This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

TSC 354 Final

Topic » TSC 354 Final

1802 days 18 hours ago
DallasAndrew
03) Sanna Nielsen - 'Det vänder nu' This had such a banal, dated, cheesy sound, I found absolutely nothing attractive in this song. Except the language, I love Swedish and Finnish languages.
1802 days 18 hours ago
ricktworick1
4. Bo Saris - Painful falsetto. The song doesn't really captivate me, it tries to go for this retro sound but lacks the songwriting to back it up.
1802 days 18 hours ago
Alexeh23
05) Azealia Banks - 'Ice Princess'
1802 days 18 hours ago
DallasAndrew
04) Bo Saris - 'She's on Fire' His falsetto sounds bad. I usually admire the low voices from men, but this is not too high in terms of quality. He gets some hard notes where he's showing talent, but he just doesn't sound good. Otherwise, even though it's not much of a song, the general sound is kinda smooth and catchy. I have mixed feeling about this one.
1802 days 18 hours ago
DallasAndrew
*high voices, sorry
1802 days 18 hours ago
ricktworick1
5. Azealia Banks - Might be a very unpopular opinion, but this is one of my favourite Azealia Banks songs. Honestly, I always pity the fact that she will probably never get her break due to the petty scandals she causes all the time, especially with her rapping skills. Good choice.
1802 days 18 hours ago
Alexeh23
06) Bonnie McKee - 'Sleepwalker'

Song starts at 0:54 and ends at 4:55.
1802 days 18 hours ago
DallasAndrew
05) Azealia Banks - 'Ice Princess' With the risk to be called sexist this time, I was never a fan of female's rap. For real, I think they're not made for this, there are 2-3 female rappers that have vocal qualities for that, but usually their voices just doesn't go well with the style. The style also is not for me, the disco elements are even worse, I think this is a really poor entry.
1802 days 18 hours ago
ricktworick1
6. Bonnie McKee - This song aged so horribly. This was before Bonnie became Bombastic with her music, and it unfortunately shows.
1802 days 18 hours ago
Alexeh23
07) Gromee - 'One Last Time ft. Jesper Jenset'
1802 days 18 hours ago
DallasAndrew
06) Bonnie McKee - 'Sleepwalker' Cheap, boring and very long. Absolutely no quality in this.
1802 days 18 hours ago
ricktworick1
7. Gromee - Unfortunately combining all the bullshit trends in dance music from the past 2 years isn't really the way to go. Not a fan.
1802 days 18 hours ago
Alexeh23
08) Yayoi Daimon - 'NO BRA!'
1802 days 18 hours ago
DallasAndrew
07) Gromee - 'One Last Time ft. Jesper Jenset' A truly dissapointment, also cheap and banal. The instrumental gets some attention with the violin and the guitar, but it doesn't influence too much the general aspect.
1802 days 18 hours ago
Alexeh23
09) David Bisbal, Sebastián Yatra - 'A Partir De Hoy'

open group

Tengaged Song Contest (Current)

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!