This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

TSC 382 Final

Topic » TSC 382 Final

1558 days 2 hours ago
PennyTrationStan
06) okay fine. this is cute. seems like something i'd submit to bait for a TSC win and then flop. it's very cute. but. you know. cute next to gorgeous.
1558 days 2 hours ago
ianfitz0012
This song is disallowed in 141 countries on YouTube. Among them, SURVIVOR standout Gabon. If the metaphorical birthplace of Crystal Cox and Randy Bailey doesn't fuck with this? I don't know what that says about its chances.

08) Erika Vikman - 'Ettei mee elämä hukkaan'
1558 days 2 hours ago
Alexeh23
07) Vanessa Amorosi - IMAGINE sending something from Australia Decides that isn’t Rabbit Hole. This would not be out of place in You Decide, it sounds like such a poor attempt at replicating something that peaked like four years ago.
1558 days 2 hours ago
PennyTrationStan
07) oh my god, haven't i heard this song done 30182192 times in the past? was i supposed to care? were we supposed to stan? was i supposed to get something off of this? ...going off the comment section she was in the australian national finals for eurovision but didn't get through. seems like a dodged bullet to me. next.
1558 days 2 hours ago
ianfitz0012
I have nothing to say about the name of this song. Tom Grennan sounds like a white boy though. I hope he recognizes his privilege and votes in all of his elections!

09) Tom Grennan - 'This is the Place'
1558 days 2 hours ago
Alexeh23
08) Erika Vikman - This was kinda fun I guess! Definitely different to Cicciolina but still has the fun sound to it. I wouldn’t say Gabon is necessarily missing out, and I’m not sure how it’s gonna compare to other entries this week, but it’s one of the better songs so far. Inoffensive and serves its purpose.
1558 days 2 hours ago
PennyTrationStan
08) i've never heard of a cicciolina. she seems like a nice girl. this is... pleasant. could be considered amazing against the other entries. but seriously, this is pretty decent. just decent.
1558 days 2 hours ago
ianfitz0012
AAaand just like that we're 1/3 of the way done with this contest. That wasn't so bad, right? I do have some last minute Kendall, Kylie and Caitlyn Jenner songs to add here though...

Also: maybe this song is about Sarah Jessica Parker?

10) Ina Wroldsen - 'Pale Horses'
1558 days 2 hours ago
Alexeh23
09) Tom Grennan - This actually had a pretty good chorus I was ready to stan this white man but that post-chorus killed itttt I’m annoyed. God that’s gotta be one of the biggest disappointments in a while, the build is so good but the song as a whole feels so flat because it never really delivers on the build. Annoying.
1558 days 2 hours ago
PennyTrationStan
09) ...y'all are really dropping the ball already in the second contest? sad. fuck off, lewis capaldi.
1558 days 2 hours ago
ianfitz0012
YouTube has told me this video is unrestricted. Just like fellow 5H member Camila Cabello's tumblr account :)

11) Ally Brooke - 'No Good'
1558 days 2 hours ago
Alexeh23
10) Ina Wroldsen - She literally has an endless supply of (mostly) very fine pop songs and every now and again one of them is great. This was solid, as polished as I would expect from Ina. Really like the production and the melody, I feel like the chorus lets it down a little bit for me and I don’t *love* it but it’s good! Probably a grower, possibly a contender?
1558 days 2 hours ago
PennyTrationStan
10) OKAY! i can get behind this. well, kind of. the chorus is pretty punchy, feels kind of walmart sia but you know what? at this rate, take my 12 points. take them all. pretty solid i guess!
1558 days 1 hour ago
ianfitz0012
will probably be better than last year's remake of The Lion King

12) G-IDLE - 'LION'
1558 days 1 hour ago
Alexeh23
11) Ally Brooke - Solid little bop. It’s basic but yeah, a bop. Sorry this one doesn’t get a paragraph I just genuinely liked this and don’t have much else to say. Literally every 5H member has made better music than Camilka Cowbello!! Fuck Camila!!

open group

Tengaged Song Contest (Current)

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!