This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

I dont actually understand whats going on but....

Topic » I dont actually understand..

1760 days 8 hours ago
Catch_a_falling_star
But honestly this works both ways.
A person on this thread who says they are bullied turned around and called me 'Pathetic' 'useless', 'weak' and a 'twat' a few days ago.

I mean respect goes both ways and if you expect me to help you, you need to talk to me like I'm not a piece of trash. Simple dimple.

Now I don't support the removal of posts, but honestly a lot of people need to look at their own behavior as well instead of purely pointing fingers.
1760 days 6 hours ago
adeleadele
Pete u act like u support and care about me so much but u dont trust me at all. Like when i got removed from the group you wanted to see what the issue was 1st and u did not listen to me that i was removed for no reason. Another host added me back and we dont get along that well, so yeah.

You always question what im saying to you when i say ive been removed or that people are removing my comments, like i was trying to spam s so the person removing my comments had to remove more, but then i said "STOP REMOVING MY COMMENTS, THIS IS A  PROTEST IF U STOP REMOVING MY COMMENTS I WILL STOP SPAMMING". and when i told him that i said that Pete questioned me... again. Pete you always say that your the only one that publically stands up for me but thats not an excuse to make me feel like im always doing something wrong.

I was angry and fed up with always feeling beneath you while talking to you and always feeling uncomfortable. So yeah i said those things, and i dont regret it because i was angry. If i was bullying you it would be continious, but it was 1 time. Ive stopped talking to you and i feel a lot better. Our relationship was very toxic we always argue, we dont get along, so we should not be friends and leave it at that.
1760 days 6 hours ago
adeleadele
Also when i said i was starting my own group game u acted like it was a joke and saying "ur funny" instead of supporting it. Just so many thinngs lead me to blowing up at you.
1760 days 6 hours ago
Catch_a_falling_star
I mean all that is on you. It seems to be you just want a 'yes' man to tell you you're right the whole time without having to confront the fact you are also in the wrong. News flash that 'yes' man is only leaking to you because he's scared of your reaction if he tells you know.

When was my advice ever wrong? I yold you to lay low...you message a host and call him a child...you get kicked. Seems to me my advice was sound.

I didn't say you bullied me but I'm not going to support someone who clearly thinks so little of me. Everything is so extreme, throwing around the word toxic when literally all you need to do is apologise for being incredibly rude to literally one of the only people who has stuck up for you.

I mean maybe i should call you every name under the sun. I mean that's Rod and Johnny does but you still apologise to them every other day.

Honestly you needa wake up call because if you treat people off the internet how you treat them on it, you're in for a rough time.

And tbh it's getting to the point where Virginia shouldn't ignore your antics any longer.

But yeah, i'm washing my hands now. I'll be civil but I don't need this negative in my life when it's not deserved.
1760 days 6 hours ago
adeleadele
Oh look ur using ur the only one that supports me excuse again for being able to treat me like shit! The only thing i was in the wrong for is saying political things that offended people and thats why i apolgised to them.

But u act like im in the wrong for most things and that i deserve the constant hate. Also if ur gonna make it personal im worried about how u act in real life too. Im worried about how u treat ur friends tbh. I dont actually mean that but just dont bring in my personal life. Not to be egotistical im one of the most nicest, kindest and supportive people you will know. If you to really get to know me you will know that.
1760 days 5 hours ago
Catch_a_falling_star
Then be that way on the internet! It's not hard to not call people names and if you do lose your temper, apologise for being in the wrong.

You don't need to worry about my friends. I apologise if I fo something wrong. :)

I'm not excusing their behaviour but I'm not going go give you a free pass either to act hateful and not apllogise. God knows how many times I had arguments over how you're treated with the others.

I'm not posting anything more here. If you really want yo discuss it further message me.
1760 days 5 hours ago
adeleadele
Ur the one that started this publically. And frankly its not like i called u anything that  bad.
1760 days 5 hours ago
bibbles
well that went well! think we should draw a line under this now. hopefully in time you can both find some middle ground. but i have to say adele, it doesnt matter what the names where, you still said things that were not nice.

open group

Tengaged Song Contest (Current)

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!