This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

TSC 369 Final

Topic » TSC 369 Final

1699 days 14 hours ago
QueenMichelle
01) Emeli Sandé - I don't love this I really don't. This is the typical Emeli Sande and it's not horrible but it just doesn't peak my interest whatsoever. To me this was a weak song.
02) Luca Hänni - This grew on me since I first listened to it, then it was just a little bop but now I really enjoy it. It's quite catchy and a good follow up to Eurovision. Lyrics are almost as basic as Patrick's song choices but I'm here for the song 100%.
03) John Newman - I have always disliked John Newman in TSC and always dragged him in TSC. I didn't hate this song cause he wasn't doing too much with his voice like usual, and Nina balanced it out as well. It's still nothing I'd look to listen to but it's aight.
04) HRVY - This song did nothing wrong for me, like I have nothing to dislike about it. It was a good song, and the chorus was catchy, overall it is just a solid song and that's all there is to say about it.
05) Öed - This was so disjointed I almost have a headache. Oh my god what is this sampling???? I can literally hear another song happening. - OMG IT'S CAMILA. LITERALLY 'OMG' BY CAMILA. Anyway this was awful.
06) Jax Jones - This grew on me SOOO much. Like I wasn't LOVING it at first but now I adore it. Ella's voice is stun and I have grown to love the chorus which is great so overall I love this song.
07) Diana Vickers - This just wasn't a good song there I said it. I found nothing to enjoy about it. It's just like... SOO MEDIOCRE. Like I don't know if I've heard a chorus so mediocre and uneventful before. Its like she drowns herself out LMAO.
08) Stray Kids - Oh this was a mess but I was so here for it after Diana. The drop literally yanked my wig off and I'm gagged by it. This was a whole serve and I enjoyed it.
09) RuPaul - I don't mind RuPaul's songs that much when they're in RPDR but please don't bring it to TSC because it just doesn't stand a chance. This is a fine song but RuPaul just isn't someone I'd listen to lol.
10) Petite Meller - Oh Ian should absolutely despise this for it's edginess. This was a huge fucking mess and the chorus specifically, what the hell was that? This entire thing.. it's just so bad.
11) Raluka - This needed the drop to go off and it REALLY FUCKING DID LMFAO. I'm shaken by how much that drop makes me like the song. The rest of the song is good too, but living for the drop and the entire song for me is just a bop.
12) CATALI - This is a nice enough pop song. It all sounds good, the chorus wasn't the best thing ever but neither was this song. It was just an alright song.
13) Tyron Hapi - This is the type of song I'd listen to, love, realize that TSC would hate it and forget about it like 2 weeks later. That is a good thing though tbh as I did enjoy this song. I just liked everything about it.  It's not the best thing this week but still good.
14) Sam DeRosa - Yeah this was bland. It went absolutely nowhere the entire song and to everyone who says they like this song: "baby I don't buy it."
15) Bianca - Oh that first minute or so really was a serve. The chorus could've done a lot more, like if it snapped I would've ADORED this song. Right now I just like it.
16) 5 Seconds of Summer - This has been on repeat for like weeks now. I play it like every morning as I walk to school and it's just the biggest serve. The chorus snaps and that's that. This winning...?
https://media.tenor.com/images/fd9f9aa4b0fe922ed04c74d95a085f76/tenor.gif
17) SJUR - I strangely liked this. The chorus was kinda a serve? This is such a weird thing for me to like in this contest but I kinda love it. LOL. I love her voice. Okay this grew on me so much throughout like this is one of my faves.
18) Sabrina Claudio - This was stunning, sexy, and just overall a pretty song. I feel like this type of music is not for everyone but it is most definitely my type of music & I adored this.
19) Building Giants - Oh this can go. There's always the one rock entry per week that I can't stand and this it.
20) Angie Rose - Oh this was a SERVEEEE. I loved the verses, the chorus was cute, and overall this song did the damn thing. LOVE her sass and this snapped.
21) BRIANNA - This SONGGG has been like sitting in the dust on my list for like EVER and I always forgot to send it, but the fact that it's here now, I am loving it. There's like barely any lyrics but I have to be honest this is a serve and I still haven't gotten tired of it.
22) Neoni - Another bop that was on my list. I don't even know why I didn't send this as if I wasn't listening to it all week. I love the vibes of this song and chorus WENT THERE. A serve.
23) Miley Cyrus - People have differing opinions on this song but it's one of my favourite Miley songs ever. It's so real & I live for the meaning of the song. The chorus specifically, it's just beautiful and I ADORE it.
24) XYLØ - It was a cute pop song, I'm a fan of it tbh. It's not really amazing and isn't gonna compare to half the stuff here but I didn't hate it so yeah. The drop wasn't the best thoo.
1699 days 13 hours ago
DallasAndrew
01) Emeli Sandé - 'Shine' She has an extremely great voice. The song is typical for herself, an anthemic sound that doesn't stand out too much, she didn't quite impress with more than 2-3 songs in her career. It's not a bad entry for any reason, but it will get lost between many others.
02) Luca Hänni - 'Bella Bella' I don't really enjoy his music, it's clicheic, coomercial and quite cheap and I don't find so many catchiness in it. My favourite song of him is something totally not his style, 'Powder'. And I've also heard him live, he's not a great musician.
03) John Newman - 'Without You (ft. Nina Nesbitt)' Vocally they're truly enjoyable. The music they are singing, especially Newman, doesn't advantage them at all.
04) HRVY - 'Told You So' I hope this will remain the weakest entry of the contest, but I expect even worse. Totally unoticeable.
05) Öed - 'Rulli Rulli Rulli' Not so different in terms of style, but this was catchy. Maybe the language helped too.
06) Jax Jones - 'This Is Real (ft. Ella Henderson)' For a track of 20-30 songs in a club, it's ok, for a contest, totally forgetable.
07) Diana Vickers - 'Cinderella' It's decent in comparison to what I've heard so far, otherwise it's also pretty banal and with an acute lack of force in it.
08) Stray Kids - 'Side Effects' Horrid.
09) RuPaul - 'Adrenaline' A little less horrid than song number 8. At least it's a progress.
10) Petite Meller - 'Aeroplane' It's too messy to get a positive impression from me, certainly more enjoyable than many others though.
11) Raluka - 'No Question' Her accent is absolutely tterrible (like for many Romanian singers) and the music is of a cheapiness hard to be equalised.
12) CATALI - 'Cheers' No change of rythm, the contest is so boring. This had something more energetic and a little more well-created than the others.
13) Tyron Hapi - 'Touched (ft. Roy Bing, Carla Wehbe)' The lyrics are stupid, but the rythm is nice for the level of the contest so far.
14) Sam DeRosa - 'Baby I Know' They're starting to sound all the same again, I didn't notice this.
15) Bianca - 'Stockholm' It's finally a song that propose some force and impact. I would have preffered a little less disco in it, but it has a strong rythm and her voice is making a difference.
16) 5 Seconds of Summer - 'Teeth' A plus for originality, it didn't stand out though. It had potential.
17) SJUR - 'Thinkin' Bout (ft. Caitlyn Scarlett)' Weak and repetitive.
18) Sabrina Claudio - 'Belong To You' The fact that it changed the rythm will put it most probably in points. She tries to give a smooth vibe to it, it's a little poor in important moments, the overall sound was nice but weak.
19) Building Giants - 'Talk of the Town' Certainly not the greates rock song I've heard, but the simple change of rythm is welcome. Overally it's a let down, I've waited for the rock entry and had much more expectations.
20) Angie Rose - 'Fight Like A Man' It has a rythm but not exactly enjoyable for me and it certainly lacks something more impactful.
21) BRIANNA - 'Lost in Istanbul' Well, for me this is something I've heard I think hundred times. I had no idea that she is Romanian, I don't know if this song is famous outside of our country as well. I never liked it, to be sincere and it's frustrating that from 2 Romanian entries I don't feel like giving points to any of them.
22) Neoni - 'Never Say Die' You'll get me every time with something motivational and asking to fight for your goals. The lyrics are not too elevated in terms of big words, but the message is clear and the rythm goes well with it. It's the first song that made me wanting to get up and my results will reward it.
23) Miley Cyrus - 'Slide Away' The song is pretty similar with Emeli Sande's entry, maybe a little more elevated. I have to admit that I've expected worse from Miley Cyrus. Too bad her voice doesn't come into attention too much in this one.
24) XYLØ - 'Tears & Tantrums' The rythm is quite catchy, nothing I would truly appreciate, but it's ok. I think that more listens it would really stuck in your head.
1699 days 12 hours ago
AlanDuncan
01) Emeli Sandé. A decent song. A bit repetitive in places but I’m impartial to a bit of Emeli. Toot.
02) Luca Hänni. Yes this is well in my taste range. This slayed. Toot.
03) John Newman. Oh wow. I normally dislike his stuff but this was next level. Toot.
04) HRVY - I assumed this had already been sent. But yeah I enjoyed this a lot. Toot
05) Öed - Normally this would be a bit meh but sadly with the strength of songs so far it stands out as a big old boot.
06) Jax Jones - Me when I told someone to enter this. I Stan this. I overplayed it last week but it is still good. Toot
07) Diana Vickers - ICON OF OUR TIMES SAVIOUR OF MUSIC ABSOLUTE TOOT SHE SAVED US ALLL
08) Stray Kids - I mean it’s a boot. This didn’t do it for me at all sis
09) RuPaul - Naomi Smalls gives this cute beat a Toot.
10) Petite Meller - nah this was fucking weird. Boot
11) Raluka - this was basic boot
12) CATALI - this kinda snapped. But low budget but I guess this ain’t tvsc toot
13) Tyron Hapi - this was half decent. Good chance of slipping low points toot
14) Sam DeRosa - this was quite bland ain’t gonna lie boot
15) Bianca - this was nice. Nothing I would probably visit again but a soft toot
16) 5 Seconds of Summer - oh I enjoyed this a bit different 
17) SJUR - I liked this not as good as the start of the contest but fun toot
18) Sabrina Claudio - this sent me to sleep boot
19) Building Giants - hi bibles. Bye bibbles. Boot boot boot
20) Angie Rose — winner contender? Toot toot
21) BRIANNA - this was kinda background music but I liked it so a very soft toot
22) Neoni - I enjoyed this as well lol fuck me. This wasn’t amazing but like it was fun and it has to be a toot
23) Miley Cyrus - this was fine I wouldn’t skip it in a playlist but it’s kinda meh it’s a toot but don’t hold ur breath for my 12
24) XYLØ - soft toot. If this was earlier in the list it woulda had a bigger impact
1699 days 11 hours ago
Alexeh23
01) Emeli Sandé - Not her best ever, but easily her best since Long Live The Angels. It's solid if not a little unspectacular, I like it.
02) Luca Hänni - This was even more horrible than I was expecting it to be. Taki Taki/She Got Me nightmare.
03) John Newman - Like Emeli this isn't his best but I quite like it too. Nina doesn't really add anything but otherwise pretty good.
04) HRVY - Yeah no this is not for me.
05) Öed - This was... not what I was expecting at all. I didn't actively dislike it but it did get a little grating. Otherwise didn't do much.
06) Jax Jones - Yeah this is very standard Jax Jones. Forgettable, but Ella's voice is gorg as usual and it'd probably grow with enough listens.
07) Diana Vickers - This song needed much stronger production but I guess I expected as such from a song from 2013 from an X Factor 2008 semi-finalist. Pleasant.
08) Stray Kids - Oh this was all over the place but I can't even lie I stanned. It's definitely the first song this week that really got my attention, had some parts I wasn't totally keen on but as a whole I enjoyed this.
09) RuPaul - I was ready to write this off completely then that random drop came in. Yeah no it didn't really save it that much, just made the rest of the song sound even more disappointing. Didn't like this.
10) Petite Meller - She's had a couple of songs I've kinda enjoyed just for how all over the place they've been. This didn't really have *THAT* for me and went too far on the annoying side. Couldn't get into it.
11) Raluka - Oh this was great. The verses do drag a little but that chorus and that drop went HARD. I really enjoyed this.
12) CATALI - I feel like this had a lot of potential that was never quite delivered. Not a fan of her voice either, the song grew on me as it went on, not 100% sure overall.
13) Tyron Hapi - I thought this was pretty until that weird chorus and drop happened and I thought it was messy and annoying. Not my thing, I don't tend to point out swearing because it doesn't bother me but it felt out of place here.
14) Sam DeRosa - Blehhhhhhh I just didn't care about this at all. There was just nothing to this.
15) Bianca - Like CATALI I thought this could've been a lot better than it actually was. It needed a more powerful chorus especially for what the song is about. It was alright, had parts I liked.
16) 5 Seconds of Summer - I've definitely heard this before but had no idea it was 5SOS, I really wanted to hate this but I actually enjoyed it. I would've liked for it to go a bit further because I felt like it didn't snap the whole way through but it was good, can see it winning.
17) SJUR - Comfortably joins the "had potential but didn't deliver" club. Liked the ethnic parts of it, just needed a little bit more substance to it for me. Issokay.
18) Sabrina Claudio - DEFINITELY hearing the FKA twigs comparison. This is so not for TSC but absolutely for me, such a gorgeous listen. Ughhh this is so good. Love it a lot.
19) Building Giants - The chorus went off a lot more than I was expecting. Oh that wasn't the chorus?? Whatever the structure of this song was I don't care I liked it a lot more than I thought I would. Didn't drag either so that's a plus.
20) Angie Rose - This popped OFF, wasn't expecting that chorus but I was definitely into this. Yeah this snapped.
21) BRIANNA - Not for me, started off lacklustre and didn't go anywhere after that.
22) Neoni - Patrick319
die
@ me having to open this in a new tab. Again this could've been stronger and it dragged but it was pretty good for that cinematic indie pop kinda thing I got bored of a year ago.
23) Miley Cyprus - She needs to pick a vague kinda sound because her recent releases have been a clusterfuck. Not this sound though because this song kinda sucked.
24) XYLØ - This was kinda fun actually. The "drop" is completely unnecessary and pretty annoying but otherwise I quite enjoyed this. Nice closer.
1699 days 11 hours ago
ryan5676
01) Emeli Sandé – I am feeling the joy this is bringing and she got a good voice to go along with it and the only downside is that it can get a bit repetitive and bland during the chorus
02) Luca Hänni – Why do I like his music so much and this is a good jam that can get me grooving along and it may not be as good as She Got Me, but it is still a banger to listen to
03) John Newman – Yeah, I’m not a fan of the music which sounds like someone is screaming and the singing is alright, but it blends in the background and I would rather forget it
04) HRVY – The music is smashing and got be bopping along and I am a sucker for some good sunshine bop, and it has that nice rhythm and vocals that I simply adore
05) Öed – Oh god this is clearly embarrassing with the music being very chaotic and the auto tune is through the roof and one listen of this can drive anyone crazy
06) Jax Jones – I love the female singer who brings the energy and power into this song even though it is very generic with the beats, but she makes it a banger
07) Diana Vickers – She is really trying but it is frankly a lost cause with the music not being enjoyable and she is just average here and I can’t see it going anywhere at all
08) Stray Kids – I got no idea what I’m watching but it makes no sense with the shouting music and all of these elements don’t work and it may be one of the worst things I have heard in my life which is saying something
09) RuPaul – He can’t sing, and this song isn’t helping feel so dated with the music being a downgrade and I am sick of it very quickly and it just doesn’t get better towards the end but worse
10) Petite Meller – This is really out there but it all felt so rushed and I can’t grasp at it with the vocals just don’t sound right and it is not my cup of tea
11) Raluka – Now this is what you call a dance anthem that got me moving around and the music is fresh, and the singer has got me all heated up and it is just fabulous
12) CATALI – She has got a cracking voice and the music builds up so well and the chorus does feel like a let-down but overall, I enjoyed it
13) Tyron Hapi – This is just a bland song that has no life to it and the energy is literally nonexistence and I don’t understand how this type of song can be so boring to hear
14) Sam DeRosa – I like the good vibe this brings, and it is very sweet sound and is something I would hear on the radio and she is just a fantastic singer that makes it a pleasure to listen to
15) Bianca – Well it is just not hat good to be honest with her singing which is more screaming, and I really don’t like the music that brings the experience down a peg
16) 5 Seconds of Summer – I thoroughly enjoyed the different vibe this band brought because it is fantastic, and I have become addicted to the music and the vocals are epic
17) SJUR – Nope I know that this is utter crap from the music and sound effects being very annoying and the singing gets old and becomes repetitive
18) Sabrina Claudio – I’m sick of her voice being quiet and simply a bore that I would rather fall asleep than listen to her and it feels like this is going on for an eternity
19) Building Giants – They gave us rock and that is good but from a rock point of view it lacks any power in the music and the music just gets really tiring
20) Angie Rose – She is so talented giving those sick raps and this is a jam that I can’t enough of making me falloff joy and who am I to say that it is just amazing
21) BRIANNA – The music is not up there, and the singing is plain average, and this causes the song to not have any impact and that is a shame with the singer being good
22) Neoni – This has power from the music built and even though she has a somewhat quiet voice it really suits it bringing the energy and I can say that it is a banger from me
23) Miley Cyrus – Is this really her best because I don’t like it being so boring that I would rather watch paint dry than here this song again and I would rather party back in the USA than hear this again
24) XYLØ – This has a cute pop sound and I am in the mood to love it with it generated into a bop that I enjoy and without the sound effects it could have been even better
1699 days 10 hours ago
TolisKalkas
01) Emeli Sandé        this is very pleasant. That's it
02) Luca Hänni        not his best, but still good
03) John Newman        so far this has been an okay week
04) HRVY        he just looks like the worst, so i can't support this
05) Öed        i wish i actually liked this... but it's like there
06) Jax Jones        jax jones is always a bop
07) Diana Vickers        as per usual, diana vickers sounds dated
08) Stray Kids        meori... apeu.... da
09) RuPaul        this always felt cheep in terms of production compared to her other stuff
10) Petite Meller        i don't like that voice...
11) Raluka        similar to diana but more recent
12) CATALI        another okay song ... like okay but like not stand out
13) Tyron Hapi        this is something i should like... but it's like not clicking on this osng
14) Sam DeRosa        this is probably gonna do well
15) Bianca        speaking of stuff that sound dated
16) 5 Seconds of Summer        bibbs is loving this
17) SJUR        this reminds me of a song but i can't place the song....
18) Sabrina Claudio        not for me this morning
19) Building Giants        yay the tier 5 song is here
20) Angie Rose        oh okay... there we go
21) BRIANNA        this reminds me of everything i would hear in the summer
22) Neoni        i am not feeling this one
23) Miley Cyrus        eye roll
24) XYLØ        i wanted to love this... but i didn't
1699 days 8 hours ago
rodrigueseve
01) Emeli Sandé- Well Emeli usually does killer ballads but this ain’t it. She’s showing versatility but I am not liking the music here and the gospel ish bits in the chorus for example ain’t it either
02) Luca Hänni- I don’t know what it is but I didn’t like this that much. Wel for starters the drop bit is very She Got Me. Except the song overall is very subtle and leaves no impact whatsoever. This dude has done better
03) John Newman- Well this one was ok definitely my fav of the first three. A bit too relaxed wish it went off but this was ok
04) HRVY- Is it me or all songs till now have been extremely basic? Much like John Newman this one was ok it had a few sounds that bothered me here and there specially in the chorus but it was alright
05) Öed- Well that was horrid. The voices are extremely grating and the music is just some more of that trap rap nonsense that’s in nowadays
06) Jax Jones- Well this was also ok it had a club banger feel going on. I wish it had a bit more edge and darkness in its sound but I’ll take it
07) Diana Vickers- The best one til now hands down. Miss thang has a week voice but I was digging the vibe of the song it was very throwback-y but in a fun bop type of way
08) Stray Kids- This one has so much to unpack it’s ridiculous. The first time I listened to this it was such a journey I was shook throughout the whole song. There’s just so many sounds and transitions and the song is such a mess but I lowkey stan All its este and wtf moments and it eventually all comes together. I don’t know I could go on about this one for like half an hour but just know I like it lol
09) RuPaul- This snapped during AS4 but in this context I am afraid it will struggle. It feels a bit empty at parts and drags a bit but I didn’t hate it
10) Petite Meller- The Song wasn’t very good but her horrid voice was the worst and she had the NERVE to include MY language (Portuguese) at the end of this very much despisable song. To put it straight, FUCK OFF
11) Raluka- Romanian bops more then often are my thing. No exception here, I was bopping. I know Raluka from listening to a previous song of hers and honestly this is even better then Never Give Up On You I think it’s called. I stan
12) CATALI- This was actually fantastic. I kinda got the impression this had a lot of falsetto singing but I can ignore that because the music was so good. I felt like it was really full instrumentation wise and it made for a really good listening experience
13) Tyron Hapi- I don’t know why but this kinda disappointed me. When it’s a EDM thing u tryna go for, go off. This was kinda soft EDM or some shit and it just didn’t really grab my interest cuz I found the chorus real weak
14) Sam DeRosa- You know I liked this one it has a summer vibe without being too happy and is an overall chill enjoyable listen
15) Bianca- Alright Bianca fucking snatch my wig. It had the right amount of darkness and minor keys for me to enjoy it and I liked her voice. I think I’m gonna add this one to my Spotify playlist actually
16) 5 Seconds of Summer- omg this was good. I like the raunchy feeling it has. Kinda wished they would add more instrumental wise for the last chorus but still quite solid
17) SJUR- So here I can totally fuck with the verses but the chorus didn’t quite fit for me. Not really fit cuz it was inline with what the verses sounded but I don’t know the instrumental just didn’t work because all the good elements were gone and only the bleh ones stayed I guess
18) Sabrina Claudio- This takes all that I find great about some Banks tracks and or SHAEDs Trampoline and tones it down to a 0 to make such a boring experience it makes me almost fall asleep
19) Building Giants- This Song is like Vanessa Vanjie Mateo: it started at a 10 which meant it had nowhere to go from there
20) Angie Rose- I was kinda conflicted but by the end I was sold. The pre chorus and chorus are really good I like the beat and the pace. The verses are kinda bad but I can excuse it I guess
21) BRIANNA- Another Romanian bop I have heard this even have it on my Spotify. It’s chill wish makes it stand out from the other Romanian pop songs
22) Neoni- Well so first the negatives. It drags a little. The verses are kinda bleh. The positives is the chorus that has a very epic feeling to it and kinda covers some of the many flaws the song would seem to have otherwise. Guess I gotta stan
23) Miley Cyrus- Boring. A throwback track that does nothing to be innovative and so it just falls flat. Miley what u doing u usually have some nice stuff
24) XYLØ- This has a lot of random noises I don’t like. The verses are also weak and are sang kind of similarly to Mamma Mia. This ain’t it for me
1699 days 7 hours ago
PennyTrationStan
01) now thats a name i havent heard since... 2012? this is just bland and forgettable.
02) fuck off with your fuckboy shit. gross.
03) it's alright. nothing more, nothing less
04) its weird, i feel like ive heard hundreds of adjacent songs to this one, but i still strangely enjoy it?
05) no. sorry.
06) i love how jax jones can keep making the same songs over and over and still get me on board. i love the new david guetta. also ellas vocals... i can hear god.
07) this was released in 2013? yikes, it could've fit right into a VH1 2000s pop music countdown segment. this is just... tacky.
08) wait at this actually being kind of a serve. much better than the bts entry last round imo.
09) ...im dumbfounded. i mean, i like the song, but if you were gonna submit any rupaul song, why this one? oh well, it kinda slaps anyways so we'll see
10) another boot from me. not feeling this at all.
11) YES. A TOOT. really enjoyed this.. bless that drop
12) it was nice, but nothing id ever use outside this contest..
13) check the comment for #12
14) bland.
15) the chorus was kinda ehh, but i loved those verses. might throw in a few points, who knows
16) 5SOS have really stepped up since "she looks so good" havent they? we love to see it. rooting for this one
17) YES to this. exceeded my expectations by a mile
18) a MOOD. maybe im in the minority here but i really enjoyed this. its so smooth, although it does linger for a while.
19) the song isnt bad but it just never clicked with me
20) COME THE FUCK THROOOOOUGH. was NOT expecting all of this. a SERVE.
21) perfectly serviceable for what it is, and that hook is an earworm. i surprisingly enjoyed this.
22) that fucking chorus. come through!!!
23) [insert ashley o >>> miley cyrus joke here]... the songs nice enough but theres stronger stuff in this contest. mother's daughter outsold
24) woo, i like this! its a very sweet, bubbly song w some charli vibes. good closer.
1699 days 6 hours ago
Zurks
6 - enjoyable listen
7 - I found this quite annoying, sorry.
8 - very catchy, did not expect to like as much as I did.
9 - not bad but nothing special either
10 - OK, I have mixed feelings as to how much I like it
11 - good but did not stand out much
12 - surprisingly good, didn't think I would like this either
13 - struggled to get into this
14 - did not gel very well in my opinion
15 - not really my thing
16 - video reminded me of Barns Courtney one the other week. Not a bad song, catchy.
17 - decent song
18 - this didn't really grab my attention
19 - I am not really a fan of this
20 - Loved the music but not the vocals
21 - I did not like the artist's voice
22 - video did not work but I loved this
23 - not a fan of the artist in general but think this is the best of hers I have heard
24 - not a bad song to finish off the contest
1699 days 6 hours ago
Zurks
Sorry, my comments are a bit shorter this week. I tried writing a few comments each day but my laptop has been doing updates since last night so I have redone it but shorter.

Loved your solo comments Patrick
1699 days 6 hours ago
PoohSnap
1. SO positive and anthemic. One of my favs of hers.
2. He could do whatever he wants to me if he called me his Bella Bella.
3. I used to love him in high school! This is just so solid.
4. I liked the semi-indie vibes to this, it kept moving and it was exciting.
5. It was kind of cool but it’s main Rulli gimmick grew old.
6. This was just background hype music kinda.
7. Hmmm it was pretty dull and unremarkable
8. This was not engaging at all. Too try-hard
9. If this wasn’t Rupaul, it’d be forgettable and basic.
10. This was cooooool! Nature vibes and ethereal.
11. I liked this but so much was going on it made me a little headachey
12. Solid, like it, she’s talented
13. I LOVE this for some reason? It’s just the right kind of chill but also really easy to connect to
14. This was okay. It seemed pretty “done before.”
15. This sounded cool, it’s pretty funky in a good way.
16. Not what I expected from 5SOS. I thought it was actually too grungy?
17. It was not a bad melody, but I just didn’t love it.
18. It was too sleepy for my taste. I’m not that into R & B.
19. Ummm like I wanted to enjoy this but it really just seemed standard “rock”
20. It was another solid song that really didn’t “go there” for me but I think other people will like it
21. This was neat. I love her voice, the semi-chill atmospheric sound, and the title of the song is neat. The entire song seems to hammer in that theme of being “lost” and that’s so cohesive and lovely.
22. The chorus was overwhelmingly too much for me, but I liked the verses. Hot n cold. Yes and no. Never so so.
23. Pop off Miley! This is so much better than her old hot-mess shit. It was beachy and chill and beautiful.
24. This was fun! Typical stuff you’d find on the Good Vibes playlist but that doesn’t mean it’s not a great bop.
1699 days 5 hours ago
Insanity
Patrick is a flop
1699 days 5 hours ago
Patrick319
hey
1699 days 5 hours ago
Patrick319
filler
1699 days 5 hours ago
Patrick319

open group

Tengaged Song Contest (Current)

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!