This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

TSC 380 Final

Topic » TSC 380 Final

1618 days 7 hours ago
Talian
09) Tyler Glenn : I am literally crying right now. I love this song. I don’t know I think I didn’t really consider it the first time around but this time... oooph. This made me feel things. It was a long day ok?
1618 days 7 hours ago
Alexeh23
11) EXID - 'Ah Yeah'

Originally sent by: KingGeek
In TSC: 237 (DNQ)
1618 days 7 hours ago
QueenM1chelle
10) Eden xo - I wasn't in TSC during this song, and not sure if I'm happy or glad about it. It's boppy but the chorus kinda disappointed. I LOVE the pre-chorus so the fact that it went into.. that is what disappointed. A missed opportunity if you ask me.
1618 days 7 hours ago
Talian
10) Eden xo : Let’s talk about the transition from that bridge to the chorus. What in the actual fuck was that? This could have done much better for me in a regular week. But this contest is so full of actual content I don’t think this has made enough of an impact on me.
1618 days 7 hours ago
Alexeh23
12) Frenship & Emily Warren - 'Capsize'

Originally sent by: AlanDuncan
In TSC: 243 (21st place)
1618 days 7 hours ago
QueenM1chelle
11) EXID - The 'ah yeahs' aren't for me I know that much already. It has moments where it SLAYS but other moments where it's just mediocre. Overall, I enjoyed it. The moment where the screen looked like a Youtube vid was iconic.
1618 days 7 hours ago
Talian
11) EXID : I lived for the “ah yeah” part. The song itself felt like a collage of more songs even... more than usual for KPop? This was a continuos surprise. I usually love it. But there were so many of them I couldn’t concentrate and understand where this was going.
1618 days 7 hours ago
Alexeh23
13) The Studio Killers - 'Jenny'

Originally sent by: oleary91
In TSC: 120 (16th place)
1618 days 7 hours ago
Talian
12) Frenship & Emily Warren : I was godly into this. Until SHE came along. I feel that if the song was just him singing, this could have been really really really good. Now... it’s still good. But not VERY.
1618 days 7 hours ago
QueenM1chelle
12) Frenship & Emily Warren - The fact this was sent makes me scream lmfaooo. This didn't chart anywhere? Kinda gagged by how much it played. Guy's part is fine but overall this song wasn't for me before and it still isn't for me now. By the end of it I was annoyed tho lol.
1618 days 7 hours ago
Alexeh23
14) Zedd, Katy Perry - '365'

Originally sent by: MJFJUNE
In TSC: 348 (16th place)
1618 days 7 hours ago
Alexeh23
Reminder that Katy Perry came last in TSC 365.
1618 days 7 hours ago
Talian
13) The Studio Killers : This is completely an effort to force a throwback to this beachy early 2000s dance tracks that would be 100% of the time on mtv and I would just get bored to watch. The sound. The voice. Even the MV. This surely was a throwback, just... not a pleasant one.
1618 days 7 hours ago
QueenM1chelle
13) The Studio Killers - The person who sent this really looked at every other entry by someone else and decided that this was the one to send. A horrible decision if you ask me. This song was not good and that's it. That's the comment.
1618 days 7 hours ago
Alexeh23
15) Welshly Arms - 'Legendary'

Originally sent by: DallasAndrew
In TSC: 324 (11th place)

open group

Tengaged Song Contest (Current)

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!