This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Álvaro's Top 101!

Topic » Álvaro's Top 101!

1252 days 21 hours ago
varlto
#78 - THE CHAINSMOKERS FT. BEBE REXHA - CALL YOU MINE (TSC398, 23RD, SENT BY Natepresnell)

I literally LOVE The Chainsmokers and Bebe Rexha. They both?? are very solid artists and they never disappoint at all! The Chainsmokers know how to produce good songs and miss Bebe Rexha does bring the vocals, which I personally love as I find her voice to be sooo intriguing and cool! Solid song overall.
1251 days 20 hours ago
varlto
#77 - YASENIYA - LYUBOV-KARUSEL (TSC398, 3RD, SENT BY *A*l*e*x*e*h*2*3*)

Yaseniya: good try :S. That was my comment for this song and honestly I was WOKE and knew it was Alexeh so I OBVIOUSLY couldn't point it! But now that ESCT has happened and I've showed my true colors... I can't hide it anymore. This song is very solid and the chorus is so POWERFUL and I love it! It's not the best song ever (alexeh wouldnt have the range) but it does its work, so I'm happy w it!
1251 days 20 hours ago
varlto
#76 - LIIS LEMSALU - KEHAKEEL (TSC389, 23RD, SENT BY hellocat)

Oh I LOOVE this estonian queen so much I swear I swear. Is this a cover of a finnish song? Definitely, but we don't talk about that. I just find her voice to be super cute and this song is so relaxing in a weird kind of day? Idk the thing is that I do enjoy it and that's all that matters x also someone explain me why I love the music video? like i dont get it i dont
1251 days 20 hours ago
varlto
#75 - NK - A HUEVO (TSC414, 10TH, SENT BY Fritzyyyy)

I love these cheap lyrics and fun spanish LMAO it's just so good i love her i do<3 uh ah te deseo a huevo a huevo yayayayayayay ah ah ah a huevo a huevo! And that's all I have to say. She does have an even more iconic song which... let's not hide it, is Elefante, but this definitely sends me and makes me STAN it! VAMOS EN COCHE A GUADALAJARA
1250 days 22 hours ago
varlto
#74 - ROSALÍA - MALAMENTE (TSC416, 5TH, SENT BY Natepresnell)

Yes, this song was not initially sent this year but it still technically was a 2020 song so here it is! This is just too good not to be included in this list, but it would not feel right to place it higher. I love mansalía so so so much (even tho she has all the gays in twitter pressed... which makes her more iconic actually?xx). Anyways, stan Rosalia y su muñeco de cera horrible x
1250 days 22 hours ago
varlto
#73 - HOLLY HUMBERSTONE - FALLING ASLEEP AT THE WHEEL (TSC402, 8TH, SENT BY MISSimogen)

I honestly get why I didn't quite stan this the first time I listened to it as it can get kind of boring and monotonous after a while, but all it takes is some time for you to love this song! I think Holly is such a great artist and this song is honestly so nice and cute to listen to<3
1250 days 22 hours ago
varlto
#72 - KESHA - LITTLE BIT OF LOVE (TSC415, 28TH, SENT BY Eoin)

Oh Kesha is just so good and it's so sad she gets so underrated. I feel like her songs don't get the recognition they deserve and it sucks cause Kesha puts a lot of effort in them and it shows! This song is incredibly fun and I just love love love love love her voice a lot!
1249 days 23 hours ago
varlto
#71 - KERRIA - WARRIOR CRY (TSC385, 11TH, SENT BY AlanDuncan)

This song is literally so cheap LMAO like it sounds as if it was from like 2014?? idk. The thing is that I love it and that's all that matters! I'm kinda shocked Alan Duncan has this amount of entries in my list LMAO but I guess he knew what he was doing... at least in the first half of the year hehe.
1249 days 23 hours ago
varlto
#70 - DOJA CAT - BOSS BITCH (TSC381, 3RD, SENT BY Insanity)

YES! MY FIRST EVER 12! Isn't that cute? Anyways, I love this song and I have to admit I had never listened to it before TSC which is EMBARRASSING! And then it was all over TikTok which was so so iconic anyways anyways I love this song so much it makes me feel POWERFUL!
1249 days 23 hours ago
varlto
#69 - SECRET WEAPONS - SOMETHING NEW (TSC388, 3RD, SENT BY iAyeEye)

Oh I love Secret Weapons so so much and this is not their only entry in my list but it kinda lacks something? which is why they aren't higher. I still love the song and I think its just so good! yay!
1249 days 23 hours ago
NicoleF
"Oh I love Secret Weapons so so much and this is not their only entry in my list"

OMG I'M GONNA MAKE A LIST WITH KONICHIWILD ;( ;( ;( <3 <3 <3
1249 days 4 hours ago
varlto
#68 - MINELLI - MARIOLA (TSC387, 6TH, SENT BY hellocat)

Hola. Yo me llamo Mariola. Ugh this is a BOP! This is definitely better than My He*rt so stan Minelli! I actually think this girl is starting to fly and she's going to get the recognition she deserves (hopefully hehe...!) anyways. Slay'vonne is just too good for sending this!
1249 days 4 hours ago
varlto
#67 - AMY SHARK - MESS HER UP (TSC395, 22ND, SENT BY SeaViper)

I know lmao... a seaviper song... shocking, isn't it? Anyways, this song got underrated as HELL! and I still don't get why. I thought (and still do) it has all the factors to get a top 10 in TSC, so it was definitely surprising to see it only get 22nd! I get why SeaViper sends troll songs.
1249 days 4 hours ago
varlto
#66 - BABET - CHAMELEON (TSC413, 1ST, SENT BY hellocat)

This song still has 3k views... well. This is our first winner in my list and when I first listened to it I fell in LOVE! It was AMAZING! but it hasn't aged well. I mean, don't get me wrong, I still love it but it just doesn't have that... magical aura it used to have? Idk
1247 days 4 hours ago
varlto
#65 - MALKA - PUSSY (TSC411, 9TH, SENT BY ganghandedcat)

I can't believe ganghandedcat won TWICE this year? He really is the best TSCer huh... Anyways. I'd literally be SUPER fake not to have this in my top because it's in my waiting list for ESCT hehehehe!! This song is literally so weird LMAO but I kinda love everything about it? Like it's a lot of noise but good noise idk if you get me LMAO. Also it being named pussy?? A visionary. Stan Malka. LET ME ALSO POINT OUT the like-dislike ratio in youtube?? Why does it have so many dislikes?? The jealousy... I can't I can't

open group

Tengaged Song Contest (Current)

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!