This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

TSC 364 Final

Topic » TSC 364 Final

1747 days 20 hours ago
Fritzyyyyy
11) Cardiknox - Really grabbed my attention right off the bat and never really lost it. Preferred the verses to the chorus. Loved the production. Great choice.
1747 days 20 hours ago
Zurks
I like reading your thoughtful comments Steve. Even when you don't like a song you are nice about it.
1747 days 20 hours ago
Fritzyyyyy
lmfao, thank you. I wish I could say that applied for me all the time.
1747 days 20 hours ago
Patrick319
13) Agnes - 'I Trance'

Alt-link:

* the alt version has a longer intro and outro, but it's the same song
VIEWS: 6,872
1747 days 20 hours ago
Fritzyyyyy
12) Cloud Cult - Simplicity is cool, but this just isn't for me. In Yoke Lore territory to where the song felt like an eternity, but I think it has more character to it than that one.
1747 days 20 hours ago
Zurks
12) While I didn't outright hate this, I feel like I didn't finish going wherever it was going to.
1747 days 20 hours ago
Patrick319
14) Fjokra - 'Evening Lights'

VIEWS: 5,344
1747 days 20 hours ago
Zurks
You're welcome!

13) I don't think this was a bad song but the music is not my style.
1747 days 20 hours ago
Fritzyyyyy
13) Agnes - I wish I had access to the version without the ridiculously long intro, because GIRL THIS IS A FUCKING DRAG. Yeah, once it gets past that, this is pretty dope. Sexy.
1747 days 20 hours ago
Patrick319
15) laye - 'no love lost'

VIEWS: 4,207
1747 days 20 hours ago
Fritzyyyyy
14) Fjokra - I remember their last entry and it was so fucking messy, but I was super into it despite it being outside of my normal taste range. I have some hopes for this! This is a complete 180 from their last entry. Enjoyed the vibe up until the chorus, which threw me off, but it wasn't as offputting the second time around. Still quirky, but less aggressive and weird than I was hoping for. It's different and I didn't hate it, so that's good.
1747 days 20 hours ago
Zurks
14) I liked this but realised I had to stop watching the video to enjoy it. I enjoyed having it play in the background.

Thanks for hosting! I will catch the rest  later :)
1747 days 20 hours ago
Fritzyyyyy
Bye Zurks!
1747 days 20 hours ago
Patrick319
Thanks, Zurks!
1747 days 20 hours ago
Patrick319
16) Not.Your.Regular.Boy - 'I Want You'

VIEWS: 2,154

open group

Tengaged Song Contest (Current)

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!