This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

TSC 344 Final

Topic » TSC 344 Final

1877 days 8 hours ago
Alexeh23
12) Alan Walker • This hasn't been sent already? Sigh. POSSIBLY the least awful copy of Faded he's done, but I'm not getting any nicer than that. Consider yourself lucky you're after whatever song 11 was.
1877 days 8 hours ago
ricktworick1
13) Eleni Foureira - 'Tomame'
1877 days 8 hours ago
Talian
12) Alan Walker : Oh please. Stop. I hated this. Verses were kinda good. But the chorus. No.
1877 days 8 hours ago
ricktworick1
14) Ivy Levan - 'Her'
1877 days 8 hours ago
Alexeh23
13) Eleni Foureira • FINALLY SOMETHING GOOD. This took a while to grow on me but it's really catchy. The "drop" gets a bit grating but all in all I like this.
1877 days 8 hours ago
Arris
13) I feel like I should but I didn't like it at all. I forgot how it goes second it stopped playing.
1877 days 8 hours ago
Talian
13) Eleni Foureira : My problem with this kind of songs is I feel like the chorus aren’t that much chorus-y. The “Gasolina” part was nice. But the rest is not strong enough for me.
1877 days 8 hours ago
Arris
14) Ye pretty good. I was worried it was another case of this group overhyping basic shit but it's decent.
1877 days 8 hours ago
ricktworick1
15) Within Temptation - 'In Vain'
1877 days 8 hours ago
Alexeh23
14) Ivy Levan • Oh this was really watered down for her standards. Was hoping for something fun if nothing else but this was disappointing. It's okay, nothing special or particularly memorable.
1877 days 8 hours ago
Talian
14) Ivy Levan : Some artists should understand when its time to retire. It has never been her time. Probably never will. Definitely serious songs are not her strongest suit. She’s got a natural humorous side about her and her music. This feels like completely another person.
1877 days 8 hours ago
Arris
15) Better than the last entry by them. Pretty good.
1877 days 8 hours ago
ricktworick1
16) Yianna Terzi - 'Karma'
1877 days 8 hours ago
Talian
15) Within Temptation : Better than most. Yet not decent enough.
1877 days 8 hours ago
Alexeh23
15) Within Temptation • They're so hit or miss with me... this is unfortunately a bit of a miss. Again it's not BAD, but feels a bit unsubstantial in comparison to The Reckoning which was superb. Bleh.

open group

Tengaged Song Contest (Current)

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!