This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

TSC 319 Final

Topic » TSC 319 Final

2142 days ago
DallasAndrew
Man, I've attacked a person that I don't know, by making music she is a public person, she made herself public in that video and by that she might be judged. I said that she is fat and that outfit doesn't put herself into a good light. Now I don't know if you can believe me that it is nothing personal making it on a person I don't know. I didn't judged her on religious/political/sexual etc aspects, but on what she presented in the song. Personally, I had very bad reviews on songs/singers I've sent, some of them being even rude.If you want, I can search them and write them to you, but I didn't come to comment about that opinions, they are just opinions. I have no idea who sent song number 16, it's the first time I'm hearing about the singer, I didn't know the song... I have nothing personal with anybody, but from what I know I have to express my opinion on all of the songs. The videos are coming with the songs. If there is a limit of 'rudeness', please tell what it is and I will respect it, but so far I've seen more people making rude comments. And in my opinion it is nothing wrong to express your sincere opinion on the songs/singers/videos. With all the respect, a personal attack is 'homophobic shaming asshole' made on a player of this contest, not calling a singer of an entry 'fat'. Now, I don't care about that remark, it's ok, consider me as you want, I won't mind, but please, don't express all your hate towards me all the time. We can't like all each others, it's normal, let's just play it in normal terms and let's not get the reviews on the songs personal, cause ultimately, apart the fact that we like what we sent, we don't have anything in common with that entries. I didn't need any drama again, I didn't want it, but please man, let me do my job as a contestant without disagreeing with everything I do. Or, more specifically, keep it for yourself cause I didn't come to object every dissaproval you made on mine/others songs.
Honestly Dallas I do think you say things for effect. I'm pretty sure you were baiting Steven to come at you, so you could throw into the conversation that you're straight, like that has anything to do with you making these sort of comments. 

What is the point in commenting about how ugly and overweight she is? All that is going to do is strengthen this idea that you have to look a certain way to be beautiful and that is a pretty negative message.

There is way of phrasing things and you have a nack of posting messages that rub people the wrong way tbh. :S
2142 days ago
DallasAndrew
Some songs are annoying me and I express my opinion on them. In the same post I've said about Marina Kaye that she is sexy, what do you think, that now I am expecting who sent her to argue about that? Please, tell me what I am allowed to say and I'll resume to that.
You're not getting the point. You made an insulting post about body image you were called out about it.

If you don't want to be called out about it, think before you click 'save'.
2142 days ago
DallasAndrew
In the meantime, I'll post a comment for a song of mine from TSC 307. I don't name who said it, I just want to show that even though it is pretty rude and it is not attacking either the song or the singer, but the person who sent it (aka me) and I've never come to argue about that:  'To whoever sent this entry… Get well soon'.
2142 days ago
DallasAndrew
Catch, I can't know for what I'll be called out. From what I understand, should I just say good things about the songs? Cause I could be called out for anything negative, but I can't be positive with all the songs. And I don't mind even to be called out for something, but not with the appelative 'homophobic shaming asshole'.
2142 days ago
Insanity
That comment was mine lmao
Your example is silly. There is definitely more of a humorous slant in that comment than yours. If that person said something like 'To whoever sent this entry...you're mentally unwell' you would have more of a case.
2142 days ago
Insanity
USE 👏🏻 MY 👏🏻 MOTHERFUCKING 👏🏻 NAME 👏🏻

I made that comment and stand by it. I did not attack anyone personally with that comment. Not you nor the artist. Foh
You're going to be called out for negative comments about people can't easily change for example, sexuality, religion, body image...you know all of this.

It's not that unbelievable. I'm not going to sit here and swallow the line that you didn't know you were posting offensive things. Nope...not going to happen. You're an intelligent person and it is annoying to watch someone pretend that they have no idea that they were being provocative.
* or change at all in regards to sexuality
2142 days ago
onemanarmy
Personally I found his comment funny but it's pick on Dallas Day so Bad Dallas...Bad!!
Scott that isn't a helpful comment. Insinuating that he's being picked on / bullied when I have been nothing but civil. -_-
2142 days ago
Insanity
Well I don’t particularly find body shaming that funny???? Like idk how you can lmao
2142 days ago
ricktworick1
i can't believe now that i don't have any fights with dallas, he has beef with other people

open group

Tengaged Song Contest (Current)

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!