This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

TSC 327 Final

Topic » TSC 327 Final

2086 days 9 hours ago
LornaHollas
1.        Raja Kumari “I did it” – It came in full force but the main song sounded really generic and uninspired, I still liked it though
2.        MAMAMOO “Egotistic” – The opening sounds very familiar but I can’t figure out what it sounds like, I actually quite liked this it had a feel good feel to it.
3.        Alice Merton “Why So Serious?” – The song and video were certainly interesting! I quite liked the beat and enjoyed her voice.
4.        The Struts ft. Kesha “Body talks” – Their voices go well together and altogether it is a fun song
5.        Alana Thompson “Movin’ Up” – Her family makes for good guilty pleasure reality TV as for music… well this is just trash!
6.        The Band Perry “Done” – This song really went off! I love the feel for this, it’s like a mix of country and rock and her voice is fab!
7.         Alan Walker “Darkside” – I liked the beat of this and the overall theme was a fun song!
8.        Blonde “Just For One Night” – I thought it said blondie and got excited but got this instead sad times. Pretty generic song. I will post a blondie song that isn’t eligible because it’s over 5 minutes and a cover to cheer myself up
9.        Lenny Kravitz “Low” – Never really been a fan of him and this song hasn’t changed my opinion. Pretty boring tbh
10.        Tyler Shaw “Wanted” – Really like the dark feel of this song and like how the chorus although not really dark goes well with it
11.        Ina Wroldsen & Alok “Favela” – Not a fan of this the beat was pretty annoying
12.        MNEK “Correct” – I know he won before I joined TSC but I have no idea why as I have yet to hear a good song from him!
13.        Manel Navarro & Curricé “Keep on Falling” – What a boring song!
14.        Parson James “Only You” – It was better than the last song but it was still a bit boring
15.        Wyvern Lingo “I Love You, Sadie” – I liked the mesh of voices, overall the song had a good feel to it
16.         Poppy “Time Is Up” – This is different from everything else I’ve heard from her. I love this!
17.        Tom Walker “My Way” – His songs always sound powerful and I like it about him
18.        Simon Lane - 'Diggy Diggy Hole' – Did I really listen to a 4 minute song about digging holes? … okay work
19.        Little Mix “Is Your Love Enough?” – I like them but I really hate the trend of tropical sounds in music it makes everything sound the same. They have better songs but I still like it for them!
20.        Dear Rouge “Live Through The Night” – Possibly a grower song at the moment I’m pretty indifferent
21.        Godsmack “Bulletproof” – A fairly decent rock song. I like it 😊
22.        Ava Max “Sweet but Psycho” – This song was right up my alley, I loved it!
23.        Dakota “Hey Mamma” – tbh ava max would have been a better way to end, this was a generic mess!
2086 days 7 hours ago
NooNoo
1.        It sounds really poorly produced and cheap sounding
2.        It was fairly boring and nothing happened throughout the song
3.        This has a good message and it is a fun little bop
4.        Wow! This gives me old school kesha vibes! She should do more rock style songs!
5.        The real question is, what is the honey boo boo bop because there seems to be numerous dance moves in this
6.        This had a really nice feel to it and I love her voice!
7.        It sounds a little dated like 2012or 2013 but it still had a good sound!
8.        There is a blonde song that I wanted to put in but it’s not this one. It’s not as good as the one I’ve heard but still a good bop
9.        It could do with being a minute shorter and I would have liked it more, it’s alright but it does drag!
10.        It tries to hard to be edgy and it puts me off
11.        I liked the flute noises in this and her voice is really nice
12.        Oh my god this is horrendous!
13.        This was so dull and dry that I nearly fell asleep
14.        His voice is really nice and I like the way he says “I”
15.        It was too try hard for me to like it
16.        I stan! Her music is always top notch!
17.        Nope not for me, don’t really like his voice, it puts me off
18.        This is one of the greatest songs I have heard in my life! Such a great message and everything is so beautiful <3
19.        Such a good bop, I have yet to hear a bad little mix song!
20.        A fairly forgettable song, nothing stuck out from it
21.        I like the rock vibes in this song. Solid
22.        I know a few people who this song could describe. Really liked it
23.        I really liked the beat drop in this song
2086 days 6 hours ago
Patrick319
01) Raja Kumari - The verses sound great, but I don't like the chorus at all. The post-chorus was pretty great though. I loved the Indian influence. The whole package is a bit of an acquired taste (like Level Up by Ciara was), but I can comfortably say that this is solid (apart from the chorus).
02) MAMAMOO - Had I not immediately seen that this was Kpop, I'd think that the opening strings were setting up a Latin song. There are definitely some Latin influences running through this, and it contrasts well with the vocal and language. I wish that the chorus bopped harder, but it's a solid track nonetheless.
03) Alice Merton - Alice has been on a steady decline since No Roots which was stellar. For me, this was disappointing.
04) The Struts - I've heard this once before and considered sending it for a hot minute. Tbh I wish I had, because I think it's great. It's not a sound I would typically gravitate toward but it's quite accessible, and the chorus is a lot of fun. Probably a contender.
05) Alana Thompson - This was predictably horrible and a complete waste of time.
06) The Band Perry - Pleasant voice. The song sounds a little dated but that might be due to it being a country song. I don't care for it much.
07) Alan Walker - This is pretty much a total cookie-cutter Alan Walker track but do I like it? Yes. Would I listen to it again? Probably not.
08) Blonde - I had this on my short list for quite some time but ultimately never thought it was good enough to send. I love Astrid's voice on this kind of production, but the song is slightly uninspiring.
09) Lenny Kravitz - This sounds slick and cool. It's quite long so I could have had it been shorter, but I enjoyed it nonetheless.
10) Tyler Shaw - I like Tyler a lot but didn't think his new music was good enough to submit. I haven't heard this yet but I already think it's his best release since Wicked. Solid choice.
11) Ina Wroldsen & Alok - The definition of a fun summer song. I've been listening to this for about two weeks now. TBH this is quite cheap for Ina but even Ina at her worst is good enough for me.
12) MNEK - It's far from his best, but not bad at all.
13) Manel Navarro & Curricé -
14) Parson James - I'm surprised this hadn't been entered yet. Parson has all the qualities a male vocalist needs to do well in TSC, so I can see this being a contender. Solid stuff.
15) Wyvern Lingo - Not bad, but not great either.
16) Poppy - I remember liking one of her songs in the past. Now that I think about it, she's basically a far more irritating Kim Petras. Not a fan.
17) Tom Walker - This contest has quite a few strong male entries and this adds another one to the list. The verses mostly pass me by, but the chorus injects some serious life into this. Seriously, stellar chorus. One of the standouts for me.
18) Simon Lane - I enjoyed this for about a minute.
19) Little Mix - Had this on my short list for quite some time. Solid pop song with a strong last minute that really drives it home.
20) Dear Rogue - I'm digging the instruments. It's a nice song.
21) Godsmack - Oh hey there, bibbs. I like his voice a lot, and the song flows nicely. Not bad.
22) Ava Max - *crosses off my short list*. Good pop song. Definitely a contender.
23) Dakota - Sexy and sultry. The drop SNAPS. I would definitely listen to this again.
2085 days 23 hours ago
Alexeh23
01) Raja Kumari - That opening took me by surprise, it's a bit much. Wasn't sure about this at first but I really like the chorus. Didn't drag either which this kind of song can do sometimes, a great start.
02) MAMAMOO - K-Pop with a bit of Latin in there was never gonna be my thing but this was worse than I was expecting. A chaotic mess.
03) Alice Merton - Had this pop up in my recommended but hadn't checked it out yet. Her stuff tends to grow on me and this is probably the same. It's pretty good but I'm not loving it yet.
04) The Struts - This was decent but I couldn't really get into it, felt like there was something lacking. Not a huge fan of his vocals either, though Kesha's parts are better. Meh overall I guess.
05) Alana Thompson - Imagine being the ADULTS on this song.
06) The Band Perry - I like the instrumental to this a lot, but the melody and lyrics are... uninspired. Not a big fan overall unfortunately, was hoping for a bit more.
07) Alan Walker - 3 seconds in and I'm annoyed. I really can't stand his... academic constructions and dragging Antiguan queen of mediocrity Au/Ra down to his unholy level of generic tripe... no. I like absolutely nothing about this awful song but that's no surprise as it sounds identical to his previous 10.

...It's not for me. (:
08) Blonde - Bleh. A nicer version of the previous song, but that's not saying a lot.
09) Lenny Kravitz - This dragged after about 30 seconds. Like others have said, technically good, but so, so dull.
10) Tyler Shaw - The intro was pretty interesting but I'm not really a fan of his voice. Went downhill from there, not keen on this.
11) Ina Wroldsen & Alok - Since this is basically Strongest (which was basically Rockabye) I'll just copy + paste my comment from when that was sent.

"06) Ina Wroldsen - Ina noooo :( This screams 2016/17 Sia which I'm not really a fan of, a huge disappointment in comparison to her older stuff, so plain."

Apparently I was nicer then. Replace 2016/17 Sia with every song ever.
12) MNEK - Even MNEK's gone trash, what hope is there for the world? Yeah I couldn't get into this, a bit too much going on.
13) Manel Navarro & Curricé - Good grief.
14) Parson James - Nice voice, not in love with this but it's pretty pleasant. Would benefit from a stronger chorus.
15) Wyvern Lingo - Me looking for the awful singing. Really liked this, don't hear this kind of thing a lot but I usually love it when I do and this is no different. Like this a lot.
16) Poppy - Had a feeling this would come up, definitely got a bit of Kim Petras about it. Wish there was a bit more to the chorus but I'm really liking this as a whole.
17) Tom Walker - Really didn't like his last entry so didn't expect much from this. Actually better than I was expecting but I don't really like it. It's okay.
18) Simon Lane - When Honey Boo Boo does your gig better than you, reassess.
19) Little Mix - Good for what it is I guess but far from their best.
20) Dear Rouge - This is pretty great, love the bass riff and the chorus is great too. Wasn't sold on the vocals until the last minute or so, but I enjoyed this.
21) Godsmack - Didn't like the vocals, chorus isn't great either. Basic.
22) Ava Max - Has nothing on My Way which I didn't even like that much. A nice melody but the whole package was really lacking.
23) Dakota - Really like the verses, and I like her voice, but I was let down by the chorus and drop. Not a great end.
2085 days 20 hours ago
ricktworick1
Welcome to my great / haiku TSC reviews / get ready for it

1. Raja Kumari - A bit messy and / some parts are irritating / overall not bad
2. Mamamoo - Latin trend in this / as revolutionary / as Patrick winning
3. Alice Merton - Why so serious / putting the production cash / for this basic song
4. The Struts - It is not quite bad / I like the retro vibe here / could be better though
5. Alana Thompson - No No No No No / No No No No No No No / No No No No No
6. The Band Perry - Wow decent country / is hard to find these days and / this is very good
7. Alan Walker - He continues to / use the same song template and / he should retire that
8. Blonde - Decent verses that / are followed by a shitty / drop, how surprising
9. Lenny Kravitz - "Fly Away" was my / song back in the days so it's / painful to hear this
10. Tyler Shaw - I quite like the feel / to this tune and it keeps the / decent momentum
11. Ina Wroldsen & Alok - Is it her biggest / life aim to release cheap takes / of "Rockabye," bleh
12. MNEK - Not as good as "Tongue," / much better than "Colors," so / I think I liked it
13. Manel Navarro & Curricé - Was it needed for / us to know that he still makes / terrible music?
14. Parson James - Definitely not / his best release but his stuff / has always been nice
15. Wyvern Lingo - There's nothing wrong with / the vocals, there's more wrong in / making this dull song
16. Poppy - She sounds robotic / in this, but damn the 80s / vibes are kicking it
17. Tom Walker - This sounds like a bad / take on a poor Imagine / Dragons single, eh
18. Simon Lane - Not as terrible / as I was expecting this / to be, still quite shit
19. Little Mix - An LM album / filler is just what this dull / contest needed, right?
20. Dear Rouge - If this is you Alex / then I must say: continue / the decent work mate
21. Godsmack - If this is you Bibbs / you might be in contention / for my points, congrats
22. Ava Max - Effective start is / the only thing that stands out / in this standard tune
23. Dakota - Had this on my list / this is better than her last / song so nice job girl
2085 days 20 hours ago
ricktworick1
had to redo it since there was an error in the first haiku!!
2085 days 20 hours ago
bibbles
so clever rick, i can never work out this haiku thing!!

01) Raja Kumari – don’t like the way shes singing, that get it or did it shes saying is soooo repetitive!!
02) MAMAMOO – the Spanish guitar and the moaning noise was really off putting, this didn’t gel at all!!
03) Alice Merton – a bit twee, a bit mockney, a bit bland!
04) The Struts – what a shame he sung with kesha!!
05) Alana Thompson – that was offensive to my ears, but will probably do better than my song!!
06) The Band Perry – I don’t know if I liked this because the last song was so bad or if I liked it because of the song itself!!
07) Alan Walker – started off okay, then went all dj produced type song!! It was okay.
08) Blonde – another mockney cant say my words correctly type song, its wallpaper!!
09) Lenny Kravitz – not adverse to a bit of lenny kravitz, quiet enjoyed this! Not as heavy as some of his other stuff, but still good!
10) Tyler Shaw – its okay, better than some songs ive heard today!!
11) Ina Wroldsen & Alok – its okay, her voice is okay, the tune is not bad.
12) MNEK – its very repetitive, oh swearing!
13) Manel Navarro & Curricé – its quite twee, a bit sweet, its okay.
14) Parson James – sounds like its clipping, is that deliberate or a mistake in the editing? Its odd!! Its repetitive.
15) Wyvern Lingo – lots of silly noises, jeez, that guitar in my left ear crawled down my back, had to take the headphones off, this is irritating!!
16) Poppy – the tune is okay in places, but the singing is too sugary!! Its okay.
17) Tom Walker – this grew on me, had some bits that were suspect, but on the whole it wasn’t bad!
18) Simon Lane – this is from a game? Or an updated 7 dwarves song!!
19) Little Mix – never liked little mix, this hasn’t changed my mind!!
20) Dear Rouge – like the tune, her voice is okay, not too bad!!
21) Godsmack – good song, but then we all know that!!!!
22) Ava Max – so its sia and lady garbage sister!!
23) Dakota – another beige song, it all blurs into one!!
2085 days 20 hours ago
bibbles
so i had to repost my comments otherwise my comment to rick would look stupid!!
2085 days 19 hours ago
ryan5676
01) Raja Kumari – From the get go it sounds like trash and now I still don’t like it with the music being all over the place and the chorus being really annoying
02) MAMAMOO – This has a nice tune and her voice is very nice to hear so overall it was a nice entry so good job on that
03) Alice Merton – She does have a lovely voice and all but this song doesn’t grab me like her other songs with how it is not that memorable
04) The Struts – Yes I am in love with the catchy beat that has got me moving to the groove and both of their voices work so well here
05) Alana Thompson – I think it is wrong to laugh at someone who is too delusional with the world so she can’t sing and the beat is lazy end of
06) The Band Perry – There is so much joy being poured with the music being on point and she does have a good voice and my head is rocking along to the beat
07) Alan Walker – It started off slow but then it kept getting better and better and the beat is unique and it all placed together well
08) Blonde – The music is not bad with it not being that original at times and the singer is not giving me a good vibe
09) Lenny Kravitz – The use of using the drums make this very authentic and his voice is powerful to hear and I am completely in love with it
10) Tyler Shaw – Okay the music is already a no no since it does my heading and it is all to rushed with the singer not impressing me
11) Ina Wroldsen & Alok – This has a really good beat to go with it and a very great voice that has got me in the party mood
12) MNEK – I don’t like it already with his vocals getting on my nerves quickly and the music seems like it will never end
13) Manel Navarro & Curricé – I wanted to like it but it was not working with the 2 singers not gelling and it makes it feel out of place
14) Parson James – That voice is lighting up my day with how gorgeous it is and the beat backs it up and it manages to be great throughout
15) Wyvern Lingo – This is pulling on my mind if it is very uniquely good or just plain bad and I do like her vocals but the music is not doing it
16) Poppy – I know that this is different but would I want to listen to this again, no with it being dull and her voice is not for me
17) Tom Walker – It is trying to be powerful but this flops in the end with the music overpowering the vocalist and that is a downgrade
18) Simon Lane – Now this is something to have a good laugh at and also enjoy at the same time with a good tune and I won’t mind jamming along to the diggy diggy hole
19) Little Mix – This is a good song by them with it having a different style and I admire it with how well done it is
20) Dear Rouge – Uh the music is not doing it and it sounds like noises while the singer is not giving the energy that is needed here
21) Godsmack – Now this is some good rick music that has got that amazing voice and the wicked music and I am all over it
22) Ava Max – I am surprised that I actually like this with the beat being the highlight and the voice carrying it through
23) Dakota – This is no good with it being really lazy with her voice and the music being oh so bad and it’s not even wroth it anymore
2085 days 19 hours ago
AlanDuncan
01) Raja Kumari - Solid start. It's a half decent bop I wont revist. Will have to see other entries before making final judgement.
02) MAMAMOO - If your gonna do KPOP it has to have a banging beat. Sadly this doesn't
03) Alice Merton - Again I dont hate this but it's not giving me banger vibes.
04) The Struts - LMAO I really liked the chrous in this. Bonus points for Ke$ha.
05) Alana Thompson - Is this JoJo Siwa?  Boot.
06) The Band Perry - Same as song 4 Really. Nice chrous but I dont really care for the verses.
07) Alan Walker - I love him and his music and I love this.
08) Blonde - This was half decent but it kind of just skated by :|
09) Lenny Kravitz - It's a no from me.
10) Tyler Shaw - Yeah this kinda just skated by for me. Disapointed.
11) Ina Wroldsen & Alok - Stunning. Iconinc. Legendary. One of a kind.
12) MNEK - Not as good as his previous songs but I guess it's not bad end to the first half.
13) Manel Navarro & Curricé - Look at Ricks comment and it sums up my mood.
14) Parson James - I didnt hate this kinda grew on me.
15) Wyvern Lingo - I was banging along to this meh song. Whats wrong with me.
16) Poppy - The message was creepy. Meh.
17) Tom Walker - I liked this one. Am I giving points to a MALE?
18) Simon Lane - Hi NooNoo. This wasn't awful LMAO.
19) Little Mix - We stan the lead single from the 2nd release of Glory Days. TOOT.
20) Dear Rouge - This was the definintion of middle of the road.
21) Godsmack - I like this one too.
22) Ava Max - TOOT. This was great to. Easy Top 3 this week.
23) Dakota - Solid ending to a not bad contest.
2085 days 19 hours ago
QueenMichelle
01) Raja Kumari - Okay, the second this began I was snatched. I love her sass in how she says the words, the build up was defo my favourite, but the chorus is lit too. This will do well.
02) MAMAMOO - I think this was a nice enough song, I actually enjoyed it more as it went on. The chorus gets better everytime it comes again. Quite good.
03) Alice Merton - Well, No Roots is literally 1000% better than this. This was underwhelming af and I can't really say I enjoyed it tbh... It's not horrible but I'm not here for it either.
04) The Struts - I don't usually live for songs like these, but idk I just enjoyed this strangely. Like it wasn't amazing but I kinda like the vibe of it plus Kesha elevates it too.
05) Alana Thompson - Omg she fucking snapped.. the high notes... the runs... I'm SHAKEN. I love doing the Honey Boo Boo bop. She will be movin' on up the TSC leaderboard!
06) The Band Perry - I'm not a fan of this tbh. There's so much better country songs and this was just hella mediocre to me.
07) Alan Walker - I love how soft her vocals are at the beginning, her voice literally goes so well with this song in general. In other words, I like this song. The drop could be better but I'm here for it regardless.
08) Blonde - I really liked the build up, but that chorus was really disappointing tbh... it's just not very good in general. I liked elements but the chorus didnt HAVE to ruin it, but it did.
09) Lenny Kravitz - I literally forgot this was playing for a second. I mean it's not horrible it's just so forgettable.
10) Tyler Shaw - I like a lot of elements of this song, but there's something stopping me from liking it a lot. I don't think I enjoyed the chorus as much. Could be a lot better.
11) Ina Wroldsen & Alok - I probs would have submitted this a few weeks ago had I not gone on hiatus LOL.  Anyways I really like this song, the drop is iconic, and when it breaks into the final chorus, my wig literally flies. So yes it's considered a bop.
12) MNEK - It bothers me that most of ya'll aren't coming correct & are hating on this song LOL. The song is hella lit, MNEK honestly can't do wrong for me. This entire thing is just iconic. YA'LL NEED TO COME CORRECT.
13) Manel Navarro & Curricé - I didn't enjoy this whatsoever. To me it's just really boring, like regardless of what he's singing about, (not that I know), but it's just not a very good song, and I'm at peace with that.
14) Parson James - I mean he has a decent voice but the you...AH's really annoy me for some reason lmao. I didn't like this.
15) Wyvern Lingo - I really like the lyrical content of this I just WISHHH this song was produced differently. I'd have loved it so much. But right now this song leaves a lot to be desired for me. It's not horrible but... yeah.
16) Poppy - Literally there are elements of this that I fucking love, but the way it's been put together is just not doing it for me... I can't say I like this overall because I wanted a lot more. I did adore the production and vibes in the chorus when she's not singing.
17) Tom Walker - I wasn't really enjoying it at the start, but I kinda liked it more as it went on, like as soon as the 2nd chorus hit. I think overall that I do like this.
18) Simon Lane - Oh absolutely fucking not. This is the dumbest thing I've ever heard LOL? I don't even have words for how much I dislike this.
19) Little Mix - Now I love Little Mix but unfortunately for them this song plays at my work and we ALL know what that means. So basically this song was slightly ruined for me. In general it's not actually a bad song , I actually like it tbh, but it's nowhere near my favourite.
20) Dear Rouge - This is a great song, I've really been needing a song that I like EVERYTHING about it from start to finish.
21) Godsmack - Not usually into this type of stuff, but for this particular song I enjoyed it. I genuinely don't know why though, some rock songs I'm into and others I despise. I'm into this.
22) Ava Max - Another song I was gonna send had I not gone on hiatus, LMAO. But yes this is a good song. The way she says 'psycho', I stan. I liked it a lot more when I first heard it but I still like it. I defo overplayed it.
23) Dakota - Oh my god, her voice?! It's so unique. AND THE FUCKING DROP. Holy shit I really loved this. I honestly think this could win, and such a good closer.
2085 days 18 hours ago
TheGoodMan
01) Raja Kumari - This was rather trashy, I didn’t like it though the way I usually like dumb shit like this
02) MAMAMOO - A step down from some of the true Kpop bops of last week IMO
03) Alice Merton - This was kinda cute. Pretty simple but I like the message and the tune and the vocal too.
04) The Struts - This was a bit of fun, I didn’t particularly love it but it made an impression on me
05) Alana Thompson - i am full on SCREAMING at this
06) The Band Perry - I’m a sucker for country yall. I always liked this song and this Band
07) Alan Walker - This is very much the same as a lot of songs in this genre not much to stand out
08) Blonde - I really like Astrid S’s vocal on this. This unlike Alan Walker does stand out
09) Lenny Kravitz - This was pretty funky. Lowkey but I enjoyed it.
10) Tyler Shaw - This was alright. I liked the beat but the vocal was a bit bland. Forgettable
11) Ina Wroldsen & Alok - Yeah this was fine, had me toe tappin
12) MNEK - I love my husband, this not up there with his best but I enjoyed this.
13) Manel Navarro & Curricé - this was saccharine and vile
14) Parson James - This vocal was really grating on me!!!
15) Wyvern Lingo - Yeet I liked this one, it had a chilled and cool vibe to it.
16) Poppy - I love Poppy!! Bop!!
17) Tom Walker. - This is like A Tesco Value Rag N Bone Man
18) Simon Lane - Sigh, if you’re gonna do a joke entry make it funny.
19) Little Mix - BOP.
20) Dear Rouge - Yeah I liked this one, kinda sexy, kinda boppy.
21) Godsmack - LOL no that vocal
22) Ava Max - This was a nice lil bop. Enjoyed the chorus thingy!
23) Dakota - This was actually kinda fun, a bit trashy but in a good way
2085 days 17 hours ago
TolisKalkas
01) Raja Kumari        It was good, but I wanted a slighty better beat to dance to
02) MAMAMOO        why is this the first time I'm listening to this?
03) Alice Merton        i feel like this is something ychm likes... i would check with him but he's sleeping
04) The Struts        i get it, but i don't like it
05) Alana Thompson        i forgot we have this kind of shit to deal with
06) The Band Perry        again. i get it, but not liking it
07) Alan Walker        Pretty standard for what it is
08) Blonde        i honestly can't tell how i'm feeling, because I hate the vocals, but like as the song progresses I'm liking the beat more and more but those vocals are eww
09) Lenny Kravitz        get those bibbs points... and flameonx points if he's here
10) Tyler Shaw        yea I did not like this
11) Ina Wroldsen & Alok        another song that was good, but needed a better beat.
12) MNEK        wow an mnek song that isn't strong... wow
13) Manel Navarro & Curricé        yup this was trash just like him.
14) Parson James        wow this tsc just not shaping up nice isn't it
15) Wyvern Lingo        yea... this didn't sell me either
16) Poppy        i'm slightly boping to this but like i hate the 80s electropop feel of it
17) Tom Walker        i have not liked this genre of songs that seem to have become increasing popular in the past 2 years
18) Simon Lane        over it
19) Little Mix        i mean this is just meh compared to their other singles... but like good compared to other shit this week
20) Dear Rouge        oh yea... no
21) Godsmack        again.... no
22) Ava Max        had potential, but never got there. it was again decent for what it was
23) Dakota        i can't believe catch just let someone submit this because he couldn't find a 10th song to give points to but this was clearly a top 5
2085 days 16 hours ago
DanielKennedy111
01) Raja Kumari - I actually remember finding her a little while ago. i think she has a lot of potential as an artist, but this song (especially the chorus) isn't the best.
02) MAMAMOO - This KPOP group really does slay at times. This is a hit for me, but they have had better songs.
03) Alice Merton - This is ok. it's not bad but it's not AMAZING. I can see this getting points from me.
04) The Struts - I think this song was ok, Kesha is always great but it was a pretty average song.
05) Alana Thompson - Oh we absolutely love this icon. I am doing the Honey Boo Boo Bop forever.
06) The Band Perry - Ok what is with these famous country songs being submitted? Anyways this song fucking KNOCKS. I remember bopping to this when it released. An iconic song.
07) Alan Walker - Meh meh meh meh. That's all I hear.
08) Blonde - This is like an Alan Walker song with a girl singing on the chorus instead of instrumentals. For real.
09) Lenny Kravitz - Lenny is a legend, but this song is just too much of a slow jam for me to really enjoy it as my preference. He is very talented though!
10) Tyler Shaw - This is ok! It's not unappealing but not my fave.
11) Ina Wroldsen & Alok  - Wow another EDM song with almost no lyrics in the chorus. Next
12) MNEK - First of all, RIP to him selling like, 900 physical copies his first week of his album. A total flop mess. Anyways, he is very talented and I like this song a ton.
13) Manel Navarro & Curricé - Isn't this the guy from spain who his voice cracked? I think I liked that more than this hahahaha
14) Parson James - This is just ok... clearly a good voice but I wish there was more substance to it.
15) Wyvern Lingo - I like the backing beat, it keeps it fresh, but I wish the lyrics were a little more refined.
16) Poppy - Poppy is about to take over Pop music, I'm sure. She has a cult fanbase and working with people like Diplo is surely going to get her popular soon.
17) Tom Walker - This song is good! I really like his raspy voice.
18) Simon Lane - I wish this was a little better for a troll entry. Anyways, not enjoyable. :(
19) Little Mix - I absolutely adore Little Mix! They are so talented and I really wish songs like "Touch" would have gotten more promo in the US. This song is good, not my favorite from them though.
20) Dear Rouge - I like the main aesthetic of this but I really don't think the song goes anywhere?
21) Godsmack - I feel bad for never giving points to songs like this, but I almost *never* like songs that come from this type of genre. :(
22) Ava Max - Well I TRIED submitting this but someone got it before me. This song is doing insanely well in some Scandi countries, and I wouldn't be shocked if she blew up. This song is great!
23) Dakota - Ok I liked some parts of this and didn't like some.  She is absolutely BEAUTIFUL though.
2085 days 14 hours ago
Catch_a_falling_star
Adele's comments

01) Raja Kumari- Idk something about this was kinda annoying, prob her screaming "i did it", i should like this, like its my kind of music, but idk im not enjoying it.
02) MAMAMOO- This was pretty good! This seems like a really strong k-pop group, strong vocalists. The song has a lot of elements in it, works well! Above average song!
03) Alice Merton- I really enjoyed No Roots, this is like not at that level, but i still enjoyed this overall
04) The Struts- Queen Kesha! Like she slays, but the song idk im not feeling it. A bit too alternative for me. It was quite boring too.
05) Alana Thompson- Ok i know its a troll, but its a troll i can get behind. i heard this song before and i do stan it. like i would be embarassed to give this high points, but lets just say if theres 10 good songs then this wont get points
06) The Band Perry- So like this is country rock. Obvi not a good mix for me. But if its female vocals and it has something about it, i could appreciate it. I liked this tbh, Extra credit for me liking a song in a very unliked genre for me :p
07) Alan Walker- Heard this before from somewhere idk where. Alan Walker always has a distinct sound, they usually sound the same. but it adds something more which is good. A nice song overall, enjoyed the vocals too!
08) Blonde- It was decent, but then the chorus came and im like a mess! The production just sounds off putting and it does not sound smooth. The song had potential, but needs work done on it. not good atm
09) Lenny Kravitz- I thought he was like dead lol! This put me to sleep, hes boring, song is boring. and its just :/ meh
10) Tyler Shaw- So generic omg. Cliche lyrics, oh oh's are so annoying. Just no. so bad :/
11) Ina Wroldsen & Alok- Hmm, like it finished it left no impact on me. but i thought it was bop ish while listening too it. i would consider this good, but nothing special.
12) MNEK- Him again....This is just obnoxious and annoying. sorry, but really bad
13) Manel Navarro & Curricé- LOL at someone sending Manel Navarro. Like its not bad, i thought it would be awful. but it was quite boring mostly. i think the song has promise, but its a bit stail atm
14) Parson James- Ok im tired, its late, can 2 boring songs not be next to each other like. this is similar to #13 except, theirs no promise with this
15) Wyvern Lingo- That beat is so damn catchy, and me at her rhyming lyrics with the chorus so im like oh gurll! u tease! But i really enjoyed this honestly, addictive! Also my dog is named Sadie so extra points
16) Poppy- I never liked her music really. and me at Diplo.... The beat is good tbh, but i just cant get behind those vocals. if it was a different singer could def get high points from me.
17) Tom Walker- So i would not listen to this like again, but i appreciate this, i can tell its quality, and i will reward it with points. possible contender!
18) Simon Lane- I remember listening to a diggy hole song when i was younger, but not this one. This is awful though lol. like yikes.
19) Little Mix- I usually enjoy Little Mix songs, but this is no where near their best songs. its just basic overall. not bad though
20) Dear Rouge- Another contender possibly? but what do i know lol! Has a lot of power, I really loved the chorus, but i think verses could of been a bit stronger. still a pretty good song!
21) Godsmack- Just by the artist name and the song title i think its gonna be hardcore rock...........Oh i was right yay LOL :p But not yay for my ears, just not my type of music sorry.
22) Ava Max- Meh, did nothing for me. left no impact, idk what to say just meh
23) Dakota- Not bad at all, but kinda like #22 just did not stick with me, and its quite generic.

open group

Tengaged Song Contest (Current)

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!