This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

TSC 371 Final

Topic » TSC 371 Final

1687 days ago
Patrick319
09) Kaskade, Meghan Trainor - 'With You'
1687 days ago
Patrick319
I don't recognize the packaging but I've seen that cake before I think
1687 days ago
Zurks
08) Anna of the North - A nice and pleasant song. I liked how it picked up, heard some odd sounds though but not sure if that is my speakers so I will check that out again later.
1687 days ago
Zurks
They are delicious! If you try one please tell me what you think. They are vegetarian too
1687 days ago
Patrick319
I'll make sure to put it on my bucket list
1687 days ago
Patrick319
10) Jake Miller - 'Good Thing'
1687 days ago
Zurks
09) Kaskade, Meghan Trainor - I enjoy her songs so it was nice to listen to one I haven't heard.
1687 days ago
Patrick319
11) Nico Santos - 'Unforgettable'
1687 days ago
Zurks
Please do, I don't think you will regret it. It's probably also ridiculously inflated on your side of the world. You can usually get at least 6 for £1 in the UK though.
1687 days ago
Patrick319
I could probably find any generic chocolate/marshmallow biscuit in the store but I don't know how authentic it would be to the original.
1687 days ago
Patrick319
12) OUTLYA - 'Heaven'
1687 days ago
Zurks
10) Jake Miller - Probably one of my favourite so far, lovely voice. I didn't watch the video after someone called him dishy so I swear I am unbiased.
1687 days ago
Zurks
Bastardised versions are a poor imitation. I have a chip on my shoulder against knockoffs lol.

Thank you for hosting Patrick, e-see you later!
1687 days ago
Patrick319
Thanks for listening, Zirka!

open group

Tengaged Song Contest (Current)

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!