This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

TSC 382 Final

Topic » TSC 382 Final

1566 days ago
Alexeh23
02) Celeste - Oh this queen won BBC Sound Of this year and she sounded promising from what I heard before, I’d been meaning to check her out. She’s got such a stunning voice. This had a really strong melody to it and it’s definitely a vibe but I wish there was a little bit more in the production? Doesn’t really sound like a single and it feels like there’s some wasted potential but it grew on me as it went on. Sounds like something I'd love after a few listens.
1566 days ago
varlto
2) Celeste: It's a good song with a good voice but nothing new I guess? Probably something I'll forget about in like... 3 songs.
1566 days ago
PennyTrationStan
02) ohhh!! this is cute! i had this in my list of potentials but i never really thought much of it. i'd say it's a good 6.5/10, nothing to fawn over... except for that chorus. that chorus is great. the verses dragged a bit but by god she's just belting for the gods!! don't know how this will do but it's definetly a moment.
1566 days ago
ianfitz0012
This next song is not viewable in North Korea. Sorry to yUNgins, out there 😥

04) Celina Sharma - 'CHALO'
1566 days ago
varlto
3) Kim Kardashian: If this was meant to be a funny entry... it wasn't
1566 days ago
Alexeh23
03) Kim Kardashian - https://i.imgur.com/FvUtbGa.jpg
1566 days ago
PennyTrationStan
03) i remember when i listened to this on spotify willingly. jesus if you were gonna send someone like kim kardashian, heidi montag's album was right there. shameful. horrible. i think i still love this. fuck. i hate myself.
1566 days ago
ianfitz0012
This next song is not viewable in GREENLAND. Making me wonder... What is Greenland's problem with Nico Santos?

05) Nico Santos - 'Oh Hello'
1566 days ago
Alexeh23
04) Celina Sharma - Omg an actual song praise Samanta Tina I feel reborn. This is a bop actually wtf? Really slick production, strong vocal, looove the chorus and the drop. Kinda wish it was longer but this is the kind of thing I’d put on a loop for like an hour and never get bored. It just never loses momentum, go off queen.
1566 days ago
PennyTrationStan
04) i tried submitting this but someone beat me to the punch. jesus fucking christ, what a bop. y'all know she's 17?? and is a tiktokker?? she had no right to snap this hard. unexcusable. her enunciation is... a bit of a mess but that's coming from someone who up until very recently stanned ariana grande so that's not much of a problem here. "mix your ta ta, with some ta ta, it's just something chemical" will go down as one of the best written lyrics in the world.
1566 days ago
Alexeh23
05) Nico Santos - Greenland has no time for 2012 man ballads and I honestly have to respect that. I can’t say I remember his last entry but I remember not disliking it and that’s more than I can say for this sadly. :( Just not really my thing, sounds very safe. Annoyed me more as it went on, not a fan of the chorus at all.
1566 days ago
ianfitz0012
imagine not being cremated

06) The Naked and Famous - 'Bury Us'
1566 days ago
PennyTrationStan
05) i very vaguely remember nico santos coming close to winning a TSC round. i don't remember that song at all.... and good news! he's consistent. i definetly won't remember this one either. god this is so bland. when do the bops come in again?
1566 days ago
ianfitz0012
Is her last name seriously Amorosi? She has AMOR in her last name and sings about love? no that's too much for me just change it to Smith or something

07) Vanessa Amorosi - 'Lessons of Love'
1566 days ago
Alexeh23
06) The Naked and Famous - I feel like I should’ve liked this more than I did, it’s very solid but idk maybe I’m just in too much of a chaotic mood for something this safe. They’ve got better I think, this just didn’t really stand out to me even though it was fine. It happened and it was alright, just not doing much for me at the moment.

open group

Tengaged Song Contest (Current)

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!