This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

TSC 428 Final

Topic » TSC 428 Final

1164 days 7 hours ago
Darbe
15) Nona - 'Sleeptalking'
1164 days 7 hours ago
Darbe
16) Alok &Ilkay Sencan - 'Don't Say Goodbye (feat. Tove Lo)'
1164 days 7 hours ago
Darbe
17) George Ogilvie - 'Foreign Hands'
1164 days 7 hours ago
Darbe
18) Eva Rydberg & Ewa Roos - 'Rena rama ding dong'
1164 days 7 hours ago
Darbe
19) Alysha Grace - 'Created To Be Bad'
1164 days 7 hours ago
Darbe
20) Donna Missal - 'How Does It Feel'
1164 days 7 hours ago
Darbe
21) Fulminacci - 'Canguro'
1164 days 7 hours ago
Darbe
22) Red Moon - 'Dogma'
1164 days 7 hours ago
Darbe
23) Lilith Czar - 'King'
1164 days 7 hours ago
Darbe
24) Marta Sango - '¿Qué Más Quieres De Mí?'
1164 days 7 hours ago
Darbe
ALL 24 SONGS HAVE BEEN POSTED!

Please post your comments below and mail me your votes by Sunday, 14th March at 7:30PM GMT / 2:30PM EST. Results will follow around 30 minutes later.

If you qualified to the final you MUST vote. Otherwise you do not have to vote but are welcome to do so if you wish.

Good luck everybody!
1164 days 6 hours ago
MISSimogen
1) Zara Larsson - i really wont drag her that much. im just disappointed bc i hold her to such a high standard so tell me why shes releasing boring generic pop shite. ITS SO SADDENING TO ME. i guess this is pretty and its nice enough but i just expect more. its just not getting my senses TINGLING. its just so half arsed. now "all the time" THAT is a moment.. i like the violins on the production thats probably the ONLY redeeming quality that keeps me interested. im genuinely so upset by this theres NO words left.
2) Kowan - roiiiiight......... i think he needs a bit of a cough drop or something because i can NOT deal with this voice. its so drowsy. i know what hes trying to go for but a voice like this will NEVER sound good to me. its what the quirky music students do to come across edgy and add a lil quirk and it makes my skin crawl to be frank.
3) Good Boy Daisy - hmmm kinda disjointed a bit. feels a tad messy in places. im on the fence wether i find it okay. i do like aspects like that chorus is kind of a serve really ill give it that. the rest could probably grow on me on a few listens. the jury is still out on this one!
4) Zoe Wees - i do like a bit of zoe wees normally. this is kind of rly inoffensive and a little bit bland for my liking. maybe she should stick to her gorgeous ballads bc this one fell a little flat for me. i never rly like this empowerment vibe that is so black and white it kind of just makes me feel icky. she does have a really pretty voice though.
5) ENVYYOU - yeah this sound often creeps up in tsc weekly and i just hate it every single time. one for the goths not for me. i find it very juvenile. the demographic is a d*pr*ss*d teenager not for me.
6) Mahalia - its okay. kind of pretty. she always has cutesy vocals. i just think her music is a bit too boring for me. its nothing rly out there or innovative. its just mediocre which is sad bc she def has the potential to be an absolute serve.
7) Royane - its this genre again that im talking about. i am just kind of over this whole arrangement. the chorus is probably the most boring generic shite ive ever heard. the ONLY artist that can say the same word in a chorus repetitively and still have me in a headlock is charli xcx!
8) Odette - god the production on this is just so fucking captivating. i love the switch up midway too and the harmonies. this song is just really solid overall. her voice is really enchanting even though i dont know what the fuck shes saying sometimes but thats kind of the appeal for me.. WOW.
9) Møme - i was ready to be biased and hate it immediately but i truly dont. it was a pleasant surprise. i ended up quite enjoying it i really do like the vocals. i do think parts of it are really uninspiring and lazy with the repetition but whatever. towards the end it kind of fell off i really just needed it to build to something and that moment never happened. 
10) Mette - i just find this really unique and interesting and kind of just love it. its so disjointed and messy but thats the appeal. im getting so much nostalgia frm this song and im not sure why. i feel like ive heard it from somewhere. the chorus is kind of a serve and the standout for me.. GORGEOUS!
11) Prudence - ah yes the girlies like this just serveeee me. i was hoping it would go somewhere and she definitely delivered on that. i wasnt really expecting the song to go in the direction it did but it was a welcome surprise.
12) Kelly Rowland - kelly rowland... ohhh. this is a place for LEGENDS. i never really keep up with her but after hearing this maybe i should. it was fun and enjoyed this overall. part of it vaguely reminds me of freedom by beyonce so thats always a plus.
13) Aseul - another synth pop song. its interesting enough. the sound is just really gorgeous. unfortunate that i think twice does this WAY better and overshadows this one a lot so maybe its a good thing it got disqualified. i can appreciate how this one is a lot more stripped back but does mean its a bit more of a slog to get through.
14) Dennis Lloyd - boring wh*te man EWWWWWW!!! sorry this was very unremarkable.
15) Nona - another song with the same title was close to being sent this week and completely shits all over this one. im obviously biased but whatever. the voice is obviously amy whinehouse tease so i dont think shes reinventing the wheel. no offense to her but its just not remarkable enough for me to form a proper opinion.
16) Alok & Ilkay Sencan - personally not usually my type of music with this dj-esque sound thats so overdone but i have to admit tove lo has won me over. i love her voice its so enchanting. she is the one that breathes life into this uninspiring generic song and if it was anther pop girly it def wouldnt be as successful as it is. really enjoyed it overall.
17) George Ogilvie - this was quite pretty. maybe a bit TOO chilled that it runs the risk of being overshadowed and overlooked. but his voice is really quite pure and angelic its quite gorgeous. could def be a grower for me.
18) Eva Rydberg & Ewa Roos - this was fun!
19) Alysha Grace - kind of gorg. def heard this sound before i cant put my finger on it atm but it will come to me. bit of a bop tbh. her vocals are v dreamy during the pre chorus which is the best part i just wish that sound was more prevalent throughout because sometimes i find her talky shite a bit grating.
20) Donna Missal - awww donna missal. queen. going to be kind of sad when tsc makes me hate this queen by constantly sending her every chance we get but whatever i can overlook it bc theres a reason and its bc of bops like this!!!!!!!! ill be honest i had my eyes on another donna song that i was potentially going to send but this one may be even better. really gorgeous vocals. i just love how effortlessly put together this is and how so chilled it is but still keeping my attention. so gorgeous.
21) Fulminacci - its cutesy but not really my type of music at all. he just sounds so drowsy and uninterested. with a bit more of a punchier production this could've been more successful for me.
22) Red Moon - OH NOW WE'RE TALKING. something more on my wavelength. ARE U KIDDIN. THIS GINGE QUEEN. aw yeah i love this. the voice is so beautiful against this production is just making me tingle a lil bit. its beyond beautiful. the penny asmr is GIVING.
23) Lilith Czar - immediately im really liking the punchy production. kind of giving me a lil allie x in some parts. gorgeous voice but that production really does shine i love it. the build up to that chorus is SO good. a chorus that actually packs a punch WHAT? REVOLUTIONARY!
24) Marta Sango - hear this sound a lot these days which im kind of getting slowly over it. its fun and a nice change of pace ill give it that. i do think that similar songs in this contest do this sound better and i enjoy it more but its still really fun and enjoyable!
1164 days 6 hours ago
QueenM1chelle
1) Zara Larsson - not one of her better songs at all.. love me land was like SO much better thats why that song couldnt be dragged for being obvious or whatever cuz it was such a slay. this is just kinda there it's a decent pop song yes but what else is there to it? nothing really and it was an obvious qualifier but it's very MOTR to ME in this final.

2) Kowan - this really qualified.. im so sorry but there are not words. i expected this to get LAST in the semi maybe snatching one, or two points? but it beat URIAS? no that is very fucking twisted. i forgot this song i mean look @ the title and the material he was basically begging for me to forget this song. and i really did and i didnt expect to be reminded of it i thought this was dying so easily in the semi. u could say im in shock?

3) Good Boy Daisy - https://i.imgur.com/fCUdDQI.gif
yeah this isn't the same wrecks song but i needed an excuse to post that screenshot in the final. this song was like a million different things in one i also didn't get why at 2:20 it basically sounded like an ENTIRELY different song? what was tht about??? very confused and whatnot. it was just all over the place i just think the wrecks taint everything they touch and ive only known them since two days ago. not a good first impression babes

4) Zoe Wees - the question remains.. why DOES zoe wee?? anyway this was cute! i gotta admit i probably enjoyed her entry from last year better but this was totally passable or whatever. a generic ass production in general but i dont rlly have many other issues w/ it, atleast i kinda enjoyed this song unlike the BEASTS we just witnessed the past few songs.

5) ENVYYOU - i mean i am a fag for a rockish song every now and then and i was REALLY feeling this. the chorus is just the serve really i get that a lot of talented tsc players arent gonna like this probably but i'm here for it. men do get it right sometimes huh? it was just produced very well and his voice suited the sound. see i don't just hate men just to hate when they get it right i do praise them!

6) Mahalia - aw well this was cute <3 i do believe mahalia could've brought more to this however, rico kind of stole the show in this song. mahalia still gave what she needed to give i was just living for rico's parts. it's not her best song by any means but i did enjoy this it actually does sound better on second listen too.

7) Royane - CIRCUS WAS ROBBED LET IT BE KNOWN!!! this song IS objectively better than circus however but i did live for her absolute lack of energy on circus she's so stannable. i'm not surprised this q'd @ all it's a really good CATCHY song that gets better with every listen actually because you can sing along with it. i predict top 10 for this absolute bop. make it HAPPEN fags. u could say this song rlly clicked with me

8) Odette - this song REALLY does need multiple listens to truly get it, i liked it on my first listen but wasn't entirely sure, but a few listens later i'm full on STANNING this song.. it's rlly fucking amazing actually there's so many layers to it. the production, her voice, the gradual building which results in that absolute SLAY of a last minute.. i'm obsessed.
https://i.imgur.com/icCiQS7.gif

9) Møme - this song is very... not me. it's not apart of the M1CHELLE experience. it really passed me by tbh it just isnt something i enjoy on the regular. it's not HORRID but.. kind of a flop.

10) Mette - oh this was QUITE enjoyable. it was lowkey but serving at the same time. the production really jumped out in the chorus and i liked that. i don't know if its my favourite song of the final but i'm here for it!

11) Prudence - WE'RE GONNA BE GOOD FRIENDS GONNA BE GOOD FIRNE DSJFHIFBDJFGBHGBHG YESSSSSSSSSSSSS I LOVE YOU PRUDENCE! THAT'S MY MOTHER. i've had such a journey with this song the past few days. i fell asleep with it on rotation 2 days ago and i woke up w it still playing and honestly as i was opening my eyes i was STILL getting my life.. like i just know i had the best sleep ever knowing i was listening to this bop. im not sure how i didnt wake up in the middle of the night actually cause thats how much this served. this song itself is a journey actually that last minute? it's called EXCELLENCE your honour.

12) Kelly Rowland - i remember not living for this the first time i heard this?? but like now im stanning this is randomly hitting me on this listen for some odd reason. i love that for kelly. i was so scared this was gonna get the victoria monet treatment and NQ but luckily that didnt happen. we won. crazy is better obviously but still bop

13) Aseul - this was so cute i loved the instrumental, this song just felt very ME. it's serving even more on the 2nd( and now 3rd ) listen awh i just love this queen. i hope this qualifies but i AM worried about it tsc doesnt usually go for this, bc tasteless fags will be tasteless fags at the end of the day. but im so rooting for u queen (SHE DID IT SHE DID IT YES YES WE WON WE WON)

14) Dennis Lloyd - i feel the same about this as i did with tom grennan. an ALRIGHT song but i just don't give a fuck about it. it doesn't move me @ all and doesn't hit me like some of the other excellence does. also this is right after some hard hitters in the final so im kinda like MEH.

15) Nona - it wasn't bad but it's not really my style of song @ all, to me this type of song is dated? i don't know when this was released but it doesn't feel current at all. her voice was pretty ig but i'm not sold on the ENTIRE package unforch.. it's a no(na) from me

16) Alok & Ilkay Sencan - i didn't like this song before tsc and i was so glad no one had sent it bc i was hoping i wouldn't have to see it.. yet here we are. very low tier generic shite and tove can do so much better.. the production is basically a madison beer - all day and night lite. the joy i'd feel if this nq'ed ugh (this being last q SUCKED ass how horrid)

17) George Ogilvie - i dont know if i necessarily LIVED for this on my first listen but i'm definitely appreciating this isak danielson tribute act more on second listen. i mean im not living for it on my 2nd listen either it did kinda go on too long, but as i said i appreciated it more this time around. its like decent but idk if it's gonna do that well honestly

18) Eva Rydberg & Ewa Roos - these moms making it is so funny. i doubt they have any space in my points due to this strong final (imo) but this was a nice change of pace and i just love seeing that energy and happiness that exudes from these queens.

19) Alysha Grace - oh this rlly is hitting more on the SECOND listen.. i already acknowledged it as a bop in my first listen but now im listening to it NOT in the context of a listening party and im enjoying it a lot more actually! it was just executed very well i see this placing top 10.

20) Donna Missal - oh the pure talentry n excellence exuding from this entry.. far too much. her voice is really nice to begin with but the INSTRUMENTAL makes this song what it is for me. when it breaks into that first chorus.. it sounds like heaven honestly? the visuals also elevate this for me i just luv it. i'm kinda an official donna missal stan after this

21) Fulminacci - blanco but make it 1000x better. however if blanco won then what is gonna happen w this.. see this is way better than blanco but then if it gets anything less than 1st then it'll feel weird since a lesser italian man got 1st? i dont want this man to win though but this song is kinda addictive even though i dont want it to be. the chorus specificially. ugh this is gonna win isnt it. im pissed

22) Red Moon - supposedly an esct reject but i gave that NF a MISS so hearing it in tsc is my first time hearing it. and i really do like it even though i'm usually against sending esct rejects. this was just rlly stunning to me and i quite enjoyed it. honestly such a moment to me this stands out for ME in the final. this is really hitting me rn actually making me feel at peace. it moved me a lot

23) Lilith Czar - oh i see we're continuing with the SERVES. i love these type of entries in tsc they just hit.. she reminds me of juliet simms that goddess. like even by looking at her u can just tell she's gonna serve. queen of thinking with her dick tbh

24) Marta Sango - honestly i dragged this in the listening party cause it wasnt hitting for me then. it also wasnt hitting for me 8 hours ago when i wrote my semi comments but suddenly hours later its kinda hitting? it's not the best execution of this sound @ all duh but this is suddenly more acceptable than i gave it credit for previously. its not my fave or anything but like im not dragging you anymore so thats a plus
1164 days 5 hours ago
ryan5676
1) Zara Larsson – The beat is your standard pop beat being alright at best but the singer lacks that energy to make it stand out as it just starts to fade away towards the end
2) Kowan – How boring can this song get as I’m practically falling asleep before it even ended and I don’t think anyone would want to repeat this as I would rather have Jigglypuff sing me to sleep
3) Good Boy Daisy – Yes, I am really adoring this song as the singer is so electric in her voice and the beat is so good that it has me dancing along and I can’t get enough of it
4) Zoe Wees – I’m getting legit goosebumps hearing this as her voice is like an angel singing down from heaven and I’m just in love with the music and everything about it
5) ENVYYOU – His voice doesn’t sound organic and it is blander to my ears and the beat doesn’t help and this rock song surprisingly has little energy
6) Mahalia – Here I’m waiting for the song to pick up or change tempo but that never happens and I just got tired by the end from the basic music and vocals
7) Royane – She is a solid singer and she is for sure bringing the moves and a good beat that has me liking this entry so good job
8) Odette – The music is putting me off with it sounding like it is incomplete and I’m not liking the vocalist as she is swallowed by this miserable music
9) Møme – The beat right away has me nodding and it has a good start but that soon fades towards the end getting repetitive with the beat being very tiresome
10) Mette – This seems to be really out there with the music and for me I have an uneasy feeling about it as it doesn’t mix well and I don’t like those vocal sound effects
11) Prudence – I do like the contemporary feeling the song is feeding me with and it’s nice to listen to as I gently rock from side to side to it
12) Kelly Rowland – Girl give me that energised music as I am filled with life by this song that is managing to deliver a sick beat to it
13) Aseul – Huh this is such a downgrade as the music can’t carry the song alone with the singer not beaming through making it a bore and forgettable
14) Dennis Lloyd – His voice grabs my attention being so rich and interesting to hear but the music on the otherhand doesn’t bring any qualities here
15) Nona – Oh she is giving me that soulful voice which is booming loud and clear but a problem is the music being very lacking and I would like there to be more energy to it
16) Alok & Ilkay Sencan – This beat is full of energy and sounds like a dance banger and the drop is so fulfilling and I am loving this song very much
17) George Ogilvie – I can see that this boy is trying to make this song more interesting but it simply bores me already and there is no coming back from this with that slumber beat
18) Eva Rydberg & Ewa Roos – I can’t deny that this is my guilty pleasure being catchy as hell and they are such an enjoyable duo who bring so much fun into this song
19) Alysha Grace – She is one wicked figure and her voice is calling out for the darkness and I’m sucked in and I’m not coming out as this just keeps on growing on me
20) Donna Missal – I say this is quite an interesting song as the singer brings that smoothing voice that captures me while the music is very enchanting and unique
21) Fulminacci – Um this isn’t really that good to me with the chorus being a huge let down as it seems like the singer has gave up with the beat not being up there
22) Red Moon – I’m sorry but I find this song to be very bland from the slumber music to her voice with those long notes not helping
23) Lilith Czar – Did someone mention King because this song is a crowning achievement delivering the high valued energy and passion that got me rocking along
24) Marta Sango – Electropop is back in full force as she is delivering a catchy and high energy song that has got me in a good mood and damn it’s getting stuck in my head
1164 days 5 hours ago
jacksonjoseph99
1) Zara Larsson - FFF would have been a better choice, but this is a fine opener. it’s a middle tier song on her recent album, i feel like it lacks the replay value that a lot of her other songs strongly benefit from – the melody’s kinda lackluster even though the production is very cute and her vocals are on point 

2) Kowan - that’s certainly a voice i wasn’t expecting! wishing that unique voice wasn’t surrounded by an emotionless, dull piano song that i can’t even really consider a ballad, because that implies there’s some sort of passion

3) Good Boy Daisy - i was pretty shook at the turns this took, i expected a pretty boring run-of-the-mill indie pick, but this was pretty fun! i also think the feature works well in this song. my one gripe is the contrast between the mid-tempo and banger… doesn’t really have a strong transition to follow and it almost sounds like two different songs, failing to join together. all in all, though, i’m enjoying

4) Zoe Wees - i mean… this qualifying? not surprised, just disappointed. i have submitted my fair share of bananies/avocadies so i’m not even going to touch on that, but the entire aura of this song is just super cringe, the chorus is weird and something about the beat feels really immature to me

5) ENVYYOU - it’s a risk-taking entry, and i like the hyperpop elements here, but i don’t quite know if i’d say the risks really PAY off. i like this more on a second listen – the melody throughout is pretty solid and his tone is nice. i just can’t do this chorus, it comes out of nowhere and completely takes me out of the song and i almost instantly forget the parts of this song i really like

6) Mahalia - i’m really glad to see more R&B this week, and i feel like this deviates from the typical R&B i’m used to hearing in semis/finals. there’s kind of an aura of power in her voice and how it works alongside the island-trap production/melody that definitely commands my attention. rico’s verse is for sure the STAR of this, though, i think she’s one of the most versatile women in music right now and i hope she gets the respect she deserves from these voters… “i showed you off & it turned you into a show-off” is one of the best lines i’ve heard in music this year. solid entry that i appreciate more on a second listen

7) Royane - okay… (LMFAO i wrote that as the first OKAY! came on in the song)… there’s something sort of off about this entry? the melody and production, separate, are really cool, but together it’s just not entirely adding up to me? i’m a fan of easy hooks though CLICKCLICKCLICK we love the charli xcx influence. these verses are just SO off, though. last 30 sec is solid production. this is a mixed bag but i’m not mad at it

8) Odette - i’m immediately captivated by her voice & there is something super about minimalist production that builds throughout that i’m always a fan of. even though nothing really happened in the first 2 minutes i was shook that it was already halfway done, which was nice but it did sort of drag in the second half. even if i want to like it more than i do, i still really enjoy it and would add it to a playlist

9) Møme - another song i’d consider to be right up my alley. the production is smooth and i love the vocals, and the lyrics/melody are actually pretty good for this genre tbh. it kinda drags in the last 45 seconds but not enough for me to change my stance on the song. maybe it’s just this week, but it stands out a bit for me & i enjoyed this listen

10) Mette - LOL the same thing happened this listen as it did in the semi, i’m immediately sold on her voice and the verses but the chorus just falls SO flat for me and it takes me almost entirely out of the song. it has aged a bit better since the first listen, the sleek production & pretty voice redeems that brutal vocal/instrumental production in the chorus

11) Prudence - this was very much a pleasant surprise for me this week! there’s a certain uniqueness to this song that has intrigued me, and i think a lot of that has to do with the really pretty vocals & the subtle futuristic vocal production. the beat builds up really nicely throughout the song, in a way that it never feels one-note or boring. i love the explosion of sound at the end, too. very cool entry! 

12) Kelly Rowland - i really liked this on the first listen and i don’t wanna say it has aged like milk, because i do like it still, but it has certainly lost a bit of the charm. the production of this is awesome and her voice is cool, but there’s not anything here really compelling me to *love* this other than the fact that it’s obviously kelly rowland lol. it definitely builds nicely throughout, i just wish the chorus was as strong as the verses. i still like it, just no longer *loving* it

13) Aseul - this started cool then kinda fell flat for me. like i had a lot of hopes for this but it was really one note throughout and didn’t keep my attention at all

14) Dennis Lloyd - i find this really, really fun, especially in the chorus where it picks up pretty nicely, even if it’s for a short period. he also has a really pleasant tone, and the background vocals/harmonies show his range as an artist. my only issue really is the lack of being memorable, i listened to this in the semi and knew i liked it but had no idea what the melody was before listening again. it’s a fun male pop entry and we should accept good men sometimes <3 

15) Nona - come through, terrible thumbnail queenie! i actually really like this? there’s something very reminiscent of amy winehouse here, both in her voice (obviously), but the production/lyrics, too, and consider she is one of my favorite artists ever, of course i’m into this. i would’ve liked a slightly bigger ending but this is really pretty, i’m a fan

16) Alok & Ilkay Sencan - my girl, tove! she’s one of my favorite artists of all time, so i feel a sense of bias in listening to this. this is a pretty standard edm-pop collab, and there’s nothing really SPECIAL here, but i do like it a whole lot, i think her voice adds something here and the chorus melody is very catchy

17) George Ogilvie - this is a really pretty guitar paired with a very pretty voice. it’s a pleasant, chill song that’s definitely anchored by the “pretty” parts of this. it does come across somewhat one-dimensional/draggy, and i feel like this blends in a lot with the genre. but, this is a genre i enjoy a lot, and i’m more willing to overlook some of the objective flaws because of my bias hehe. good entry but nothing remarkable

18) Eva Rydberg & Ewa Roos - i’m proud to say this bops still, like i don’t care this is a CATCHY tune, okay? i’m not gonna be ageist and not give these girlies the credit they deserve! i feel obligated to give serious comments about this because it’s in the final LOL, so i will say that it comes across VERY showtune-y and i hate that but i unironically love the melody and bopped along to the background music, too

19) Alysha Grace - this production is super cool and i think her voice does a good job at rotating between a delicate sound in the verses & an err of power in the chorus. but, boy, is that chorus brutal. it makes the rest of the song after that first chorus drag, because you know you’re gonna hear it again. there’s just something super cringey about it that turns me off from enjoying myself as much as i did in the first chorus.

20) Donna Missal - i am MOVING and GROOVING!!!! her voice, this production, this melody… i mean, this song was pretty much made for me. a lot of songs this week emulate this sense of subtle power, but i’d argue she does it the best, we don’t hear any vocals of her yelling or chanting, she just beautifully matches up to the powerful production and there’s a lot of depth in the verse structure here (phenomenal bridge, especially). just a really, really awesome entry

21) Fulminacci - this is better this time around than it was on a first listen. there are good elements here, i like the production and it avoids ever being one-note by mixing up the verses/chorus… i’m just NOT sold on this, i’m sorry, even if there are good components in a song i can still be bored by it and this just isn’t for me

22) Red Moon - ugh, this week is really good!!! her voice is so pretty and the production is super pleasant. she has one of the strongest voices this week and there is just something so beautiful and special about this song. i want to listen to more of her music, i’m a big fan of this

23) Lilith Czar - this is cool! i want you to be king, too, lilith! maybe i’m a bad feminist but the girl power songs always come across a bit watered down in lyrical content, and sometimes they come across really cringe (who says a woman cant think with her dick… idk weirdo), but i do love her voice and i like the melody/production. TSC is certainly not a man’s world so others will enjoy this more than i will!

24) Marta Sango - this sound has been done to death, and quite a bit in tsc, but am i enjoying this? duh, this is so fun and my feet can’t stop moving around. it drags a bit and i wish more happened throughout to keep me interested but it’s super fun, still, and was a very fun closer

open group

Tengaged Song Contest (Current)

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!