This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

TSC 334 Final

Topic » TSC 334 Final

2012 days 2 hours ago
ryan5676
07) iKON – It’s just become a major buzzkill from the singing not grabbing my attention and the music used gets annoying super quickly and will have kids waking up from this nightmare of a song
2012 days 2 hours ago
Catch_a_falling_star
08) Hole  - Is the Halloween link that she sounds like she’s a zombie? Pretty dire for me personally but I’m sure Bibbs may like it haha :p
2012 days 2 hours ago
Patrick319
09) Kovacs - 'The Devil You Know'               
2012 days 2 hours ago
ryan5676
08) Hole – Well I do like her vocals which are a storm to listen to but I won’t say the same about the song which flops quickly from being messy and more lifeless than Jennifer’s Body
2012 days 1 hour ago
ryan5676
09) Kovacs – Uh it’s not working with the music being repetitive and the style of her voice is giving me the bad chills and I would rather be bitten by a zombie than hear another second of this
2012 days 1 hour ago
Catch_a_falling_star
09) Kovacs – I love this. Sublime voice. Beautiful from start to finish. Just perfect.
2012 days 1 hour ago
Patrick319
10) Kim Petras - 'Close Your Eyes'               
2012 days 1 hour ago
ryan5676
10) Kim Petras – This is quite a bop entry and I’m actually grooving along to it with that sick tune and great voice which is a treat to hear on Halloween night
2012 days 1 hour ago
Patrick319
11) BWO - 'Lay Your Love On Me'               

In case anyone is wondering, BWO stands for 'Bodies Without Organs'
2012 days 1 hour ago
Catch_a_falling_star
10) Kim Petras – I bet you fist pumped the air when Patrick said you were the lucky winner of this song. Yeah this is the best song on the album but it is just a normal bop tbh. You’re lucky Patrick introduced the Kim Petras clause tbh. :p Solid bop. Will probably win with the hype it has received. :D
2012 days 1 hour ago
ryan5676
11) BWO – The music is so cheesy and I’m not liking it one bit with how it sounds too cheap like made on the spot and sounds very generic
2012 days 1 hour ago
Catch_a_falling_star
11) BWO – wtf is this? :p I quite enjoyed this mess tbh. :p
2012 days 1 hour ago
Patrick319
12) Lordi - 'Blood Red Sandman'               

Alt-link:
2012 days 1 hour ago
ryan5676
12) Lordi – I think I need my mommy from how frightening this song is with those screeching vocals and great tune that is very memorable and could become a classic
2012 days 1 hour ago
Patrick319
13) AC/DC - 'Highway to Hell'               

open group

Tengaged Song Contest (Current)

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!