This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Kats' Top 50!!!

Topic » Kats' Top 50!!!

1250 days 5 hours ago
hellocat
Patrick319        6
LornaHollas        4
MISSimogen        4
dragotistic        3
ganghandedcat        3
onemanarmy        3
Talian        3
AlanDuncan        2
Alexeh23        2
Alexito        2
Lachie227        2
PennyTrationStan        2
Ricktworick1        2
Bibbles        1
Catch_a_falling_star        1
Darbe        1
Fritzyyyyy        1
ianfitz0012        1
Lemjam6        1
Poohsnap         1
QueenM1chelle        1
SeaViper        1
Slice        1
Varlto        1

https://media.giphy.com/media/kgaxWArQD3cGJgWOtR/giphy.gif
1250 days 5 hours ago
hellocat
50th: "Strut" by DITA in the 408th Tengaged Song Contest, placing 10th with 66 Points. SENT BY PATRICK319

I don't know why I like this song because it is really cheap and generic. But it's also really epic and absolutely destroys me every time I listen to it. To me it embodies empowerment and honestly it rightly deserves a spot in the top 10 in it's contest and certainly deserves a place in my Top 50!
1250 days 5 hours ago
hellocat
49th: "Fire In The Flood" by ORÎ, in the 422nd Tengaged Song Contest, placing 2nd with 95 points. SENT BY ALANDUNCAN

Alan definitely outsold himself with this song. And if I voted in the final this would've got my 12 by a long shot and would've won! This is just really cool. It makes me feel warm inside and the production is so great! It was an awesome way to end the TSC year and I will definitely be listening to it for a long time after.
1249 days 5 hours ago
hellocat
48. "People I don't Like" by UPSAHL, in the 406th Tengaged Song Contest, placing 6th with 84 points. SENT BY TALIAN

I love UPSAHL, I adored 123456SEX but this is just something else. It's so well produced and she sings it with ease. I could listen to this song for hours on end! This is absolutely amazing <3
1249 days 5 hours ago
hellocat
47. "Sweet Temptation" by Hanna Ferm, in the 403rd Tengaged Song Contest, placing 4th with 132 points. SENT BY PATRICK319.

You know I completely regret not voting in the final of this contest, because I would've loved to have 12'd this! It's so good and easily one of Patrick's best entries he's sent! Hanna Ferm will one day represent Sweden (and probably nq) in Eurovision and she deserves a spot in my top 50 for being iconic and delivering bop after bop because I havent hated a single song from her.
1249 days 3 hours ago
Insanity
Insanity        0

</3
1249 days 1 hour ago
Slice
Slice        1

woo hoo!
1246 days 4 hours ago
bibbles
my name is on the list! is it a typo!!
1245 days 8 hours ago
hellocat
46. "Hollow" by LeBrock, in the 414th Tengaged Song Contest, placing 13th. SENT BY BIBBLES

Now this is what I call a class entrant; and from the legend herself Bibbles (don't worry queen it's not a typo XD). This song has this thing about it that just draws me in, makes me stop everything I am doing and just focus on that fresh, beautiful and amazing voice!
1245 days 8 hours ago
hellocat
45. "I don't want to talk about me" by Stereo Jane, in the 410th Tengaged Song Contest, placing 10th. SENT BY TALIAN

When re-listening to this, it brought me straight back to the first time I listened to this. I was wowed and I remember audibly gasping after that drop! Frankly this deserved top 5 in it's edition and I will continue to listen to it during my free time
1245 days 8 hours ago
SeaViper
SeaViper        1

https://media.giphy.com/media/kgaxWArQD3cGJgWOtR/giphy.gif
1245 days 6 hours ago
bibbles
Thanks hellocat, glad it wasnt a typo, love that song!
1238 days 13 hours ago
hellocat
44. "Black Widow" by Booty Luv, in the 416th Tengaged Song Contest, placing 17th. SENT BY LORNAHOLLAS

I was very excited to listening to this song again; and even though it's lost the spark that was there when I first listened (most likely would have been at 30 if it didn't grow off me) but I still bop to this stunner of a song and it is a great entrant!
1238 days 13 hours ago
hellocat
43. "Catalogarmi" by Brenda, in the 410th Tengaged Song Contest, placing 10th. SENT BY ALEXEH23

One Word: CATALOGS!
1238 days 13 hours ago
hellocat
*placing 5th
1238 days 13 hours ago
hellocat
42. "Where You Wanna Be" by R3HAB & Elena Temnikova, in the 405th Tengaged Song Contest, placing 11th. SENT BY LORNAHOLLAS

We have another LornaHollas entrant today and this was a stellar of a song. It felt eerie and her vocals really uplifted the overall song. In my opinion this was robbed of a top 10 and it would've been nice to have seen it in Second Chance and I was pondering sending it back then, but backed out. This was a great track.

open group

Tengaged Song Contest (Current)

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!