRC - aw i like this. the lyrical content reminds me a bit of ilira but this is a little bit better. its v catchy and the voice is a little less jarring. just rly nice overall.
19) Jungle - kind of loved the first minute it was really quite gorgeous. the production and breathy production is really stun. then it serves a lil bit of disco. its quite gorgeous and i wasnt expecting to enjoy it this much.
20) Jxta Martin - hmmm unfortunately this is doin nothin to me. i will always find non-english songs to be so beautiful sounding. its very smooth and i enjoy the guitar but its not exactly going in my playlist.
21) Molly Sandén - pop queen! she never has a bad song this one is cute enough!!! i  wasnt rly sold on it but when that chorus hits.. yep.. stun!!!
22) Sarah Kinsley - ok im in love with this. i love the vocals against this production. its so cutesy and then that chorus is stunning. its giving me tingles i can tell this WILL be getting overplayed for the next week.
23) Sandro Cavazza, Georgia Ku - georgia is one of them basic boring pop girlies but has a strong enough voice to keep her a lil bit interesting so much so i have a few of her songs in my playlists. this one is OKAY. im not in love compared to other stuff shes been apart of like recently i rly enjoyed "2019". this one is a lot more generic and boring but i enjoy the vocals
1140 days 17 hours ago
turkeylover
01) Malavika - This song sounds like it should have (Prod. by) in the title ! But yeah! This is messy but very fun! And I love a fun song! I don’t love this but I like it, you know? Yeah you know!
02) The Polar Boys - I absolutely loved the silence at the beginning.
03) Addison Rae - I hate that this song genuinely bops. I also hate that the line “my heels so high might get a nosebleed” is wasted on this song ! That line is so good. Yeah. But whatever this is a bop </3
04) LAIIKA - a literal masterpiece. I’ve had it on repeat since I heard it at the listening party. https://i.imgur.com/AauXcVF.gif
05) Allie X - I don’t know why I thought Lily Allen and her were the same person LMAO…. Anyways, this is cute! I LOVE the music video a lot! Yeah. But anyways, I think I should get into her discography because I think I would like it a lot!
06) LAUREL - This is really cute! I love the vocals. Yeah. But I do wish this song was more dreamy. But bop!
07) BVNDIT - Yeah! This is cute! I like it! I love the little bye bye dumb part! Yeah that’s all i have to say about this song!
08) Loviet - I thought they were LOVA for like the whole song. Yeah I still think they’re the same person but whatever. This is just okay !
09) Sandy Lam - I really like this but did it need to be so long??? But yeah this is an experience. Yeah. Bop !
10) Malia Civetz - This is actually really cute! Yeah it’s a generic 80’s inspired synthpop song but i have time for those! I also really like the chorus!
11) LP - Yeah this is kinda cute besides the la la la part or whatever they’re saying. That’s awful. Okay the more this plays the more meh it gets. So there’s that.
12) Becky Hill, WEISS - You know that one gif of the girl from the challenge(?) where she goes i’m bored.”? Yeah. Insert it here.
13) Flori - She’s so pretty ! Maybe she should be a model instead of a singer. Yeah.
14) Tim Kamrad - I said something about this song would qualify over my song and then it would grow on me in the final and I was unfortunately right </3 this song kinda bops !
15) ETOLUBOV - oh bop ! The music video outsold the song but I still like it !
16) Olivia Holt - yeah! This is cute! And that’s it. I mean, it definitely sounds like a pop song an actress would make. You know? Cute but kinda no personality !
17) Lil Nas X - fka twigs did it better. But yeah bop etc I hate that i actually really like this song. ugh.
18) Peach PRC - this was in my youtube recommendation for like 5678909876 weeks but this is cute ! a little basic but yeah! I think she has better though.
19) Jungle - this is so good ugh bop ! the production is so good. Yeah i really like this.
20) Jxta Martin -
21) Molly Sandén - Okay yeah! This hasn’t really grown on me since the semi! It’s just cute. I like the chorus a lot though!
22) Sarah Kinsley - Honestly? I love this song. It’s hypnotic ! It’s kinda giving Stevie Nicks and Lana Del Rey. And that’s a great sound ! Yeah! BOP !
23) Sandro Cavazza, Georgia Ku - i think the group of people who actively enjoy this song should be considered a terrorist organization <3
1140 days 17 hours ago
hellocat
01) Malavika - This was a very cool opening song, the production was quite bouncy and made me want to move! Yeah this was a great track, hopefully will shape up for the whole contest.
02) The Polar Boys - Not the worst this week, but it definitely is a contender for that crown, it's just really forgettable and I can't find anything memorable about it. I have nothing nice to say about this song because it's not a good song at all.
03) Addison Rae - This is a great start to Addison's music career. Me and Penny were talking a few days ago about how great she is, I'm not sure where it will place in my rankings this week but it's a good song, enjoyed it a lot.
04) LAIIKA - This is the kind of this that TSC would love but it just isn't for me. The fact that this song qualified over Anna Leone really is vile and makes me want to be sick, but to be objective, it's not awful, but I won't revisit this song anytime soon.
05) Allie X - It was unique to say the least. I like that it had my attention from beginning to end and I didn't lose focus but I'm not sure if it will be one of my favourites as I wasn't feeling parts of it. It's very much middle of the road but certainly deserved to qualify.
06) LAUREL - This flew by, but not in a good way.
07) BVNDIT - Yeah this wasn't for me, I don't think it would be something I'd listen to in the meantime neither will it be something I will remember by the end. Just very forgettable.
08) Loviet - Who voted this through? Like it's so confusing how people were saying that this would get top 10? I'm sorry but this deserves to be in the bottom 10 let alone anywhere near the top, I do love Loviet normally but this isn't it.
09) Sandy Lam - This was great! From start to finish I was engaged and felt every word, like the title this left me speechless! Hope it does well this week.
10) Malia Civetz - Not something unique and new but it was a pleasant listen. Like I have nothing bad to say about this song because I did like it but I don't think it will stand out amongst the others in my opinion.
11) LP - This is a contender to win this week? Jesus what has TSC come to.
12) Becky Hill, WEISS - When I saw that this was participating in this week I was shocked because I thought it would've charted, especially as this is something the UK would go crazy for! I love Becky Hill and this song is just absolutely awesome! Takes me to the summer.
13) Flori - I knew this song would be dramatic and she delivered. This isn't for me though, I feel like there's other songs like this that do the same thing but much better.
14) Tim Kamrad - This week its Tim Kamrad, next week it'll be Honey Hype. This is actually a great track and I really enjoyed the production this brought, sort of popped off and I'm happy that it qualified.
15) ETOLUBOV - I'm so happy this song qualified. It pure art and I love every second of this song. One of the stronger entries this week and it gets better and better after every listen. To say I love this would be an understatement, already added to my playlist, thank you to whoever sent this.
16) Olivia Holt - I don't have any feelings with this song, just a blank expression, just like this song, lacked personality. Just feels like a starter before the main course (Lil Nas X)
17) Lil Nas X - All I can say is this is so much better than Old Town Road!! Love it!
18) Peach PRC - Yay this qualified... evidence that this contest has gone to shit and half of the people here has no taste :).
19) Jungle - I can't stop listening to this! The pure artistry that went into this song and the whole video! So catchy and takes me back to the disco! Such a cool little track that really caught my attention. The video reminded me a bit of a flash mob and it's just so flawless! Great job Jungle.
20) Jxta Martin - This is great!! I don't really have much to say about this but it stood out to me and I really loved the whole production of the song, its really cool!
21) Molly Sanden - Type of song that would be on my discover weekly, nothing special to this.
22) Sarah Kinsley - This song is EVERYTHING! I absolutely love the song in its entirety, it's quite chill and calm but then there's this little bit of a badass vibe I get from her. Yeah this was awesome!
23) Sandro Cavazza, Georgia Ku - Awful closer. All I can say.

open group

Tengaged Song Contest (Current)

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!