This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

TSC 319 Final

Topic » TSC 319 Final

2076 days 4 hours ago
bibbles
Congrats afraid

Thanks for hosting patrick fabulous as always, sorry you didn't win!

I'm off for a few weeks to america, see you when I get back!
2076 days 4 hours ago
bibbles
That should krrais, my kindle auto corrects!!!
2076 days 4 hours ago
ryan5676
So who is going to host next?
2076 days 4 hours ago
Patrick319
Rick is hosting next.
2076 days 4 hours ago
Catch_a_falling_star
Congrats Krisna! :'D

Thanks for hosting Patricka! :)
2076 days 3 hours ago
DallasAndrew
Congrats kkrais, thanks for hosting Patrick! Sorry for the drama, I had no intention to do it. I'm waiting for Princess Vitarah's official complaints.
2076 days 3 hours ago
krrais
Awehhh thanks everyone! I’m glad many people enjoyed Ivory ^^
Thanks for hosting Patrick! Sorry if I kinda ‘ruined’ ur charity :p but I guess ur 12 won right *wink2*
2076 days 2 hours ago
Insanity
Bibbles if you’re in Boston lmk, I’m only an hour drive away
2076 days 1 hour ago
bibbles
im going Orlando, then on to cape Canaveral, up to Savannah, then across to Atlanta and back down to Orlando, will be back on the 8th!! been to Boston about 4 years ago! tolis still hasnt forgiven me for not seeing him when i was in Washington!!

i want to go to bed, but hubby is still packing and the case is on the bed!!
2076 days ago
Insanity
Nowhere close to me :(

Have a fun time in America!
2075 days 22 hours ago
Patrick319
Ryan's deleted comments

ryan5676
01) La'Porsha Renae – Now this is a brilliant way to start with the music being that impactful and that lady has some crazy vocals and I am absolutely  loving this.
02) ZZ Ward – I can say that her vocals do stand out here providing a bit of charm but the song standard doesn’t help with it being very repetitive.
03) Kelly Clarkson – This does not gel well together and just sounds like a bunch of things cramped together so it sounds like a fail to me.
04) Leon Else – This is an average song with the beat being fine to hear and I just don’t like the vocalist and the chorus being a let down.
05) Evan Giia – We have got an edgy song here with the vocalist sounding very good and when the beat came down I was jumping up and down to that wicked rhythm.
06) RadioAct – This is so not up my alley with it being such a borefest and I dislike the instruments used that just gives me a headache.
07) Gianna Nannini – She has an outstanding voice and it definitely shows here and it is a nice and cheerful tune that is sure to brighten up anyone.
08) Lauren Samuels – My god she has an amazing voice that is great to hear for once and she delivers such an emotional performance that makes it stand out.
09) JP Cooper – What frustrates me about this is that there is nothing special about it and the lyrics sound a bit over the top so I will pass here.
10) Enisa – Yes girl I am snapping along to that good soul beat and her voice which is such a charm and I want to hear more of this with how so good it is.
11) Marina Kaye – I wanted something great to happen here but it was a bust with the music not making an impact and the lyrics not doing it.
12) Ivory Layne – This has a nice rhythm that is shown very well and it is fantastic with her vocals and I very much would give this a second listen.
13) RAYE – Uh the music is just really annoying and I am praying that it will stop but no and it seems like it will never end and is there really anything good about this.
14) Mastodon – The music just feels overpowering and I can barley hear the vocals and this song is a major dud, sorry but not sorry.
15) Leo Stannard – This is a very joyous song that I can take and thoroughly like with those vocals and the guitar that I can’t get enough of.
16) Princess Vitarah – Who thought this was a good idea from the straight go with her singing worst than the singing dog on America’s Got Talent and it is a red buzzer for me.
17) MOONZz – She has a good voice that is a light in this song that suffers so much from the music and the voals are the only positive thing.
18) Alive-O 4 – The children here sound like demons ready to sacrifice someone to release the anti Christ and also the beat is outdated.
19) Skott – This is very bland to hear with how the singer just doesn’t sound invested into this and the music goes nowhere with the chorus being the most weird.
20) Monarchy – This went downhill rather quickly with the wacky and not original chorus that sounds like my TV when there is no signal.
21) GRANT – Now we got something here that sounds powerful and has an amazing voice with it and it is a pleasure to hear such a great song.
22) Hop Along – What a messy messy entry with the music and vocals not gelling together and it is such a shame but that’s the truth.
23) Delta Goodrem – I dislike the music used that it very uninteresting and the vocals are not impressive at all here.
24) ONE OK ROCK – The instrumental give a nice change which is all nice nice but the vocalists are the weak point in not being up to par.

open group

Tengaged Song Contest (Current)

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!