This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

I dont actually understand whats going on but....

Topic » I dont actually understand..

1748 days 4 hours ago
bibbles
i feel this group has become something that i dont really like! comments get deleted, people feel picked on and thats not what this group is about.

ive been here since the start, i love this contest, even though i dont do well, i love it. and i love the people here. so its upsetting that people i like and respect, have started to make others feel unwelcome. and thats not right. its a song contest, we are here to have fun and listen to new music not pick on people.

no one here is better than anyone else. we are all the same, with the same goal, to try and win (although obviously, my goal must be to get the most last places!!)

so im asking all of you, as a friend, to respect each other, have fun and get on with everyone. and if you cant do that, perhaps you should try twitter!

love to you all.
1748 days 4 hours ago
Patrick319
AMEN
1748 days 4 hours ago
Catch_a_falling_star
Thank you for saying this Bibbles.
Honestly I agree with you, I love this contest and the people, but recently there has been lot of the behavior you have described.
1748 days 4 hours ago
ricktworick1
QUEEN BIBBLES
1748 days 4 hours ago
QueenMichelle
you are so classy Bibbles. & you are 100% correct.
1748 days 4 hours ago
bibbles
i just hope that those people who have upset other members, make sure they realise that their actions have consequences and we can get this group back to what it used to be.
1748 days 4 hours ago
PrincessTeePee
OMG. I love you and I entirely agree.
1748 days 4 hours ago
Insanity
I love you Bibbles 馃挅馃挅馃挅
1747 days 12 hours ago
AdelesMom
I know someone who is very upset.  Perhaps the mailer could be sent to Adeleadele and myself
1747 days 12 hours ago
AdelesMom
and i love you too bibbles and thanks for the message catch
1747 days 12 hours ago
AdelesMom
and sorry i have been away for 2 weeks
1747 days 12 hours ago
adeleadele
Ok someone did kick me out, but was not banned yay! but the past 2 weeks it's been non stop bullying, removing my comments, removing my comments for the songs (which i work extra hard on). People have so so much shit behind my back, and it's very disgusting.

I'm a very emotional person and i have an anxiety disorder, so this effects me more than u would think. You don't have to like me, but just because you don't like someone does not mean u get to treat them like shit.

Here is an example of the way i'm treated, i'm sure the skype chat has a bunch of other shit as well.

I'm also not doing the averages anymore, people don't respect me so why should i help make the group funner when it's hell for me?

https://imgur.com/1ip50V7
1747 days 11 hours ago
rodrigueseve
Bibbles I get what u mean. But I dont think u truly know what this is about and theres deeper reasons to this behavior.
1747 days 8 hours ago
Aquamarine
Oh dont worry I mailed her separately Rodrigo
1746 days 7 hours ago
MISSimogen
i have to agree ive just joined this a few weeks back and charlibibi called me "ugly" which honestly has made me go right back into my shell (i have anxiety and depression irl) its made me not want to comment on any threads :-( i hope this community continues to stay positive because it really shouldnt be like this... < 3
1746 days 7 hours ago
PrincessTeePee
^ don鈥檛 listen to a word he bloody says, lovely. <3

open group

Tengaged Song Contest (Current)

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!