This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

TSC 380 Final

Topic » TSC 380 Final

1605 days 5 hours ago
Alexeh23
It's the last contest of 2019!

Starting in under 2 hours. :)
1605 days 5 hours ago
bibbles
I'm off out tonight, have fun everyone
1605 days 4 hours ago
Alexeh23
hello y'all get the running order 1 minute early tonight because i'm treating you for the last contest of 2019 and i need to run and get a drink
1605 days 4 hours ago
Alexeh23
Tonight's Running Order
01) Elisa
02) Girlicious
03) Grimes
04) Rhys
05) Lil Debbie
06) Kat Dahlia
07) Irina Rimes
08) Hyphen Hyphen
09) Tyler Glenn
10) Eden xo
11) EXID
12) Frenship & Emily Warren
13) The Studio Killers
14) Zedd, Katy Perry
15) Welshly Arms
16) Carly Rae Jepsen
17) This Century
18) Dear Rouge
19) half•alive
20) Lauren Harries
21) BANKS
22) Highasakite
23) Lady Goo Goo
1605 days 3 hours ago
Alexeh23
01) Elisa - 'No Hero'

Originally sent by: Alexito
In TSC: 230 (11th place)
1605 days 3 hours ago
Alexeh23
02) Girlicious - 'Maniac'

Originally sent by: splozojames50
In TSC: 227 (17th place)
1605 days 3 hours ago
QueenM1chelle
01) Elisa - 15 seconds in and immediately drawn to this. This was just right when I joined TSC so I must've heard it before but I can't remember. I'm gonna have to watch out for these 11th place bitches in this contest. It could have packed more of a punch but I'm nitpicking, I really did enjoy this song. Solid.
1605 days 3 hours ago
Talian
01) Elisa : I haven’t been to a concert by her in ages. I might have to buy a ticket sometime soon. I can still remember me crying (literally) because I managed to touch her hand. This is her last official good song. This bangs.
1605 days 3 hours ago
Alexeh23
03) Grimes - 'REALiTi'

Originally sent by: PrincessTeePee
In TSC: 209 (13th place)
1605 days 3 hours ago
QueenM1chelle
02) Girlicious - I mean they're serving, it's kinda catchy. It definitely got better as it went on. I don't know how well this will do but it definitely deserves better than its original placement.
1605 days 3 hours ago
Talian
02) Girlicious : I love my queens. I mean... if this isn’t what deserves the word “perfection” I don’t know what is. This gave all the good “Damaged” by DK vibes and I am getting my life.
1605 days 3 hours ago
Alexeh23
04) Rhys - 'Too Good To Be True'

Originally sent by: dragotistic
In TSC: 302 (12th place)
1605 days 3 hours ago
QueenM1chelle
03) Grimes - I enjoy Grimes music as a whole and her voice here is really stunning but I was never a fan of the production on this song. I feel like it needed to be something else completely, particularly in the verses. The chorus (atleast what I can make out to be the chorus) is quite nice. It takes a while to get into though, and yet the song still feels too long. I did get bored y'all..
1605 days 3 hours ago
Talian
03) Grimes : Not really my style. I mean... it is not bad and I am honestly amazed at how this is the contest of the songs that didn’t make top 10 since I am living. But still whispering girls tend to irritate me. This was fine tho. Which is a great accomplishment per se.
1605 days 3 hours ago
Alexeh23
05) Lil Debbie - 'Bake a Cake'

Originally sent by: ianfitz0012
In TSC: 214 (12th place)
1605 days 3 hours ago
QueenM1chelle
04) Rhys - OMGGG YESS. THIS BITCH. I literally remember this contest & this song. I mean I literally have had it in my phone for months. This song is a certified bop, & I'm glad it's back for a second chance. Definitely my favourite so far.

open group

Tengaged Song Contest (Current)

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!