This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Álvaro's Top 101!

Topic » Álvaro's Top 101!

1268 days 11 hours ago
varlto
#91 - KAZKA - PALALA (TSC395, 5TH, SENT BY rodrigueseve)

Today is all about 5ths huh? Anyways. This was my comment for this song: "OKAY. At first when I heard this in ESCT I despised it, then I started liking it and now I'm back to meh." and let me tell you I DESPISE myself for saying that? I guess I've finally come to stanning it and this has been in the last like week LMAO! I've been having it on repeat for some reason and I do think it's a very original and cool song overall!
1268 days 3 hours ago
bibbles
Oh my word I made it on to a list! And you defo picked a good one, thanks varlto
1267 days 13 hours ago
varlto
<3 bibbles!
1267 days 13 hours ago
varlto
#90 - HURTS - SOMEBODY (TSC407, 16TH, SENT BY rodrigueseve)

And yet again we have another Rodrigo entry! He did deliver this year and there are more songs of his to come! Anyways, I really really like this song and even if it isn't as good as Ready To Go I still believe this is very well produced and once again doesn't repeat or copy other songs which makes it very original and different. I also dig his voice, it keeps me captivated!
1267 days 13 hours ago
varlto
#89 - MILEY CYRUS - MIDNIGHT SKY (TSC409, 5TH, SENT BY Talian)

I only 2'd this? I mean, I kind of get why I only gave her this low amount of points because this songs needs to grown on you before you stan it and I can confirm that has already happened to me! Miley is a person with an incredible voice and any song she touches she makes it a hundred times so it is not shocking to find her in my top 101. Once again, this is not her best song but I think she touches a new genre I guess? And that's impressive and something to reward!
1267 days 13 hours ago
varlto
#88 - MARINA KAYE - THE WHOLE 9 (TSC382, 6TH, SENT BY ricktworick1)

I KNOW I KNOW. ANOTHER SONG I REALLY UNDERRATED! I don't think I liked this in ESCT and neither did I like it in TSC! But I have finally come around it and started stanning it. I find it to be a gorgeous song but what makes me not *love love love* it is the chorus, as I don't think it fits the song and has little to none power. But don't worry Rick, there are plenty of other songs of yours in my top! :)
1266 days 4 hours ago
varlto
#87 - SRBUK - HALF A GODDESS (TSC394, 24TH, SENT BY AlanDuncan)

I LOVE Srbuk sooo much. I think she's a queen and she definitely got robbed in the actual Eurovision, with her song being one of the best of the whole contest imo!! (with clearly questionable vocals but we will forget that part!) Anyways, I think this song is super cool and I especially enjoy the chorus! It's such a cute approach to this kind of music and I dig it!
1266 days 4 hours ago
varlto
#86 - SONYA - UHODI (TSC381, 14TH, SENT BY Alexito)

Oh Alexito is going to be shocked because I used to HATE this song! This is what I call music taste growth! I think this ballad is super powerful and her voice is undeniably incredible, and the language definitely lifts is up and it is just such a well done song overall. Alexito brought us some big bops this year and this is just the first!
1266 days 4 hours ago
varlto
#85 - RHODES - LOVE YOU SOBER (TSC405, 17TH, SENT BY Alexeh23)

I KNOW! Al*xeh... with a man... being in my top?? Disgusting. But what can I do when this is a BOP! I love his voice and the song is well produced and definitely did NOT deserve seventeenth place! I know Alexeh sent it but please, don't do Rhodes dirty like that! (Let me also point out that queen LUCÍA FERNANDA! got sent this week so that just makes this song automatically better)
1265 days 4 hours ago
varlto
**rhodes is actually at 84 i messed it up hehehe!
1265 days 4 hours ago
varlto
#83 - LEPATRIINU - UP THE SKY (TSC416, 9TH, SENT BY hellocat)

YES YES I USED TO HATE THIS! Pete will be proud of me if he sees it! When I first listened to it I really disliked it as I didn't understand its production and found it pretty messy and annoying, but after like 1 or even 2 years? not sure, I've started to like it a lot more, and TSC made me listen to it again and realise how good it is!
1265 days 4 hours ago
varlto
#82 - FINNEAS - SHELTER (TSC401, 4TH, SENT BY EOIN)

I didn't qualify this week (JUSTICE FOR BELY BASARTE!) so I sadly couldn't vote... well, I actually could, but I'd be crazy to do it! Anyways, I genuinely love this song and actually it was in my list of songs ready to be sent, so I was kind of sad to see it in TSC and me not being the one who sent it : ( It does sound very Eoiny to me LMAO and that's a good thing as I do believe he does have a good taste! Love FINNEAS<3
1265 days 4 hours ago
varlto
#81 - FLORA CASH - THEY OWN THIS TOWN (TSC391, DID NOT QUALIFY, SENT BY DallasAndrew)

I swear y'all do Dallas Andrew WAY too dirty! Give the boy a break! I believe this song is actually super relaxing and cool in some way, and their voices are definitely very well put together. And yes, it's another ESCT song but what can I do if they're the most memorable and good too! >:(
1264 days 4 hours ago
varlto
#80 - JULIE BERGAN - KISS SOMEBODY (TSC381, 11TH, SENT BY AlanDuncan)

Oh this song is literally so messy LMAO but I love it!! I've heard it quite a few times on the radio and that's kinda shocking because radios here usually don't play these kind of songs?? So that must mean something! Julie is a very good performer and while her voice is... well,  not the best, she does know how to entertain!
1264 days 4 hours ago
varlto
#79 - SALVATORE GANACCI FT. NAILAH BLACKMAN - KILL A SOUNDBOY (TSC388, 12TH, SENT BY Fritzyyyyy)

WE KILL A SOUNDBOY WE KILL A SOUNDBOY! I honestly HATE her voice LMAO but the song is just TOOOO good! It builds up perfectly and then the drop is EVERYTHING I swear it's so good omg! Salvatore Ganacci usually disappoints but he knew what he was doing here.

open group

Tengaged Song Contest (Current)

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!