This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

TSC 421 Final

Topic » TSC 421 Final

1271 days 20 hours ago
Alexeh23
15) Kodaline - 'Wherever You Are'
1271 days 20 hours ago
Alexeh23
16) ENISA - 'Love Cycle'
1271 days 20 hours ago
Alexeh23
17) Dami Im - 'Paper Dragon'
1271 days 20 hours ago
Alexeh23
18) Yasutaka Nakata - 'Crazy Crazy'
1271 days 20 hours ago
Alexeh23
19) Red Hearse - 'Half Love'
1271 days 20 hours ago
Alexeh23
20) Evalyn - 'Creme de la Creme'
1271 days 20 hours ago
Alexeh23
21) Isabela Merced, Danna Paola - 'Don't Go'
1271 days 20 hours ago
Alexeh23
22) Red Rum Club - 'Eleanor'
1271 days 20 hours ago
Alexeh23
23) Amy Allen - 'Difficult'
1271 days 20 hours ago
Alexeh23
24) SICKOTOY x Misha Miller - 'Touché'
1271 days 20 hours ago
Alexeh23
All 24 songs have been posted!

Please post your comments in this thread and PM me your votes by 2:30pm EST / 7:30pm BST on SUNDAY. The results will follow that evening.

If you have a song in the final you must comment and vote, if you are a non-qualifier or a non-participant this week you are invited to comment but do not have to.

Good luck everyone!
1271 days 12 hours ago
onemanarmy
Battle Round #1

Amy Allen VS Kodaline

23) Amy Allen - 'Difficult' - Absolutely loved this, it has a 90's grunge feel to it which totally hits my taste range.

15) Kodaline - 'Wherever You Are' - It's Kodaline which equals boring as fuck, lyrics are lame and the sound is unoriginal, the singer on this sounds like 50 other guys of the same genre. I've never been a massive fan of this sound so I'm probably being over critical but I was hoping this didn't qualify.

The winner of this battle round is Amy Allen. Congrats Amy you'll be moving on to my top 12, Sorry, not sorry Kodaline but you've been cut and will receive 0 points from me.

Battle Round #2

Ana Tijoux VS Ralph

01) Ana Tijoux - 'Antifa Dance' - Absolutely loved this, full of originality and it goes off.

02) Ralph - 'Gimme' - I expected way better from this artist but sadly this doesn't measure up to her previous entries. It lacks originality which I could forgive if it had at least sounded good but this was pretty bad coming from her. I'd love to hand out my support to this fellow Canadian but I just can't this week.

The winner of this battle round is Ana Tijoux. Congrats Ana you'll be moving on to my top 12. Sorry, not sorry Ralph but you have been cut and will receive 0 points from me.

Battle Round #3

Markus Schulz VS IZAH

13) Markus Schulz & Emma Hewitt - 'Safe From Harm' - Her voice is nice enough but this production is quite generic and didn't elevate the song. At the end of the day I didn't connect with the package and could do without it's existence.

08) IZAH - 'Love Me Better' - Absolutely loved this, her voice stands out and I love her rasp, production popped and this goes off.

The winner of this battle round is IZAH. Congrats Izah you'll be moving on to my top 12. Sorry, not sorry Markus & Emma but you have been cut and will receive 0 points from me.

Battle Round #4

Red Hearse VS Dami Im

19) Red Hearse - 'Half Love' - I always hated the voice of Prince and this sounds a lot like Prince. The song itself is actually good but I'm not a fan of the voice and well the voice is everything.

17) Dami Im - 'Paper Dragon' -  Absolutely loved this, I'm not always a Dami fan thus I find she goes too big for my taste just to show off her vocals but this is right up my taste range and shows her personality.

The winner of this battle round is Dami Im. Sorry, not sorry Red but you have been cut and will receive 0 points from me.
1271 days 6 hours ago
Talian
01) 🟢 Ana Tijoux : STOP THE COUNTING NOW! Omg this was just so fierce I can’t remember being so passionate about a song this year.

02) 🟠 Ralph : was bearable but not like... exciting. I mean... she has a nice voice but this screamed vanilla at meZ

03) 🟢 IC3PEAK : stu-hu-nni-hee-ng. Omg this sent me to places I don’t want to come back from.

04) 🟢 Mary Mary : mums. This is how you create that valid throwback feeling. That chorus is everything I would have wanted in 2006.

05) 🟠 Florent Mothe, Camille Lou & Charlie Boisseau : started... fine. The chorus was baaaaad thooooo.

06) 🟡 Em Rossi : “watch me on the other side” or w/e and then there should have been a belted out chorus... WHERE. WAS. IT?

07) 🟡 MICHELLE : very good chilling song. The vocals were stun. Not my genre tho.

08) 🟢 IZAH : Hannow, hannow, hannow, this rocked. Like... I am not head over heels, the chorus still needed way more punch. But I moved along the whole time.

09) 🔴 Mr Little Jeans : not my style at all. Too empty.

10) 🔴 Mondo Grosso : could have been nice, but it went nowhere.

11) 🟠 Angelita : cheap version of Fotiá? Like literally I swear she says fotia at one point.

12) 🟢 AWA : this song is just... so fine. Like it will say over and over again but I mean... she right.

13) 🟠 Markus Schulz & Emma Hewitt : too outdated. Literally the house drop was unnecessary in 2020.

14) 🔴 Samia : I am sorry. I am trying. But no can do.

15) 🔴 Kodaline : omg this was painfully outdated. No... just... no!

16) 🟢 ENISA : this is for whoever sent this before me : FUCK YOU. I am Luca’s special friend ok? You don’t get to get between us.

17) 🔴 Dami Im : oh god this wasn’t outdated... this was plain ooooold.

18) 🔴 Yasutaka Nakata : ok.... no.

19) 🟠 Red Hearse : started somewhat interesting, but ended being just static.

20) 🟠 Evalyn : wasn’t bad but had no personality at all.

21) 🟢 Isabela Merced, Danna Paola : omg this gave me life, ended it and gave it back to me. My queens.

22) 🔴 Red Rum Club : red... sounds fitting.

23) 🟠 Amy Allen : had it on my list for a while but... god that chorus is just so lazy.

24) 🟢 SICKOTOY x Misha Miller : will admit... it’s on the verge because that drop sucks but overall it’s a very nice listen.
1271 days 2 hours ago
ryan5676
01) Ana Tijoux – This is trying to be empowering but it has bad taste written all over it with her vocals sucking and the music being overblown
02) Ralph – I like this one as it is very upbeat and brings a very good vibe that got me smiling and moving along which is the right amount of charm
03) IC3PEAK – I thought Halloween was already over because this song terrifies me in a good way standing out with her fantastic voice and it seems like I’ve been bewitched
04) Mary Mary – The music feels so disjointed and the chorus feels like a record player repeating the same line and honestly this song is not good
05) Florent Mothe, Camille Lou & Charlie Boisseau – Eh I really don’t care here with their voices being a mess together and lacking any energy which this song desperately needed
06) Em Rossi – Already I’m super impressed by those vocals she obtains having power and this song is definitely a grower as I’m nodding along to the beat
07) MICHELLE – This should be good with a great singer providing a good package but the whole song feels empty with the music not being up to par and too repetitive
08) IZAH – The beat is a straight bopper that got me clicking along but the vocals could use improving with that soft voice not going to get her far
09) Mr Little Jeans – I’m not interested with this one with the music getting tiring quickly and the singer brings zero energy power and makes this whole song a bore
10) Mondo Grosso – The music here just gets on my nerves while the singer can’t hold a tune with this whole song dragging on for too long
11) Angelita – Okay looks like we got an ethnic bop on our hands and I can see it is doing its job but the singer doesn’t seem to fit the song
12) AWA – The singer has the sauce and energy to make this a banger that I quite enjoy and brings so much into this as I can hear this on the radio as it is so good
13) Markus Schulz & Emma Hewitt – This is making me feel so retro and it is a nice dance track with a great voice added to it but I wish the singer didn’t get overshadowed by the music
14) Samia – She got a rich and good voice that got me jamming and the music is light and boppy and I just can’t resist to enjoy this one
15) Kodaline – He is bringing this song to life with that charm in his voice and the feel-good music making me fall in love with this heartly
16) ENISA – This has a catchy beat with it being infectious to the ears and she got a great voice and this is a banger I simply live for
17) Dami Im – She has got good vocals as usual but I feel like she could do better than this song which doesn’t use at least 10% of her power
18) Yasutaka Nakata – Yep I’m going crazy listening to this song that gives me a headache with that annoying voice and even more annoying beat as I really hate this so much
19) Red Hearse – I was not expecting that voice and it does sound good but the effects really downplayed the song with those backing vocals
20) Evalyn – I’m very much into this energetic beat as this is a good jam and the singer brings a new charm that makes this song feel so futuristic
21) Isabela Merced, Danna Paola – Oh my I’m here for a real good time with that bopping music that got my body moving on a whole new level as this is something, I simply adore
22) Red Rum Club – He is bringing some funk on the scene with this blast of sunshine music that got my hands in the air and it does make me feel good
23) Amy Allen – Oh I should be feeling something here but I don’t with the singer having zero energy and the whole song is very dry to me
24) SICKOTOY x Misha Miller – Um she got nice vocals which is always good but the music is a mess I can’t take and feels too generic for me to take seriously
1270 days 21 hours ago
varlto
01) Ana Tijoux: hola ABRE TUS PIERNAS COMO MARIPOSA? estoy enamorado lo tengo que admitir
02) Ralph: ohh nuestra típica chica rubia blanca nórdica<3 are we mad at her tho? definitivamente no. me gusta bastante la canción! sobre todo el g i m m e
03) IC3PEAK: tengo miedo mucho miedo pero en realidad me encanta LMAO
04) Mary Mary: lo siento pero esta canción es, sin duda, horrible!
05) Florent Mothe, Camille Lou & Charlie Boisseau: no sé por qué pero me ha gustado lo siento no me peguéis ;(
06) Em Rossi: oh esta me ha gustado la verdad! ha sido un poco demasiado básica pero está bien:)
07) MICHELLE: estas canciones nunca me suelen terminar de gustar del todo. no es mala para nada, pero me aburre un poco
08) IZAH: buah otro temazo! me encanta cuando dice love me better, me parece que tiene mucho gancho!
09) Mr Little Jeans: a ver, no es una canción mala ni mucho menos pero me da rabia porque sé que tiene potencial para ser mil veces mejor, no sé, un estribillo más pegadizo o algo
10) Mondo Grosso: no me gusta me aburre chao chao chao
11) Angelita: parad de comparar esto con fotia. que sea griega y del mismo estilo no significa que sea igual lol me pongo DE LOS NERVIOS DE VERDAD. anyways TEMAZO
12) AWA: qué puto TEMAZOOoOOOOoooOoO me ha encantado este es uno de esos temas q podria sonar en la radio y q me pondria ahi a cantar en el coche a tope isisisisi
13) Markus Schulz & Emma Hewitt: hombre, la canción es buena pero pasa que esta semifinal es muy buena tambien;( espero que consiga puntos mios!
14) Samia: oye pues que temazo, me encantan las vibras q deprende es que muy bien muy bien enhorabuena
15) Kodaline oh right this is amazing i love his voice i love this i love this. oh me acabo de dar cuenta q lo he escrito en inglés lmao en fin me da pereza cambiarlo
16) ENISA: esta canción es MIL veces mejor q freedom dios! es que el estribillo de esta mg bastante sisi ole tu enisa tq
17) Dami Im: vale me ha parecido un señor TEMAZO me encanta los golpes que pega la instrumental es que ugh ugh ugh temón
18) Yasutaka Nakata: realmente he pasado miedo
19) Red Hearse: me gusta mucho el rollo, el único problema q le encuentro es q estas voces masculinas agudas q parece q le hayan cortado los huevos no me gustan x:(
20) Evalyn: esta canción es mona, del montón
21) Isabela Merced, Danna Paola: hoy es el dia de mi nacimiento y miss danna paola es mi madre
22) Red Rum Club: venga pues otra canción que me ha parecido bastante bastante buena! las trompetas son un yesyesyes
23) Amy Allen: pero y este temazo de DONDE HA SALIDOOO no me parece bien parad de enviar temazos gracias
24) SICKOTOY x Misha Miller: me ha parecido una canción muy decente! nada del otro mundo, pero está bien

open group

Tengaged Song Contest (Current)

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!