This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

TSC 421 Final

Topic » TSC 421 Final

1270 days 9 hours ago
onemanarmy
Battle round #5

ENISA VS Red Rum Club

16) ENISA - 'Love Cycle' - Absolutely love this, it's a bop and I was able to connect to it with ease.

22) Red Rum Club - 'Eleanor' - Technically it's not a bad track but it's not my genre and to me it sounds the same as 100 other songs and the though I do like some feel good songs this type makes me want to vomit. I get the same feeling from this that I get with overly sugary kpop.

The winner of this battle round is ENISA congrats Enisa you'll be moving on to my top 12. Sorry, not sorry Red but you've been cut and will receive 0 points from me.

Battle Round #6

Florent Mothe VS IC3PEAK

05) Florent Mothe - 'Si je te promets' - This is fine if in a theater watching a Broadway play of sorts but come professional work it's not something I care to hear outside of a theater.

03) IC3PEAK - 'Plak-Plak' - Absolutely love this, it's exactly what I want from the dark pop genre. It's angelic and haunting at the same time.

The winner of this battle round is IC3PEAK, congrats Ic3peak you'll be moving on to my top 12. Sorry, not sorry Florent but you have been cut and will receive 0 points from me.

Battle Round #7

Angelita VS Mondo Grosso

11) Angelita - 'Karma' - Absolutely love this, I adore an ethnic bop, sure they can come off as a little cheap when not accustomed to them but this left an impact on me and I love it.

10) Mondo Grosso - 'Labyrinth' - Makes for decent background noise but it's otherwise nothing special and it drags when paying actual attention to it.

The winner of this battle round is Angelita, Congrats Angelita you'll be moving on to my top 12. Sorry, not sorry Mondo, you have been cut and will receive 0 points from me.

Battle Round #8

Samia VS AWA

14) Samia - 'Ode to Artifice' - It does have a bit of charm to it but I struggled to connect with it. It's just not a well put together track.

12) AWA - 'Feelings' - Absolutely love this, It's a bop and I'm too busy bopping to it to say anything more about it.

The winner of this battle round is AWA. Congrats AWA you'll be moving on to my top 12. Sorry, not sorry Samia but you have been cut and will receive 0 points from me.
1270 days 8 hours ago
konohavillage1
I’m stealing the fuck out of onemanarmys idea
1270 days 8 hours ago
MISSimogen
you're joking.. not ANOTHER ONE?!?! oh for god sake i cant- honestly i cant stand this.
1270 days 1 hour ago
dragotistic
Ana Tijoux - “Antifa Dance” - Interesting opener. Not really something that I’m into, but I wouldn’t be surprised to see it crack the top ten this week. I will say that it is better on a second listen.

Ralph - “Gimme” - I’ve heard this before and I do enjoy it. She has a really good voice, and the song showcases it well. My only qualm with this is the chorus, and it’s that I wish it was a stronger chorus overall.

IC3PEAK - “Plak-Plak” - I’m not even gonna guess how this qualified because I will never get the answer right. Grats on qualifying but I’m not into this.

Mary Mary - I had to google when this was released because it sounds so dated. 2011? Interesting choice for this week. It’s okay but I’m not gonna go out of my way to listen to this again. Once was enough.

Florent Mothe, Camille Lou & Charlie Boisseau - “Si je te promets” - Didn’t like this in the semi, and yep, I didn’t like it again. It’s better on this listen but I don’t think I’ll be convinced to jump on the train on this one.

Em Rossi - “The Other Side” - Oh yes ma’am. Shut up and take my points this week.

MICHELLE - “Unbound” - I can’t believe QueenM1chelle finally made their TSC debut. It’s okay overall, I’ve heard stronger but it’s fine in this contest so far.

IZAH - “Love Me Better” - Oh she has a really interesting voice. The build in this song is really nice but I wish the chorus hit way harder. But this was really groovy.

Mr Little Jeans - “Stitches” - This is just really good. I don’t have much to say except thanks for sending this song so I can add it to my playlist. I appreciate it.

MONDO GROSSO - “Labyrinth” - This was just a minute or two too long, but the vibe was nice and the music was pretty decent. I’m not too upset at it but I wanted more from it (and also less)

Angelita - “Karma” - This was pretty awful. I actually detest the fact I had to listen to this song twice which is two more times than I would have liked. Sorry

AWA - “Feelings” - The beat was the best part of the song. Everything else was a vibe I was not feeling.

Markus Schulz & Emma Hewitt - “Safe From Harm” - This felt like it was straight from 2014 but we are now in 2020 (almost in 2021). This was almost too basic for its own good.

Samia - “Ode to Artiface” - This was cute but I don’t have any other substantial thoughts about it. I like the guitar soli in the middle of the tune!

Kodaline - “Wherever You Are” - I usually like their music, but this just barely misses the mark for me. It’s like 15% away from being a really strong song for me. It ended up being a very middling entry for me.

ENISA - “Love Cycle” - This was a better Angelita. Not in love with it but it definitely is a well-made tune but we will see where it ends up on my ranking.

Dami Im - “Paper Dragon” - Oh Dami sweetie, you’ve done so much better than this. This was really just average from an artist I’ve come to expect absolute bops from.

Yasutaka Nakata - “Crazy Crazy” - I’m going crazy crazy listening to all 3:43 of this. Not for me.

Red Hearse - “Half Love” - I actually liked this! I was surprised. I wish he didn’t stay in his falsetto for the entire song, but I assume that was a stylistic choice. Pretty good entry overall.

Evalyn - “Creme de la Creme” - This feels like a top ten entry but like in 9th-10th.

Isabela Merced, Danna Paola - “Don’t Go” - I wish I liked this more, but it just feels really one-note. Definitely better than a lot of songs in this contest but I don’t know if it will get points from me or not.

Red Rum Club - “Eleanor” - Not really my style nor is it something I look for in TSC. I’m sure this will have its stans.

Amy Allen - “Difficult” - It’s very difficult to write a comment that is longer than one word for this. And that word being “boring”. Not for me.

SICKOTOY x Misha Miller - “Touche” - I already know people are going to eat this up, but it’s just an average song really. I enjoyed it way more in the semi but now having listening to the other 23 songs, it doesn’t shine as much. Still pretty decent overall though.
1269 days 21 hours ago
onemanarmy
Battle Round #9

Evalyn VS Yasutaka Nakata

20) Evalyn - 'Creme de la Creme' - Absolutely love this, wish we got more female alternative music like it, this reminds me of Transviolet when they get it right and I just love them when they get it right.

18) Yasutaka Nakata - 'Crazy Crazy' - I really tried to give this a chance cause if anything it's not boring but it's just bad in so many ways.

Battle Round #10

Isabela Merced VS Mary Mary

21) Isabela Merced - 'Don't Go' - Absolutely love this. A Latin bop done right.

04) Mary Mary - 'Walking' - I almost love this thus these girls have raw talent and sound wise I have no complaints but the lyrics, mainly the chorus just doesn't get me excited about walking. In what I consider to be a very strong week, this just falls a little short for me.

The winner of this battle round is Isabella Merced. Congrats Isabela you will move on to my top 12. Sorry,not sorry Mary Mary, actually I am sorry about this one but you have been cut and will be receiving 0 points from me this week.

Battle round #11

SICKOTOY VS Mr Little Jeans

24) SICKOTOY x Misha Miller - If I were to stick this on a Global Records playlist it wouldn't stand out as good. Production lacks a bit of life and I'm not connecting with this singer.

09) Mr Little Jeans - 'Stitches' - Absolutely love this, it may not be as big as some others but I adore this as the vibe it has is very much my taste. It's not the most original sound out there but it's done right so I really can't complain.

The winner of this battle round is Mr Little Jeans. Congrats Mr Little you will be advancing to my top 12. Sorry, not sorry Sick but you have been cut and will be receiving 0 points from me this week.

Battle Round #12

Em Rossi VS MICHELLE

06) Em Rossi - 'The Other Side' - It's a sound that gets done a lot and I do like this sound but this isn't leaving much of a mark. It's by no means bad but it falls a little short for me. I just feel like someone like Birdy could take this song and make it better with more impact.

07) MICHELLE - 'Unbound' - Absolutely love this. When it comes to these type songs it's really about connection for me and I just connected to this on a strong level and have been singing along with it.

The winner of this battle round is MICHELLE. Congrats Michelle you will be advancing to my top 12. Sorry, not sorry Em but you have been cut and will receive 0 points from me.
1269 days 14 hours ago
LornaHollas
1. Well that was an experience!
2. This screams basic!
3. This is all kinds of levels of weird that I love!
4. This is a bop and a half! They could walk their way to a win!
5. Kind of dramatic. I dig it
6. Very generic and radio friendly. It's alright
7. Meh! Very background noise
9. Has a nice vibe to it. I dig it
10. Feels a bit like elevator music
11. Wanted it to go off but it kind of stayed one note throughout
12. Not really my cup of tea
13. A bop that goes off that is also oddly calming
14. Gives me the album "Frank" by Amy Winehouse vibes. I dig it
16. Grew on me as it went along. Quite good
17. Quite good. Her voice is always great!
18. I thought this sounded like a Charli XCX song before I realised she was featured!
19. His voice is really whiny and annoying
20. Really like the vibe to this. I dig it
21. Still not keen on trap sounds. Really ruins the song
22. It's alright but wouldn't really go out of my way to listen to it
23. Really enjoyed the sound to this. I was vibing along
24. Well this went off! Bop!
1269 days 11 hours ago
bibbles
01) Ana Tijoux – that was … not my sort of music!
02) Ralph – was quite inoffensive, slightly bland, it was okay.
03) IC3PEAK – that whispering was annoying!! It’s a bit style over substance.
04) Mary Mary – its still dull!
05) Florent Mothe, Camille Lou & Charlie Boisseau – I take it this is from a tv programme, its okay.
06) Em Rossi – not a fan of her style of singing, it was okay.
07) MICHELLE – a bit lacklustre!
08) IZAH – well that wasn’t worth the wait!
09) Mr Little Jeans – her singing is a bit dull, it was okay.
10) Mondo Grosso – a bit of jpop, unfortunately the music was a bit annoying, going from one ear to the other!!
11) Angelita – not my kind of thing.
12) AWA – nope!
13) Markus Schulz & Emma Hewitt– quite samey, quite beige, it was okay.
14) Samia – that was quite odd! Not sure what to make of it.
15) Kodaline – I like kodaline, prefer a bit more upbeat kodaline, this felt a bit coldplay, which is not a bad thing as I like coldplay!!
16) ENISA – not my thing!
17) Dami Im – bits are annoying, bits are okay.
18) Yasutaka Nakata – im going crazy listening to this, and not in a good way!!
19) Red Hearse – I quite liked that, the high vocals were a bit strained in places, but overall, good!
20) Evalyn – that wasn’t unbearable!
21) Isabela Merced, Danna Paola – not really my thing!
22) Red Rum Club – that was quite good!
23) Amy Allen – shes a bit dreary, its okay.
24) SICKOTOY x Misha Miller – not my thing!
1269 days 9 hours ago
Kelly0412
1. Ana Tijoux - ehh it just want really my taste like idk… what to say about it
2. Ralph - g-i-m-m-e  the Spotify link to this song so I can listen to it over and over like damn a bop
3. IC3PEAK - okay wow thats a lot to take in… I somehow honestly.. kinda liked it? Its not something I would ever listen too but wow it was kinda.. idk it was a weird experience haha :p
4. Mary Mary - hmmm I liked it!!! Im a big R&B person and ive heard better but I still Stan this
5. Florent Mothe, Camille Lou & Charlie Boisseau - okay I enjoyed it!!!! There was a lot of emotion in it for a song I didnt understand haha
6. Em Rossi - I liked it!!! It definitely like built up and then I was like wow this is a jam
7. MICHELLE - I very personally related to this song tbh, definitely a favorite of mine from this final tbh
8. IZAH - I liked it a lot actually? I was surprised since it was very odd and not something I would usually listen too. Bop kinda
9. Mr Little Jeans - I liked it! It was kinda jammy, I would listen to it again tbh
10. Mondo Grosso - it was okayyyy, I felt it was probably a little too long but it was kind of upbeat
11. Angelita - it was good, it was kinda sexy and vibey I enjoyed it.
12. AWA - okay you go girl, I liked it a lot… bop
13. Markus Schulz & Emma Hewitt - ehhhh it was a little too trickly for my taste but it wasnt bad
14. Samia - okay I actually really enjoyed it (the video was weird as shit but haha)
15. Kodaline - eh.. it was okay, ive heard basically the same song a million times, just a basic af song
16. Enisa - yeah it was catchy!!! I wish I could be in a love cycle tho :(
17. Dami In - okay I liked it! It was very empowering and definitely made me feel a certain way tbh
18. Yaskutaka Nakata - it was a little weird but I liked it!!! No complaints here
19. Red Hearse - okay I enjoyed it!!! I love when men sing in a higher range like he did
20. Evelyn - okay I liked it, the lyrics really spoke to me tbh, bop
21. Isabela Merced, Danna Paola - okay I really liked it, it was very dramatic and stylish omg
22. Red Rum Club - wow I liked it! It was good for a song by a MAN. Jk im not a man hater but still I enjoyed it… it was very upbeat
23. Amy Allen - okay go girl give us a bop, i rlly enjoyed it!
24. SICKOTOY x Misha Miller - okay I see what you did there.. I liked it a lot, suprisingly, I would definitely shake my ass to it
1269 days 5 hours ago
Jus21
01) Ana Tijoux: this is a cacophony of sounds, none of which i liked.
02) Ralph: this is boring.
03) IC3PEAK: very dark. Definitely the most intriguing of semi 2 so far.
04) Mary Mary: Lmao they’re still releasing music? This has to be old as shit. Shackles is still fuckign amazing. This is unfortunately not as good. It still is better than most
05) Florent Mothe, Camille Lou & Charlie Boisseau: a lot is going on. a lot of sounds, i don’t honestly believe everything blends well together
06) Em Rossi: the beats draw me in and it leads to a good chorus. I would say this is the most successful pop song so far. I do think the chorus could be stronger though
07) MICHELLE: I wish i could get into this, but i don’t. its really boring
08) IZAH: this is fine….. a long build to like an average chorus, but better than most songs so far ?
09) Mr Little Jeans: the song is very one note
10) Mondo Grosso: this video is beautiful. the song sounds very nice, i like it
11) Angelita: this has been done better
12) AWA: when i first listened to it i thought it fucking slapped. I still think that it is good, but she doesn’t need the feature
13) Markus Schulz & Emma Hewitt: insert boring pop song with a lot of synths , should not have made it past semi
14) Samia: Okay zooey deschanel, next!
15) Kodaline: NOPE! Kodaline is for some ppl, unfortunately I am not one of them
16) ENISA: the beat is cool, the song is overall fine, there were better!
17) Dami Im: Dami Im has released much better music in the past, this is very boring.
18) Yasutaka Nakata: holy shit …..ive never heard this,, Kind of a serve she was featured on this before she fully went PC
19) Red Hearse: Damn…fuck.. Red hearse truly is fucking amazing. I think there are better red hearse songs, but this is def better than most of the contest. Plus St. Vincent looks fuckign HOT
20) Evalyn: this does not build to anything
21) Isabela Merced, Danna Paola: I like it, it  bops, they are both hot. this works!
22) Red Rum Club: straight ppl music!
23) Amy Allen: Her voice is really cool. I like the vibes. It’s a good song
24) SICKOTOY x Misha Miller: i don’t think everything works well together in this
1268 days 22 hours ago
Catch_a_falling_star
01) Ana Tijoux – At least it’s interesting. Personally not for me, I wasn’t  abig fan of the talking / rapping.
02) Ralph – This is fine. I think there are songs in this genre in this contest that are much more memorable, but it’s fine. :)
03) IC3PEAK – wtf :p wtf in an interesting way though haha….the lyrics are amazing, I strongly recommend turning on subtitles if you don’t already. Yeah it’s a song about murder, but I think it also speaks about unfair gender expectations as well as psychological abuse.
04) Mary Mary - This is fine, nothing really sticks out but it’s fine.
05) Florent Mothe, Camille Lou & Charlie Boisseau – I mean this is 100 times better than I thought it was gonna be, it’s very Eurovision. :p Like early 2010s Eurovision haha :p French accents are on point :p
06) Em Rossi – I think this is one of the strongest vocals here tbh and yeah I have no complaints.
07) MICHELLE - this is fine, I was hoping for more oomph, but it’s fine.
08) IZAH – Meh. I like the ‘I know,  I know, I know’ part but the drop happens and ruins all that progress.
09) Mr Little Jeans – Meh, this is fine. A little forgettable imo. I can’t really remember much about this other than her mustard yellow jumper and that has nothing to do with the song.
10) Mondo Grosso - – I like this a lot actually, love the vocal and how the song progresses.
11) Angelita – Yeah enjoyable, nothing amazing but it gets the job done. :D
12) AWA - Yeah fine, I like her vocal, I don’t think the spoken parts are needed.
13) Markus Schulz & Emma Hewitt - Dated summer dance beats, her voice does save it slightly but not enough because of those beats bleh.
14) Samia – No I’m sorry. I didn’t like her vocal at all. Like not gonna lie this was bordering on unlistenable for me as I really couldn’t gel with her vocal.
15) Kodaline – Hello Alicia’s 12 or her 0 if this is actually her entry. Not for me and this isn’t going to surprise you haha.
16) ENISA - yeah it’s fine, I didn’t like the farty farty saxophone that sounded like the wind you get after eating gone off cheese
17) Dami Im – We’ve heard better and so have you. :p I thought that modified Gia Gunn quote was appropriate. I mean it’s fine, the chorus saves it but I’m disappointed, I was hoping for a banger.
18) Yasutaka Nakata - I really didn’t enjoy this, gonna be honest it was messy and all over the place for me personally.
19) Red Hearse - Big surprise, I thought this was gonna be a horrid mess haha. I enjoyed the vocal.
20) Evalyn – This is fine, it’s a little bland if I’m being brutally honest. It just happens tbh…it’s good background music I suppose.
21) Isabela Merced, Danna Paola – Love the vibe here, very sassy and was bobbing along on the sofa.
22) Red Rum Club – Oh…this qualified in a non bibbles semi? :p Yeah not for me personally but enjoy a probable 12 from the icon that is Bibbles haha :p
23) Amy Allen - This is quite bland, but I do like her vocal and it sounds magical in places.
24) SICKOTOY x Misha Miller – I enjoy this. I was listening to this on spotify earlier. It’s really magical, dark  and mysterious. My only complaint is that her vocal doesn’t always fit with the dance beat.
1268 days 20 hours ago
turkeylover
01) Ana Tijoux - Maybe varlto did something with this! It kind of serves. Also the music video is a serve like??? Overall, I liked this !
02) Ralph - Yes. This is actually so good omg. It reminds of good look for you by gavin turek but whiter. I’m kinda living for this omg…
03) IC3PEAK - This gave me a headache. This song is just creepy. And that’s it. Like, there’s nothing else to it. Also, it felt so long but it’s only like 4 minutes long???
04) Mary Mary - LMFAO this kinda iconic omg! Queens of walking! But yeah! This is actually cute! Especially after the song before it!
05) Florent Mothe, Camille Lou & Charlie Boisseau - ??? this is awful?? How is it here??? Hana was robbed and this makes it??? I’m lost??? What is good about this??? N e ways…
06) Em Rossi - This has been done like 689087657 times or whatever but I still like this! It’s very basic but really cute! So like good for miss em rossi!
07) MICHELLE - This is actually so good!!! It’s so cutesy. And I love the 2nd singer’s voice!! It’s so smooth. And the chorus absolutely serves. I love this.
08) IZAH - This is kinda bad? It has a lot of promise but it’s just so eh. It’s so messy at times too. I thought this would serve and it didn’t.
09) Mr Little Jeans - Oh this is cute. It’s nothing special but it’s cute. I expected a serve from someone named Mr Little Jeans, but I'm fine with this!
10) Mondo Grosso - I actually liked this a lot! It’s super cute! It is a little long but still! interpretive dance queen!
11) Angelita - Wait maybe varlto snapped with this… The moment the beat started, I was ready to be scalped. And now i’m bald! Kamra!
12) AWA - This absolutely serves. I love it. It’s just so good. I think I need to listen to all of AWA's discography !
13) Markus Schulz & Emma Hewitt - Omg is that pink??? Anyways, this is cute i guess. It does seem a little dated but I don’t mind that too much I guess. It could also be shorter. But also, I'm shocked this qualified.
14) Samia - This is kind of christmassy? Like the beat reminds me of a christmas song! But her voice just seems off? Maybe she’s out of key or something? I don’t know. I’m also shocked this qualified.
15) Kodaline - What the fuck is this and why is it here??? This is so awful. I literally hate this. Semi 2 voters were on crack.
16) ENISA - This is so blah but suddenly so good after hearing song 15. But, like I said, blah. It’s kinda cute though so yeah.
17) Dami Im - I thought this was dagny(?) for like 5 minutes until i realized it said dami im and not dagny(?). Anyways, this is cute i guess! It feels cheesy. And I just don’t care about this.
18) Yasutaka Nakata - I’m in love with this song. I always have time for sugary sweet pop songs that are about being in love and stuff. This song has been on repeat since I heard it in the listening party! This is the best song ever made.
19) Red Hearse - Yeah… Um this is cute but his voice is kinda annoying like… yeah. But it’s cute!! The best part of that song was her dress. So good for her.
20) Evalyn - This is cute. Like, it’s just cute. Very spotify discover weekly. Which isn’t a bad thing but this is, like, really that. If that makes sense. Yeah. Anyways
21) Isabela Merced, Danna Paola - Varlto is so good for sending this. And yes, I’m assuming varlto sent all of the spanish entries. But this is actually so good! Stan danna paola!
22) Red Rum Club - This isn’t that bad! I love the beat! Everything else is just okay. But it isn’t bad! It was pleasant!
23) Amy Allen - This is actually pretty cute! The music video is serving low budget artsy horror movie. And I love that! It could be a bit more 𝗯𝗮𝗺 but i’ll settle for the ᵇᵃᵐ it’s giving!
24) SICKOTOY x Misha Miller - Yeah! This is cutesy and stuff! I’m not living for it or whatever but it’s cute! It could be more wowing and stuff. So yeah!
1268 days 20 hours ago
connorthomson
Ana Tijoux - really not feeling this one pretty boring start sadly

Ralph - I just feel that it’s only one tone I just didn’t enjoy this one sadly maybe if I listened to it more I’d like it more

Ic3peak - just creepy as fk

Mary Mary - I really like them as people but I feel like the song is a letdown and doesn’t really showcase the incredible vocals I’m sure they have

Florent mothe - guilty pleasure I actually loved this it just had the drama that I really enjoyed! Great song even though I don’t understand the language still loved it

Em Rossi - finally the competition has started with two great songs in a row! Really liked this one her voice is powerful and I enjoyed it a lot

MICHELLE - hey who doesn’t love fit lesbians. This song was really cute but with it being in the middle start I might forget it

IZAH - found it a bit repetitive but nevertheless it is a good song

Mr little jeans - I found this to be so cute with beautifully sang lyrics sometimes didn’t quite catch what she was saying though

Mondo Grosso - I like her voice but again I don’t feel like this song allows her to transmit the range of voice I’m sure she has shame really.

Angelita - I liked this a lot she’s very sexy very strong and just a very interesting song

Awa - if it was just the girl I’d have loved this song but the guy really kills the mood

Markus Schmulz - this had literally everything i like in a song I absolutely love her dress I loved the story telling I loved her voice and I loved the music

Samia - it was cute but really nothing special

Kodaline - I adore the lyrics and the voice absolutely brilliant song. Second time listening liked it even more

Enisa - I quite liked the sass in this one I’m not sure it will get points though because it’s been a strong contest

Dami im - it’s an alright song but definitely not in the same league as sound of silence

Yasutaka Nakata - absolute guilty pleasure I really really liked this!

Red hearse - I didn’t enjoy this I’m sorry. Really disliked the voice

Evalyn - sadly this song is not the creme de la creme

Isabela Merced - very much liked the sass in this song very good

Red rum club - awww I actually really loved this very cute and nice absolutely love it. I didn’t enjoy it as much second time but I still do definitely love this!

Amy Allen - I like the video hate the song

Sickotoy - quality song nice tone good sass to it again though not sure how the points will go.

Strong contest this week I feel!
1268 days 19 hours ago
Alexito
Ok, this week wasn't as bad as I expected, I had to leave a couple of songs out of my top 10, hope you can forgive me.

01) Ana Tijoux: I get the message but the song is just boring and very chaotic, not for me.
02) Ralph: I'll start saying that I don't usually like songs where they spell all the time, it's just like very childish or unnecessary. In the other hand I must say that I enjoyed the song and I didn't care that much about spelling.
03) IC3PEAK: I usually like this band music but this time, it was a waste of time cause it's like empty, it has nothing, I will totally forgot it in a couple of songs.
04) Mary Mary: I still don't know how this qualified over me. Where's the appeal for this song? Where? I can't see it. This was a bad song, nothing else to add, well not bad but not for me.
05) Florent Mothe, Camille Lou & Charlie Boisseau: Florent Mothe <333 I'm in love with him. I'm not disappointed, it's a bop, thank god it qualified and didn't get lost in the semi.
06) Em Rossi: (Semifinal comment) Ok thank u, finally we have a 100% good song, it took 10 songs to find one that fits my personal taste. I could feel the power of the chorus, made me wanting more.
07) MICHELLE: Boring, not bad but really boring, it gets slightly better in the chorus, it can't be saved at all tho.
08) IZAH: This is disgusting, cause I had this song in my list and it pissed me off when I don't qualify and other song that's in my list qualifies. If it's in my list it's because it's a bop or a high quality song.
09) Mr Little Jeans: Nice song, but it took me several listening to start enjoying it. Kinda generic but I don't mind.
10) Mondo Grosso: Mixxed feelings about this song. It's something different from what I'm used to hear from Asian artists, it's nice but I find some parts kinda outdated, so I don't know what to do with this song. I think it doesn't help it lasts more than 5 minutes.
11) Angelita: Heard of it like thousand times, nothing new, nothing interesting... Maybe I can say it's catchy but I doubt it would be enough to get points.
12) AWA: We keep the good songs, that's good. Not sure about the lyrics but the song outsells. Obviously the rap part is not necessary and it doesn't add anything special, we could skip that part.
13) Markus Schulz & Emma Hewitt: Ok, outdated, generic, too commercial... It has all the ingridients to be a bad song or at least don't get my attention, but I liked it for some reason, don't hate me.
14) Samia: What is this? I swear I don't know what to say about this song, obviously is not for me, and it has nothing interesting to support or to be liked.
15) Kodaline: I love them, obviously they have better songs but this one is giving me good vibes and it has that epic flavour that I always like.
16) ENISA: Please Enisa, Queen of Montenegro, save us! And she did it! Thank u! Maybe it's not her best song, although it slays and makes me wanna hear it again. P.D: She reminds me of Aída Nízar in that video, QUEEN!
17) Dami Im: I always expect really good songs from her. Paper Dragon is good but just a decent song I guess, that's kinda of disappointment coming from her, I needed to say it.
18) Yasutaka Nakata: Meh, like too meh for me. I couldn't enjoy this style or this song in any moment and there are like many elements that makes this song so messy. The video is really creepy with those weird faces :S
19) Red Hearse: I don't know if I totally like the voice, the song seems cool and it doesn't bother me at all.
20) Evalyn: I don't know why I expected something more upbeat coming from a song called Creme de la Creme, I just don't know why. Reminds me of Chvrches so much, it was nice and I could back to it.
21) Isabela Merced, Danna Paola: Not a fan of this "Latinadas", although some parts were nice and I could enjoy the rhythm.
22) Red Rum Club: Thank u we have something different around, however I don't think it's good enough, I feel like I'm not going back to this. Well I still don't know how to feel about it, maybe I can appreciate it a little more.
23) Amy Allen: I think it's a little generic but at least it's good and funny to listen to, just a few songs saved this final OMG.
24) SICKOTOY x Misha Miller: I shouldn't like this or at least stand it, but I'm down to this kind of music recently.
1268 days 18 hours ago
AlanDuncan
01) Ana Tijoux. no.
02) Ralph. this is very basic but it's fine.
03) IC3PEAK. this is very grating. next.
04) Mary Mary. this was humorously bad.
05) Florent Mothe, Camille Lou & Charlie Boisseau. i mean i guess anything can q.
06) Em Rossi. it's fine. i wouldn't revisit though.
07) MICHELLE. too slow for me sorry.
08) IZAH. yeah finally a good entry. good job.
09) Mr Little Jeans. MOR. it's kinda just there. not bad.
10) Mondo Grosso. not for me sorry.
11) Angelita. i mean panik records always slap.
12) AWA. this was on the better side. good job.
13) Markus Schulz & Emma Hewitt. this was very MOR. literally nothing else to say.
14) Samia. this is peak frankie and benny's style music. bye.
15) Kodaline. this has kinda grown on me. still not a fag bop but oh well.
16) ENISA. this had budget and a good singer but fell flat.
17) Dami Im. she has better but im glad this wont be at eurovision 2021
18) Yasutaka Nakata. bad.
19) Red Hearse. squeaky voice alert.
20) Evalyn. honestly this was kinda fine. no complaints but dull.
21) Isabela Merced, Danna Paola. finally so quality.
22) Red Rum Club. not bad for the genre. might do well.
23) Amy Allen. expected to like it more. was left disappointing but it wasn't bad.
24) SICKOTOY x Misha Miller. fantastic ending. good song.
1268 days 17 hours ago
PrincessTeePee
Ana Tijoux ~ Very messy. I know it’ll have fans but I don’t think this is for me overall.
Ralph ~ It’s not a bad pop song actually, just a bit bland. I’ve never been one for the pretentious songs if I’m honest.
IC3PEAK ~ I love the eerie tones so much, but I do think the chorus let’s it down slightly. Still a good song.
Mary Mary ~ Whilst this does sound dated, it’s still quite nice? I don’t know if it’s a song I’d revisit but I liked the groove overall.
Florent Mothe, Camille Lou & Charlie Boisseau~ I can’t even save face, I f**king loved this. Very bold send but I’m so glad it qualified.
Em Rossi ~ This was cute! Unsure if it’ll stand out enough but I did really enjoy this.
MICHELLE ~ Very sweet. I liked all the elements to this, her voice is lovely.
IZAH ~ Love the beats in this. I wish the ‘love me better’ part did not sound so child like, but apart from that, solid entry.
Mr Little Jeans ~ The dark, alternative feel here is so nice. The vocal does seem a bit lacking listening again, but I still adore this overall.
Mondo Grosso ~ Very nice music but it’s quite long and the whole package got a bit samey after a while. I can see why it was popular, though.
Angelita ~ Ethno will always go down well with me. Fun entry overall, reminded me a bit of Poco. Alvaro is this you?
AWA ~ Gawd this final is so good. I wouldn’t even say this is my style of song normally, but all the elements come together really well here and that chorus is stacking. Possible winner I should think.
Markus Schulz & Emma Hewitt ~ A bit dated in all honesty. It was summery and nice, but I feel like I’ve heard this done better many times before. Her vocal didn’t seem that strong either.
Samia ~ I think I know what this wanted the achieve but it didn’t quite reach it for me. It sounded more messy than anything., not keen.
Kodaline ~ It’s not near their best work and it takes SO LONG to kick in.. I can’t lie though it’s really grown on me?!?! It’s melodic all the same.
ENISA ~ I loved all the shots of New York in the video 😍 the song itself though gave me no real feeling.. it was only ok.
Dami Im ~ Quite tame for what she and her vocal is capable of. It’s a likeable song for sure but I don’t think it has a chance for me in the final sadly.
Yasutaka Nakata ~ Way too overproduced. The verses were fine but the chorus was a hot mess, and it got a bit too cutesie in all honesty. I’m not the audience for this song though which I acknowledge.
Red Hearse ~ Wow. This was just gorgeous. Loved this throughout.
Evalyn ~ A little bit static in all honesty but the synth was lovely!
Isabela Merced, Danna Paola ~ You’ve all gone mad for Latin entries this week huuuh? This is cute but I got bored after a while. I’d say it’s grown on me, though.
Red Rum Club ~ EL EA NOR! Love this. It probably  could be elevated further but the elements come together well here all the same. He also sounds a bit like Midge Ure, a good thing indeed!
Amy Allen ~ The chorus needs a bit more, as it sounds like a knockoff Eilish tbh. Rest of the song is quite nice, though, I like her vocal.
SICKOTOY ~ Winner vibes tbh! Very good, everything about it works well.

open group

Tengaged Song Contest (Current)

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!