This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

TSC 354 Final

Topic » TSC 354 Final

1802 days 15 hours ago
ricktworick1
8. Yayoi Daimon - This was a lot. Complete mess, I get the message but the overall product is just too all over the place.
1802 days 15 hours ago
DallasAndrew
08) Yayoi Daimon - 'NO BRA!' Some exotic, I would say more from the African regions elements, in an Asian song, this is pretty original. It's a pretty cheap creation though, but at least it got the attention more than the recent entries. I'm certainly not a fan though.
1802 days 15 hours ago
Alexeh23
10) Portugal. The Man - 'Modern Jesus'
1802 days 15 hours ago
ricktworick1
9. David Bisbal, Sebastián Yatra - Absolutely not my type of music. It is sort of upbeat, yet completely monotone at the same time which is sort of an achievement.
1802 days 15 hours ago
DallasAndrew
09) David Bisbal, Sebastián Yatra - 'A Partir De Hoy' I don't like his voice. I also don't dig very much this kind of generic latino music. Ok, comparing to what I've heard so far, this is certainly something more appropiate to what could be called music, so if it goes the same way, it might get points from me.
1802 days 15 hours ago
ricktworick1
10. Portugal. The Man - This contest has been a complete drag so far, so despite the fact that this is nowhere near their best, I will gladly take this. It's a fine tune, nothing outstanding but I can at least somehow tolerate it.
1802 days 15 hours ago
Alexeh23
11) Jetta - 'Losing Control'
1802 days 15 hours ago
DallasAndrew
10) Portugal. The Man - 'Modern Jesus' Chill and rythmatic at the same time. It's pretty strong, it has all the elements, enjoyable, vocally nice and strong lyrics. I think they're a world class band at this moment.
1802 days 15 hours ago
ricktworick1
11. Jetta - FINALLY. It's been quite a long run, but we're getting there. This is probably my favourite song from her, and she's been serving quality for quite awhile. Great pick.
1802 days 15 hours ago
Alexeh23
12) Keston Cobblers' Club - 'You-Go'
1802 days 15 hours ago
DallasAndrew
11) Jetta - 'Losing Control' A generic sound, it has nothing interesting, I will totally forget this sound even before it's ending. The instrumental is also a little annoying, not fitting her singing.
1802 days 15 hours ago
ricktworick1
12. Keston Cobblers' Club - Surprisingly I don't despise this, which doesn't really say much. Poor song overall.
1802 days 15 hours ago
Alexeh23
It's been brought to my intention that this is a year too old as per the new rules that state the song must have been released before 2010 (the song was released in 2009), so Keston Cobblers Club will receive a 2 point penalty.
1802 days 15 hours ago
Alexeh23
13) Grey - 'Want You Back ft. LÉON'
1802 days 15 hours ago
DallasAndrew
12) Keston Cobblers' Club - 'You-Go' With some instrumental added this could have sounded acceptable. Their singing is nice, they're vocally ok, the vibe is nice, but it's dragging. I think it would have worked better with no instrumental than like this. The accordeon is a pleasant surprise though.

open group

Tengaged Song Contest (Current)

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!