This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

TSC 327 Final

Topic » TSC 327 Final

2075 days 2 hours ago
onemanarmy
14) Parson James - I'm on the verge of calling this boring but it's not as bad as the previous so I won't take shots at it.
2075 days 2 hours ago
LiukBB
10: Whats up with songs i wont go for and liking It.
This has an interesting melody, the more It goes in l the more i like It. 6+
2075 days 2 hours ago
Catch_a_falling_star
16) Poppy - 'Time Is Up ft. Diplo'

2075 days 2 hours ago
onemanarmy
15) Wyvern Lingo - This is in my taste range song wise but they're rather awful at singing.
2075 days 2 hours ago
Catch_a_falling_star
17) Tom Walker - 'My Way'

2075 days 2 hours ago
LiukBB
11: This was a bop right from the start. I think this might actually walk away with it. Good voice, interesting melody , beat and drop. 7,5
12: What's this ? Probably might be a grower, but as first listen is a no. His voice just no.
5+
2075 days 2 hours ago
onemanarmy
16) Poppy - I keep meaning to submit her and forget to, not the one I wanted to submit this time, this is alright but I'm not like hooked on it.
2075 days 2 hours ago
Catch_a_falling_star
18) Simon Lane - 'Diggy Diggy Hole'
2075 days 2 hours ago
onemanarmy
17) Tom Walker - Was not expecting to like this thus pretty sure he's been submitted in past few times and did nothing for me unless that was a different Tom…lol Anyhow I didn't mind this.
2075 days 2 hours ago
Catch_a_falling_star
19) Little Mix - 'Is Your Love Enough?'

2075 days 2 hours ago
onemanarmy
18) Simon Lane - Congrats you still have a few years left before you hit puberty .
2075 days 2 hours ago
Catch_a_falling_star
20) Dear Rouge - 'Live Through The Night'

2075 days 2 hours ago
onemanarmy
19) Little Mix - It's not bad but when an Artist doesn't have a single  that hasn't charted in the top 20 UK you expect not bad at minimum.
2075 days 2 hours ago
Catch_a_falling_star
21) Godsmack - 'Bulletproof'

2075 days 2 hours ago
Catch_a_falling_star
22) Ava Max - 'Sweet but Psycho'

open group

Tengaged Song Contest (Current)

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!