This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

TSC 334 Final

Topic » TSC 334 Final

2012 days 8 hours ago
Patrick319
04) Red Hot Chili Peppers - 'Otherside'               

This one was accepted on grounds of the music video.
2012 days 8 hours ago
Catch_a_falling_star
03) Digital Daggers – This is what we all signed up for? An actual Halloween song. Dark and delicious. :)
2012 days 8 hours ago
ryan5676
03) Digital Daggers – This gives a haunting element that fits the theme but it does get boring very quickly and that is no good for a song to be forgettable
2012 days 8 hours ago
Patrick319
05) Elizabeth Chan - 'Ghost of Christmas Past'               
2012 days 8 hours ago
Catch_a_falling_star
04) Red Hot Chili Peppers – Kind of fails on all fronts tbh…not a particularly scary video, the song is a little bland too. Not keen.
2012 days 8 hours ago
onemanarmy
I actually liked Boo Bitch!..her vocals were actually good on it.....lol
2012 days 8 hours ago
ryan5676
04) Red Hot Chili Peppers – His voice really shines here which is good, now the bad part is that it has a slow build up that’s not worth it and ultimately went nowhere with the same beat being used
2012 days 8 hours ago
Patrick319
06) Rockwell - 'Somebody's Watching Me'               
2012 days 8 hours ago
ryan5676
05) Elizabeth Chan – Nope I’m not getting into this one with how it feels very dull and boring and very uninteresting is an understatement on how awful it is
2012 days 8 hours ago
Catch_a_falling_star
05) Elizabeth Chan – Well Halloween is the nightmare before Christmas. Eww did I just watch her throw up? Ewwwww…so cheesy…so cheddar…so red Leicester. :p Geezus Christ at the silent night bit.
2012 days 8 hours ago
Patrick319
07) iKON - 'Killing Me'               
2012 days 8 hours ago
ryan5676
06) Rockwell – This is actually quite good and I’m a sucker for a tune like this and the chorus is just so catchy and very memorable but the verses are forgettable if I’m being picky
2012 days 8 hours ago
Catch_a_falling_star
06) Rockwell – First iconic Halloween song of the night. The verses are a little bleh…but the chorus is so goooooooooooood. :p
2012 days 8 hours ago
Catch_a_falling_star
07) iKON – I quite like this. :p It’s a mess, but an enjoyable one. :p I’m not overly keen on the drop, but I love the build to the chorus. :)
2012 days 8 hours ago
Patrick319
08) Hole - 'Jennifer's Body'               

open group

Tengaged Song Contest (Current)

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!